- Experienced Functional SAP OTC & SD/LE Consultant having around 12+ years of SAP Consulting in SD and OTC Functional Consulting Area and experience with 15+ years of strong domain expertise in various Consumer Durable/Electronic Co’s at various levels in sales / marketing / commercial / service aspect of various multinational organisations.
- Areas of Expertise - Order to Cash Functionality - LE - WM -PM/CS - Workshops - Configuration Support - Testing - COE Team members - Acting as Single window Solution Station for all SD issues in Industries ( Media/Consumer Durables/Surgical Equipment/Services/Software//Material Handling/Pharma/Biotechnology/Telecom
- Deliverables include Time -bound Solution Offering/Pain Point addressing workshops/Timeline Presentations/ Train-the-Trainer Delivery/Production Support/Solution Architect/Test Lead
- SD Expertise - Order-to-Cash Management - Contracts - Delivery Management - Billing - Accounts Management - Pricing - Billing Due List - Billing Plan Types - Output Types- Incompletion Log - Item Category Determination - Sales Doc Types - Contracts - Rush Order- Cash Sales- Partner Determination Procedure) /Variant Configuration
- Good Expertise in Shipping/Route /Route Scheduling/Delivery Priorities and Pricing
- Experience in Integration of SD with PM & CS (Service Orders/Equipment Master)
- Good Experience in activities related to creating business blueprint document, Gap Analysis Customising in all the areas of Customer Relationship Management, Testing, Integration
- Pricing Full Functionality Expertise /Condition Technique/Pricing Procedure/Condition Update
- Worked Extensively in Logistics Execution of SD Module - Picking/Route Determination/Shipping Types/Freight etc.
- Very good understanding of SAP Order-to-cash /LE Functionality with interfaces with FI/MM specially in area of Account Assignment and Determination
- Good Understanding of Integration with MM/FI/CS with Sales & Distribution
- End-to-End Implementation for SD module commencing from Pre-Sales to Accounting
- Excellent knowledge of Master Data - Customer/Material/Condition/Output Master data
- Worked as Team Lead/Project Management SAP SD Consultant in various industries across countries
- Good experiences in user and conducting SD sessions.
- Conducted over 30 academic s on behalf of SAP-Asia with very high evaluated scores.
SAP Project Management: Domain Expertise (Sales/Mktg/Branch Head)- 10+ Yrs Industry (Manufacturing/Supply Chain/Consumer Durables/Services)
PROJECT HIGHLIGHTS - SAP:
SAP QTC- SD/Logistics Consultant
- Responsible for OTC Change Requests with Pricing, Billing and Logistics Execution areas
- Important Member of Build Team for Wiley COE Team
- Implementing New Changes based on changed Business Processes
- Documentation by writing Functional Specifications and Approving Technical Specification till its Deployment
- Handling Team of Technical Consultants for timely execution of developments /Enhancements for CR’s
- Working extensively on New Project Roll Out for K&L Pricing
- Advising the Best Business Practice to Business/Stake Holders for higher Profitability
- Responsible for Successful Deployment of Change Requests
- Responsible for getting the Developments completed (by engaging Off Shore Technical/Development Consultants) for Enhancements
- Analysing Current Processes and Advising Business about the most favoured SAP Practice in Area of Quote -To- Cash
- Extensively using POC for the Stake Holders/Power Users by Organising small but effective Workshops
Confidential, Tampa, Florida
Sr OTC Consultant
- Leading OTC Application Support Team across USA/Europe/Asia
- Handling New Implementation Project for Reverse Pricing from OTC/SD Perspective
- Handling all OTC Integration Systems for New Implementation for E-TAX in Italy, Columbia and Hungary
- Responsible for Prompt Solution of any Issues regarding to Order-To-Cash Process for Business/Users/Stake Holders/Power Users/System Owners
- Responsible for creating TA -Technical Assessment and getting Approvals from Business Owners of Italy,Colombia and Hungary for new Tax/Invoice Compliance
- Integration issues for Customer Master replication in GTS system vis -a-vis ECC
- Part of IT-COE AMS team for resolving Functional issues faced by Users
- Worked extensively on ISM/Service Now for Ticket Management
- Involved in Approval/Creation of Test Scripts in HPALM/HPQC Testing tools
Confidential, Charleston, South Carolina
Sr. SAP SD Consultant
- Handling SAP - SFDC Production issues across Finance and Project Management
- Testing Plan Execution/Master Test Plan/Regression Testing Responsibility
- New Project Launches/Costing/Resource and Application Allocation
- Handling all SAP SD /Order To Cash related Configurations Glitch
- Advising on New Acquisition - RoadMap for SAP Billing Plan
- Handling all OTC Support activities across board (US,Canada,UK & Australia)
- Handling Sales Force/SAP Integration issues including Billing Plan -Billing Due List and Usage Billing for Luminate
- Planning and Executing all Best Practices Solutions for Order to Cash Scenarios by Displaying and Driving numerous ProtoType Sessions with Business Users and Stake Holders
- Advising on all Outstanding issues related to Sales and Distribution Module from Contract to Billing and Revenue Recognition for all existing scenarios of the Organization
- Creating Documentation and Helping Root Cause Analysis Team and Solution Building in all areas of Order-To-Cash scenarios.
