- Over 9 years of technical and functional experience in SAP Sales and Distribution and SAP ABAP.
- Experience of more than 6 full SAP Lifecycle Implementations
- OTC Lead of Consolidated Coca - Cola bottler and on support lead for 2 bottler transitions.
- Experience in cross-functional integration of SD, FI/CO, MM, PP, PM
- Extensive experience in creating Functional and Technical specifications, developing user documentation & training end users
- Responsible for sales order management as well as design, configuration and testing using quotations and different customized sales order types and cash sales, customized pricing, billing process (invoices and invoice list and batch processing)
- Expertise in Logistics Execution (LE): Functionalities like Outbound Delivery Processing, Picking, Good Issue, Shipment, Shipping cost functions, Bill of Lading and Warehouse Management and worked on Material Listing, Availability Check and Transfer Requirement
- Functional Expertise in SD Concepts like Enterprise Structure, Order Management, Customer Master, Material Master, Pricing, Shipping, Billing, Credit and Debit Memo, Third Party sales and Consignment sales
- Expertise in EDI customer master setup and troubleshooting IDOC errors
- Expertise in Logistics Execution (LE) functionalities like Outbound Delivery, Processing, Picking, Packing and Post Goods Issue
- Experience in Billing Types, Billing plan, Milestone Billing and Account Determination, Invoices, Rebates, Collective Billing, Intercompany Billing and Invoice Split
- Proficient in customizing sales org structure, shipping point, picking location, billing number ranges, etc.
- Expertise in batch job setup and monitoring of delivery, shipment and billing document creation batch jobs
- Life Cycle Support: experience in unit testing, system integration testing, performance testing and user acceptance testing, and regression testing
- Pricing proficiencies: Configuration of Condition Types, Condition Tables and Access Sequences, Determining and Maintaining Pricing Procedure, Creation of Condition Records, Special Pricing Functions such as Condition Exclusion and Analysis of Pricing.
- Expertise in Working on EDI/ALE including setting up the EDI configuration (Output Determination), Customer Distribution Model
- Excellent understanding of configuration of material master data, customer master data, customer material information, pricing, order management, availability check and requirements. Familiar with testing using HP Quality Center and WRICEFP technical developments in SAP involving Workflow, Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms and Portals and have worked on Landscapes covering Sandbox, Development, Quality Assurance, Pre-Production and Production
- Familiar with SD pricing using condition technique involving pricing procedure, condition table, access sequence, condition types and assigning condition types to pricing procedures & various business requirements
- Knowledge on third party sales process and intercompany sales. Good understanding of intercompany pricing and billing procedures.
- Knowledge and experience with SAP Fiori and SAP Ariba tools
- Customer and Material master data setup in development and quality systems for functional unit testing and integration testing
- Post go-live support involving monitoring incomplete sales order report, delivery blocks, IDOCS and solve high priority incidents raised
- Possess effective leadership qualities with ability to work independently and as a team member responsible for project delivery working and communicating with offshore teams. Strong time management skill combined with excellent written and oral communication skills. Managed and mentored SAP team.
- Training end users and help in smooth transition to SAP system
Confidential - Dallas, TX
SAP SD/OTC Consultant
- Actively participated in various business meetings to analyze and document the Business Requirements and mapping the business scenarios to SAP using ASAP Methodology.
- Configured Order to Cash (OTC), Material Determination, Account Determination, Route determination, Contracts, and Agreements.
- Configured parameters on scheduling planned and production orders, production schedulers and MRP (Material Requirements Planning) controllers, production order confirmation.
- Experience in Revenue Account Determination with integrating FI team to set up GL accounts for account keys.
- Configured Sales Documents Types, Standard Order, Returns Order, Credit Memo, and Debit Memo as per the customer's specific requirement.
- Worked on Delivery document types and Billing, Availability Check, Transfer of Requirements, Copy Control, Post Goods Issues (PGI), and Output Determination.
- Led SAP configurations for the processes including; Picking/Packing, Delivery and Order Processing, Route & Route scheduling, Stock Transfers and interfaces to UPS, FedEx and DHL.
- Configured Plant for Storage types / Storage bins, Storage locations, Handling unit management and print control, WM material search sequence and transfer orders.
- Trained and assisted testers with no prior experience in automation testing.
- Developed pick and put away strategies. Involved in configuration for material master, IM & WM movement types. Extensively worked on configuration and development of inbound and outbound deliveries shipments and shipment cost calculations.
- Created Pricing Procedure with different Discounts/ Surcharges/ Rebates using Condition Tables, Condition Types, Access Sequence and Pricing Procedure Determination
- Configured Master Data configurations for Customer, Material, and Customer-Material Info Records.
- Configured the Inbound/Outbound Interfaces, Partner Determination, Text Determination, Output Determination, and Reports.
- Worked on Logistics Execution (LE) functions like Delivery Processing (inbound and outbound processes), Picking, Packing and Transportation.
- Made configuration changes in customer service notifications, service orders, customer repair orders and resource related billing.
- Prepared LSMW for customer master upload, customer material info records, and pricing upload.
- Performed the unit test, integration test and assisted users in user acceptance testing(UAT).
- Provided End-user training and was involved in solving Production Support problems.
