- 8+ years of working experience in design, development, and support of SAP SD/LE module. Liaison between technical teams and business owners.
- Hands - on experience with SD module ECC 6.0 with emphasis on Order to Cash (OTC), Pricing, Billing and Shipping process flows in Textiles, Consumer Electronics, Accessories and Pharmaceuticals.
- Extensive experience in SAP SD configuration, customization with the basic knowledge on ABAP debugging.
- Conducting interactive workshops in end user training and documentation. Has excellent skills in compiling documentation for training the users with various requirement levels in understanding the system functions & training them.
- Experience in business process analysis including gap analysis and creating AS-IS and TO-BE documentation.
- Experience in writing Functional Specification Documents for WRICEF’s and working with Technical consultants to get Technical Specifications.
- Worked as a Functional consultant in Implementation, Enhancement, Support projects.
- Production Support: Experienced in unit testing, system integration testing, performance testing and user acceptance testing, and regression testing.
- Experience in data cleansing and data conversion using tools like LSMW, BDC.
- Expert in the customization of customer master data, material master data.
- Ability to clearly present technical information in written and verbal format. Effective communication and organization skills.
- Proficiency in SD: Order Management, Item Categories, Schedule Line Categories, Pricing Procedures, Delivery and Billing Documents, Availability Check, Transfer of Requirements, Copy Control, Material Determination, Output Determination, Account Assignment, Route Determination, Text Determination, Incompletion procedure and Status Management.
- Experience in Pricing: Created Standard Pricing Procedure with different Discounts/ Surcharges/ Rebates using Condition Tables, Condition Types, Access Sequence and Pricing Procedure Determination. Pricing included Material Price, Price List, Customer Specific Prices, Customer Discount and Scale Pricing. Defined Custom Z Routine by VOFM and created Formula with Condition base value.
- Experience in Billing: Strong skills in Contracts, quotes, orders, customer management, pricing, variant configuration, standard billing plans including Milestone billing, Billing/Contract and Resource related billing.
- Experienced in Configuration: Consignment Sales, Customer Returns Processing, Plants & Shipping Points, 3PL integration and Rules for Shipping Point Determination. Experienced in defining master data standards for various companies.
- Working knowledge in SCM, EDI/IDOC, data migration (BDCs), BAPIs and BADI’s.
ERP systems: SAP R/3 (4.6C, 4.7, 5.0 and ECC 6.0), SD, MM
Programming Languages: C, C++, SQL, VB 6.0, Java, R, Python
Web Tools: HTML, DHTML, XML, JAVA Script, ASP, PHP
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/NT/2000 Pro, MS XP
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, MS Access
Report tools: Visio, Report Writer, Report Painter
Project Utilities: MS Project, ASAP, Access, Outlook
Confidential, Hutchinson, KS
SAP SD Consultant
- Configured sales documents, pricing procedures for various product segments.
- Configured Incompletion Procedures, Copy Control, availability check, delivery blocks, invoicing and returns processing.
- Configured and implemented intercompany invoicing process.
- Added new fields to the pricing structures (KOMP, KOMK), field catalogue, and changed the required user exits to calculate the core price based on the custom fields added to the customer master and material master.
- Included a new pricing condition type in sales order to add a surcharge if the total quantity ordered in the sales order doesn’t meet a threshold.
- Collected internal and external requirements to implement EDI capabilities for the various product segments.
- Engineered SAP/EDI outbound invoicing via user exit and enhancements in mapping.
- Configured the returns process with reference to invoice, credit memo and debit memo.
- Configured packing functionality with new set of packaging materials.
- Provided technical/functional specifications to upload customer master data and pricing master using LSMW.
- Created test scripts for Testing, involved in Unit, Integration and Regression Testing for various Order-to-Cash transactions.
- Worked with IDOCs, re-triggering of IDOCs and created new orders using existing IDOCs.
- Worked on the project related tickets, and prepared weekly status reports.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
SAP SD/LE Consultant
- Worked on the Implementation and Enhancement projects.
- Gathered requirements from Business and prepared functional specification documents.
- Analyzed business process flows and functions of legacy systems and developed AS-IS TO-BE models, performed GAP analysis, mapped business processes and performed data conversions to SAP.
- Configured SD organizational structure for sales organizations, distribution channels and divisions.
- Configured and assigned organizational units - sales areas and business areas.
- Defined and assigned plant structure including shipping points and loading points, assigning plants to sales organizations and company code.
- Defined Output determination for Sales Orders, Delivery Documents and Billing Documents, and set up Copy Control.
- Analyzed the pricing strategies and customized pricing procedures. Configured Special Sales Order types like 'Rush Orders' to meet special business requirements.
- Performed Unit testing and carried out training sessions for various Order To Cash (OTC) functionalities.
- Integration testing between SD, MM and FICO through post goods issue to Account Receivable (AR).
