Seeking a position as a techno functional consultant, wherein my expertise in the field of SAP and Ariba can make a good contribution in an established organization
- Functional Consultant with 4 years of SAP Fieldglass & ARIBA experience.
- Experience includes Project Planning, system configuration; user, documentation
- Working Experience in Ariba Integration with customer backend ERP Systems
- Well versed in Procurement (P2P process)
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
SAP Ariba Contract Specialist
- Ariba Upstream capabilities including Ariba Spend Visibility, Ariba Sourcing, Ariba Contract Management, Ariba Supplier Information & Performance Management
- Ariba Downstream capabilities including Ariba Procure to Pay, Ariba Procurement Content, Ariba Invoice Management, Payment Management and Discount Management
- Extensively worked on PO workflows and invoice workflow scenarios.
- Assist in resolving issues related to transmission of electronic documents via the Ariba Network and Ariba On Demand solutions
- Issue / Status Tracking - Provides weekly updates and escalates critical issues to Team and Project management in a timely manner
- Involved in ARIBA NETWORK integration for supplier document exchange
- Suggested changes to UI to run customized reports and make it user friendly to the client
- Negotiated agreements with vendors subcontractors
- Conducted Vendor risk Assessment
- Seeking approval from Legal team for any change of language in the MSA
- Ensured proper communication of a fully executed SOW
- Evaluated and monitored contract performance to determine need for contract amendments or extensions and compliance with contractual obligations
Confidential, Plainsboro, NJ
Program Support Coordinator
- Conducted New Hire orientations for new internal employees
- Managed SOW's through SAP Fieldglass
- Track project deliverables and process Milestones.
- Acted as a bridge between contingents and upper management
- Updated records in SAP HCM for all New hires, transfers. Components extensively used-PA,OM,Time Management.
- Assigned compliance for all new starts in LMS
- Provided necessary records for internal and external audits
- Worked closely with project manager planning projects and preparing documents
- Created reports in SAP Field Glass and analyzed data in Excel
- Used advanced Excel functions to generate spreadsheets and pivot tables
- Acted as point of contact/subject matter expert in Field Glass
- Documented process changes and uploaded it on SharePoint
- Assisted Program Manager in resolving invoice errors between client and supplier
- Facilitated, processed and filed bonus approval processes for all contingent workers
- Facilitated onboarding for all IDM Engagements
- Created Quarterly Budget and bonus reports
- Communicated company policies and provided recommendations on simplifying internal processes
Confidential, Old Bridge, NJ
- Recruited to help set up an offshore team, guiding the startup and management of a full spectrum of HR operations, systems, and programs
- Review MSA and provide recommendations for amendment.
- Negotiated approximately 50 salary offers and handled employee Handbook covering issues including disciplinary procedures, code of conduct, FMLA policy and benefits
- Generated and delivered monthly benefit enrollment, employee contribution, and termination reports
- Managed the administration of subcontractor contracts and performance on multiple projects in accordance with the valid, executed contract, per company policies
- Worked with candidates to drive an effective and professional interview process, including candidate sourcing, /background checks, salary negotiations, closing and onboarding of candidate
Confidential, Middlesex, NJ
HR //Project Coordinator
- Lead the HR practices and objectives that provided an employee-oriented, high-performance culture emphasizing empowerment, quality standards, goal attainment and ongoing development for a superior workforce
- Implemented and supported the management and administration of all Human Resourced functions for the company, to include records management, safety, and health, employee relations, EEOC compliance, hiring processes and the development of HR policies, procedures
Confidential, Iselin, NJ
Human Resource Coordinator
- Administered policies and programs relating to all phases of human resources activity including HR planning, recruitment, and development, employee performance evaluation and appraisals, firing processes, etc.
- Track employee attendance, vacation, personal and sick time.
- Respond to queries and complaints from employees regarding salary, benefits, and work culture.
- Assisted for the processing of bi-weekly payroll
- Ensure all proper paperwork and documentation is completed for all Candidates throughout the sourcing process.
- Managing recruitment and for a global firm which has over 1000 employees.
- Provided support in functional areas of a human resources department, which may include reporting, recruitment, personnel records, employee relations, job evaluations, compensation management, benefits administration, organization development and .
- Prepared weekly open position status report in Excel format. Maintain an applicant flow and hire log for all open positions.
- Rolled out IJP’s and Rewards and Recognition program every quarter
- Carried out performance appraisals and met high standards of employee satisfaction for retention schemes.
- Administered policies and programs relating to all phases of human resources activity including HR planning, recruitment, and development, employee performance evaluation and appraisals, firing processes.
- Developed and maintained HRIS systems(PeopleSoft) to improve management of tracking of employee relations issues, leaves, corrective actions.
- Successfully managed HR Department, Pre & Post Recruitment process, Employees induction.
- Coordinated and facilitated recruiting events/fairs and campus tours.