- Almost 16 years of SAP experience as a SAP Business Analyst, Techno Functional Consultant, Data Conversion/Data Migration Consultant and Data Analyst.
- Implemented Waterfall, ASAP Methodology and Agile Methodology (Scrum/Sprint, JIRA).
- Involved in many End to End Implementations (Gathering Business Requirements, Design, Configuration, Development, Testing, Go - Live and Support) in SAP ECC, EWM, GTS, EH&S Modules.
- Written Design, Technical, Conversion and Functional Specifications for SAP MDM, MM, EH&S, EWM, PM, PDM, FI/CO, IS, QM, SD, PP-PI, WM Modules and APO.
- Almost 2 years of experience in SAP MDM 5.5/7.1 and involved in Two Full Life Cycle Implementations with SAP MDM.
- Worked with SAP ABAP Dictionary, Data Transfer using Batch Data Communication techniques like BDC Sessions and Call Transaction methods, Smart Forms, SAPScripts, Screen Painter, Dialog Programs, Area Menu, User Exits, RFC’s, ALV, BAPI, BADI, ABAP Objects, Quick Viewer SQVI and Cross Applications like LSMW, ALE, EDI an d IDOC and debugged ABAP programs and implemented several OSS Notes.
- Developed reports in MM, PM, IS, FI/CO, PP-PI, WM, QM and SD modules using the various tools of ABAP/4 Development Workbench.
- Worked with Interface Development & Legacy Data Conversions of SAP Master Data and SAP Transactional Data using IDOC, CATT/E-CATT and LSMW in SAP MDM, CRM, SCM, MM, FI/CO, IS, HR, QM, SD, PP, PM, PS, LE, WM, Public Sector Management Modules and APO.
- On the Basis side, involved in Client Copies, RFC Connections, RFC Destinations, EDI Partner Profiles, Ports, Distribution Model, Job Automation and Performance Monitoring/Tuning.
- Worked with User Information System, Roles, Profiles, Authorizations, Authorization Objects on the SAP Security Side.
- Involved in Data Validations, Data Interfaces, Data Cleansing, Data Mappings and Data Conversions of both SAP Master Data and SAP Transactional Data.
- Involved in various phases of Testing: Functional and Technical Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Performance Testing and User Acceptance Testing in MM, PP, EWM, EH&S, QM, CRM, SD, WM, FI/CO, GTS and APO Modules
- Used Mercury Test Director, Quality Center, IBM Rational for testing the Test Scripts and recording the Defects.
- Involved in End User, End User Practice, Train the Trainer.
- Loaded several Master Data and Transactional data from Legacy Systems (Mainframes, Oracle, UNIX, MS Excel) into SAP R/3, APO, GTS, and BI Tables.
- Written PL/SQL programs, SQL Queries for validating the data by using TOAD and loaded the data into Oracle Tables.
- Worked with Solution Manager, xMII, PI/XI.
ERP: SAP R/3 4.6C, 4.7, ECC 5.0, 6.0, SAP SCM 4.0, SAP MDM, EWM
Operating Systems: UNIX, MS Dos, Windows 98/NT/2000/XP
Languages: ABAP/4, SQL*PLUS, PL/SQL, C, HTML, ASP, JAVA
Databases: Oracle 10g, 9i, Oracle8i/8.x, MS Access, DB2, DB6
GUI: ABAP/4 Reports, Smart Forms, SAP Scripts, Module Pool
Tools: MS Office, Mercury Test Director, Quality Center, MS Visio
Interfaces: TIBCO, ADMINLIMS, Catalyst, MAINFRAMES, VERTEX, WebMethods, Informatica
Modules: SAP MM, FI, IS, QM, SD, PP, PM, PDM, WM, APO, GTS, PS, xMII, BI, CRM, EHS, EWM
SAP Master Data Business Analyst
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Involved and Loaded Procurement, Plant Maintenance and Supply Chain Master Data: Vendor Master, Material Master, Customer Master, Purchase Info Record, Source List, Outline Agreements/Contracts, Purchase Requisitions and Purchasing Transactional Data: PO’s, Inventory, BOM, Routings, Production Versions, Work Center, Equipment Functional Location, General Task List.
