- Started my career with TCS and have been part of TCS for 10.8 Years with opportunities to work on software development, production support and majorly in quality assurance (SAP).
- Initially had the opportunity to be part of support and deployment team with “ Confidential ” for 2 Years, with “ Confidential ” for 5 years as part of large SAP Enhancement Releases, with “ Confidential ” for a year as part of its SAP implementation and with “ Confidential ” for more than 2 years as part of its E - commerce integration and Shopify integration with SAP. knowledge on SAP SD, SAP MM and Project systems modules. End to end OTC and P2P business processes.
- Worked with Retail domain, health care domain clients .
- Had the opportunity to work as QA Analyst, QA Lead and QA Manager for SAP Projects.
AREA OF EXPERTISE:
- Managed large project teams and successfully conducted Quality Assurance for SAP regression, enhancement, implementation and integration projects involving multiple teams.
- Managed QA cut-over activities as part of release management.
- Test strategy preparation and risk analysis.
- Effort estimation, process improvements for large projects.
- SAP MM - PR, PO, Good Receipt, Invoice Posting, Payment.
- SAP SD - SO, Delivery, PGI, Credit Memo request, Return Order, Post Goods Reciept, Free of charge order .
- SAP Project Systems - Project creation, Budget Allocation, Depreciation Simulation, Settlement rule creation, Cost posting, Settlement Run.
- Master Data - Vendor Master Data, Customer Master, GL Account Master Data, PS Master Data (Custom).
- Journal entry posting, Finance Invoice posting, Automatic Payment Run and BI report Validation.
- IDOC Validation.
- End to End sale and purchase business process validation.
- SAP Fiori - Custom Application Validation.
- Have developed websites using confidential templates for a small company that i own (start up).
- Have expereince working with ”Ruby on Rails”, ”Liquid” .
- In the process of learning Java script and creating a third party app to access Shopify website through API.
Software: C,RUBY,Liquid, SAP Project Systems, SAP Fiori, SAP MM, SAP SD, Mulesoft, Channel Advisor.
Tools: Siebel 8.0.,HP ALM 12.52, Version One, ITSM, Control-M, HP UFT
Methods: Water Fall, V Model, Agile Model - SCRUM
Domain Experience: Retail Domain, E-Commerce, Supply chain management, Pharma - distribution.
Confidential, East Providence, RI
BA / QA for SAP integration
Software / Tools used: SAP ERP750 final release, Channel Advisor, MuleSoft and Shopify.
Confidential, Dublin, Ohio
SAP Implementaion Coach
Software / Tools used: SAP ERP 6.0, HP ALM 11.52.634
Software / Tools used: SAP ERP 6.0, HPQC, Version One, SAP Fiori.
Tools: /ERP Used: HPQC, SAP ERP 6.0., QTP
Tools: Used: HPQC, Control - M.
Tools: Used: HPQC, Manhattan .
Tools: Used: Siebel CRM, HP QC, QTP.
Tools: Used: Siebel CRM, MS Excel
Tools: Used: Siebel CRM, ITSM