- 10 years of technical experience in SAP ABAP with role as a developer, technical designer, and team leader for several multinational clients of various industries such as manufacturing, automotive, retailing, banking, pharmaceuticals, and energy.
- Involved in implementations, support, and maintenance roles
- Exposed to different SAP modules like MM, SD, FICO, WM, and PM
- Results - oriented professional who focuses on meeting tight deadlines in spite of pressures.
- Interested in learning new SAP technologies such as SAP S/4 Hana, Web Dynpro for ABAP, etc.
- SAP ABAP programming
- Interfaces / Conversions
- Function Modules
- Intermediate Documents (Idocs)
- File Transfer
- User Exits
- Modifications of SAP standard
- SAP Notes Implementation
- Smart Forms
- Adobe Forms
- Debugging and testing
- Data Dictionary
- System upgrades/patches (SPDD/SPAU)
- ABAP Proxy (SPROXY)
- Visual Basic 6.0
- Data Encoder
- Technical Support and Customer Service Representative
- Optimized old and slow running program and received positive feedback from users
- Resolved critical production issue beyond office hours and was commended by the client the following day
- Extended work hours to monitor and ensure successful SAP upgrades and performed transactions SPDD and SPAU
- Debugging (including standard SAP programs) and tracing errors on complex programs
- Developed/revised various programs, SAPscript, and Adobe forms for SD and MM modules
- Senior lead ABAP resource for a client in the automotive industry
- Distributed tickets and monitored timelines of a mid and senior level team members
- Reviewed correct flow of logic in the codes and ensured compliance of coding standards
- Acted as lead ABAP resource for a client in the retailing industry
- Monitored and provided assistance for a team of entry and mid level developers
- Responsible for the development, revising, and enhancing programs from 4.6c to ECC6
- Closely coordinated with project managers, functional resources, and users to ensure top-quality code
- Responsible for the development of numerous programs for a client in the banking industry
- Resolved complex program defects for a client in the pharmaceuticals industry
- Deployed in client site for a local company in the manufacturing industry
- Accountable for the program development of an interactive ALV program with no formal functional specification and technical documentation
- Constant communication with the functional resources in resolving critical issues
- Mostly deployed in client site in a manufacturing industry
- Involved in the master data management by developing a great number of programs and modified existing codes to address client’s concerns
- Maintained strict compliance to coding and naming standards
- Created necessary technical documentations
- Involved in the “restart” project for a client in the energy industry, the country’s electricity company
- Developed report programs from scratch
- Responsible for the development of ABAP programs for a manufacturing industry including support, reviews, documentations, and quality testing
- Developed first ABAP program from scratch and composed technical documentations
- Performed data analysis and quality testing
- Became adept in analyzing code for system testing and debugging
VISUAL BASIC 6.0 Developer
- Developed Empties Segregation System for third-party returnable container segregators of Confidential.
- Developed Transportation Management System that monitors and manages employee motor vehicle expenses.
- Provided technical support for all users in all brewery plants and sales offices throughout the country.
- Developed data entry modules (Cash advance, Liquidation, Reimbursement, and Payment Transaction) that will be uploaded to SAP via text file.
- Configured existing system for Production & Quality Monitoring System that monitors the condition, movements, and status of all division products from raw materials to finished product. Provided user- and technical support to 7 plants throughout the country.
- Data encoder for shipment bookings, confirmation, and reports.
Technical Support / Customer Service Representative
- Provides network troubleshooting for a cable internet provider
- Assisted customers in setting up new accounts, upgrading service plans, resetting passwords, and other customer account information.