- SAP Financial Accounting & Controlling consultant with expertise in various SAP FI/CO modules Full Life Cycles of implementations with proven expertise across various industries.
- Fourteen years of SAP FI/CO experience, with familiarly in ASAP, ITLC, Waterfall, and Agile project implementation methodologies.
- Experience spanning across many Fortune companies and Big - 4 Implementation Partners.
- Working experience across various industries such as Chemicals Manufacturing, Memory Manufacturing, Wholesale Distribution, Software Development, Perfume Manufacturing, Consumer Packaged Goods, and Media and Entertainment industries.
- Worked on various implementation phases that include Process design, Business Blue Print, Realization, Configuration, Unit and Integration Testing, End User Training, Change Management and Production Support in the areas of FI-GL, FI-AP, FI-AR, FI-AA, FI-FSCM, FI-Treasury, FI-Bank Accounting, FI-Tax, CO-CCA, CO-OM, CO-PCA, CO-PC (Product Costing), and CO-PA (Profitability Analysis).
- Strong at cross functional integration with SD, MM, BW, PP, PO/ PI, GIS, etc. Working knowledge of Order-to-Cash, and Procure-to-Pay business processes.
- Proficient in Banking, Lockbox Processing, Electronic Bank Statement (EBS) Processing, Automatic Payment Program, Vendor Invoice Management (VIM), Taxes, In House Cash, Liquidity Forecast, Cash Management Position and Cash Concentration.
- Very experienced in designing and configuring various modules of Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM) - Collections Management, Dispute Management, Credit Management, Biller Direct and Bank Communication Management (BCM).
- Experience in external tax systems - Vertex & Sabri OneSource. And, Extended Withholding Tax
- Experience in IDOCS, Enhancements Spots, User-Exits, BADIs, BTEs, BAPIs and writing LSMW, MASS and CATT scripts.
- Extensive understanding of Financial Reporting in Business Information Warehouse (BW) including Bioanalyzers, Data modeling, Extraction, Transformation and Loading concepts.
- Strong belief in Professionalism and Work Ethic. Excellent Presentation, Documentation and Attention-To-Detail. Moderated multiple Blue Printing sessions. Extensive experience in creating Blue Printing, RICEFW, Business Process Design and Functional Specifications documentation.
- Worked on different versions of SAP including R/3 4.6C, 4.7, ECC 5.0 and ECC 6.0. Worked on ECC Enhancement Packs 3, 6 and 7. Proficient with other Tools: SAP Solution Manager, Real Tech Transport Manager, SharePoint, HP ALM, etc.
Confidential, Auburn, MI
FI/CO Functional Lead Consultant & SD-Pricing Consultant
- Worked on two major projects. Full Life Cycle Implementation Project.
- First is an integration project: Dow Chemical took over 100% ownership of silicones business of Dow Corning Corporation.
- Second is a merge-and-split project: Dow and DuPont merged together to form one company. DuPont is a Fortune 101 company. Immediately, DowDuPont split into three companies.
- Assigned to SAP project activities related to one of the three independent companies.
- Responsible for configuration, enhancements, and migration of data from various Order-to-Cash (OTC) sub-modules from legacy systems to target SAP system. Played dual roles, as SAP AR/FSCM consultant and SAP Pricing consultant.
- Impressed with the skillet’s client assigned Pricing tasks as well.
- Assisted in various FSCM applications, such as SAP Dispute Management, SAP Collections Management, SAP Biller Direct and SAP Credit Management.
- In FSCM Dispute Management, configured a Case Record Model, created an Attribute Profile and created values for Attributes such as Escalation Reason, Reason code, Root Cause Code. Defined default values for Dispute case. Also, activated Process Integration (FI-AR) with Dispute Management. Captured the disputes where and when they arise, optimized the collaboration between the AR Accounting and Dispute department, streamlined the Dispute resolution process and handled cross-department dispute resolution.
- In FSCM Biller Direct, configured payment methods for Credit Card and Direct Debit and assigned them to Biller Direct. Activated Partial Payments for web-users, defined acceptable numbers for Payment Cards. Configured Account Determination for Credit Card payment method.
- In FSCM Collections Management, determined the Organization Structure suitable for the based on their receivables, created worklist of collection specialist based on the Collection Strategy, configured various levels of Promise-to-Pay by the customer, and configured Collection Strategy so as to use Customer Contact for creating the worklist.