- Gathered Business and Data Requirements for Confidential North America Implementation of Procurement Data.
- Conducted Business Workshops for Data Cleansing, Data Harmonization, Data Mapping and Data Governance of Master Data.
- Reviewed and updated Master Data Business Rules with Global and Local Procurement North America Business Teams.
- Used Winshuttle for mass updates of Master Data.
- Involved in Master Data Design, Implementation, Conversion Activities, Go-Live and Support.
- Written Detailed Data Document, Cleansing Rules, Data Mapping and Governance of Master Data.
- Used SSIS for Data Transformations, SQL Server for Staging the Legacy Master Data, LSMW for Data Loads from Legacy->SAP (Vendor Master, Material Master, Customer Master, PIR, Source List; Purchase Orders, Additive Cost Load, BOM’s, Routings, Production Version).
- Written Data Quality reports for Procurement data in SQL Server Database and registered them in DSP (Back office).
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, HPALMQC, BackOffice, SSIS, Oracle Financials, SQL Server.
SAP Business Analyst
Confidential, St. Paul, MN
- Involved in Material Master, Product Master end to end Implementation in SAP ECC, EH&S, SAP EWM, SAP GTS.
- Provided Best Practices of Material Master and its interface with other applications: PIR, Source List, Material Determination, CMIR, Supply Chain, Finance, Logistics etc.
- Gathered Business requirements and involved in several releases of Material Master Design, Configuration, Development, Testing, Go-Live and Support in Material Master Create, Change and Extension Process.
- Worked with several Material Master Types, Units of Measure, Classification, Country of Origin, Dangerous Goods, Waste Specification, Material Statuses, Quality, Planning and Accounting objects related to Material Master.
- Written several Design documents, As-Is, To-be Process Flows, Gap Analysis, Position Papers, Functional specifications, Testing scripts, Job Aids related to Material Master Enhancements, Reports, Interfaces, Workflow in Solution Manager and HP ALMQC.
- Involved in SAP EWM (Product Master, Packaging Specifications, Inbound and Outbound Delivery, Handling Unit, BOL), SAP GTS(Product Master, Licenses) and SAP EHS(Waste Management, Dangerous Goods Management).
- Written several Stories, Epics using JIRA and was involved in Incidents Trouble shooting using ITSM.
- Used LSMW, Vistex-DMr for mass data loads (via BODS), Create, Change and Extend Material Master.
- Worked with several Interfaces of Material Master with PI, Informatica, WebMethods as middleware to update Legal Control, Custom Tariff Ps, Lot Size, Safety Stock.
- Involved in Material Master Security in ECC and Vistex DMr of Business roles, Process roles, Derived roles, Shell roles, Tcodes.
- Used SolMan for Creating Transports/ChaRM, Updating Documents.
- Worked with ITSM for Incidents related to Interface, Enhancements and Functionality support.
- Worked with Data Conversion Team(BODS), Data Quality Team(Cleansing using InfoSteward), Data Governance, Process Teams for Material Master.
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, SAP EWM, SAP GTS, SAP MM, SAP PI, Solution Manager, HPALMQC.
SAP Data Management Expert
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Involved in the Product Master, Material master, Customer Master, Business Partner, Ibase, Org Structure, Pricing Conversions and Interfaces in SAP ECC, CRM, MDM, and PI Systems.
- Gathered Conversion Data Requirements from Business Users and performed Gap Analysis.
- Involved in BluePrint, Realization, Final Preparation, Go-live and Support for SAP CRM Data Conversions.
- Used LSMW, DataServices 4.0 for Data Extractions (Oracle), Data Migrations, Data Validations, Data Cleansing and Data Profiling.
- Worked with Information Steward 4.0 for Data Profiling.
- Written Conversion Functional Specifications Document, Technical Design Specifications for Ibase, Business Parter and Product Master in SAP CRM.
