- Working as Lead SAP HCM Techno - Functional Consultant with over 13 years of Functional and technical experience including over 12.5 years of highly successful experience in SAP HR implementation.
- Proven experience in SAP HCM project phases including blue-printing, Design/Configuration, UAT testing, cut-over and post go-live support.
- Expertise in SAP configuration of Organizational Management, Personnel Administration, Personnel Time Management, Payroll & ESS/MSS, E-recruiting, LSO etc.
- Strengths - Strong understanding of the business processes & translation of business requirements into SAP solutions, problem solving, decision making, excellent teamwork, good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding and knowledge on SAP SuccessFactors Introduction to mastery(THR80) and Employee central(THR81). Completed E-learning via SAP SF learning hub.
- Good understanding and knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management and Goal Management modules.
Confidential, Issaquah, WA
Environment: SAP ECC 6.04/SAP E-REC 6.04
SAP HCM Onsite Lead
- Worked as SAP HR L3 team Lead to support incidents/change request in SAP HCM and SAP E-recruiting application area.
- Prepare functional specification documents; configure relevant requirements in SAP.
- Work on service award and promotion enhancements for USA and PR. Local taxes configured in SAP HCM for USA.
- Supporting the business functions, processes in SAP payroll area related to payroll runs, third party remittance, tax calculations, posting to accounting, garnishments.
- Setting up of new tax authorities for tax company codes, configuration of tax models, tax issues.
- Applying BSI TUBS and cyclic in BSI TF10.0 instance and updating the tax tables per SAP OSS notes.
- Configuration of SAP tables to implement basic Tax reciprocity as per BSI 10.0 guidelines.
- Worked on post payroll processing activities including pre-dme, Check printing, ACH generation and TP remittance payments.
- Handling of Benefits and payroll inbound/outbound interfaces to various vendors.
- Setting up Garnishments like child support/State Levy/Creditors and updating the rates as per IRS publications 1084.
- Scheduling and monitoring of batch jobs in SAP and batch job scheduler tool TIdal.
- Handling the incidents/change requests related to payroll master data, time evaluation, benefits etc.
- Worked the 401k ER match calculation project for year 2014
- Setting up of new Wage type of accident insurance.
- Modification of time schema rule for carry over vacation rules for CA employees.
- Worked closely with payroll business users on testing the HRSP upgrades and CLCs.
- Handled issues related to taxes on regular payments, supplemental payments, gross-up payments for new hires/country transfers.
- Worked on garnishment refund issue IT0216 for country transfer scenario.
- Maintaining the constants for payroll processing, benefits processing in table T511K.
- Worked on various SAP HR master data issues related to IT7, IT8, IT9 set up.
- Supporting the candidate recruiting activities via SAP E-recruiting module.
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
Environment: SAP ECC 6.5
SAP HCM Technical Lead
- Handle benefits AS-is process documentation, and benefits related payroll sub-processes documentation to identify pain points for audit purpose.
- Wage type Inventory: consolidated wage type characteristics document to understand how the wage types behave during the payroll processing including processing classes and cumulations etc.
- Working with Benefits configuration in SAP, deduction wage type arrears processing, related configuration, rules to prorate.
- Modified the payroll XMES function to display custom error messages during payroll run.
- Created customer function for payroll schema to calculate payment for school teacher employees.
- Created time customer function for time types reporting to calculate OT.
- Created payroll check function in payroll schema to determine the wages for School teachers.
- Agency control record - Replication of standard payroll control record PA03.
- Created custom payroll function MSG to give custom error message during payroll log.
- Created custom rule for payroll schema using custom operation MSG.
- Designed IT0014,IT0015 upload program for Wage types using inbound interface.
- Payroll audit log report.
- Developed custom time management function for time rules based on position attributes(IT1222).
- Developed payroll function for school teacher’s pay using PE04
- Designed and developed Time, Benefits and payroll outbound/inbound interfaces for State.
- ALV reports to display Payroll Error log and FI posting log report for each agency.
- Modified the sort sequence of payroll checks in RFFOUS C program.
- Added custom field to Infotype 1007 to store ready for recruitment flag.
- Modified Quota correction Infotype 2013 to add button for reason for change of IT record.
Confidential, Midland, TX
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
Senior Systems Analyst - SAP
- Participate in Business analysis, GAP analysis, Interfaces development, system functional testing, and user acceptance test script creation, post cut-over activities, User training and Post-mortem.
- Monitor overseas day-today support team, escalate urgent issues if required, close follow-up for top priority issues and update users.
- Creation of Blue-printing documents for various Payroll, Time Management Business processes.
- AS-IS and TO-BE process documents.
- Creation Payroll Configuration document.
- Configuration of Basic Pay infotype IT0008 with payscale area, payscale type.
- Configuration of indirect valuation wage type for bonus calculation.
- Setting up ANSAL feature for Wage type default for annual salary in IT0008.
- Maintaining payroll constants in Table T511K.
- Configuration of Wage Types characteristics in view V 512W D.
- Configuration of Deduction models for IT0014.
- Posting to accounting using feature PPMOD, setting up of symbolic account and mapping to GL account.
- Benefits integration with payroll for different plan types like Health, Insurance and savings.
- Configuration of 401k, 401k catch up, deferred comp plans and integration with payroll.
- Configuration of Tax reporter for generating Quarterly, Annual Tax reports like SUI, W2 in PU19
- Configuration of Personnel action reason code for new acquisitions.