- In FSCM Credit Management, defined Business Partner (BP) roles UKM00 and field attributes for BP role, defined formulae for calculating The Score and Credit Limit, defined various Credit Risk Categories and assigned them to the Credit Management Screens of the Customer Master Record. In addition, created Credit Representative Groups and assigned Employees to these Groups. Configured External Credit information of BP namely, D&B Cap Rating Procedure.
- The key challenge in this project is handling huge volumes of migration data - the migration data in each sub-module varies from a few thousand to a few hundred thousand records. For example, the nature of the business made us create/migrate close to a Million price records.
- Backend database is HANA. Used Business Objects Data Services (BODS) for data migration.
Confidential, IBoise, ID
FI/CO Functional Lead Consultant
- The project is an Integration project: Micron acquired a multi-billion-dollar chip manufacturing company based of Taiwan. Client wants to integrate their legacy ERP to Micron’s SAP system.
- Responsible predominantly for various TW company configurations and legacy conversions of Banks, receivables, Payables, GR/IRs, WHT balances, etc. I’m also responsible for identifying Gaps and developing Functional Specifications for various RICEFW objects.
- Involved in developing SAP standard-based solutions for TW specific VAT country regulations and reporting. Addressing country regulated Government Uniform Invoice (GUI) issuances business requirements.
- Researched User Exits and successfully implemented enhancements to address some TW specific GUI Tax number population at the time of MRRL during a stock transfer scenario. Made sure that TW specific exchange rates (custom rate) are used throughout the process.
- Any such enhancements specific to this project, had to make sure they didn’t affect current US operations, as this project is a roll-out to only TW country.
Confidential, Boise, ID
FI/CO Functional Consultant
- Was part of full-pledged Blue Printing sessions for implementing Profitability Analysis and Product Costing within SAP
- The project went on-hold, as executive committee is currently reviewing the budged required for the project and feasibility of proposed solution.
- Client currently perform COPA and PC outside SAP using Cognos and Data Warehousing reporting tools. The solution ended-up being highly customized and complicated, as business was very particular in having manufacturing in existing non-SAP systems and having near real-time interfaces built to provide inventory consumption, WIP, etc. from non-SAP manufacturing systems to SAP system
- Was part of various sessions - Cost Collection & Allocation, Inventory Valuation, Intercompany Process and Consolidation, BU derivation for End Customer Sales and Distributor Sales, COGS Adjustments, R&D Processes and SG&A Accounting Processes.
Confidential, Boise, ID
FI/CO Functional Lead Consultant
- Full Life Cycle Implementation Project. Was the only person from IT responsible for the implementation of Electronic Bank Statement (EBS) and Automatic Application of Receivables
- This is for Micron Singapore and HSBC bank interface. HSBC is their house bank.
- Drove the project from Business Requirements Gathering, Blue Printing to Go-live and Post go-live support.
- Automatic Receivables Clearing (Lockbox): Micron Singapore wanted to subscribe for HSBC bank services for automatic receivables application and reconciliation. Recommended a very innovative approach of using Lockbox for automatically clearing of their receivables, and successfully convinced client to move the solution in-house and not pay HSBC for their services.
- Moving solution in-house saved client hundreds of thousands of consulting hours/dollars and avoided lifelong monthly payments to HSBC bank. Lockbox Program is designed for use auto cash-application in US and Canada, but performed some extensive research and developed a very innovative solution based on Lockbox for Singapore.
- Developed enhancements to address some business specific custom requirements like Mocking up a BAI2 format file internally for Lockbox program, Automatic Posting of Bank Charges and Intercompany incoming payments clearing.
- Responsible for the creation of a new OSS Note 2227587 in SAP Support Repository. Discovered a bug in standard SAP Lockbox code. Worked with SAP OSS Support team to create a new OSS note and release it across-the-world to all SAP customers/clients on Oct 16, 2015.
- Electronic Bank Statement (EBS): Configured MT940 EBS statement reconciliation process. SWIFT MT940 is a record based flat file, where every record tag has a specific meaning. HSBC bank sends EBS statements on a daily basis for bank account reconciliation. The reconciliation typically occurs via two Bank Clearing Accounts - one for outgoing payments issued out and two for incoming payments received.