Sr. SAP Consultant - IT COE
- Project Management
- Reporting to Panasonic Japan - Confidential (IT-Business)
- New Project Launches/Costing/Resource and Application Allocation
- Handling all Support and COE issues across Asia Pacific Region
- Heading the OTC & Documentation Management of APAC Region
- Handling Customer Service Project for China Roll Out in SD
- Integration issues of SD/CS across Plants (China,Singapore etc.)
- Introduced Variant Configuration Step-By-Step Configuration for Complex Warehouse Products
Confidential, Redmond, WA
SAP SD Sr .Consultant-Test Lead
- Designing the Tax Revenue Calculation for Skype and Various Telco Products of Confidential
- Creation of FSD for the above requirement for Three Scope in Countries
- Involved in Configuration and Prototype as per the Design and Business Requirements
- Listing Scenarios based on the current and future process of the Business
- Contracts Sales Orders, Item Category, Customer Invoice and Inter Company Configurations
- Order - Related Billing and Billing Plan Complex Scenarios executed
- Testing of over 400 Test Cases for all the scenarios- Leading the Test Team including Offshore
- Working closely with Technical Consultants/Service Engineering/Master Data Team all through
- Creation of MTP Doc and getting approved by the Business and involved in Negative Testing and Results
- Billing Plan Configuration at Item Level with various Customers belonging to different regions
- Involved in Vertex Tax Determination for Two Call Approach for TELCO Products for US/CANADA/PR
- Output Determination Procedure Customization with Output Type at Billing
- Involved in setting up Workshops with Business for validations
Confidential, St. Louis, MOSAP SD/OTC Consultant
- SD/CS Solution Consultant for various Complex Scenarios in line with the Warehouse Activities
- Gathering Requirements across different Divisions ATS/CS etc.
- Blue Printing for the SD module in line with the business
- Listing Scenarios based on the current and future process of the Business
- Configuration for Consolidated Customer Orders/ Near- By Customer/Rush Customer Orders with specific Delivery Patterns in very Complex Scenarios
- Configuration and Customizing for Sample /Consignments and Free-Of-Charge Delivery Orders
- Setting up of Route/Route Determination/Route Schedule using Factory Cal and Shift
- Testing End-To-End Business Scenarios from Order to Billing
- Proposing and showing Prototype for all the Scenarios by arranging Work Shop Sessions across divisions
- Handling all issues related to Sales and Distribution Module but integration with FI and MM
- Delivery of Solutions based on Minimum Development and maximum Configuration across all areas
- Setting Up of Availability Check in a very Complex Business Scenario along with Future Dated Orders
- Imparting to IT and Business Department of the Organization along with Key Users both in Centre Valley (PA) AND St. Louis, Missouri
- SD/OTC issues to be resolved for Current Plant.
- Identify the best Practice for Implementation and Support in SD and Vistex
- Logistic Execution issues i.e. Route Determination, Picking, Transfer Orders etc.
- Preparation of Current Functionality and Resolving Tickets based out of SD/OTC
- Deck for Order to Cash scenario with Variant Configuration
- Pricing Details of SD Configuration changes.
- Imparting for Business Users.
- Preparing Document for SD/VISTEX functionality.
- Resurrecting the Current Process of Claims Management in Vistex.
- Quotation Management/Order Management Process.
- Shipping and Billing Issues Resolution.
Confidential, Columbus, IN
SAP TELEMATICS EXPERT - Functional (SD/CS/PM)
- Requirement Gathering from Business Stakeholders/Committee Members etc.
