To secure a challenging position in the field of ERP and testing that will utilize my strengths and knowledge.
- Over 15 years IT experience including 13 Plus Years of excelling experience of implementations, analysis & production support, upgrades, data conversions, and cutover plannings of SAP Systems
- Accomplished SAP FICO Functional Professional Consultant with strong affinity for technology and keen business sense for the application of emerging technologies to add value and expand markets.
- Specializing in SAP FI, CO, AR, AP, CCA, PCA, PA and knowledge in Report Painter, CO - PA, and Special Purpose Ledger
- Excellent implementation skills like business process mapping, gap & fit analysis, prototyping.
- Integration of FI with core applications like CO, PP, MM, SD (Invoicing, Billing and Pricing).
- Other SAP implementation skills include: Business Analysis, GAP Analysis, Requirement gathering, Solution Delivery, writing Integration Test Scenarios, Test Scripts, Business Process Procedures etc., performing volume, stress regression testing and End User .
- High learning curve with the ability to embrace new tools and technologies with ease and to seamlessly integrate skill set into the project implementation life cycle.
- Able to Perform integration of SAP-MM and SAP-SD with FICO module, Account determinations.
- Hands-on experience in using Reporting tools like SAP Query, Report Painter and Drill Down Reports which used for analysis, performance, accounts history, and day to day business processes.
- Experienced in importing master data from legacy systems to SAP R/3 by using LSMW & Batch Input Session techniques and exposed to ABAP.
ERP: FICO 4.6 C, Enterprise ECC 6.0 & S4 HANA
Tools: MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, Report Painter, Report Writer, Test Director, Winrunner, Quick Test Pro, Load runner, Quality Center.
Database: MS-Access, SQL Server 2000
Software: C++, Visual Basic, C, Java
SAP R/3 FICO SKILLS: Financial Accounting (FI) Asset Accounting, Enterprise Structure, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bank Accounting and Special Purpose Ledger Controlling (CO) Cost Element Accounting, Cost Center Accounting, Internal Orders, Profit Center Accounting and Profitability Analysis
Reporting Skills: Report Writer & Report Painter
Integration: FI integration with SD, MM and Overhead Cost Controlling
Confidential, Irving, TX
SAP FICO Analyst
- Involved in a 5 Full life cycle implementation. Extensively worked on Implementation, Development and production support projects with Blue Printing, Configuring, Unit Testing, Integration Testing,, Documentation and Production Support.
- Worked as FI- CO production support for Finance and controlling issues. Supported programs that ran outbound and inbound interfaces in SAP to various systems. Resolved day to day operation tickets, monthly close support and year end task support.
- Designed, developed, tested, and implemented General Ledger interface for Multiple People Soft system processes into SAP with the use of FI BAPI and RFBIBL00 program.
- Worked with COPA, CC, AR, AP, and AA teams in configuration, validation/substitution and master data maintenance to make sure the GL interface was integrated correctly.
- Designed, tested and implemented multiple system interfaces from legacy system into SAP.
- Participated in converting/consolidating several systems into ECC system. Participated in requirement gathering, GAP Analysis, Conversions, Testing, Implementation, users and production support for those converted systems in SAP.
- Actively led FICO testing of SAP AWS migration for the test systems. Participate in ongoing AWS Hydrations.
- Designed, tested, and implemented GL Account Totals extract interface into BlackLine reconciling third party tool with a custom extract program first and then using BlackLine Connector tool for extraction.
- Created LSMW for IC customer and Vendor Master Data.
- Designed, tested, and implemented Product Hierarchy interface into SAP for COPA.
- Designed a cross-client interface using Remote Function call to create an inter-company posting between co codes sitting in two different SAP systems. Successfully received a file transferred from legacy system with legacy data, converted data into SAP data in two different systems and used RFC to post Inter-Co transactions in each client.
- Rationalized GL Accounts, Doc Types, Number ranges, and other COBL fields for legacy systems during conversions into ECC and S4 HANA.
- Gather requirements for Simple Finance implementation. Design, Configure and Test S4/HANA system. Train users on the concept of SIMPLE FINANCE, CENTRAL FINANCE and Document Splitting in S4 HANA. Assist through Data Migration.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
SAP R/3 FICO Analyst
- Worked as FI- CO production support for Finance and controlling issues. Supported GL, AP, AR, AA, CCA, PCA, IO, PS, Business Consolidation (BCS), and SAP Portal maintenance, resolved day to day operation tickets.