- Performed different EBS configuration steps - Account Symbols, Keys for Posting Rules, Define Posting Rules (Automatic Postings), Transaction Types, Assign External Transaction Types to Posting Rules, etc.
- Developed enhancement based on EBS user exit to populate information from “:86” record/tag in the file from bank onto the fields of FI accounting document.
- Used Search String functionality in EBS to populate information from Note to Payee field in the file to text field of FI accounting document. At the same time, enhanced the functionality via EBS user exits to address some specific business clearing requirements.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
FI/CO Functional FSCM Lead Consultant
- The project involved implementation/conversion of four company codes from legacy SAP and non-SAP systems to single SAP FICO production instance.
- Responsible for blueprinting, configuring, migrating and developing enhancements (RICEFW) objects in the areas of FSCM Credit, Collections, Disputes, Biller Direct and Receivables.
- Worked on Enhancement Pack 7: configured BP synchronization for BP roles UKM000 and UDM000. Assisted in activating Business Functions and SAP XI interface for credit management.
- Determined the org structure for FSCM Credit, Collections and Dispute Management.
- In FSCM Credit Management, configured a decentralized org structure for company codes in scope with one credit segment per company code. Configured customer credit groups, internal credit scoring, credit risk classes, SD-AR integration, dynamic credit check and automatic credit control. Configured sales order types, delivery types and item categories relevant for credit check.
- In FSCM Credit Management, assisted in developing complex custom enhancement to credit release Shipping and Delivery documents at a line item level, leveraging standard VKM1 credit release screen.
- In FSCM Collections Management, developed custom enhancements to populate coordinator, processor based on business requirements. Configured promise-to-pay custom case type and enhanced promise-to-pay to maintain at customer level instead of standard invoice level. Enhanced BADIs to define additional Collection rules to address specific business requirements for the population of worklist. Maintained Basic Rules, Collection Rules and Collection Strategies.
- In FSCM Dispute Management, configured custom Case Record Model and designed Case Type which is the organizational unit for Disputes. Enhanced using a BADI to populate Coordinator and Processor based on specific business rules.
- In FSCM Biller Direct, worked closely with Java developer and Basis team to configure Direct Debit functionality. Enhanced various BADIs so that additional fields can appear on the BD portal. Activated a BADI, so that the invoices can be displayed in PDF formats.
- In Accounts Receivables: configured House Banks, Lockboxes, Reason Codes, Pay terms, etc. Developed many functional specifications to address various gaps.
- Configured external tax system Sabri (OneSource Indirect Tax System) for calculation of US and Canada Taxes. Configured RFC connection (SIC), custom BADI and User Exit for fields in the interface, 2-2-5-5 Jurisdiction code, condition types in Sales and Purchasing. Worked on OneSource - Audit reports, testing Workbench, Trans Editor rules, Material Group/Product Code mappings and reference tables (reference tables in Sabri are similar to custom tables in SAP).
Confidential, Redmond, WA
FI/CO Functional Consultant
- The project is as a result of Microsoft acquiring Nokia’s mobile division. The name of the project is “Treasury Integration Project.” This project involves integrating Microsoft’s and Nokia’s Accounts Payables, Treasury and FSCM-BCM (Bank Communication Management) systems. Its scope includes integration of European company codes in Finland, Hungary and Romania.
- Conducted and participated in integration workshops with accounts payable department for the blueprint sign-off for Accounts Payables, Vendor Remittance, AP Portal and FSCM-BCM solutions. Responsible for BRD, BPD, CRD, Functional Specs, UAT Test Plan and UAT test scripts sign-offs.
- Responsible for maintaining project plan for Accounts Payable Payments.
- Worked with Citibank and SWIFT Bureau to track payment statuses for outgoing payments using PAIN002 messages for approved, in process & rejected batches. Configured DMEE trees and address various gaps based on local country requirements.
- Developed functional specs to create Payment Medium Workbench DME bank instructions file for Cross Border Wires, Local ACH and SEPA payment types in XML format. Worked on multiple European countries like Germany, Spain, Hungary, Romania and Finland.
- Used Microsoft’s SWIFT gateway infrastructure and for outgoing payments transmission ISO 20022 PAIN002 status files to communicate with the bank.
