- Specialized in delivering solutions that maintain the integrity of the master data to document and correct workflows.
- Collaborates with business and IT; leads on project execution with knowledge of master data governance and ongoing maintenance processes.
- Reviewed compliance and analyzed variances across multiple teams to improve program performances.
- Minimized data analysis exception reports by 40%, proactively detecting data governance concerns weekly in SAP.
- Experienced in managing multiple projects and data quality initiatives per business unit service level agreements (SLA’s).
- Analyzed business user requirements, to automate or improve existing systems and review system capabilities, workflow and limitations.
- Interprets business requirements and translates into master data solutions to reduce process inefficiencies.
- DMAIC Methodology (Six Sigma Basis)
- Enterprise Resource Planning(ERP) system
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)software
- Quick Base
- Microsoft Word
- SharePoint box
- Agile knowledge
- AS/400 analysis and insights to business partners.
Customer Success Manager
- Maintain business requirements and improve customer experiences using effective data analysis of performance trends, software solutions, and strategic planning. Compile and collect data, interpret results and submit reports to ensure client issues are handled effectively to minimize risk.
- Standardized program data, presented findings in Excel to ensure state & federal guidelines are followed to implement new program
- Applied new business rules to manage data reliability increasing team performance by 25%
- Daily status meetings with 5 internal and external operation managers to ensure deliverables are met for quality control
- Managed customer contractual documentation for accurate data reporting to management (contracts/terms of agreements)
- Analyzed 300 - 500 hierarchical payer relationships resulted in improved business processes savings of 20% in staff allocation time
- Conducted UAT (user acceptance testing)and support of customer master for transition to Confide
- Extracted and uploaded mass reports from Excel to Informatica per the client service level agreement(SLA)
Business Operations Analyst
- Provided written recommendations for solutions and/or improvements for vendors
- Submitted weekly reports in Oracle to monitor product quality improvement and control (recall alerts) for vendors
Master Data Analyst
- Successfully completed expectations of projects and initiatives ahead of schedule by 3 months, enabled a time/cost savings benefit
- Identified SAP high risk attributes, proposed changes to business rules assessments of over 250 SAP & legacy fields
- Developed monthly Excel reports for tracking sales and finance metrics for quarterly report analysis
- Simplified, standardized, and automated core systems and processes, enabling agility in decision making across the business
- Defined scope of governance for master data, determined and validated the structures and processes for managing the data
- Created best-practice guidelines for implementation of project processes adopted across multiple BU to ensure success and maintain quality assurance and use of technology more effectively
Implementation Account Manager
- Served as a liaison for customer and cross functional peers to resolve any supply chain problems, equipment procurement distribution issues, fountain installations, finance discrepancies and escalated service calls
- Utilized remanufactured equipment for cost savings of 30%; supporting customers by lowering operating costs
- Co-led quarterly business reviews QBR for top customers in my portfolio to discuss reimbursements
- Conducted bi-weekly status calls with sales and operations discussing customer issues relating to service, billing and equipment installations