- Expert in Operations, solution design, architecture, migration and implementation of SAP products with focus on helping customers size, migrate and host their SAP landscapes in the cloud at lowest TCO and highest standardization.
- I provide systems support to different functional process with a proven track record of helping clients improve company profitability, revenues and customer satisfaction with the rapid implementation of SAP solutions and enabling technologies, establishing and maintaining good communication, collaboration and cooperation between customer, SAP and hosting providers.
- Over the last 15 years, I have assisted many companies design, architect, migrate and implement SAP successfully to cloud and other platforms and providers.
- I have global experience in major companies across many cultures.
Sr. SAP Consultant
- SAP LAMA Install and configuration for EMC CPSD.
- DR architecture and setup for BHP Billiton SCM Landscape.
- Migration of physical HANA to virtual HANA using DR replication for AFS Customer.
- Setup of N+1 landscape for ECC EHP upgrade for AFS customer.
- AWS build and migration of SAP landscapes for SGAS.
- Install and configuration of Centerity monitoring of SAP landscapes for SGAS.
- Troubleshooting for AWS migration of Fusion Ops for customer AEI.
- Architecture and Installation of ECC and BW HANA instances for Discovery Communications.
- Installation of Multiple Suite on HANA landscapes for SC Johnson
- Architecture and Installation of SCM, BW landscapes for BHP Billiton.
- Architecture and Installation of Multiple HANA BW landscapes for Johnsonville.
- Architecture and Installation of Multi - tenant HANA BW landscape for EMLAK, Turkey.
- Architecture and Installation of 12+1 HANA node landscape for Medtronic.
- Design, architecture and migration from physical to virtual landscape for Cimpress.
- HANA DR setup using restore and recovery with NetBackup tool for AFS customer
- HANA swap and performance troubleshooting using memory allocation limit for AFS customer
- Install of SAP HANA BW and migration using DMO for CTL.
- Performance troubleshooting of Oracle 12c upgrade due to oracle user id change for Energy customer.
- Configuration of SAP LVM for Columbia sportswear and assisting with the SAP LVM whitepaper for Confidential .
- Install and configuration of xStream software for install and migration of HANA on a Hybrid cloud for Confidential .
- Troubleshooting of HANA issues on XFS SCSI reservation keys and performance for Pfizer.
- Architecture and design and implementation of 5 TB (5+1 node) SAP HANA TDI for Pfizer. Migration of 12 TB BW instance to the HANA nodes using DMO option. Installation and configuration of vHANA TDI with replication for disaster recovery and rolling upgrades. Performed System refresh on vHANA.
- Architecture and for SAP BW HANA EML Appliance from SAP. Run ETL and Data load of 3 billion records using SAP BW process chains for the benchmark test. Data services - BODS was used for transfer of delta records. Customer EMC/ Confidential (SAP). Extensive SAP HANA Performance tuning was completed to achieve the benchmark. on vHANA BW EML with less than 10% variance from the physical HANA test results. The vHANA results were published by the SAP benchmark council.
- SAP platform service strategy preparation and presentation for National Grid.
- Installation and configuration of HANA appliance for AFS customer
- Backup and Recovery configuration and testing for HANA appliance for AFS customer.
- BI Landscape Migration from RHEL 5 to RHEL 6.6, combined Unicode conversion and upgrade to version 7.4 for Energy customer
- BOBJ installation, configuration, LDAP integration, SSO implementation and troubleshooting for customer Biomet.
- SAP LVM (LAMA) 2.0 setup and configuration for customer J&J. This was done with applying ESI 2.1 Build 7 EHAC 7.6 for system cloning, system copy and refresh. Customer EMC/ Confidential (J&J). Supported the preparation of whitepaper for the customer.
- Architecture and Migration of SAP BW on SAP HANA and of the metrics by SAP for the customer’s 7+1 node SAP HANA Appliance. Customer Confidential (CP Railway).
- PI Landscape upgrade to NW 7.3. Upgrade completed using an N+1 landscape strategy and build of the N+1 landscape for Energy customer.
- Installation and configuration for performance of SAP HANA 3+1 node appliance and SAP BW for Insieme (Cisco) launch. ETL and Data load using process chains and connection to multiple source systems completed.
- Architecture and Installation SAP HANA and migration of OneView from Oracle to SAP HANA. ETL, Data load using process chains. Troubleshooting and improving the process chains and data load times for customer Rolta
- Completed the project planning, architecture, and migration for SOCAN migration project.