- Identified & maintained RICEFW inventory, worked with offshore resources on various functional specifications for the RICEFW.
- Designed outgoing payment approval workflow process for the FSCM-BCM and maintained rules for outgoing payment batching, tracking & monitoring with various banks.
- Configured FSCM-BCM to provide logical structuring of payments into batches and provide multiple approval levels for outgoing payments.
- Participated in solution delivery and documentation of the various processes of local payments (Automatic Payment Run), periodic activities & current account management as a part of detailed design phase. Also participated in Electronic Bank Statement (EBS) and FSCM-In-House Cash such as intercompany payment (Netting), payment on behalf of (POBO) workshops.
- Worked with internal security and controls team to identify various internal and external business process controls and documentation for the testing phase.
- Was responsible for change management and business readiness by providing necessary user training. Created necessary training material.
Confidential, Boise, ID
FI/CO Functional Consultant
- Full Life Cycle Implementation Project. The project is a major integration project, as a result of Micron acquiring some global companies. The integration involves various sites in US, Europe, Japan, Taiwan and Hong Kong.
- Received “Certificate of Achievement,” for outstanding performance in the project.
- Conducted and participated in integration workshops with accounts payable department, documented the same and received relevant signoffs.
- Configured new company codes end-to-end to address the new requirements from business and supported the cutover activities.
- Assisted in Unit testing, Integration testing, User Acceptance testing, training users and mock conversions.
- Responsible for AR, AP open item conversions during actual go-live. Also, developed a few LSMW scripts to address some ad-hoc conversion requests like converting bank master from legacy systems to SAP system.
- Converted FI and Employee vendors for different sites in scope during go-live.
- Worked closely with consolidation team to identify the GL account determinations, with accounts payable for the integration with outgoing payments and incoming bank statements.
- Assisted in configuring Extended Withholding Tax for Taiwan and supported WHT balance conversions during go-live. Did extensive OSS solutions research and recommended solutions for some WHT conversion issues.
- Assisted in periodic Foreign Currency Valuation processes. Configured Valuation Methods, Valuation Areas and prepared Automatic Postings for Foreign Currency Valuation. Also, assisted in periodic Foreign Exchange (FX) Valuation Runs.
- Configured AP Automatic Payment Program for company codes in scope and resolved critical issues related to AP.
Confidential, Sanford, NC
FI/CO Functional Enhancements Lead Consultant
- Represented client to oversee enhancement development (RICEF objects) operations by the implementation vendor. Oversee Change Requests from business.
- Responsible for designing and development of functional specifications in areas related to AP, AR, FSCM, AA and CO.
- Assisted in the implementation of DART tool to address internal audit report requirements.
- Used BAPIs to address client specific custom FSCM dispute log reporting requirements.
- Developed LSMW scripts to address client specific AP load requirements.
- Configured Controlling module end-to-end for ad hoc new Co Code enhancement requests.
- Helped in configuring settings for Controlling Areas. Assisted in closing activities for PA transfer to FI and Variance transfer from CCA to CO-PA. Assisted in Costing and Reporting requirements.
- Assisted in resolving complex issues related to FSCM applications, such as SAP Dispute Management, SAP Collections Management and SAP Biller Direct.
- In FSCM Collections Management, configured a centralized org structure with company codes in scope assigned to one collections segment.
- Configured four major phases of FSCM Collections Management, namely, Selection of customers, Prioritization, Preparation of customer contact and processing of receivables
- Configured FSCM Dispute Management that enables cross-department dispute resolution and streamlines the entire dispute management process. In addition to standard configuration, enhanced via BAPI to control the dispute case attributes to be derived and populated.
- Configured FSCM Biller Direct for handling Web-Based payments and accounts, and Bill Display. Worked on enhancing BADIs to add additional fields like customer PO number, etc. Configured Direct Debit payment method and its integration to Dispute and Collections management.
- Created Treasury Grouping Headers, Defined Treasury Groupings in order to run the Cash Management Position, Liquidity Forecast or Cash Concentration in the system. Finally, activated the Treasury Updates for all the Company Codes.
- Configured CFM Transaction and Cash Management: Intra-Day Bank Statement Polling, Liquidity Forecast, Money Markets (lending/borrowing), Foreign exchange Deals, AP F110 payment program, TR F111 payment program, Cash Position, and Cash Concentration.