- Built IDocs, SQVI’s in SAP CRM for Business Partner and IBase.
- Worked with the Functional Team, Business users during requirements gathering.
- Used AIO Methodology,Data Services Designer, Data Services Management Console for creation and execution of Jobs related to Business Partner and Ibase.
- Created Test Cases in Solution Manager, HP-Quality Center for BP, Ibase.
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, SAP CRM, SAP MM, SAP PI, SAP MDM, SAP DataServices 4.0, Solution Manager, Oracle, HPQC.
SAP Functional Data Analyst
Confidential, Dublin, OH
- Involved in several Mock and Test Cycles, Go-Live and Hypercare of Data Conversions for Customer Master.
- Built LSMW’s, SQVI’s for Customer Master and updated the data via Mass Maintenance using XD99.
- Lead the Customer master data object for loading the Customer Master data from the Legacy systems to several SAP ECC Tables. Involved in Business Approvals, Business validations, Business Rules and Data Validations.
- Troubleshooted and fixed the Customer Master Data during the critical phases of the Project.
- Validated, Created, Tested and fixed the Customer Master Data Defects with Business, Process Teams using Rational Clear Quest Web, MS Excel and MS Access.
- Modified the Conversion design documents, Data Validation and Mapping documents for Customer Master in SolMan.
- Worked with Data Interfaces: R/3, ETL: Data Stage, MDM, SQL Server Database.
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, SAP R/3 4.6, MS Office, SAP MDM, IBM Rationale, SAP Solution Manager 7.0.
Data Services Consultant
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Demonstrated the Data Team the features of Data Services for Extractions, Data Standardizations, Data Quality, Data Cleansing, Match Transformations and Loading the Legacy Data to the Target systems using Data Services Management Console, Data Services Repository Manager, Data Services Job Server, Data Services Designer .
- Involved in Data Extraction, Data Cleansing of SAP Vendor data.
Environment: SAP Data Services 3.2, SAP BW and SAP ECC 6.0
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
- Involved in the Business Blueprint of Data Management for MDM, Data Conversions, Interfaces, Data Quality and Data Archiving.
- Identified the Master Data Tables in ECC for SAP PSCD, PSM - FM, SAP PSM - GM Grantor Modules.
- Gathered the Data requirements from several Legacy Systems for loading the Legacy data into SAP Environment and also lead Data Workshops.
- Involved in the Data Profiling, Data Preparation and Assessment for loading Legacy data and address cleansing using Oracle.
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, MS- OFFICE, HP Quality Center, SAP CRM 7.0, SAP MDM, Oracle
Data Migration Analyst
Confidential, Lake Forest, IL
- Involved in the Data Loads and Unit Testing, Integration Testing of SAP Vistex: Sales Commissions, Sales Adjustment, Sales Revenue, Commission Payout.
- Worked with Data Mappings, Customized Reports, Data Conversions, and Data Interfaces of SAP Vistex using SAP LSMW, SAP ABAP, and BAPI’s.
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, Share Point, MS- OFFICE, QTP, Quality Center.
Data Conversion/ Data Interface Analyst
Confidential, Nashville, TN
- Involved in Initiation, Planning, Execution Phase of SAP BW 7.0.
- Gathered User requirements for replacing/decommissioning of Confidential Interface Systems with SAP BW for Reporting Purposes.
- Written Functional Specifications and Conceptual Design Documents related to Data Interfaces and Reports with respect to SAP ECC Customer Mater, Material Master, Billing, Order Management, Deliveries, Shipping and Pricing for the OTC Project.
- Involved in the evaluation of the Business Process and determined if SAP ECC or SAP BW will be used for the Reports.
- Worked with Data Mappings, Data Interfaces, Data Conversions of Legacy Systems (Mainframe, SQL Server Database) to SAP Tables and Fields for Customer Master, Material Master, Batch Management, Sales Orders, and Purchase Orders using SAP LSMW, SAP Data Services.
- Involved in SD Reports: Billing, Credit, Order Management, Dispute Management, Customer Master, Vistex, And Foreign Trade.