- Configuration of Personnel area, Personnel Subarea, Employee groups, Employee subgroups for new acquisition.
- Assignment of Personnel area to company codes.
- Configuration of Dynamic Action, Infotype groups, Infotype Menus.
- Configuration of Organizational objects such as Jobs, Positions, Org. Units and the relationships.
- Configuration of Garnishments documents, garnishment orders, remittance rule for different categories such as child support, tax levies, creditors etc.
- Setting up ACH for Texas child support payments through Accounts payable instead of check payment method.
- Configured the BSI tax factory v9.0 for payroll tax calculation. Updated the payroll subschema USTAX for the same.
- Added customer functions Z LOS in Payroll schema to calculate Length of service payments based on seniority.
- Configuration of Taxability models in table T5UTE,T5UTM,T5UTY for different tax authorities and tax types including withholding, Disability and unemployment.
- Year End activities: Clearing of claims using PAUY and PAUX with WT ADJT, YANA and YAWA.
- Payroll results adjustment using IT0221 for adjusting taxes for year end processing using payroll schema ULK9.
- Configuration of Tax reporter with different tax forms and magnetic media format for each state authority.
- Setting up BSI tax company, EID numbers and tax types for tax companies.
- Generation of W-2s in PU19 for company code and filing of the returns.
- Configuration of Tax company, Tax authority and tax types for company code.
- Configuration of tax forms/magnetic media for different tax authorities for 941 and SUI wage reporting in PU19.
- Configuration of ER health contribution on W-2.
- Clearing of claims for W-2 processing using Payroll results adjustment, Infotype 0221 using PAUX and PAUY.
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0/NETWEAVER 7.0
- Complete interaction with client on business requirements
- Complete interaction with offshore team and managing end to end delivery
- Status reporting to Confidential PMO and senior management.
- Handling daily conference calls with offshore team and offshore management
- End to end Integration testing & resolving integration issues by making coding fixes
- Development of critical items from onsite
- Handling scope change requests
- Unit Test plans review
- Mapping process requirements from legacy to SAP on critical items
- Knowledge transition and training the client development resources on HCM processes and forms and guiding them through integration cycle
- Creation of new tax company code for Taylor acquisition. Assigning tax authorities to tax company in configuration.
- Configuration of PU19 tax reporter for W-2, 941 and unemployment taxes.
- Setting up priorities for arrears and deductions for wage types.
- Setting up of wage type permissibility per infotype like 0014, 0015, 0267.
- Configured the payscale group, payscale area, payscale type and payscale level for Taylor employees.
- Configured new work schedule rules for acquisition employees and set up quota accrual rule.
- Off cycle workbench activities including check reversal and check replacement.
- Performed payroll reversal activities for terminated employees including void and replacement of payment for regular or out-of-sequence reversal.
- Resolved the positing issues related to cost center assignment, GL assignment, wage type posting attributes.
- Configured Tax Deductions Areas & priorities.
- Custom PCR ZDEF for Deferred compensation plan for executive employees.
- Configuration of Cobra letters for qualified beneficiaries for reduction in hours, termination, death of employee event.
- Third party remittances for Garnishments, Tax levies, other deductions based on remittance rule configured for payee type.
Environment: SAP ECC 5.0
SAP HR Functional Consultant
- Configured Payroll Area, Date Modifiers, Period Parameter, & Control Records & Generate Payroll Period.
- Configured pay scale areas & pay scale types & defaulted through TARIFF.
- Configured pay scale groups & levels. Define payroll periods & pay dates for each payroll accounting area.
- Configured customized wage types for Basic Pay (0008), Bank Details (009), Recurring Payment & Deductions (0014) & Additional Payments (0015).
- Maintained Indirect Evaluation Model with various variants.
- Defined Pay scale groupings for allowances & assign wage type model for pay scale grouping for allowances.
- Maintained the Processing classes & Cumulation classes, Evaluation classes & their specifications as per requirement.
- Configured customized pay slip through PE 51 & assigned to remuneration payment.
- Posting to Financial Accounting: Defining employee grouping/account assignment, defining symbolic accounts, defining wage type posting attributes & accounts assignment.
- Configured Off-Cycle Payroll settings for various scenarios’.
- Worked on U000 Schema’s & Customized PCR’s as per client requirement.
- Written Custom PCR for Special Allowance Allocation for specific group with in Employee Subgroup...etc.
Environment: SAP R/3 4.7
SAP HR Techno-Functional Consultant
- Configured Enterprise Structure, Personnel Structure & Pay scale structure.
- Creating enterprise structure & personnel structure by defining personal areas, personal sub-areas, employee groups, employee subgroups & assigned personnel area to company code & employee subgroup to employee group etc.
- Configured number range intervals for personnel numbers & maintained feature NUMKR for default personnel numbers.
- Defined Employee Attributes, Administrator Groups & Administrators
- Configured Payroll area & Control Records
- Setting up of personnel actions like Hiring, Transfer, Separation etc.
- Maintained HR Master Data.
- Configured Organizational Key & Defaulted in IT 0001
- Maintained Info types, Info Groups T588C & Info type Menus, using Customizing Procedures.
- Formulated Dynamic Actions & Additional Actions.
- Familiar with Fast entry.
- Modified the screens for certain info types using Table T588M as per client specifications.
- Designed Header Note with various fields & defaulted in PA30.