- Configured Leading and Non-Leading Ledgers (Parallel Accounting) in New GL, in order to address legal reporting needs of Company Codes across multi-nations with different Local currencies and Fiscal year variants. Also configured Segment Reporting (US GAAP), activated Document Splitting and assigned Document Splitting Rules.
FI/CO Functional Enhancements Lead Consultant
- Only person onsite addressing the enhancement requests of a globally scoped financial system.
- Responsibilities include developing functional specifications for various enhancement objects related to Account Receivables, Account Payables, Banking and Assets.
- Developed specifications and recommended the use of BAPIs (BAPI BANK MASTER CREATE and BAPI BANK MASTER CHANGE) in order to create a custom object for users to mass upload bank master data on a periodic basis. Also, provided pseudo code logic and algorithms to the technical team.
- Configured a number of new Chinese company codes and configured specific tax requirements of import custom tax and VAT tax handling for purchasing. Worked on integration with external tax system to handle the tax requirements.
- Configured Assets module end-to-end: From new Chart of Depreciation to Assets data load from legacy systems. Solved issues related to half-period depreciation in a timely manner when new company code is introduced - by applying OSS notes and creating a new fiscal year variant specific for Assets module.
- Assisted business in creating inter company code configurations using CATT scripts
- Addressed issues related to extraction of DART files and conversion to .xml formats for local reporting to Portuguese tax authority.
- Helped in configuring settings for the Controlling Areas.
- In Cost Elements Analysis, was involved in both primary and secondary cost elements, activating the reconciliation ledger and maintaining accounts for automatic reconciliation posting.
- Involved in transferring the CO-PA planning values to profit centers. Created and displayed the profit center reports from the management prospective.
- Involved in CO-PC period ending activities such as overhead calculations, WIP calculations, variance calculations, settlements of process orders, cost estimate updates, costing run, mark and, release for updating the price in material master record.
- Created End-user training material in perform and interfaced SAP Help screen with perform training documentation.
- Interacted heavily with BW team for the design BW Cubes and Extracts in order to create repots in Bioanalyzers such as Master Data, Vendor and Customer item activity, PCA and CCA reports.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
FI/CO Functional Consultant - SPOC for Business
- Responsible for successful Migration of Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables solution from OSB mainframe to SAP Financials.
- Joined the project at Realization stage. Responsible for successful Realization, Unit Testing, Site Integration Testing, Business Acceptance Testing, Go-live and Post Go-live activities.
- Implemented Electronic Bank Statement processing (EBS) and Lockbox Processing.
- Worked closely with SAP PI (formerly known as SAP XI) middleware team to map the EDI 820 files into SAP Idec’s - both Bundled and Unbundled scenarios.
- Also assisted in providing solutions to some key Accounts Receivable issues. Worked on the specifications of Custom Cash Pre-Processor program that merges Unbundled Payment and Remittance Idols and creates a single IDOC ready for the Lockbox program to process.
- Addressed the specific problem of processing Customer Payment Advice having line items > 999 by Lockbox Program. The typical OSS Note application in one of the Lockbox User Exit to split payment advice didn’t solve the issue as there can be split advices, which can result in negative balance because of many deductions involved.
- Recommended, executed, tested and successfully deployed a custom Zero Balancing approach in the User Exit that appends line item in the payment advice in order to make the net balance of any split advice positive at any given time. Also, worked with ABAP team to develop a report that displays Customer Split Payment Advices.
- Defined Payment Medium Formats, especially ACH for domestic payment transactions in USA. Assigned Payment Medium Format to Payment Methods.
- Worked extensively on Payment Medium Workbench (PMW) to configure and create payment media sent by organization to their house banks.
- Configured Electronic Bank Statement (EBS) processing to process the electronic files received from the Bank in order to reconcile the Bank Account Statements. Created Transaction types which are tied to House Banks. Configured Keys for Posting Rules. Mapped External Transaction Codes to Internal Posting Rule Keys. Finally, assigned Posting Rules (Automatic Account Assignment) to the Posting Rule Keys.
- Recommended the use of Custom Implicit Enhancement spot to address multiple Cash Discount scenarios, which were not accommodated by standard Payment Terms.
- Recommended the use of Business Transaction Event (BTE) to handle the substitution of REF KEY values during the clearing of FI documents.