- Responsible for performing data mapping and supporting EDI software solutions including the integration of EDI into SAP application solutions This includes SAP and EDI technical information SAP table names filed names IDoc structures and extensions for the EDI transactions 850, 855 and 856.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
SAP SD Consultant
- Designed and configured a 3rd-Party process covering - Planning, Replenishment, Delivery, Receiving, Inventory Movements and Customer Sale.
- Develop technical specifications for inbound and outbound IDocs customization, output determination procedures and custom ABAP programming (EDI 810, 850, 855, 856).
- Develop detailed cutover task plan for EDI and ALE implementation.
- Logistics configuration for shipping such as goods issue for outbound deliveries.
- Configured outbound delivery documents, delivery item category, and item category determination rule.
- Configured shipping point determination by customizing shipping conditions, loading groups, and by defining organizational structures in the logistics.
- Coordinate unit and functional integration testing with EDI subsystem team.
- Management of business transactions that includes Pricing, Account Determination, Revenue Recognition, Basic Functions, third Party configuration, Rebates Agreements, and Billings Configured Sales Documents types and Partner Determination process.
- Created Output forms as per business requirements, interact with ABAP team to get the required Output format and reports in documents, bills, labels and shipping notifications.
- Created training documentation and conducted seminars for super users and end users training.
Confidential, Libertyville, IL
SAP SD/OTC Consultant
- Worked as an SD Functional Consultant configuring all areas of SD and LE.
- Worked on production support issues with sales order processing (standard, inter-company, third party, credit & debit memo requests, returns request), invoice creation based on payment terms.
- Created Customer master data, Material master data, and Customer-Material Information record, Vendor master, pricing procedure, contracts, and customer groups.
- Assigned to troubleshoot a backlog of Production Support Remedy Tickets in areas like Order-to-Cash (OTC), Manual Backorder (Scheduling and ATP issues), Pricing Issues, Invoicing Issues, Tax exemptions, Printing exceptions, Purchase Order Print, OSS Note Application (Additional Shipping Points), OSS Note Application (Additional Shipping Output fields), Deferred Revenue Solution, Credit Management Issues.
- Configured new LE functionality to handle, Transportation Planning Points, Shipment Types (Inbound and Outbound Deliveries), Shipment Cost Documents, Shipment Cost Pricing, and Shipment Cost Settlement including automatic Account Determination.
- Configured various sales document like Inquires, Quotations, Sales Order, Scheduling Agreements and Contracts.
- Worked on Pricing Procedure Determination. Modified in condition technique as per business requirement.
- Configured of Third Party Order processing, Delivery and Billing.
- Configured all Text Types and Partner Functions as required to handle the Order-to-Cash process. Configured new Order Types, Delivery Types and Copy Rules.
- Used Variant Configuration and Inventory Movement stages for various materials and the complex sub-materials associated with them. Researched on the implementation of variant configuration in the company business requirements with respect to other MM/PP modules.
- Worked on configuring the Batch determination, Shipping Points, Shipping Types, Shipping conditions. Configured the entire Route determination for the Client scenarios by defining the various Routes and maintaining the Stages.
- Involved in unit testing, integration testing and user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Interfaced with and provided consulting advice to both EDI consultants and client on EDI requirements, Gap Analysis, appropriate mapping fields, and resolving critical issues
- Training End User & Preparation of Documents.
- Good in team member and good learner.
Confidential, Kent, WA
SAP SD Consultant
- Analysis of the issues to make changes in customization in compliance with business process development.
- Worked on "Order-to-Cash" process for contract processing. This included new order types, pricing, text determination and partner determination
- Worked on Tickets and resolved the issues and maintained the ticket tracking history for further reference.
- Involved in maintaining customer and material master data.
- Created outline agreements- Quantity contracts, Scheduling Agreements, Value Contracts, Rebate Agreements for various customers.
- Created Customer Master info records to avoid missing plant information in sales orders.
- Configured pricing agreements such as Promotions and Sales deals which included maintaining number ranges, condition type groups and their assignment to respective document types.
- Configured new Loading points, Shipping points and Route Determination based on changing business requirements.
- Worked on handling units for packing and on labels.
- Involved in special business processes: Inter-company order processing, Inter-company stock transfers, Consignments.
- Worked on Integration with MM, WM & FICO.
- Handled and worked on Pricing Determination Process.
- Provided Production Support in solving the project issues and defects in configuration.
- Participated in Project meetings attended Inspection and Reviews meetings and initiated conference calls to discuss issues originated while testing and provided Go-Live support.
- Involved in functional, integration, regression, system, UAT (User Acceptance Testing) testing during the various phases of the application
SAP SD Consultant
- Handling Customization, Configuration and Enhancements OF OTC related issues.
- Maintenance support includes solving the service request raised by the end user by providing effective solutions for business within the time frame agreed upon in the SLA.
- Created and maintained the Organizational entities.
- Used LSMW to transfer Master Data from Legacy Systems to SAP system
- Customizing Alternative Product selection, Material Determination, Material Listing/ Exclusion, and Free Goods.
- Involved in preparation of Technical Specifications, review of Routines & User Exits, Preparing Training Material, and Documentation.
- Developed and customized reports in SD module such as sales order report, which covers all organization levels, delivery status, invoice status, shipping details and partner function details.
- Pricing Procedure Determination and maintenance.
- Handling Tickets on Day-to-Day business and Interacting with the client.
- Interactions with cross Functional consultants.
- Responsible for resolving the cases.