- Migration of 11 TB database for Confidential (Customer NBCU) from Solaris/Oracle10 to VMware based Oracle Linux/Oracle11.2 RAC database with ASM for performance benchmarking.
- Architecture and design of ECC and BW at BJs for their very large SAP green field implementation.
- OS/DB Migration of ECC 6.0 Instance for Goss from HP-UX/Oracle to Linux/Oracle in the private cloud (Vblock).
- Design and architecture for the new SAP instances based on the legacy systems
- Implementation and OS/DB Migration to the new data center
- SRM and High Availability using DRS and FT were setup.
- Design and Implementation of the Disaster Recovery solution to the alternate data center.
- Health check, Virtualization architecture design and landscape optimization for Rich Products SAP landscape.
- CUUC from 4.7 to ECC 6.0 for Sodexo using distribution monitor on Aix/Oracle.
- OS/DB Migration of ECC 6.0 Instance of Energy customer from Solaris/Oracle to Linux/Oracle in the Cloud (Vblock) using distribution monitor.
- High Availability using DRS and vMotion was setup.
- DR using Site Recovery Manager (SRM) was setup.
- Migration of SCM 7.0 Instance for Energy customer from Solaris to Linux on Cloud with Oracle 10.2 as the database
- ECC 5.0 System copy of Oracle 9.2 database on to a system with Oracle 11.2 version for migration preparation.
- Solution manager 7.1 ramp up post upgrade support issues and configuration of SLD, EWA through work centers for FCC
- Solution manager 7.1 CHARM and Service desk implementation for EMC
- Design and Installation of SAP EWM and SCM for FCC
- SAP VAF installation for Virtustream
- SAP HANA installation for Virtustream.
- Upgrade of Solution manager Ramp up 7.1 for FCC
- Troubleshooting PI systems for WR Grace
- Troubleshooting Security optimization service for FCC
- EHP4 upgrade for ECC systems and EHP1 upgrade for BI system at customer FCC
- BI/BOBJ upgrade for customer FCC
- TDMS Installation on Solution manager and run for FCC
- VM Performance issues troubleshooting and Rightsizing for FCC.
Sr. SAP Consultant
- SAP Landscape Architecture diagram and documentation
- DR strategy and playbook creation for customer.
- SRM (Site Recovery Manager) was used to set up the DR orchestration
- High Availability using DRS and VMFT was set up for the production environments.
Sr. SAP Migration consultant and solutions architect
- Tech sales target of $10 M for the H2 2010 is achieved. Overall in a period of 1 year supported teams that achieved $50 M of product sales and service revenue.
- Preparation of Business case documents, Business approach presentation and set up of Transformation, Execution and Innovation factories for customers.
- Helping customers achieve IT as a service model with focus on selling the IT private cloud services internally to the customer’s organization.
- Help with architecture setup of an IT private cloud and related documents.
- Conduct successful Proof of Concept for customers as a presales activity.
- Preparation of test plans for SAP, Oracle, Compute, Storage, Network, and Security areas on a Vblock.
- Install SAP ECC 6.0 IDES and Migrate SAP ECC instance for two customers as Proof of Concept tests. Both were completed successfully.
- Install Oracle 11g with Swing bench/Orion/Pass mark/Everest and test Vblock1 for the customer. Performance results surpassed previous benchmarks.
- Major Financial services customer with 1000 +servers on varied landscaped is architected to a private cloud implementation.
- Study the current landscape in their First Data’s Austin Datacenter
- Plan to migrate the landscape to a Private cloud in their Omaha Datacenter
- Build the Vblock based private cloud datacenter at Omaha
- Lead the effort to migrate their landscape from Austin to Omaha
- Upgrades of BI/ECC with Windows SQL Server as OS DB for a large customer. Monitor, troubleshoot process chains for BW loading after the migration.
- Migration planning for customers to move to Vblock with Microsoft Windows 2008 and SQL Server database.
- Confidential AOS private cloud architecture as a multi-tenant solution.
- Deloitte SAP private cloud implementation architecture.
- Understand their customer Boeing’s SAP landscape and study their existing architecture diagram
- Design, Architect and plan for their private cloud based SAP datacenter
- Plan for the Migration effort for the landscape
- Major Chemical company landscape architected into a private cloud solution
- Design and propose new SAP landscape on a private cloud SAP datacenter.
- Major Electrical utility company landscape architected into a private cloud solution..
- Successfully completed Proof of Concept for customer Westcon with SAP ERP6/DB2 9.7/RHEL5.5 in a Vblock with partitioned database and 4 application servers and performance test with Load Runner.