FI/CO Functional Consultant - Lead for AR
- Full Life Cycle Implementation project. Responsible for successful Migration of Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP) and General Ledger (GL) solution including requirements analysis (blueprinting and gap analysis), GL, vendor and customer master setup, configuration changes to match local requirements, unit testing, integration testing, cutover and support/stabilization.
- Migration project from PeopleSoft Financials to SAP Financials as a result of Acquisition.
- After the go-live of Migration Project, promoted as LEAD CONSULTANT upon request from Client to lead operations of go-live support, and was made responsible for the Technical upgrade project from SAP R/3 4.6C to ECC 6.0.
- Worked extensively in various areas of SAP-Treasury such as Lockbox Processing, Cash Management, Liquidity Forecast and Bank Statement Processing (EBS).
- Configured a large number of Lockboxes (around 46). In Lockbox Processing, configured lockbox file format BAI2. Worked with ABAP team members to write preprocessing programs that converts the Bank’s file format to SAP’s file format. Also configured worklists.
- Developed a Lockbox custom report based on business requirements which can display total amount by single date or by date range, by lockbox or by group of lockboxes, by lockbox number, by summary or by check detail - Highly Complex Report.
- In addition to the standard lockbox process, based on business requirements, developed a manual custom lockbox process, wherein the standard lockbox program is called in the background to create a lockbox file on the local drive in BAI2 format based on the user’s input remittance details on an enhanced screen.
- Configured external tax system, namely VERTEX O Series for calculation of US Sales Tax. Worked closely with developer in the setup of Remote Function Call (RFC) between SAP Tax Interface System and Vertex. Tested thoroughly the RFC connection by sending test data to Vertex and receive relevant tax amounts. Defined Tax Calculation Procedure to activate Vertex.
- Defined Tax Jurisdiction Structure TAXUSX (2, 3, 4, 1). Defined number ranges for External Tax
- Configured Automatic Account Assignment for Sales/Use tax.
- Assisted in configuring Cash Management: Liquidity forecast, Cash Position, and Cash Concentration.
- Billing and Revenue - developed various interface related Technical and Functional specifications based on business requirements.
- Responsible for the Setup of various interfaces, specifically I-039 and I-047, through which high volume of Revenue flow from 14 external billing system was accounted. In the process, worked with a middleware preprocessor namely, Gentran Integration Suite (GIS) team to configure and streamline the entire billing process.
- Developed various outbound interfaces to send Master data, Dispute items and Open-items of Customers and Vendors to third party websites such as Salespeople, Vendors.
- Developed a few Custom Reports to assist a very client-specific process called Monetization (a bit similar to process called Factorization), wherein the client uses its Receivables as a Collateral for Loan from a third-party.
Confidential, Omaha, Nebraska
FI/CO Functional Consultant
- Responsible for gathering Functional Requirements and developing Technical and Functional specifications for AR, CO-PA and Costing requirements.
- Configured CO-PA Planning, including creating planning levels and planning methods.
- Creation of Assessment Cycles to allocate the overhead costs among various characteristics.
- Studied organizational requirements to analyze the Profitability of each product. Resolved configuration problems in Unit and Integration Testing Scripts of Product Costing.
- Mapped Product Cost process flows to depict actual flow of costs into the different GL Accounts.
- Configuration of the Costing Sheet, Costing Variant, Hierarchies for Order Summarization, Maintenance of Cost Center Hierarchy, Cost component structure including BOM and Routings, Work in Process calculation, Variance calculation, Settlement and Reporting of variance, Price Updates in Material Master, Updating the Standard Price, Costing in case of Special Procurement, Actual Cost Flows (Confirmations)
- Writing Functional Specifications for custom reports created as tasks in the area of Finance and Controlling. These objects have involved requirements dealing with SOX Compliance.
- Assisted in configuring In-house Tax system for calculation of US and Canada Sales Tax. Configured TAXUSJ (2, 3, 4) calculation procedure at country level.
- Configure Tax Jurisdiction Structure and Tax Jurisdiction Codes for State, County and City. Define Codes for Sales (Output - O0, O1), Purchasing taxes (I0, I1) and Use Tax accrued (U1). Manually created the transport and ran the program RFTAXIMP to generate the Tax configuration.