- 13+ years as IT Consultant.
- Involved in over 80 SAP BO and Hybris implementations all over North America, South America and Europe working for firms
- 5+ years SAP BO / BI / BPC Architecture / Administrator / Consultant.
- Skilled in SAP BO 3.1 / 4.0 / 4.1 SAP Data Services 4.0 / 4.1 Information Steward / SAP Hybris 4.0/5.0/6.0
- 5+ Years SAP Hybris Administration/, Implementation / Data Integration / Content Management / Commerce Management / Order Management / Channels Management / Spring / Jenkins / Java Script / Eclipse / Data Hub / Jenkins / Accelerators B2B, B2C / Impex / SAP Integration / Deployments / Data Modeling / Jira
- Database administrator for Oracle and SQL.
- SAP BO Senior for Administration on every SAP BO Version. SAP BO Web Designer for BO Reporting Solutions.
- SAP Hybris Certified Senior Consultant. Four times SAP Hybris Certified for Version 5 and 6. Designing and deploying best Architecture for Complex Hybris Environments. Hybris Portals hand on experience (Hybris Management Console, SOLR, Hybris Administration Console). Deploys / Builds / Monitoring (Dynatrace). Developing on front End and Back End for Hybris. SAP - Hybris Integrations. Front end. Hybris Upgrades. Store Fronts / Backoffice. Cockpits. B2B / B2C / Telco. Impex. Data Hub, Web Services. Java Development on Spring / Eclipse / IntelliJ Idea.
- Web Application Server Implementation and Troubleshooting. Tomcat / Websphere.. HTML5 / PHP / JAVA
- Report Design using BO Client Tools. Creation of complex universes for data extraction. Connection creation to OLAP Connections, Oracle Databases, Sybase, SQL.
- Microsoft Server 2008 Administration, Microsoft Server 2012 Administration. Unix / Linux
- Industries, Food, Pharmaceutical, Industrial, Retail, Transportation, TeleCommunication.
- 100% Bilingual. I speak both English and Spanish fluently.
- Skills to communicate with upper management team.
- I tend to give always best results since work is what I love to do.
- I dedicate my free time into study and learning new things that will help me in my daily work.
- Microsoft Certified, Oracle Certified, SAP Certified, Hybris Certified.
SAP Hybris DevOps Engineer - Developer
- Perform UAT and production code releases using Home made automation tools
- Continuously improve release processes
- Handle escalated incidents of application issues from support team
- Automate package deployment and application configurations
- Work with developers to ensure scalability
- Work with Hybris integrations developers to tune application performance
- Assist with technical design for solutions to business requirements
- Manage Dynatrace and Opsview to monitor environment
- Perform performance testing and tuning
- Document designs and implementation
- Work closely with development and infrastructure teams to close any gaps
- Work closely with developers to perform ongoing monitoring configuration for performance and functionality utilizing Dynatrace, Opsview.
- Actively participate in high-level team activities such as suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements and conducting tool evaluations
- Help solve business needs with technology by evaluating different technology options and products
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across integrated application Requirements
- Working in the SAP Cloud Team giving product support to over 300 hosted hybris environments for clients all over the world.
- Second and third level product support.
- Helping customers and partners ensure their code is working properly to avoid any malfunctions on their environments.
- Datahub Integration with Hybris and ERP/CRM Systems.
- Hybris Upgrades, Java Upgrades, Tomcat Upgrades.
SAP Hybris Certified Solution Architect - Business Analyst
- Deliver business outcomes by implementing SAP solutions
- Deliver business outcomes to our customers by Responsibility for the successful implementation of SAP processes, solutions, and products within assigned accounts for their core area of expertise.
- Support pre sales activities with feasibility or effort assessments
- Keep knowledge current and continually maintain a high degree of understanding on area of expertise, business processes and solutions
- Collaboration and knowledge sharing within the community
- Process Advisor
- Guidance and Expectation Management during the project phases
- Align the internal team, SAP development and the customer
- Define the overall solution concept
- Mapping of requirements to solution
- Able to explain deployment options
- Data Modelling
- Hybris - CRM Integration (Asynchronously / Synchronously)
- Hybris - ERP Integration (Asynchronously / Synchronously)
- Experience with Java/Java Web/J2EE
- Front End technology (Fiori)
- Integration knowledge
- Fully understand the capabilities and limitations of the technical environments
- Fully understand the integration points
- Self-driven, proactive and highly motivated team-player with the drive to take individual responsibility
- Work with the support team to determine how the applications are supported in production, including system performance and monitoring
- Provide in depth technical knowledge of hybris platform and products
- Support successful project implementation phase on a technical level
- Implementing and supporting large web based applications server-based systems/networks
- Manage technical and non functional requirements
- Giving out support to many projects B2B, B2C, Telco, Travel Accelerator.
