I am seeking a full - time employment in business processing and integration with emphasis on any OLTP tool such as ERP, CRM or SCM, or on a OLAP tool like Business Object, Business Intelligence and Business Warehouse.
I am a Certified SAP SD/OTC Consultant with 10 years of experience in SAP Sales and Distribution, Integration Design, Development, and Support with 3 SAP OTC full life cycle implementation practicing ASAP methodology.
Confidential, Fort Mill, SC
SAP SD LEAD CONSULTANT.
- Proven knowledge and practices in product lifecycle management, and trained on S/4 Hana Simple Logistics with FIORI.
- Exposure to numerous SAP solutions through internal training such as SAP-IS-Retail and SAP S/4 Hana.
- Used PLM to create product and project related data through customization of data for sales, services and finance environment.
- Applied strong Sap SD knowledge and skills with project builder to build new projects, and managing their document and Tables using data integration system, interface mapping through middleware, IDoc, EDI, ALE and BaPI/BaDI.
- Extension of OTC processes to End Users through Fiori using SAP Rapid Deployment Solution for Windows, iOS and Android.
- Overseas the implementation of SAP SD sales process like Consignment, Drop Ship, Inter-company Sales, MTO/MTS, and Third Party Sales.
- Proven knowledge with SAP APO to support product planning, product designing, and STO, SD, LE and CS with product disposal.
- Proficiency with crystal report for generating simple and complex report for analysis.
- Using crystal report workbench for checking report, and dependency checker to manage existing reports.
- Developed Intercompany STO automation with VAT/TAX calculation, to be integrated into Vertex.
- Proficiency with web based report and dashboard designer to be shared in real time manner.
- Proficiency with the ability to manage business processes and its relationship with systems, the users and applications tools.
- Proven knowledge and practices on Winshuttle for SAP transaction and Master Data’s.
Confidential, Remote, Oklahoma
SAP SD Web-Services Analyst
- Supporting and maintaining the upgrades and integration of the iLog and SAP Customer Service table systems.
- Performed rapid Data Migration into SAP BO data service designer into ERP web services tool in batches.
- Integration of SAP system with several Non-SAP System using ALE/IDoc, SAP XI and WebMethod
- Experience in mapping, validating and enriching data source to its destination including html and .php scripting.
- Consolidating normal, medium, high and severity ticket request through Solman and Charm.
- In-depth development with Client and server-side web services on DWH Database Modeling tools using drilling skills between master, transaction and calculation tables.
- Implementing Bomgar for support purposes on Desktop and Mobile devices.
- Maintaining Fixed Values, Conversions and User-Defined Routines including field mapping through LSMW and ABAP Editor.
- Proven knowledge on ETL (Master, Transaction and Fact) Table customization.
- Performed strong queries with PL/SQL and NoSQL databases for creating complex queries and manipulating data tables.
Confidential, Smyrna, GA
SAP SD/CS (EAM) Consultant
- Consulting with the SOG (State of Georgia) End Users such as DDS, DHS, DJJ, DOC, DOR, etc, and Maximo End Users for requirement gathering.
- Analyze business challenges between SOG and Service Partners to propose a solution.
- Defined End User responsibilities and grants roles.
- Analyze third party software like Maximo and Click Schedule for tracking trouble tickets.
- Provided support for the SOG and GTA (Georgia Technology Authority) project rollout.
- Customized and configured SAP SD document that integrates into FI, SD and MM automatically.
- Performed Unit Testing, Scenario Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Table mapping between SAP and Vistex for complex billing/invoicing needs.
- Setting up Abap query table joins for users to analyze table communication structure.
- Performed GAP Analysis from legacy systems to SAP Systems using RICEFW’s theory.
- Configured Vistex transaction documents for Accrual and settlement profile setup to rebate IP Document types.
- Worked with EDI consultants for incoming claims from service partners.
- Conducted training and support for end users on SAP Easy Access on sales and service order creation.
- Integrated SD with WM for shipping and picking determination of ordered parts for third party clients.
Confidential, Carrollton, GA
SAP SD OTC Consultant
- Brainstorming, refinement and testing using the work flow for testing per-existing business scenarios
- Contribute to Developing Assets, Accelerators, Point Solutions and Differentiators in the Sales and Distribution area.
- Performed data migration from non-SAP to SAP systems.
- Assisting in ETL database Schema and job package development using BWA on SAP HANA
- Configured all documents needed such as sales, billing, shipping and pricing.