- Involved with full life cycle implementation on converting newly acquired Co Code into SAP. Preparation of Business Processes Requirements Analysis and User Requirement Specifications. Participated in Super User meetings, preparation of meeting materials and delivering of presentations as required and the users. Analyzed the as-is system, did the Gap Analysis and designed the to-be system. System configuration and testing in the areas of FI-GL transactions.
- Used Report Painter to deliver multiple GR55 Financial SAP reports.
- In GL, Configured the newly acquired co code into SAP, Created GL interface upload.
- In AP, created several third party invoice interfaces, used LSMW for new vendors. Converted open items into SAP from the acquired company, Exposure in supporting XI BUY with AP. Worked with Developers in Changing Check Forms. Changed Screen Layouts.
- In AR, created new customer groups, loaded new customers with LSMW.
- In Fixed Assets, Created New asset class, made required settings for account determination, asset classes, Depreciation runs, defining number ranges, valuation of assets in different depreciation areas, external asset acquisition, in-house asset acquisition, cross company code transfers, settings for depreciation runs, Asset Explorer, Settings for automatic account assignment (FI-AA Integration), Fixed asset account group, fixed asset master data load.
- In CO, Created cost centers, profit centers, maintained Hierarchies, Cost center groups, profit center groups.
- Supported Project systems with maintaining result analysis configuration and Projects and WBS Element Creation.
- Supporting other applications such as Concur for T&E, Trillium for Physical Address verification, and SAP Portal maintenance.
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
SAP R/3 FICO Consultant
- Worked as FI- CO production support for Finance and controlling issues. Supported programs that ran outbound and inbound interfaces in SAP to various systems. Resolved day to day operation tickets from legacy system 4.6 R/3 to ECC 6.0
- Actively represented upgrade project from 4.6 versions to ECC 6.0 (NEW GL). Was involved in analyzing the as-is system and gathered functional requirements for the To-Be system. Actively participated in the upgrade project blue printing, Requirement gathering, development, testing and .
- In G/L created company cods, Maintained INTER CO Clearings, monitoring monthly HR Headcount IDOC to SAP from People Soft System, FX, Currency set up, EX RATE, EX Rate Type, FX Valuation, FX Translation, define tax structure and jurisdiction codes, tax procedure to country, defining sales tax codes for invoice, non tax codes, Designed FSV for various Chart of Accounts to fulfill Co Code specific Reporting.
- Wrote Functional Specs for several RICEF OBJECTS, Worked on upgrading the FI GL interface to SAP from third party billing systems. Adjusted program to accommodate both domestic entities and international entities, Wrote functional spec to load GL master from legacy systems, functional spec to export SAP master data table to MDM and third party billing systems, and wrote functional spec to extract posted items for ETL.
- Worked in AP and AR module on setting up Inter Company master data and the conversion of Inter Company Open items from legacy system to new system. Created Customer and Vendor Account groups, worked with users on reconciliation GL set up for Customer and Vendor sub ledgers, configured Payment Terms, Interest Calculation, Used LSMW to load Customer and Vendor Master Data, Create Number Ranges for Cust and Vend, Created Tolerances, and used LSMW to load Cust & Vend Master Data into the new system.
- Fulfilled the role of an active Balance Conversion team member, worked on developing functional spec for Inter Company Open Items conversion, led a team in designing, testing and executing the conversion process, responsible for Mock load, data validation, and loading into production.
- Wrote and loaded testing scenarios scripts in Mercury/HP Quality Center, used Quick Test pro to test various standard T Codes, custom interfaces, and Master Data load, Experience in navigating and using SOLMAN for attaching, documenting and Storing RICEF Objects.
- In CO, Configured the controlling area, cost elements, Cost centers (CO-CCA), Number ranges, Cost center hierarchy, Cost Center Master Data, Created dummy profit center, Standard Hierarchy and Master Data for Profit Center, COPA reports, and COPA characteristics, and custom COPA fields, Designed Distribution and assessment runs using costing sheets, Substitution & Validation
Confidential, Nashville, TN
SAP R/3 FICO Consultant
- Responsible for gathering business requirements, participating in system design, configuring and testing existing system and providing post implementation support for enhancements to the current system.