- Worked with Data Services Management Console for Customer Master Repository, Customer Master Batch Jobs, RFC Clients, Logs, Management, Users, Datastores. Used Data Services Repository Manager for creating the Repositories, Data Services Server Manager for new jobs, Data Services Designer for Source and Target Datastores, Batch Jobs, Workflows, Data Flow, Transformations (Case, Validation, and Lookup).
- Used Data Services for exporting the data from SAP ECC to SQL Server.
- Executed Batch Jobs in the SAP BW Environment using Data Services.
- Validated the Job and all its lower level objects (Work Flows, Data Flows, and Queries etc.) in the Data Services Designer.
- Used Data Services for loading the Customer Data into SAP BW.
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, Share Point, MS- OFFICE, SAP EHP 1 for SAP Net Weaver 7.0 (BW 7.0), SAP Data Services 3.2
MDM Business Analyst, Data Lead
- Involved in SAP MDM 5.5 and SAP MDM 7.1 of Third Party Design, Data Modeling for Customer Master related to MDM Enrichment, SAP Data Design, Cost Center and Profit Center Extract Design, MDM Security Design, Vendor Note Design, MDM Portal Design
- Lead Business Workshops to drive requirements for Customer Master Data.
- Assisted On-site and off-site Developers with the Development for SAP, MDM, and Customer data extract using EDI, ALE, IDoc’s, and ABAP for sending data from SAP R/3 to SAP PI.
- Responsible for Data Modeling and Created GANTT charts for Data Enrichment activities for Cutover and Go-Live
- Worked with SAP Interfaces: PI, Oracle, MDM, Web Methods, and Informatica and involved in Data Mappings and Testing.
- Worked with SAP Data Services Designer, Data Services Management Console, Data Services Repository Manager, Data Services Server Manager related to Customer Master.
- In the Data Services Administrator, added a connection to the repository that is storing the BW Job and from the Batch Job Configuration page, exported the job to a Batch File.
- Used Data Services Designer for loading the data from Excel spreadsheet to SQL Server.
- Designed Test scripts based on FDA Validation rules and Involved in Functional Unit Testing, Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing of MDM Customer Master Interfaces using Quality Center, Test Director.
- Used MDM Console for creating Tables and Fields, Roles, Users related to Customer Master Data.
- Loaded and Validated SAP Customer Data to MDM using MDM Import Manager, Oracle Tables, which includes enriched data for MDM using PL/SQL, SQL
- Syndicated Customer data using MDM Syndicator for Data Enrichment.
- Lead the Cutover activities for SAP MDM Customer Master Release 2.
- Written several queries in Oracle for Data Validations and Data Cleansing using TOAD.
- Worked with SAP for troubleshooting the issues in MDM using OSS Notes.
- Designed and developed Security Roles, Users for SAP MDM 5.5 and Portal.
- Performed Segregation of Duties conflicts (SOD). Used VIRSA tool.
- Written Interface Design Documents, Functional Specifications for MDM.
- Worked with Data Cleansing with Data Stewards for Third party Enrichment Process by downloading the Siebel Data and validating using MS Excel, Performance for MDM Portal, and for Data Stewards use with MDM Portal.
- Fetched the Customer data from Siebel.
- Used CATT scripts and LSMW Recording Scripts for mass users and assigning roles.
- Interacted with Business Process Users for Designing third party enrichment process.
- Dealt with Production Support for Minimed Interface, Third party software, Cost Center, and Profit Center Extract
- Used MS Access for Reconciling Customer Master, Profit Center, and Cost Center data.
- Loaded data for Courses in SAP Environment using LSMW, CATT and also involved in the Configuration which includes:
- Material Master, Vendor Master, Purchase Info Records, Source List, Purchase Orders, Deliveries, Invoice Verification, ECM, and DMS.
