- 8+ years of experience as a SAP Basis/HANA Technical Consultant delivering high quality services to the clients by implementing and resolving complex technical issues ensuring that the issues are resolved within client SLA. Skilled in SAP HANA administration, SAP Basis, SAP confidential Administration, SAP NW Upgrade.
- Working knowledge of SAP HANA Implementation in Complex projects, proficient in SAP HANA Architecture, SAP BASIS with HANA system landscape, DBMS and Linux RHEL/SUSE Administration.
- Functional Expertise in Setup of data replication from any source to HANA using SAP Landscape
- Transformation (SLT) and Business Objects Data Services
- Handled SAP HANA Administration, Installation, and Patch upgrades. HANA Backup and Restore, HANA user security, HANA System Copy/Refresh using HDB backup/recovery methods
- Designed, architect, installed, configured and deployed S/4 HANA, Suite on HANA and HANA database as a foundation.
- Worked on ChaRM, CTS+ etc.
- Plan and work with a team of employees and contractors in support of the overall Basis activities related to technical requirements for application/business requirements
- Experienced with migration of SAP Systems to SAP HANA using tools like DMO Classical Migration and monitoring resource utilization and performance tuning of system in migration to HANA projects, HANA In - memory Consumption monitoring, HANA replication monitoring and SQL Tracing and supported HANA with HANA Studio and HANA COCKPIT for DB administration
- Experienced in Implementing application and infrastructure to drive better use of AWS/HEC Cloud and being part of delivery team to implement technology wide optimizations
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- BW on both Oracle and HANA 1.0/2.0.
- Dual stack systems
- Solution Manager
- Open Text
- Oracle RAC
- Hosted on AWS/On-Premise
- Other Automation tools
- Third party background jobs scheduler tool
Technical Skills: SAP S4 HANA, SAP HANA, SAP R/3, ECC 6.0, Solution Manager 7.1/7.2, EP, BW,, SAP SLT, SAP Web Dispatcher, SAP GRC 10, SCM-APO, SRM, SLD.
Languages: Java, SQL, HTML, UNIX & C, C++, Unix Scripting
Operating System: Windows, HP-UX, RHEL Linux Administration.
RDBMS: Oracle 8i/9i/10/11g/12c, SQL Server 2005/08
Office Applications: Microsoft Office Suite
SAP Basis/HANA Admin
Confidential, Chicago - Illinois
- Delivered the complete Basis support and activities.
- Provided Operational Excellence in the areas of SAP HANA, SAP SLT Administration, SAP Basis, Monitoring, Oracle/RAC Database, Unix - Shell scripting and other infrastructure elements
- Ensured effective Error Trend Analysis, tickets and Problem management
- Worked in SAP HANA and Provided Missing Technical and Operational Expertise for major incident Management
- Was available for Major Incident Management out of office hours for Priority 1 incidents
- Installed and Administered SAP systems on HANA/Oracle/RAC & Provided technical administration and support for the HANA/ SLT components
- Backup/recovery in HANA, batch scheduling and establishing other operations architecture components and performed refreshes.
- Performed all housekeeping activities reasonably required to maintain system availability and stability on a regular basis (i.e. tablespace expansion, increase log file size thresholds, clean-up of file systems, validity of certificates etc)
- Worked in conjunction with other technical teams to ensure efficient service delivery whilst performing advanced Basis administration activities.
- Worked with support partners to report and resolve issues - AWS, OpenText, etc.
- Performed System installations of SAP HANA, FIORI, SLT integration and integrated multiple applications on both premise and cloud (Success Factors, Adobe document services, etc)
- Configured EWA alert and acted as per suggestion by SAP
- Excellent knowledge in creating Multi-tenant database in HANA
- SAP BASIS administration including, batch job monitoring, Transports, OSS notes implementation, patches, Kernel Upgrades, support packages, Add-on, CUA, Workload Analysis, CCMS/Solution manager monitoring, Performance Tuning, BW loads monitoring and J2EE/JAVA application Server Administration
SAP Basis/HANA Consultant
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
- SAP HANA DB Patching/upgrades knowledge including Kernel upgrades exchange Full SLT Implementation and Configuration of SAP Landscape Transformation (SLT) setup for data.
