- SAP Hybris C4C Techno - Functional Consultant with 11 years of diverse experience with SAP Products, Technologies and Modules
- SAP C4C (Sales and Service) Consultant with in depth knowledge and Implementation experience of Sales, Services, Marketing Modules and respective Analytics
- Experience working in large scale Cross Functional projects
- Technically and functionally upgraded with C4H/SAP Sales Cloud (Sales, Service, Marketing, Commerce, Customer Data)
- SAP Certified Consultant with experience in SAP Implementation and Support projects across industries and geographies.
- SAP Technical background and experience in Design, Development and Testing with multiple SAP Modules
- Overall experience also includes Bootstrapping and independently running a Digital and Mobile Marketing Start-up
- Industries served: IT Services, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Retail, FMCG and Technology.
- Roles performed include Functional Analyst/Consultant, Technical/Team Lead and Developer
- Strong Inter-personal skills; ability to work independently and within a team; motivated, self-starter and innovative
ERP: SAP-ECC (4.7 - 7.4)
SAP Tools: HCI, Enhancement Framework, Workflow, LSMW, BDC, SAPScript, SmartForm, ALE/IDoc, SDK/PDI/OnDemand Studio
Languages: ABAP, OData, OO-ABAP, HR-ABAP, JAVA, HTML, XML, C/C++, SQL
Other Tools: MS-Office, Winshuttle, Eclipse, ServiceNow, Issuetrak, Slack, Zoom, Dell-Kace, FileZilla
SAP Hybris C4C Techno-Functional Consultant
- C4C Implementation and support consulting for Sales and Service modules
- Design, Configure, Customize and Test C4C
- Scoping and Fine-Tuning activities
- Building custom applications, views, Mashups and DataSources using UI Designer, Scripting (ABSL) on SDK
- C4C Sales Management with Territories, Leads, Opportunities, Quotations, Accounts, Contacts, Activities and Pricing
- Enabling Sales Planning, Forecasting and Intelligence
- C4C Services Management with configuration and implementation of Communication Channels, Knowledge Base, Contract Lifecycle, Response Templates and Case Management
- Performing activities related to Administration, Personalization, Analytics/Reporting, Cutover and Go-Live
- Data Load activities for Master and Transactional Data
- Utilizing KUT (Key User Tools): Extensions, Layouts, Restrictions, Workflow Rules, Custom Objects, Mashups
- Integrating C4C System to SAP and Non-SAP systems
- Design and prepare Mashups, Reports and Dashboards
- Communicate and interact with the on-shore and off-shore team for delivery
- Configure existing and create Custom iFlows on HCI as middleware
- Code List Mappings and ID Mappings
- Integrate Social Media platforms with C4C
Founder/Product Owner/Project Manager
- Creating and bootstrapping a Marketing and Advertisement solution from the scratch that would help the users make smart, intelligent and money saving decisions everyday under different categories.
- Present a unique and simultaneous B2C & C2B solution in the market.
- Help users personalize and customize their ps for different genres of products and services.
- To help business entities and brands to reach out to their most potential customers and hence better business convertibility.
- Carrying out Location specific and Interests specific campaigns for leading brands.
- Filed Patent for the mobile application in the advertisement and marketing sector.
- Social Media Marketing: create the idea’s presence in the social media and engaging the followers and users
- To understand and fulfill all legal formalities related to business owning and working.
- Poise the product against established mediums and brands in the market.
- Generated revenue from within a pre-established market and getting rated over the competitors.
Confidential, Redmond, WA
Senior SAP Consultant
- Performing Technical developments relating to ABAP and Winshuttle
- Requirement gathering from Business and Functional Analysts
- Preparing Technical Designs and Specifications
- Troubleshooting Issues and removing bottlenecks through process and code optimizations
- Automating Data Load and Transfer through Winshuttle
- Worked on PDX documents (Product Data Exchange), ECO (Engineering Change Order), AML (Approved Manufacturing List)
Technical Lead (On-Site)
- Supporting Confidential with their SAP Systems, Issues and Resolutions with respect to ABAP
- Support for existing developments with respect to changes and Change Management
- Implementing new developments for multiple SAP modules primarily OTC, P2P
- Customer Engagement and Requirement Gathering
- Onsite Project & Team Management and coordinating with Off-Shore team
- Troubleshooting, Debugging
- Documentations, Release Management, Version Management, Work Prioritization, Testing and Transportation
- Offshore ABAP Lead for SAP Support activities like development, debugging, Technical Designs and Specifications, Change Management, Testing and Performance Optimizations
- Coordinating with On-site team and enabling seamless KTs
- Performing Lead activities: Team management, Resource Planning and Work Distribution, development and code reviews, Mentoring, Team Cross and Up-Skilling
Technical Lead and Developer (On-site)
- Successfully received knowledge and support handover from ex-vendor to the client
- Technical support for multiple business areas: SD/MM/BI-DW/FI-CO/PP/PM/QM/WM
- Development activities: Change management, new developments, preparing technical specifications and support for existing developments
- Support for plant and country Roll-out
Technical Lead (On-site)
- Preparing Business Blueprints and Roadmap
- In-depth Requirement Gathering from stakeholders and end users and understanding Flight Operations (Fixed-Wing & Rotary)
- Analyzing As-Is system and System Landscape and proposing optimum solutions for business scenarios in To-Be System
- Mapping business requirements to technical possibilities, propositions and Presentations
- Understanding Internal Ticket System and its interfaces with multiple other systems
ABAP, HR-ABAP Developer (Off-Shore)
- Technical support for SD/MM/FI-CO/HR
- Carried out new developments and change management for legacy codes involving various ABAP tools
- Creating Technical Specifications and comprehending Functional requirements and Specifications
- Handling Change Requests, Debugging and Solution Manager.
ABAP Developer (On-site)
- Priority support for Finance Module
- Single and primary point of contact for technical developments and changes
- Data migration, uploading and provisioning through ABAP tools
- Preparing and maintaining Technical Specifications.