- An effective SAP PM Consultant with flexible and dedicated altitude to work and skilled at identifying and analysing customer needs and producing the supportive and functional requirements.
- Skilled SAP Plant Maintenance Consultant, with overall 9+ years of experience in I.T, and 5+ years of experience in SAP PM. I have completed 2 Full Life Cycle Implementations, 1 Roll - Out and 1 Support Project, providing support to multiple clients in an onsite offshore model.
- Adept in mapping client’s business processes in SAP PM through customizations such as single cycle plan, multi cycle plan and multi counter plans for Time Based, Performance Based and Condition Based Maintenance planning respectively.
- Posses hands-on experience in gathering business requirements, business process analysis, creating business blueprint, carrying out fit gap analysis and translating them into functional specifications.
- Vast experience with SAP PM and MM organizational structure customizations and Master Data Management (MDM)
- Extensive understanding in data migration from a Non-SAP Legacy System to SAP system using Legacy System Migration Workbench (LSMW) through Sequential file.
- In-depth Functional knowledge of Maintenance, Repairs and Operating Materials (MRO)/Spare Parts Procurement Processes.
- Broad knowledge in developing functional specification for WRICEF Objects such as (WorkFlow, Reports, Interface, Conversion, Enhancement and Forms).
Sr. SAP Plant Maintenance Consultant
Environment: SAP R/3 ECC 6.0
- Provided Post Go-Live Support and then involved in continuous improvement phase implementations.
- Transported configuration into Production Client as part of Go-Live (Cutover) activities.
- Processed Preventive Maintenance (Time-based, Performance-based and Condition-based), Corrective Maintenance, MRO/Spare Parts Processing, Breakdown Maintenance with Permits Driven used on Maintenance Order and Equipment.
- Created and helped in the creation of User Acceptance Test scenarios and scripts as well as facilitated and provided direct support for Testing.
- Configured Warranty Master Record and assigned to technical object (Equipment Master).
- Configured Master data, Maintenance plans, Equipment, Functional Locations, Catalog Profile, Bill of Materials, Work centres, Task lists.
- Used LSMW to load master data such as equipment, functional locations from Legacy system to SAP system using Sequential files.
- Configured Serial Number Management, Batch Management, Material Master with MM (Material Management Consultant(s).
- Carried out Split Valuation on materials based on valuation category with valuation types and assigned the valuation category to plant and used the material to process Refurbishment Order.