- Customer Master, Inventory, Sales Orders with Credit Card Process, Deliveries, Good Issue, Sales Force, Pricing Conditions, Pricing Procedures, Sales Quotation, Shipping, Sales BOM’s, Picking, Packing, Billing, Batch management
- Classification, BOM’s, Change Master, Product Data
- Storage Bin, Storage Type, Deliveries, Pick, Pack, Transfer Orders, Good Issue, Reports
- Work Center, Hierarchy, Capacity, Functional Location, Equipment, BOM, Notification, Serial Number, Order, Service, Repair
- Master Recipes, Resources, BOM, MRP, Goods Receipt, Goods Issue, Variant Configuration
- WBS Element, Project Definition, Internal order, Work Center.
- SNP, PPDS, DP.
- Cancel Documents, Goods Receipt, Goods Issue, Transfer Posting, Reports, Reservation, Movement Types, Stock Determination
- Licenses, Legal Regulations, Legal Units, Foreign Trade Organizations, Business Partners, Stock Transport Orders, Purchase Orders, Return Orders.
- BOM’s, Routings, Work Centers, and Capacities xMII: Production Orders, Goods Receipts, Goods Issue, Stock Transfer within Plants
- Back Order Processing, PP/DS, Planning relevant characteristics.
- Lockbox, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Cost Center Hierarchy, Profit Center Hierarchy
- Customer Interaction Center, Complaint Management, Opportunity Management, Sales Order Management, Master Data Management, Batch Management.
- Monitored IDocs, EDI for sending the data from R/3 to APO and vice versa and Troubleshooted the data for both IDoc Inbound and Outbound process.
- Managed the Environment and trouble shooted the Environment related to Data, Transports, Batch Jobs, Security Roles, User Administration and Authorizations and Manual Configuration in R/3, GTS, BW and APO using Solution Manager.
- Manually modified profiles and roles to remove the SOD conflicts present in the roles.
- Monitored the Environment Client copies, Connections between R/3, GTS, BI, xMII and APO, IDocs, EDI for sending the data from R/3 to APO and vice versa and Troubleshooted the data for both IDoc Inbound and Outbound process, Workflow of Consignment Transfer: Order, Delivery, Process the order and Email notification for any errors, RFC Connections, Triggering Events.
- Created Customer Reports using SQVI.
- Worked with xMII Interface for Data set up and Security. It Includes: Production Orders, Goods Issues, Number ranges
- Debugged the ABAP Programs related to T-code: MB31, GTS Blocked Order Program for missing manual data in GTS, Change History, Log Files in R/3 and GTS and identified the missing Configuration.
Environment: SAP R/3 4.7, SAP NetWeaver 2004s, SCM 5.00, VERTEX, DOCUMENTUM, Site Builder, IBM Simulator, SAP SCM 4.0, xMII, MDM 5.5, MDM 7.1, GTS 7.0, BW 7.0, Oracle 10g, Oracle E-Business Suite, Solution Manager, MS Access, Quality Center, Informatica, WebMethods, Data Services.
Data Conversion Lead
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Coordinated Developers in offsite for the development of objects Dunning Demand, Personal Collections in FICO.
- Written Technical Specifications for Data Conversions and Development of Customized Programs.
- Worked with XI for sending the data through File from R/3 to XI.
- Written ABAP Programs for:
- Customer Balance Program, Dunning Demand, Personal Collections. Email Notification for error handling.
- Created Tables for Email Notification, Duns Demand.
- Written several Function Modules for Dunning Demand, LAWSON Translations to SAP like: LAWSON Company code, LAWSON Zone to SAP Company Code, Oracle to SAP.
- Configuration: Involved in the Configuration of the following objects through Solution
- Customer Account Group Determination for Projects, Activating Trillium on the Customer side.
- Used LSMW for loading the Data.
- Used BAPI, Recordings, Direct Input, IDocs for Project Definition, WBS, Material Master, Purchase Info Records, Cost Center Hierarchy, Cost Center, Customer Master, Vendor Master, Profit Center Hierarchy, Profit Center, Bank Master, Internal Orders, Internal Orders with Settlement Rules, Assets, Chart of Accounts.
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, XI, Trillium, LAWSON and SOLUTION MANAGER.