- Configuration of SD Order to cash and Make to Order organizational structure interfacing with SAP GTS
- Construct technical and/or functional design specifications, and support post Go-Live after complete of test phase.
- Support and configured EDI mapping for all transaction documents using output determination.
- Defining and assigning labels for plants and warehouse departments which supports a global label system.
- Configured the conditioning techniques for Batch Management, Output, Pricing, and Text Determination.
- Configure SAP SD to comply with the north American free trade agreement for global partners
- Defining and determining Shipping, Picking and Routes with their respective condition.
- Configuring consignment with global ATP Logic checking per movement type, and batch management determination.
- Customizing of Inter/intra-company sales invoicing, to meet all customs (export compliance) with GTS (Global Trade Service)
- Used skilled knowledge to justify SD functions with FI/PP/MM/WM as it is implied the strategic plan that I persuade my client to implement.
Confidential, Kennesaw, Ga
SAP SD SME (Billing Product)
- Proposing deliverables to enhance current systems into SAP systems with EER model with a mapping scenario
- Assisting and consulting with help desk customer service rep on site
- Involved in Unit Level and systems integration testing.
- Identify gaps to task completion and effectively bring them to management for resolution.
- Listening and grading user adherence and performances.
- Proposed solution to enhance ACSS tool to generate CRM links for SAP transaction manipulation and Credit Card Processing.
- Supported the enhancement of periodic billing type with Account Payable and Account Receivable
- Customized and integrate a charge-back and bill-back billing/invoicing document for overages and charges dispute using convergent invoicing/charging from the SAP CC master contract for order management.
- Added support Escalation queue into ACSS CRM ESC to address disabled account due to charge-back on overages.
- Conducted Training to End Users, managers and management staffs on new system.
- Administer rebate customization and configuration for Confidential customers.
- Respond to customer inquiries and complains.
- Communicating with technical and functional consultants for enhancement such as user and customer exit blocking and other debugging activities.
- Contact vendors to research problems or questions about middleware server issues.
- Work as a team player in a busy call center environment.
Confidential, Rockmart, GA
SAP SD Functional Consultant
- Responsible for a Global Aerospace Sales Organizational structure using the global trade service technique (GTS)
- Brainstorming and troubleshooting for solving complex problems with the SAP system in the A&D Industry.
- Configured the Sales Organizational structure for intercompany and intracompany processes.
- Setup and configured Internal Sales Organizations, linking them to sales areas.
- Defined, configured, and assigned plant, shipping points and loading points.
- Configured Order to Cash (OTC), Quotation to cash (QTC) and Make to Order (MTO) Business Process.
- Customized their global availability to promise (GATP) systems for inventory, goods delivery status and including production and warehouse department checking controls with RLT.
- Involved in BOM structure on how materials are bills accordingly and explosion (multi-tier BOMs) with variant configuration.
- Credit Control and Milestone billing for contract customer and Credit control for billing of OR/CS customer.
- Customizing system currency converter, Tax and Vat calculation including configuration of outputs for master bill of lading.
- Setting up incoming claims for bill back transaction for SAP and Vistex through EDI channel with enhancement.
- Configured (Customer rebate, Sales Commission and Incentives, Purchase Rebate, Charge Back and Bill Backs) transactions.
- Maintaining Field Mapping and Conversion Rules with structure and field relationship in LSMW
- Accural and settlement profile setup to rebate IP Document types.
SAP SD Consultant
- Implement P2P business process - Purchase requisition process, purchase order process, and integrating SD processing into the Inventory, AR/AP/GLa, goods receipt, and invoice receipt.
- Mapping and debugging the system functionality with ABAP consultants to better serve the business purpose.
- Customized and maintained pricing using conditioning technique.
- Maintenance of special stocks - Consignments, and stock transfer.
- Customized customer master data on various project per requirement.
- Preparing item proposals with pre sales order, document types and number.
- Documentation identification in sales, shipping and billing face; as well as in their Levels in which they exist.
- Configured Logistic Execution system for Shipping, Picking and Route determination.
- Configuration of scheduling agreement type sales document, and inter-company billing type document.
- Proficient in the order management configuration for all levels both in header, items and scheduling.
- Defined copy controls for all sales documents and worked on Sales Inquiry, quotation, rush order.
- Support sales needs for Order to cash sales and Quotation to cash sales.
- Interacts with customer/client end-users in all phases for support activities.
- Creation of invoices and addressing invoice correction request.
- Integration into FI/PP/MM/WM and also used IDOc and EDI for data sharing between different parties.