- Has 10+ years of experience in software industry working on various technologies such as SAP BI/BW 7.5, 7.3, 7.0, 3.5, BO 4.0, 4.1 & HANA 2.0.
- Around 8+ years of comprehensive experience in SAP BI BW & BO with Designing, Implementation, Maintenance, Upgrade and Support projects with various front end BO tools like Universe designer, IDT, Web Intelligence, Xclecius,SAP Lumira and SAP Designer Studio.
- Has around 4+ years of SAP HANA implementation expertise.
- Good experiences of BW related ABAP coding.
- Has good knowledge of working with BODS jobs to send and receive data.
- Has a good understanding of BPC 10.0 implementation on top of BW & EPM reports.
- Managed technical teams in for various domains such as Finance, Utilities, Media , Retail and Supply Chain as a Developer, Technical Lead and Architect involving in all phases of the project using SDLC and Agile methodologies. .
- Excellent knowledge in HANA In - Memory, Compression and optimizations.
- Extensively worked on Native HANA modeling. Created Attribute, Analytical and Calculation Views using graphical and SQL.
- Extensively worked with stored procedures and scheduling XS jobs.
- Very good working experience on performance optimization and utilizing the HANA resources effectively.
- Good knowledge on SAP HANA Dynamic Tiering NLS based on SAP IQ
- Good knowledge on SQL scripting.
- Experience on data loads using SLT for transaction data loads & created HANA views on top of these replicated tables.
- Experience of BW migration to HANA and using the native HANA objects such as OODS, Composite providers.
- Worked on ADSO's and Cube optimizations.
- Worked on SAP Net Weaver 2004s BI 7.4/7.3/7.0 Implementation Projects and possess sound knowledge on the various New Concepts in BI 7.4/7.3.
- Extensively Worked on Extraction, Data Modeling & Reporting. Created Semantically Partitioned Objects (SPO), Info Cubes, Data Store Objects, Info Objects, Transformations, DTP, DS, IP, MP, Info Sets, RDA and Open Hub Destination & Involved in BW related ABAP with BADI.
- Worked in functional area’s of General Ledger, AP/FA, LO Cockpit and Generic Data Extraction Data Extraction for both Master data and Transaction data. Data extraction from ECC, CRM, Flat files, Third Party systems.
- Very Extensive knowledge of BODS services.
- Extensively Worked on BWA related problems and solutions.
- Very good working expertise on reporting BO, IDT and Bex & Tabluea.
ERP Applications: SAP HANA 1.0, 2.0, BW 7.0-7.5, BO, R/3 4.7 & ECC 6.0,EHP8
Languages: ABAP/4, C, JAVA.
Database: Oracle, HANA
HANA SQL: CE Functions, Procedures, DDL, DML & DCL stmts, SP s.
BW on HANA: BW Upgrade & Migrations
Operating System: Windows 9x/XP/2000, Ms-Dos, Linux
Reporting Tools: SAP BW Bex, Lumira, BO Web I Tableau.
SAP Senior HANA Consultant
- Worked extensively with HR Module includes tableau dashboards with Employee Details and Business Calculations.
- Extracted data from CATSDB and HHRPSQ, PA9000,PA001 Tables.
- Created SQL script HANA views with complex logic for different calculations like workable hours and Created Various Tableau dashboards with Calculated Columns according to users requirement.
- Used SLT mechanism to replicate the data into HANA DB.
- Created Calculation views & SQL Script based views using data base tables, attribute views and analytic views, in order to address complex business requirements.
- Design and build Data load using Business Object Data services BODS and mix of SLT.
- Extensively created Tableau dashboards for easy interaction with end User.
- Worked with GSAM reporting which shows the data based on sensitivity level assigned to user.
- As part of GSAM reporting the data is masked to Domestic and International Users which allows the users to see the data as per the sensitivity level which will be defined in Table.
- Consumption of HANA information Models in BW by creating Composite and Transient Providers.
- Involved in developing and conducting extensive Unit testing, Integration testing FIT, Regression testing, User Acceptance Testing UAT and documentation.
- Worked with LCM Life Cycle Management Console to Transport the Objects In System Landscape Dev, QA and Prod
- Developed multi-data source challenging reports by merging data from multiple Data Sources using Web Intelligence WEBI
SAP HANA Consultant
- Involved in detailed analysis of the existing BI system.