- Successful migration of SAP systems from Solaris to RHEL 5.5 with Oracle as the database and load tested with Load Runner for customer Momentive.
- Proof of Concepts for major SAP customers. The workloads were migrated to the private cloud in the lab and performance tested and reported.
- Presales target of $2 Million per year was achieved. Revenue management target of $5 million per year was achieved.
- Presales presentation, response to RFP, RFQ’s to multiple customers.
- Selling of SAP services like Migration, Hosting, Run and Maintain was successfully achieved for multiple customers.
- Project planning and implementation of migration plan for BBH
- Study the existing landscape architecture at their German data center
- Design the new landscape in Confidential Data center and migrate the instances
- Merging of the Parent SAP Instance with BBH SAP Instance at Confidential Data center
- Project planning and new install for DFA.
- Sizing, design of SAP systems including SRM, SCM system for S&N.
- Participation in Cloud computing solution evaluation and implementation team.
- Presentation of new technology and applications to current customers.
- Program Management of simultaneous projects, work streams for multiple customers.
- Managing multiple customer accounts and programs on a regular basis.
- Managing direct reports in NA and Right shore India
- Migration of customer BBH entire landscape including CRM, SRM, BI, Portals, R3 systems from outsourcing provider in Germany to Confidential data center in NA.
- Implementation of Test Data Migration Server (TDMS).Separate system was used and a system refreshed QA was used as the source system.
- Migration of Goss HP-UX 11.23 PA RISC SAP systems to IA64 11.31 SAP System.
- Migration of Goss SAP systems by copying the SAP Data files and opening them with the IA64 Kernel installation.
- Performance issue troubleshooting and performance parameter update on Customer HMH - SCM Instance. The Data Cache and OMS Heap were tuned along with other parameters.
- Redesign and Re Architecting of the PFI and Propex customers landscape including SCM Instance for Hosting contract renewal and hardware refresh
- Virtualization of the hardware using VM Ware ESX and AIX VIOS for SAP.
- SAP OS/DB Migration from AIX 5.3 / Oracle 9.2 to RHEL 5 / Oracle 10.2 for Performance Fibers. Complete Landscape Migration of the old hardware and platform to the newly designed platform.
- R3load, Distribution Monitor and Migration Monitor were used to perform the migration of different systems. Java Systems were migrated with SAP Installer.
- SAP OS Migration from Aix 5.3 to Aix 6.1 for Customer Propex. Complete landscape was migrated keeping the database at the same Oracle 10.2 level. Migration of Propex SCM, SRM, ECC, BW, GRC, CRM, Solution Manager Landscape.
- Setup of Federated Portal Network for Comcast SAP Portal.
- Two Major customer Migrations completed in 3 months timeframe.
- Multiple OS DB Migrations up to 10 TB of SAP Database.
- Preparation of SOP’s for the migrated platform SAP implementations.
- Preparation of SLS reports for new migrated platform SAP Implementation.
- Managing Direct Reports of 4 Sr. Basis Administrators in North America and 8 Basis Administrators in Right shore India team.
- Managed Performance, Assessment, Revenue Management of the Resources.
- Managed Recruitment and Separation of Resources from the Team.
- Key Process Indicators (KPI’s) for the Resources were managed.
- Ongoing off shoring effort with Team in India. Arranged People, Recruited Consultants, Process and Procedures for Sharing the Job load to the Indian Team.
Senior Consultant and Project Management
- Sales of remote support to the customer. AG is now remotely supported from our Marlborough Data center
- Preparation of Quotes for Remote support.
- Customer Presentation and Interaction for Remote support.
- ACC implementation on & Sandbox Systems.
- Installation of Portal EP 7, BI 7 and CRM 7.
- System copy of Portal EP 7, BI 7, CRM 7 to Sandbox.
- Redesign of the landscape to reduce the number of Application servers in LPAR.
- Configuration of SSO between Portal and BW system.
- Setup of the Federated Portal Network between BI 7 and Portal EP 7
- Re-architect the JFS2 file system to improve performance of the system.
- Work with testing team to do performance and load testing with HP Load runner.
- Move of SLD to Solution manager Production system.
- Performance tuning of DB2 9.5 Databases associated with Netweaver and Portals.
- Configuration of Wily Introscope Enterprise Manager.
- Performance Metrics for Wily Workstation was setup.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues for the BI & CRM Project team developers.
- Management and Coordination of 3 Basis and 2 Portal Administrators of American Greetings.
- Knowledge Transfer to AG’s Administrators.