Solutions - focused SAP Security and GRC Administrator, eager to contribute technical expertise as well as dynamic project management and operational enhancement abilities in a Mid to Senior SAP Security Administrator assignment.
- Over 14+ years of progressively responsible IT administration experience.
- The last 7+ years mainly focusing in SAP Security and authorizations.
- Broad experience in creating and maintaining, single, composite, and derived roles using Confidential .
- Experienced in working for Full Life Cycle Implementation, Go - live, Post Go live, and Production support.
- Particular focus on all facets of SAP Security including project/module implementation, SOD detection/ resolution, upgrades to ECC 6.0, role creation/maintenance and user ID creation.
- Career built in wide-ranging facets of work flow, control, external audits and business requirements.
- Very good knowledge of Structural Profiles, organization structures PA, PD, E-Recruiting and ESS and MSS modules.
- Central User Administration (CUA) experience to create users, assign roles, and maintenance.
- Overall expertise with Active Directory and Exchange 2007/2010 end user administration, creation, exporting, moving, etc. In addition to supporting and administering public mail folders, Network Shares, Wireless Network guest accounts and multiple related applications/resources as well as LAN and System Architecture.
- Demonstrated ability in multiple operating systems and networking configurations.
- Proficient in delivering exceptional network/user support.
- Skilled in customer service environments.
- Strong evaluative, assessment and diagnostic capacity.
- Contributor in increasing proficiency.
- Well-organized multi-tasker with strong detail orientation.
- Adept in aligning IT contributions with organizational objectives.
GRC Access Control 10, ECC 6.0, BI/BW, Central User Administration (CUA), Change Management (ChaRM), Computer Aided Test Tool (ECATT/SECATT), Segregation of Duties (SOD), SuperUser Privilege Management/Emergency Access Manager, Virsa Compliance Calibrator, SAP GRC Architecture Design/Implementation, Quality Testing, Procurement, LAN Team Leadership, Windows 2003/2012 Servers, Multiple Windows Clients, Active Directory, Share Point, Microsoft Office, and multiple Third-Party Software Applications.
SAP Security Analyst
- Supported the enterprise - wide definition, establishment and maintenance of identity and access management related technology, policies, and procedures.
- Ensured that access requests conform to the documented processes and include the required system owner approvals.
- Documented all changes to system security access.
- Maintained Active Directory accounts, group and folder access for all users and service accounts including provisioning and de-provisioning of access.
- Maintained user accounts and ensured proper segregation of duties and compliance with security controls in secondary systems including: SAP, PeopleSoft, and SharePoint.
- Responsible for enterprise security including design, build, test, and delivery of role based security for named users and processes across multiple SAP platforms and other SAP-based systems as appropriate.
- Managed and developed user roles and profiles in SAP. Analyzed segregation of duties to ensure a secure SAP system while allowing end users the appropriate access to complete their tasks and responsibilities. Developed custom authorization to support appropriate segregation of duties.
- Provided expert level production support of SAP security issues and performed root cause analysis as needed.
- Provided role-based security education working with the business community and business leads ensuring proper access is granted to end users.
- Ensured SAP security solutions adhere to company policy and internal and external controls.
- Played a key role in the change management and security testing processes ensuring that all security changes are tested and valid.
- Liaison with multiple teams in development and implementation of SAP security.
- Ensured compliance of identity and access management processes with policies, procedures, and compliance controls and supports audit related activities.
- Provided technical support to clients, management, and IT.
SAP Security Administrator
- Retained to develop, implement and manage organization - wide application security utilizing Profile Generator ( Confidential ).
- Maintained confidentiality/integrity/accessibility of SAP R/E, Solution Manager, XI, BI and Enterprise Portal data.
- Key player in initiation/management of SAP Security and Segregation of Duties-related policies, procedures, work flows and control sets.
- Championed best practices, external audits and business requirements on a consistent basis.
- Oversaw assessment of security incidents.
- Successfully identified and submitted process improvements including automated procedures to streamline security monitoring
- Conducted in-depth research and mitigation covering authorization denials/unauthorized permissions using Authorization Error Analysis (SU53, SU56) and System Trace (ST01).
- Made excellent use of SAP Profile Generator to control/administer access to transaction selection and authorization data.
- Successfully developed SAP roles, profiles and authorizations through close cooperation with Technical and Business Analysts.
- Facilitated end-user after-hours and on-call support.
- Verified appropriateness of user security-related requests.
- Coordinated with Help Desk on electronic tickets aiding support end users.
- Effectively troubleshot security-related issues in a fast paced enviroment.
- Promoted to position following two years of outstanding performance in previous position.
- Oversaw internal processes/technician tam providing HW/SW administration of LAN providing service to 600+ end - users.
- Managed technical unit supporting all proprietary banking software on 24/7 basis in trading floor environment.
- Responsible for configuration, integration, updating/upgrading, maintenance and integrity/availability of network infrastructure, workstations, printers and peripherals operating in Windows 2000/XP Professional Client Server environment.
- Hired, trained and mentored collaborative, customer-focused team resolving hardware/software issues on servers and connected systems.
- Contributed to internal process improvements by collaborating with Network Administrators to define/establish disaster recovery plan; planned/supported numerous office relocations/renovations.
Senior LAN Technician
- Supported, monitored, tested, coordinated, planned and implemented upgrades; troubleshot all hardware/software problems pertaining to LAN for approximately 600 end - users.
- Set-up workstations/laptops for new employees, configured systems, ensured network connectivity and installed/tested hardware and software.
- Earned reputation for quickly responding to trouble tickets, prioritizing user requests and resolving complex issues.
- Performance excellence was acknowledged by upper management with the awarding of multiple spot recognition awards.
- Co - designed and implemented company s first internal network and enterprise-wide connectivity of all computer systems.
- Researched various technologies/options and developed strong, dynamic relationships with vendors in the process of recommending hardware/software solutions to other project stakeholders.
- Designed, developed and implemented successful testing platform for use by web development team.