- Working on an agile and ASAP methodologies as part of Hybris Application Lifecycle Framework.
- Working with clients to comprehend Hybris Best Practices.
- Knowledge on all Hybris layers (Functional, Development, Product Support and End Users)
- Knowledge on different systems surrounding Hybris (Payment Service’s Providers, Warehouse SystemsPCM Design and Administration
- Working on complex Hybris projects which require deep knowledge on all Hybris layers and out of the box features.
- Developing on Spring to extend Hybris Functionalities and creation of new extensions.
- Hybris Front End Development.
- Ensuring successful go lives for projects in Mexico / Caribbean / South America.
- Post Go Live support for projects across Mexico / Caribbean / South America.
- Working with Hybris Data Hub and Extensive with trails and workshops in SAP.
- Proposal for MABE Data Hub Project with SAP Integrations (ERP and CRM).
- Hands On experience extending Data Hub Extensions
- Hands On experience using Data Hub User Interface
- Debugging in Data Hub
- Loading data into DataHub
- Working with Data Hub Adapters
- Extending Data Hub Adapters.
ConfidentialSAP Senior Business Objects Consultant / Hybris Administrator, Morrisville, NC
- Involved in SAP Hybris Installation/Configuration/Administration/Development for two big clients in the US ( Confidential and Energizer).
- Involved in SAP Implementation Projects end to end (Agile Methodology or in Hybris world called ALF “Application Lifecycle Framework”) with clients in Mexico and Latin America.
- SOLR Administration/Indexing. Clustering. Linux/Oracle Implementations. Windows/SQL Implementations. Load Balancing.
- Apache Installation/Configuration. Active/Passive Database Configurations.
SAP Business Objects Consultant
- Responsible for Administering SAP Business Objects 3.1 and 4.0 Applications, for many different clients that we give out support to on Confidential .
- My dedication and responsibility on a daily basis has lead me to become Customer Responsible for our stronger clients (Mckesson)(National Grid) for the company I am currently working at.
- Giving out Support at Operating System Level, BO Application Level and Database Level to be able to have a better control of the BO Application and be able to resolve any issue coming from any front.
- Responsible for BO Application Maintenance, troubleshooting, changes, Support to BO Functional or Developers, migrations (lifecycle manager), implementations, database connections from BO, clustering environments. Whenever is necessary I open up SAP Messages with best detailed information possible and I follow up on them.
- BO implementations of standalone or clustered Environments (Windows/Unix)
- BO Clustering of Services for High Availability. Including load balancing.
- BO Upgrades to new BO Versions or Patches. Including Objects.
- Handle Data Federation Processes
- Object Deployment to different environments.
- Integration of BO 3.1 and BO 4.0 with Solman 7.1 including wily introscope.
- Managing Tomcat administration and tuning. When clustering I am able to place two tomcats for workload to be distributed and with better availability.
- New Tool on BO 4.0 to promote objects to different environments.
- Whenever is needed to restore CMS database and repositories.
- For Tomcat which is put behind two Tomcats for workload to be distributed.
- APS Splitting, APS Tuning, Adaptive Job Serve s Tuning, Web Intelligence Processing Server s tuning of heap size memory, time outs.
- Use for this tool whenever needing to upgrade.
- Clustering of BO Services for highest availability. Including many nodes and SIA s.
- Plan setup to act in a case of disaster and recover BO Platform, Objects and Security.
- I know how to set up security along BO, I know the hierarchies and key security concepts for BO users/groups and categories.
- SAP Authentication Setup for BW Systems/LDAP/AD/Enterprise/Single Sing On
- Master on CMC components to administer BO as well as using BI Launch Pad or Infoview to create, edit, test webi reports and other BO Objects.
- I manage Data Services platform as well. Repository Creations, repository upgrades. Managing Data Services Console. Ensuring Job Server s performance. Data Integration.
- Connections set up on BO Servers to connect to different databases. Oracle, SQL and many others by installing connection drivers into BO Servers. This is needed for reports to retrieve data from different data sources.
- Because I am windows certified I understand completely every process under os level that interact with bo services. This help us ensure highest availability on operating systems where BO Operates.
- Backups for CMS Database/CMS Audit Database. Backup for Input/Output File Repositories. Backups for critical BO Configurations as web apps customized configurations and command line for bo services.
- Including SSO, RFC Connection Management.
- During this time I was first level SAP Support for T-Systems ERP North America Systems.
- Along my activities I had to give first level Support to T-Systems North America ERP Systems. I would do this by troubleshooting error or escalating any issue to a second level support to fix any problem that was out of my hands. I had SAP hands on experience by administering and handling SAP Basis (Netweaver).