- Total of10+years of Professional working experience specializing in SAP ABAP having exposure including Sales and Distribution(SD), Finance(FI),Material Management(MM), Batch Management(BM), Plant Maintenance(PM), Supply ChainManagement(SCM), IS - Retail, Human Resource(HR), Warehouse Management (WM), Business Warehouse(BW),HR, HANA.
- Working Knowledge on Fiori, Gatewayand Personas.
- Experience in Basic & Interactive Reports, ALV, EDI, FTP, Extracts for BW/BI, ALE, IDOCS, BDOCS, SMOD, CMOD, BTE, Module Pool, RFC, Classes, Methods, ABAP Objects and Loads etc.
- Worked extensively on Dialog Programs with Data Dictionary, Screen Painter, Menu Painter, Creating Transactions andwriting Table Control BDC.
- Supply Chain Experience with all aspects of implementation in Manufacturing and Distribution organizations. Worked on Analysis, Design, Modeling, and Development and Implementing of SAP applications.
- Good experience with SAP upgrades. Involved in upgrade projects.
- Experience Leading and Managing Projects for clients and even worked as Integration Architect.
- Good experience with DMS (Document Management System).
- Working Knowledge on SAP Net Weaver Process Integration7.1 for configuring web service scenarios.
- Experiencein Object Oriented ABAP, LSMW, SMARTFORMS, ADOBE FORMS, SAP Scripts, and BAPI’s.
- Strong work experience on SAP IS-RETAIL.
- Worked on Gateway Development for ODATA Services and was involved in SD apps implementation.
- Good experience with SAP Web Dynpro, BOPF, FPMand powl queries and integration with SAP Portal.
- Experience in Leading the teams both onsite and offshore and coordinating with cross-functional teams.
- Good Work Knowledge with JIRA, SharePoint, Drop box and CISCO JABBER TOOLS.
- Good Experience with standard and Custom RF Transactions used with devices including Motorola and Gladiator.
- Worked extensively on developing the interfaces from SAP R/3 to Third Party Applications.
- Good understanding of all phases in (SDLC) Software Development Life Cycle and methodologies.
- Strong working knowledge on RF programs and transactions.
- Knowledge with HANA Modeling and Data Migration related to HANA and knowledge on data provisioning.
- Experience with Performance Improvement, Streamlining Costs and System's Implementation for Plant Maintenance.
- Experience working standard ITIL methodologies.
- Good Experience using ABAP/4 Workbench Tools, reporting, customization, conversion and data extraction.
- Excellent in network systems integration, hardware and software trouble shooting and debugging skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8, UNIX Shell scripting, Solaris
Databases/RDBMS: Oracle 9i/ 8i/7, MS SQL Server, MS Access
Languages: ABAP/4, JAVA,C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL, Visual Basic
ERP: SAP R/3 (Versions: ECC 6.0, 4.7, 4.6).
Tools: ABAP Workbench, Workflow, ABAP Data Dictionary, LSMW, Report Painter, Screen painter, Menu painter, Dynpro Editor, Adobe LiveCycle Designer, Function Builder, SAP Query, SQL Trace, OSS
Forms: SAP Scripts, Smart Forms. MsWord, MsExcel, Ms Outlook, MS-PowerPoint
Domains: SD, MM, IM, PM, PP, HR,BM, SCM, WM and FI
Sr. SAP ABAP Developer
Environment: ECC 7.0, MM, P2P, FI
- Developed custom ALV sales reports involving SD, MM and pricing modules to derive sales, purchases and related profit from the purchase.
- Developed custom report based on radio button selection to provide detailed information of SOW purchases to comply with requirements outlined under USDA pricing.
- Developed module pool program for the vendor returns process for PO line items with customized screen layouts.
- Developed module pool program for material substitutions to substitute material at line item level wherein the existing line will be marked for deletion and new line will be added.
- Developed custom alv program which creates PO from selected PR’s with interactive alv.
- Developed technical specs for the developed objects and maintained in SOLMAN.
- Was part of code review and tech spec review meetings to analyses the business process and share knowledge on SAP best practices.
- Agile Development Leading the technical team and worked on development and testing of objects as a techno functional consultant.
- Held meetings with business and helped in the requirement gathering phase to see the scope of technical development and suggested SAP best practices in implementing the solution.
- Performed code review meetings with Offshore team and help in performance tuning implementing the SAP best practices.
- Worked with EAP Team and WM team in resolving the inventory issues during the data migration and go-live phases.
- Coordinated with onsite-offshore teams to resolve outstanding issues.
- Configured the workflow process to do the lift and shift for PO, PR workflows in the new landscape.
- Worked on Adobe form to integrate topaz signature pad for the Vendor returns.
SAP ABAP/Gateway Developer
Environment: EHP7, SD, FI, BW, HR, HANA
- Employee Details
- Customer Details
- Employee Billsheet Details
- Rate Card Details
- Project Deliverables for CRUD methods
- Project Information for CRUD methods
- Project Resources for CRUD methods
- Office Details.
Confidential, Westborough, MA
Sr.SAP ABAP/Gateway Developer/Lead
Environment: EHP7, IS-Retail, SD, MM, FI, WM, Pricing, EDI, Fiori, RF Transactions, FI, ITS-Mobile,HANA
- Developed custom web dynpro application for product lookup which is replica of standard product lookup with enhanced layout and much performance driven.
- Part of Global Sales Fiori team and developed and deployed Sales Quotation and Sales Order apps from the scratch.
- Lead and Managed Team to drive scrum meetings as part of Agile methodology.
- Handled pricing concepts of development related to Sales Order and Sales Quotation as part of development.
- Developed powl query for goods movement and configured the same in relative powl transactions.
- Worked on EDI Integration to SAP.
- Worked with HP ALM 11.0, Microsoft SharePoint and deloitte eroom.
Confidential, Houston, Tx
SAP ABAP CONSULTANT.
Environment: ECC 6.0, ABAP/4, CRM, MM, SD.
- As an ABAP Consultant Understanding customer requirements and Coordinating with team.
- Involved in tech design, build review, coding and testing.
- Involved in writing the start routines and ABAP programs for BW team. Developed
- Dealt with SAP Solution Manager.
- Worked on data migration and conversion activities such as extracting, transforming, migrating, validating and reconciliation of data.
- Provided guidance to internal IT key users to design and develop data loaders/templates to fit the business requirements.
- Defined data Loading strategies and procedures.
- Developed Web Services using RFC to send data to .Net system.
- WSDL files. (Enterprise Portal).
- Enhanced the BOL layer to be required to modify the Web UI and Worked on BOL-GENIL programming in CRM 7.0 Web UI.