- Certified SAP MM Consultant ECC 6.0 EHP 7 from Delphi - SAP Authorized Center, Pune
- Around 3 Years of experience in SAP as MM /S4 HANA Consultant which covers in-depth understanding of Enterprise resources planning aspects, quality and customer orientation, existing in an organization.
- Successful in building relations with Vendors & Service Providers; resolving critical problem areas and delivering on customer commitments.
- Sound knowledge in integration points of MM Module with other modules like FI, SD, and PP and also of EWM integrated with other modules.
- Strong knowledge on procurement process like subcontracting, consignment, third party.
- Evaluating client’s requirements and then proposing adequate and effective solutions.
- Effective communication and Project Management skills, strong Procurement domain knowledge, effective commercials handling & Customer relationship skills.
- MS Word and the Internet
- Ms-Office’2000, XP Prof 2003, 2007
- Accounting Packages Tally 4.5
- BAAN & SAP- MM module
- Auto cad 2000
SAP PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
SAP MM FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT
- Identifies and resolves issues by recommending modifications to business processes.
- Customization of Enterprise structure and Plant parameters mapping the business process in Line with the SAP.
- Define Plant, Storage location and Purchase organization for Company.
- Creation of Master data Such as Material Master, Vendor Master, Purchase Info record.
- Customization of Material groups, Material types, Number range for material types.
- Configuration and Maintaining of Material Master, Vendor Master, Info records, Source List.
- Creation and Release procedure for Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Order.
- Experience on business scenarios like Sub-contracting, Consignment, Stock Transport Order and Contract.
- Creation of Service master, Service Entry sheets, and Customizing of Release Procedures for Service Entry sheets.
- Implementation of Batch Management Process, Quota arrangement, Sub- Contracting, Scheduling Agreements.
- Responsible for various phases of Testing: Testing strategy, Test scripts, End user testing, Test plans and End user authorizations acceptance.
- Warehouse Management, Stock Transfer, Goods Receipt, Invoice Verification, Account Assignment, Special Stock, Output Determination
- Mass Data creation and transfer using LSMW.
- Strong in Inventory management, GR, GI and Movement types.
- Knowledge of IDOC.
- Various kind of support to user regarding SAP MM/PP/SD & WM.
- Monitored vendor progress including submission of vendor drawings and documents, placement of material orders, manufacturing, and preparations for delivery.
- Ensured that any problems that may cause deviation from the technical specifications or project schedule are reported immediately.
- Coordinated shipments, and monitoring delivery schedules and shipment processes.
- Produced expediting reports and ensuring follow-up on action items.
- Monitored and expedited resolution of over, short and damaged material reports related to Purchased materials and equipment.
- Cleared vendor invoices & facilitating release of payment as per the PO terms.
- Managed Quality Management concepts and principles for Procurement under ISO 9000 Series
- Worked with Project Procurement Managers to ensure all terms and conditions of vendor contracts are being adhered to.
- Worked with Procurement Managers and vendors to resolve communication breakdowns or issues.
- Maintained positive working relationships with various internal parties such as Project Managers, and the Procurement, Engineering, and Construction team
- Undertook end-to-end procurement activities related to the purchase and delivery of equipment and materials within the framework of company policies, budget specifications and schedule established by the Project team in EPC environment.
- Prepared and issued RFQ package and obtaining supplier offers in accordance with standard procedure
- Coordinated between vendors and the concerned Engg. dept for technical evaluation
- Liaised with vendor to ensure compliance with product specification and delivery time.
- Evaluated, managed and re-negotiated commercial contract terms
- Conducted price and cost analysis of the offers and prepare formal recommendations to project management for approval. Prepared orders, contracts and project reports.
- Ensured timely payments to vendors.
- Maintained current market knowledge on product availability and knowledge of alternative source in order to reduce cost.
- Developed and maintained a viable supplier database and undertake vendor screening. Maintained excellent Working relations with other discipline team members. Provided costing to the tendering department at bidding stage
- Holds to his credit procurement of components as per standard and specification given by the Engineering dept. like- Cent. Pumps, Different types of valve (Ball valve, Butterfly valve,, gate & globe valve), ERW MS /SS pipe, fittings, hardware, Electric motor, Air blower, Agitator, Dosing Pumps,, Decator.
- Effectively handling the completion of technical data sheet for submission purpose. Evaluating & negotiating with vendors for price & various other terms & conditions and finalizing the same to meet the requirements. Involved in accurate verification of Payment claim form based on PO and Invoice. Timely & Cost effective procurement of the equipment’s which meets quality standards.
- Accurately analysing and introducing new vendors for healthy competition. Negotiating with vendors for the best possible pricing. Proactive updates to user on delivery/services to meet project deadlines. Sourcing alternate suppliers, Float Inquiries to get the best quote, Techno-Commercial comparison.
- Involved in preparing detailed Purchase contract/PO with technical specifications of the machine/project, acceptance criterion, QAP and other terms and conditions.
- Getting the Gantt chart from the supplier and review the progress at suppliers end regularly so as the get the equipment on time Project Monitoring.
- Managing logistics and prepare strategy for the delivery of the material on time. Ensuring timely payments to suppliers, LC Management for Various Equipment’s.
- Ensuring post installation service and support from supplier.
SR. PURCHASE OFFICER
- Entrusted with handling the procurement of mechanical brought out components as per standard and specifications based on zero based costing. Tasked with implementing effective cost saving by targeting Inventory, Payment terms, Parallel sources, Delivery, Quality. Handled import shipments.
- Timely releasing of purchase orders as per rate contracts, price list & as per finalized tech commercial terms & conditions. Ensured in time delivery of components for released orders. Developed parallel sources for components, vendor selection & vendor evaluation.
- Ensured effective co-ordination with planning & Projects department to achieve goals of organization. Monitored purchase requisitions follow up with suppliers & delivery tracking & related payment issues.
- Prepare reports, presentations, effective comparisons to achieve cost saving & resolved the issues of vendor & support in activities. Maintained necessary spares for all the equipment’s and inventory control.
- Performing analysis of quotation & Execution of Purchase Order’s in ERP Module. Effectively handled activities of purchase department for vendor order placement and Material / equipment Dispatch at site.
- Implemented effective techniques to bring efficiency in operations thereby improving quality Standards & achieve maximum cost savings. Implemented Supply Chain Management related activities. sured smooth interface with sales, billing, invoicing & Logistics (Dispatch). Manpower mobilizing on all sites for erection and commissioning.
- Entering purchase requisition in SAP and preparing Items Receipt Note and Purchase Order in SAP and placing of orders.
- Analysing the exact requirement of materials/ spares from user’s end.
- Estimating the approximate cost of fabricated items and preparing RFQ and floating enquiries.
- Responsible for developing Vendors with alternative materials and spares of lower cost and comparable quality which suits the purpose and are economical.
- Accountable for inspection in terms of exact requirement and quantity as per the Purchase Order.
- Coordinating with the suppliers and getting the quotation of exact materials required.
- Handling preparation of Price Comparisons and selection of vendor on the basis of cost, quality & capability of Vendor.
- Managing proper dispatch of Invoice to accounts and timely release of payments of vendors.
- Continuous follow up with the supplier / routine visits to supplier in order to enhance the quality SCM.