- Worked on the requirements and design sessions to convert the exact business cases into the world class analytics using HANA.
- Extracted the data from ECC using the SLT and third party data using SDA and staged the data into HANA DB.
- Created Different HANA views based on different business areas like Sales, Delivery and billing.
- Created Attribute, Analytical and Calculation views.
- Extensively worked on creating the CDS views which were uses as base for the calculation views.
- Created stored procedures to achieve the dynamic user selection options to execute the views, populate the HANA Tables.
- Used SDA to report out of a third party data which is on DB2.
- Had a very good Data integration experience within SAP HR/Payroll Module In diff Implementations.
- Worked with Implemented the security using the analytical privileges.
- Working closely with basis team on implementing the dynamic tiering.
- Actively working on HANA views performance issues and settings to avoid major problems.
- Assisted the Business users and BI team on executing the HANA views in AO and Tableau users.
Environment: SAP HANA 2.0, SAP ECC 6.0, SLT, AO & Tableau
SAP BI/HANA Consultant
- Analyze the Existing project to understand the scope for HANA.
- Creating the HANA calculation views using the graphical and scripted methods on top of Bank Analyzer tables and views.
- Worked with SAP to understand the technology and tools that can be used for Bank environment. Worked on POC's for SAP LT, HANA views, composite providers and NLS SAP IQ.
- Implemented the SAP LT for replicating the ECC tables (FAGLFLEXT, FAGLFLEXA, BSEG, BKPF etc...) for GL transactions data.
- Involved in End to End activities of BW migration to HANA using DMO.
- Extensively involved in various meetings and worked with different
- Purpose of the project is to provide the data to legacy downstream applications like MIRD, Green sheet, FTP etc.
- Worked with the ADB (Average Daily Balances) data sources provided by SAP for Confidential to meet the specific requirements.
- 3FI GL SI* Data sources for multiple ledgers like US GAAP, IFRS and Local. Enhanced them using the ABAP BADI ZCL IM RSU5 SAPI BADI for user requirements.
- Designed and developed the BW Data models to send huge volumes and meet the SLA's.
- Worked on complex look ups using Expert, start and end routines. Wrote ABAP exits to achieve the reporting requirements.
- Providing the warranty support after project goes live.
Environment: SAP BW 7.4 on HANA, SAP ECC 6.0, SLT
SAP BI Consultant
- Purpose of the project is to enhance the General Ledger data and provide the same to downstream systems which used to get data from Insight system. This is called FPP. It includes BPC data from OBW.
- Worked with the ADB (Average Daily Balances) data sources provided by SAP for Confidential to meet the specific requirements, 3FI GL SI* Data sources for multiple ledgers like US GAAP, IFRS.
- Worked with SAP on enhancing the ADB data sources them using the BADI ZCL IM RSU5 SAPI BADI performance which were exclusively developed for Confidential i.e. ZADB*.
- Developed separate flows for Daily balances, Monthly balances and transaction level (Line Items).
- Modified the ADB extractors using BADI, Created SPO have to support multiple years of data, created Master data objects, DSOs, Cubes, Multi providers, Virtual providers, Open Hubs.
- Using Open Hubs sending the data to downstream systems as per their requirements and successfully completed the project of providing data from SAP BW by replacing legacy system data transfers.
- Involved in the redesign activities of converting the existing BW data models to new models to suit the 15 min and 30 Min reporting requirements.
- BW - IP/IBPf Planning Area, HANA View, Planning Info providers (Embedded BW), Aggregation Levels, Planning Functions, Filters, Planning Sequence, user exits, BADIs, Data slices
Environment: SAP BW 7.3,IP SAP ECC 6.0
SAP BI Consultant
- Monitored Process Chains and resolved load failures based on resolution document.
- Follow up with Autosys to check the dependencies and job schedules.
- Resolved the CR’s & UC’s raised by End Users and Client IT Team in the Support Process.
- Created, modified the queries as per user requirements.
- Worked with the Data sources 0FI AP 4(Vendors: Line Items with Delta Extraction ), 0FI AP 50(Check Register )/ 0FI AP 51(Check Register: Line Items etc.
- Enhanced the data sources using BADI ZCL IM RSU5 SAPI BADI for custom field requirements
- Raising tickets to the functional consultants when the issues related to R/3 and other modules like out balance scenarios due to not running of ADB KFC reports in ECC.
- Involved in KT process for each release from dev Teams.