- Module In-charge for PM/CS & SD Design/Approval/Configuration/ etc.
- Two Third Party System Integration with SAP - CaLamp and ID System.
- Design for both Confidential Mobile and Confidential Complete Scenarios
- Responsible for Setting up Telematics Device Master Data
- Responsible for Order - To- Cash Functionality of SD Module
- Design and Configuration of Entire cycle from Device Master to Billing (SD)
- Setting Up Variant Configuration with respect to Equipment Master Settings
- Setting up Client Workshops for TO-BE Business Process
- Configuration for Order-To-Cash Scenarios (8 Scenarios in total)
- Entire Configuration and Testing of SD PRICING Functionality
- Dependency writing for Pricing in Variant for different buckets i.e. Confidential /Non- Confidential
- Interacting with Technical Team and BI Team for Data Analysis.
- Setting up Notification Types/Catalogue Profile/Tasks/Activities etc.
- Configuration of Debit Memo Types/Item Category for Configurable material and Billing Type.
- Contracts/Order Types/Item Category/Billing Types/Billing Plans/Order Related Billing.
- Different Order Types for different Business Scenarios.ie Confidential Owned Trucks/Non - Confidential etc.
- SD Settings for Assemble-To-Order Scenarios with Availability Check in Assemble-To-Order
- Preparing Documentation for Configuration and Imparting to Business Users
- Account Determination Configuration.
Confidential, Murray Hill, NJ SAP QTC- SD/Logistics Consultant
- Order-to-Cash Business Solution Provider.
- Expertise in Contract Management/Quotation Management/Order Management/Billing Management/Service Management (CS)
- Configuration related to SM/SD scenarios of the Organization in USA and Canada
- Customization related to Service Notification/Service Order/Main. Plan/Confirmation/Resource Related Billing
- SD-SM Integration points/Service Order/Service Notification/Equipment Master etc Configuration
- DIP PROFILE Configuration
- Resource Related Billing Configuration/Testing/Documentation
- Testing entire End-to-End Process of all Seven Scenarios with Business (Starting from PM-CS-SD)
- Creating Functional Specs for Outputs for various divisions
- Worked on Reverse Logistics Management
- Master Data Configuration execution along with Item Category-Dales Doc Types-Assignment
- Copy Control Configuration at all levels
- Designing Test Scripts for User Testing/Integration Testing
- Service Orders/Service Notifications/Service Confirmation/Warranty Process/Sales Order/Invoicing/Account Determination/FI Integration
- Sales Order Type/Contract Types/Billing Type/Copy Control
- Shipping and Transportation set up - Picking/Packing/PGI
- Billing Plan- Milestone Billing/Periodic Billing Configuration
SAP SD LEAD
- Gathering Business Process information and scope of the project for Blueprinting
- Creating AS-IS document based on the current Business Processes
- Creation of full documentation of the workshop for TO-BE business processes
- Involved in creation of Blue Print document for both US, Mexico and Canada operations
- Designing the overall SD and Shipping Processes of Lear Corporation
Confidential, Greenville, NC
SD/CRM Functional Logistics Consultant
- Involved in Business Blueprint Document Creation/Functional Specs/Test Scripts/Configuration Document
- Responsible for Entire Configuration of different Complex Business Processes in To-Be- Process
- Interacting with Off-Shore Technical team for Objects/LSMW/Enhancements/Functional Spec etc.
- Customization related to SP CRM Service Management with Service Quotation/Service Request/Confirmation/Billing
- Material Determination/Material Inclusion/Exclusion Customization
- Contract Management with Pass Thru Credit and Debit Memo Cycle till Accounting
- Material Master Configuration/Inventory Management/Vendor Master/Management
- Configuration of LE - Transfer Order/Confirmation/PGI/Transportation Management
- Equipment Management/Serial No /Location Integration for all the Processes
- Customer & Dealer Billing depending upon the Different Processes
- Fixed Billing /Time and Material Billing Processes along with Pass Thru
- Integration with PS - For Assembly Processing
- Creation of Finished Product with Assembly Process/Configuration of Requirement Class/Requirement Type
- Output Type Determination at Proforma as well as Final Billing Level with Smart Forms
- SM Configuration - Service Order/Service Notification/Maintenance Plan/Resource Related Billing
- Creation of New Pricing Fields to map a Complex Pricing Matrix
- Non-Billable/Billable scenarios configured as required by the Customer
- Text Determination/Partner Determination Scenarios to map various Trucks of the Organisation at various Location to be serviced by various dealers
- Billing Plan Configuration in all the processes along with Contract- Milestone Billing
- Extensive Pricing Configuration to map the Complex Pricing Matrix based on Component key/Model Number/Call Types and Mark-Ups
- Worked on Revenue Recognition areas of Billing along with Billing Plans
- Consolidated Invoice Creation/Avoiding Invoice Split as per different Contract to Billing Processes
- Creation of Customer Hierarchy for reporting of Customers at particular Location
- Serial No Copying from Equipment Master to the Main Item Description Line-Item and Model Number also at the Line Item field
- Configuration for Changing Paid Claim from Billable-to- Non-Billable
- Generation of Billing Due List according to Selection Criteria i.e. location etc.
