Application Development Team lead
- Lead from onshore for over all delivery of SAP and SuccessFactors cloud based application.
- Lead standard enhancements to the existing SAP payroll and SuccessFactors application operations.
- Investigate and resolve critical and complex production support tickets for payroll application.
- Responsible for creation of FS for new design change and deployment.
- Responsible for payroll month - end, year-end activities to be performed for the SAP payroll and Time applications.
- Manage interfaces for third party vendors.
- Planning and preparation UAT scripts for End users to get sign-off.
Team Lead and SME
- Load the compensation plan template, currency tables, look up tables, salary range table
- Setting up compensation plan
- In plan set up define eligibility, approval process, currency setting, calculation setting
- Create route map in advance setting and associate it with a form template.
- Design worksheet-created custom columns to salary tab.
- Grouping columns comp plan template
- While using formulas in custom column, make sure to keep the import key field empty and read only option-Yes.
- Planning instruction-Enter custom message for Salary and summary which will be displayed at top of the form.
- Define comp period data
- Manage eligibility rule
- Manage guideline to define guidelines and rules for compensation plan.
- Manage rating source.
- Define compensation planner method as custom hierarchy.
- Creating compensation worksheet.
- Generate statements.
- Created permission roles and assigned to Granted population as part of RBP based on KPT.
- Created reports performance, goal and development using ORD in Analytics.
ConfidentialSAP HCM Consultant
- Was part of implementation team and designed work book for payroll Spain and Sweden.
- Designed statutory configuration template ..EX- Social insurance, IRPF tax, Garnishment, contract processing. ERE…etc specific to country.
- Designed global and local template for payment and deduction wage types
Team Lead of SAP HCM payroll
- Served as SAP US payroll team lead for Starwood.
- Had US-onshore experience leading the team in client facing role for 6 months.
- Responsible for managing all support and enhancement tasks for US payroll
- Responsible for all payroll application work request which involves development, transportation and importing the changes to production through change request.
- Have configured new tax company, tax model and tax types
- Responsible for setting up new property which is added to SAP and includes the complete payroll, benefit and garnishment structure for the property.
- Have created and modified calculation rules for wage types to be processed in a specific way for Unions
- Requirement analysis of enhancements and project estimation.
- Coordinate Client meetings for gathering information for enhancement and projects.
- Preparing functional spec and present before the client.
- Lead the team involved in projects from Onshore.
SAP HCM Consultant
- Involved in the end to end implementation of the projects.
- Involved in AS-IS analysis of the business process.
- Presentation on the functionality of all components of SAP HR(OM, PA, Time and Payroll)
- Involved in Configuration, unit testing and integration testing.
- Involved in design of functional specs, review and present before the client.
- Involved in support activities after the go-live of application on daily basis.
SAP HCM Consultant
- Involved in requirement gathering for payroll implementation.
- As a team member involved in configuration and unit testing of PA module.
- Designed functional specifications and coordinated with technical team for technical specification documents.
- Involved in configuration of wage types, payscale structure, PF.
- Configured setting for posting to Financial accounting.
SAP HCM Consultant
- Involved in support of OM and PA and payroll Modules.
- Analysing the tickets raised by business and providing resolution with in specified time.
- Troubleshooting the issues for missing configurations
- Worked on minor enhancements for screen modifications.
- Worked on the changes in paygrade structures.
- Performed unit testing
SAP Package solution Consultant
- Support the daily operations and solutions development for the Confidential.
- Worked on Change Management and prepared various RFC(Request for change) documents.
- I have successfully supported Confidential clients for US and UK SAP HR issues within specific time limit as per Service Level Agreement.
- Have taken extensive onsite knowledge transfer sessions for Confidential US and have prepared Application information documents.
- Involved in User Acceptance Test(UAT) and executed successfully.
- Have successfully executed unit testing and regression testing after every new release.
- Have supported Confidential US go-live from onsite as a member of Hyper care command center there by providing the client on-spot resolutions and consultancies over critical and regular issues.
- Have worked on enhancements, error resolutions and application procedure supports and impact analysis to the client satisfaction level.
- Involved in recruitment and selection procedure of the candidate to the organization
- Induction and orientation for the new joiners
- Involved in payroll processing
- Coordinated with candidate and the client
- Sourced talents from different job portals.
Secondary teacher and HR
- Curriculum design and Development
- Classroom Management
- Student Assessment
- House Warden
- Coordinated in hiring and recruiting of teachers
- Training and Development program for teachers
- Supervise and render guidance to student trainees
- Involved in research and formulation of strategies which effectively aid in employee retention