- Created test plans and test cases covering all testing scenarios from Unit, integration, regression, and UAT.
- Worked for UAT testing, Performance testing and Regression testing in both Implementation and Enhancement projects.
- Created test cases for SAP, Retail scenarios and analyzed them.
- Worked on Variant Configuration setup, material variant type matching, and variant pricing depending on the characteristics from a variant table.
- Discussed with business about the existing system through workshops and suggested the data requirements to bring the legacy system data into SAP.
- Conducted workshops related to define the mapping & transformation rules to bring the data from Legacy to SAP.
- Created the data migration functional specs (Excel) with the updated field mapping and transformation rules.
- Handling Tickets on Day-to-Day business and Interacting with the client.
- Interactions with cross Functional consultants.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
SAP SD/LE Consultant
- Worked on BDC for data migration of open sales orders (transactional data). Responsible for gathering requirements for global blueprint.
- Responsible for defining the scope of the release, business blueprint, realization, testing, cutover, go-live and continuous support.
- Conducted the scoping /design workshops for the Business. Explaining the SAP process to the business, finding out their business process and documenting the gap.
- Worked on logistics execution processes and 3PL integration.
- Responsible for developing functional specifications based on the business requirements and interaction with the business model experts, developers and users.
- Configured different pricing conditions, pricing procedures and designed the logic for requirement routines and formula.
- Designed and developed standard IDOC changes to custom IDOC to meet the customer requirements, tested the changes and involved in addressing the go live issues.
- Maintained partner profiles for the inbound orders message functions 850 and outbound message functions Invoice 810.
- Provided post-production support by resolving priority tickets and monitoring reports as required by client and handling customization and configuration of enhancements required.
- BADI implementation for BOM explosion of product in Trade Promotion Management.
- Involved in training of system for super users and involved in preparing job aids according to the requests from the super users.
Confidential, Gurnee, IL
SAP SD/LE Consultant
- Worked as on-site lead and provided production support in SD module.
- Handled tickets issued directly by the users on a day to day basis and provided on-site production support along with the team to fix issues.
- Interacted with technical team to develop functional specifications for master data transfer and user exit changes applicable during sales order processing.
- Responsible for implementing the pricing configuration for new line of products in the company. Modified the existing condition types, condition table and pricing procedure to meet the client pricing requirements.
- Coordinated with the technical team to add new fields to the pricing table (KOMP, KOMK) and wrote functional specifications for required user exits.
- Developed Smart Forms for Invoice report. Worked with technical team for technical document creation, providing them with technical details related to table fields, user exits, Interfaces, and BAPI’s.
- Provided support and trained end users, application developers and dealers in the use of master data, master data tools and procedures.
- Configured and implemented Returns Order Management. Modified copy rule to have PO number copied from reference doc to return order.
- Conducted Quality Assurance Tests and resolved integration issues.
Confidential, Waltham, MA
SAP SD/LE Functional Consultant
- Involved in discussions conducted with core business team for collecting data and requirements for Business Blueprint.
- Configured order to cash process and stock transfers.
- Configured pricing, revenue account determination & credit management with automatic credit checks.
- Configured batch management and serial number determination.
- Worked on consignment, returns, credit memo and debit memo process.
- Configured RMA with help of Customer Service module.
- Designed copy control routines to facilitate copying necessary data from sales documents to delivery and billing.
- Provided functional specifications for ABAP developments and assisted ABAP developers in building RICEF objects.
- Worked on several user exits in sales processes to meet business requirements.
- Generated reports using SAP query builder.
- Created and executed test scenarios for unit testing, integration testing and regression testing.
- Prepared user training manuals, trained core users and assisting them in user acceptance test.
- Helped in building IDOC mapping and data migration rules.
SAP SD Consultant
- Participated in Realization, Go-live and Post Go-live phases using ASAP methodology.
- Configured the Customer Master Data, Material Master Data, Sales Area and Customer Hierarchy on Upgrade Project from SAP 4.7 to ECC 6.0.
- Sales Configurations including order types, account assignment using condition technique, output control, credit management, item categories and item category groups, copy controls, sales BOM, condition types, condition records, intercompany process, export scenarios.
- Billing Configuration including invoices, exports invoices, credit memos, intercompany invoices.
- Pricing configuration, Condition types, Consignments, Billing, Shipping, rebate agreements etc.
- Pre/Post Go-Live Support. And Tasks involved integration/validation testing of processes, data migration, on call support.
- Strong knowledge of user exits in SD and LE domains, also designed functional specifications for system enhancements.
- Redesigned taxes / surcharges, discount processing to be part of pricing functionality.
- Testing: Unit, Integration, Regression, System, User acceptance testing for various Business process procedures.
- Worked on configuring the Shipping Points, Shipping Types, and Shipping Conditions.
- Configured the entire Route Determination for the Client scenarios by defining the various Routes and maintaining the Stages.
- Designed functional specifications for custom reports and variants set up.