- Creation of Billing Document with Deferred Revenue
- Setting Up GECC and Preventive Maintenance Contracts
- Setting Up Invoice Combination/Incompletion log/Output Types with Smart Forms
- Parent and Child Material Configuration with Pricing at the Parent level
- Was involved in structuring the Pricing as to automatically calculate Prices based on Bag (tonnes) based on different Customer and Transporters
- SD/PS Integration with BOM/Make-to-Order Configuration/Production Order-Sales Order
- Creation of Sales BOM - Master data and its explosion in Sales Order as per the requirement/MTO Scenarios
- Identification of Customers and Business Partners by Company Code also through documents in ECC i.e Invoice created in ECC
- Step-By-Step Customization of Variant Configuration for Different Pricing of different products
- Involved in Design/Customization and Testing of the business Processes commencing from Enterprise Structure, Master Data, Shipping, Billing, and Account Determination/Lean WM sub modules and its integration
- Identifying Business Transaction to be used in the document flow as follow-up transactions for interaction objects
- Identification and Configuration of LE - Route/Route Determination/Lean WM/Shipping Types/Transfer Order Confirmation/Packing
- Step-by - Step Configuration for EDI Integration
- Representing both the Business users and the IT department of the company and bringing them together at the same table during the entire phase of the implementation
- Customizing the entire Procedure for Partner Determination/Material determination/Free Goods Determination/Route Determination and Billing Plan determination with Accounting interface
- Creation of Quotation/Conversion to Order/Shipping Point Determination/Picking/PGI processe
- Customization of Billing Types/Order and delivery related Billing/Billing Plan determination
- Loan and Return Processes mapping in SAP SD based on Consignment Issue and Complaints
- Customized Settings required for Condition Technique by Assigning of Condition Types to Pricing Procedure, Access Sequence to Condition Types, Condition Table to Access Sequence and Assigning Pricing Procedure Determination
- Maintain Material Master/Condition Master/Customer Master/CMIR/Output Master
- User and UAT completion
- Involved in user Testing at all stages with the Business users
- Unit and Integration testing of all processes
SAP/CRM/SD - TEAM LEAD
- Conducted 20 weeks of SAP CRM & SAP SD user facilitated workshop to create awareness and key functional processes of SAP CRM & SD
- Responsible for system integration between SAP CRM and SAP ECC
- Worked with Centre of Excellence (COE) team for implementation of SAP CRM 7.0 and SD
- Configured Pricing with integration to SAP CRM Pricing/Conditions in Leasing
- Involved in detailed design and Functional Specs and Business Blueprint Docs
- Performing User Testing with different Test Scenarios along with integration testing
- Assisting Technical team for Data Migration for both Inbound and Outbound Interface
- Involved in Customizing of SD Contracts and its execution till Billing Processes
- Involved in SAP CRM Service Management/Billing vis-à-vis to Contract Management
- Creation of Service Request within Interaction Center/Complaint Management/Credit memo generation as a follow up activity etc.
- Creation of Variant Configuration - Classes/Characteristics/Values/Dependency/Pricing
- Trouble Shooting - Delta Load (ECC to CRM) Checking for Queue Entries/Middleware flow trace/Checking for Short dumps if any/Realignment of data through subscriptions
- Providing Customers with Personalization for both B2B/B2C scenarios
- Configuring Quotation/Order Management/Shopping Basket Management/Loyalty Management
- Instrumental in guiding Configuration of SAP CRM Sales, Marketing, Service Order Management
- Transfer of Business Partners in SAP CRM to SAP ERP
- Handled user requirements and map the same to SAP CRM
- User imparted for both SAP and CRM