- Preparation of Business Processes Requirements Analysis and User Requirement Specifications. Participated in Super User meetings, preparation of meeting materials and delivering of presentations as required and the users. Analyzed the as-is system, did the Gap Analysis and designed the to-be system. System configuration and testing in the areas of FI-GL transactions.
- Configured settings for Company code, posting period variant, assigned document number ranges, tolerance groups for customers, G/L accounts and users, Define global (group) currency and a local (company) currency -, defined Factory Calendar, Currencies, Document Types, Field Status Group, Tolerances, Fiscal Year Variant, Number Ranges. Configured FI-MM Integration and Automatic Account Determination
- Configured End to End AP module including the Vendor Groups / Number Ranges, FSG for Vendor Master, Payment Terms, Installment payment terms, Account Tolerances, Screen layout for Vendors, Assigned GL accounts for AP related automatic postings such as cash discount and Exchange Rate Difference, AP - MM integration for various material movements. Extracted Vendors from Legacy system, sorted with excel and loaded using Quick Test into SAP
- Set up Automatic Payment Program with co codes, countries, and methods of payments, Check Settings, Configured interest calculation, Set up House Banks, GL accounts for Bank Accounts, and Bank Recon Accounts, Defined House Bank. Worked on linking outgoing payments with EDI to the bank.
- Tested configurations using SAP T Codes using Quick Test Pro and documented the test scenarios in Quality Center
Confidential, Thornton, CO
Financial Analyst/Bus Analyst
- Worked as a financial analyst and switched into IT team as a production support resource. Supported and configured GL, CO, AP, and AA modules.
- Configured Company Code settings including maintaining Company code global parameters, Customized the COA to in corporate the Existing & New GL Accounts. Configured the GL Account Groups, Field Status Variants and groups, Assigned Company codes to other components
- Manually configured New Primary & Secondary Cost Elements. Configured the Cost Center Accounting Standard Hierarchy & Cost Centers. Configured the Profit Center Accounting Standard Hierarchy, Dummy Profit Center & Profit Centers. Wrote Validations and substitutions. Worked with ABAP on a user exits for validations. Used LSMW to load Cost Center and Cost Element Master Data.
- In Profit center accounting created standard hierarchy, profit centers, dummy profit center, defined document types, number range assignment, maintained the master data Substitutions and assignments. Configured Profit Center Accounting planning included defining versions, planning layout, planning profile, plan allocations.
- Set up Internal Orders. Generated reports using Report Painter.
- Configured Fixed Assets, Created Chart of Depreciation, made required settings for account determination, asset classes, Depreciations runs, screen layout rules, defining number ranges, valuation of assets in different depreciation areas, external asset acquisition, in-house asset acquisition, cross company code transfers, settings for depreciation runs, Asset Explorer, Settings for automatic account assignment ( FI-AA Integration).
- Created Account Groups for AP and AR, Maintained Cust and Vend master data, Field Status for Account groups. Configured Payment Terms. Set up automatic postings for Cash Discounts, rebates, and exchange rates difference.
Confidential, St Cloud, MN
- Performed Functional and GUI testing manually. Developed System Test Plans, Test Strategies after thoroughly reviewing the business documents.
- Provided project teams resource estimates and schedules for QA and testing activities.
- Developed and enhanced Automated Test Scripts using WinRunner.
- Executed SQL Queries for the backend testing.
- Performed Load Testing using Load Runner. Identified and reported software defects using Test Director.
- Developed database test scripts using database checkpoints and TSL statements.
- Developed the test scripts and used various checkpoints such as GUI, Bitmap, Text checkpoints.
- Analyzed the performance of various servers using Server Resource graphs.
- Created user defined functions to reduce the redundant code and enhance the maintainability of scripts.
- Created data driven tests to validate the scenario with different test data.
- Created automated test scripts using Win Runner.
- Played a lead role in doing the acceptance test for every new build deployed on to QA environment.
- Performed load test weekly and generated a report indicating any memory leaks, any unacceptable latency issues and concurrent session issues.