- Performed HANA System copy/Refresh using HDB backup/recovery methods and administrating HANA and alerts configuration
- Monitored background jobs (third party tools) and Analyzed update errors/Table locks, trace files, multiple System, Oracle/HANA databases and logs files for troubleshooting, performed Administration, data backup setup (crontab), client copy, Basis Task list setup, etc.
- Worked on SAP HANA 1.0/2.0 implementations, setup, upgrades and administration, etc.
- Executed SAP migration/High Availability/DR setup on both Oracle and HANA.
- Participated in scrum planning sessions, daily scrum and sprint retrospective meetings with the on - shore and off-shore teams.
- Planned and Executed HANA/BWOH table partitioning etc.
- Installed SAP HANA and BW on HANA Systems and configured synchronous/async replication for DR site
- Collaborated with third party to customize the core receivable and other multiple surround systems.
- Anticipated business needs and issues and look beyond the immediate problem to the wider implications and generate new and innovative solutions, develop plans for work activities and support strategic planning activities
- Performed complete SAP system Setup and maintenance of SAP HANA/ECC/BW
- Installed and Administered SAP 0n Oracle & HANA in the landscape.
- Implementation and thorough experience of Administration on systems running on Oracle and SAP HANA Database.
- Strong troubleshooting experience across landscape (SAP HANA, ECC, PORTAL, BW, SLT, PO, BPC and Content Server)
- Upgraded ABAP Stack from NW 7.01 to NW 7.4 and regular Support pack upgrades, etc
- Performed Heterogenous System copy (OS Migration: HP-UX to Oracle Linux) for SAP systems based on SAP ERP 6.0 EHP 4
SAP Basis Consultant
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
- Evaluated, installed, configured, and deployed SAP applications, Add - ons, products, and enhancements to existing applications throughout the enterprise landscapes.
- Worked with infrastructure teams to provide support for both current and future SAP landscapes
- Installed, maintained and administered complete SAP Landscape which include EP, PI, BW, ECC, GRC, HCM, SCM-APO, TREX, BWA/Precal Servers and Solution Manager etc.
- Split Dual stack BW (ABAP+JAVA) system before upgrading to NW 7.3
- Implemented Single sign-on (SSO) solution for portal, backend (R/3 and BW) systems, and Business Objects enterprise
- Configured and maintained SLD, SOA, XI adapters, and CTS+ for systems
- Provided technical administration of multi-landscape environments through client copies, system refreshes of both ABAP and Java Stacks, and transport management
- Administered SAP database with Database Administrator (plan and perform database upgrades, database maintenance, design and maintain physical database layout, performed database reorganizations, designed and implemented backup and restore strategy, maintain database security, administered database performance, managed database storage, database problem determination and resolution
- Implemented and maintained multiple SAP instances that comprise the SAP environment (Dev, test, staging and production of various SAP Business suite products.
- Handled SAP Basis administration and technical tasks including SAP software installation, upgrades, applying Support packages, installation plug-in and add-on software components, managing SAP profile parameter changes, workload analysis, system error analysis, work processes, users, locks, developer traces, disk space and establishing standard Basis background jobs and system health checks and monitoring 24x7 with Offshore-Onsite Team coordination
- Implemented and designed and optimal SAP configuration to maximize system performance and availability
- Client maintenance which includes client creation, deletion, export, import, local client copies, remote client copy, STMS configuration and handling transport management across the SAP landscape including performing transports and troubleshoot transport problems
- Setup & supported printers distributed over business landscape with various printing requirements
- Configured Web Dispatcher
- Java NWA administration, maintained J2EE Software stack and enterprise portal configuration.
- SAP router maintenance/up keeping of SAP landscape on SAP service market place thru SLD, LMDB, etc. and Database administration.
- SAPDBA BR*Tools for Backup/restore, reorganization, Table space storage management
- Upgraded all the BW Systems from NW 7.3 to NW 7.4 as part of the Mid-Year support pack upgrade
- Performed post installation activities such as configuring operation modes, profile parameter maintenance, RFC connections, SCOT, Additional instances creation.
- Worked on change and Transport System (CTS+) and configured transport directory to store transport data/import etc
- Worked on Sandbox & Quality refreshes and client Export & Import upon requirement.
- Involved in Pre-upgrade project planning and deciding the downtime strategy
- Troubleshoot issues in ECC Prod and Non-Prod system, analyze ABAP dumps, check the cluster issues