- Around of 8 years of SAP PM functional experience with 2 full life cycle SAP implementations, End - to-end implementations, rollout and post live production support.
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented, with outstanding knowledge of breakdowns, preventive maintenance, refurbishment, calibration and serialization of business processes.
- Configuration of Maintenance Notification Processing , Order Processing and planning and task lists.
- Configured Task lists, Technical Objects, Work Centers, Time and counter based preventive maintenance, GIS integration for PM implementation.
- Successfully delivered configuration solutions of SAP PM Modules.
- Experience in integration of PM with QM Modules.
- Cross-functional teamwork experience at different levels to gather requirements, drive process improvements and best practices and deliver solutions.
- Expert on PM Order Execution, Notifications, Task Lists including inspection plans, routing and recipes, Control Keys, Test Frequencies, Test Equipment Management, Automatic and Manual Inspection Lot Creation.
- Good understanding of Plant Maintenance configuration, measurement points, equipment master, user statues, complex equipment hierarchies, classification, work order and work order settlement, and participated in upgrades and large enhancement projects.
- Experience in configuration of Inspection plans, Master Inspection Characteristics, Inspection Methods, Inspection Lots, Dynamic Modification Rule, Quality s and Quality Notifications.
- Experience in SAP data migration from legacy to SAP system using Legacy System Migration Workbench (LSMW), Batch Data Communication (BDC)
- Expertise integral team member for conducting AS-IS study by preparing TO-BE Processes and Scenarios.
- Accomplishing Delivered Configuration solutions of SAP PM Settings as per requirements of the TO-BE process.
- Extensive collaboration with ABAP developer for developing Technical Specs for custom reports.
- Experienced in working with RICEFW objects and creation of functional design document for business requirements.
- Strong command on Unit Testing, Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), volume test, stress test and Regression Testing using HP Quality Center.
- Strong working knowledge of Total Quality Management (TQM) methods, Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), Techniques, concepts and implementation.
ERP: SAP R/3 versions, ECC 5.0, ECC6.0
ERP Modules: SAP PM, SAP QM
SAP PM: Functional Location Structure, Maintenance Strategies, Task Lists, Material Master, Bill of Material, Work Centers, Work Orders, Reports.
SAP QM: Configuration of inspection plans, Quality Notifications, Quality Planning, and Quality Inspection.
Tools: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Project, MS Visio, JIRA, QA (HP-ALM)
Platform: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Linux
Confidential, Houston, TX
SAP PM/QM Consultant
- Responsible for Full cycle implementation of PM Module using ASAP Methodology.
- Involved in all the phases such as requirement collection, project analysis, process design, blue print, configuration, testing, user, go live and implementation support.
- Created hierarchy levels using structure indicator for functional locations to represent operational structures according to company's functionality and created different views for it using alternative labeling system.
- Prepared a detailed document of AS-IS study and developed the detail TO-BE processes to suit the Organization objectives.
- Configured Functional Location structure, Equipment management, Maintenance Notifications, Maintenance Orders, Maintenance Order Completion, Maintenance Assemblies, Number ranges, Screen layouts, Control keys, Measuring Points and Counters, Characteristics, Code groups, Catalog profiles, User Status, stock availability, Non-stock items, Movement Types, Serialization, User exits, Reports.
- Created general maintenance Task list, Defined Maintenance Strategies, Time-based and Performance-based Maintenance Plans, Scheduling and Deadline Monitoring.
- Customized the sort filed for the selection and grouping of maintenance plan and Configured Maintenance Plan categories to control the business process.
- Refurbishment of repairable spares, Calibration Order process, Work Clearance Management, Fleet Management, Asset Management.
- Created object link between equipment’s and defined an object network to see the connection between equipment’s and to recognize possible causes when analyzing malfunctions.
- Breakdown Maintenance - configuration for processing malfunction report, maintenance request and Notification activity reports and configured Maintenance Order processes from creation to settlement.
- Preventive Maintenance - created strategy-based maintenance plans and multiple counter plans for various equipment’s within the plant to ensure optimal functionality.
- Refurbishment Processing - implemented for faulty equipment and materials and repairable spares within the plant and maintained Settlement profile for refurbishment order types.
- Performed data migration from Legacy system to SAP Plant Maintenance tables using Legacy System Migration Workbench (LSMW).
- Defined QM inspection plans for equipment in PM and test generation of calibration orders with inspection lots, results recording of inspection characteristics and usage decisions.
- Performed configuration of Quality Inspection process - Inspection Lot creation, Results Recording, Defects Recording and Inspection Lot completion for Goods Receipt, In-process and Inspections for returns from the customer.
- Set up configuration and Master Data necessary for of Analysis (COA) printing, which includes setting up of profile and profile assignment
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
Confidential, Fayetteville, GA
SAP PM/QM Consultant
- Configured Master Recipes with a Quality Inspection Characteristics and configured the inspection plan.
- Use of Production Versions for use of various alternative BOMs and multiple recipes
- Configured Control Recipe destinations, Process messages and Process instruction categories; Created PI categories using PI assistant wizard.
- Involved in configuration of inspection lots, quality s, catalogues, quality notification and of Analysis (COA).
- Involved in integration with QM in assigning inspection types to material master based on in process inspection or post process inspection.
- Responsible for full cycle implementation of PM module, responsible for business process study, requirements gathering, research and interview with end users, documentation, reading blueprints, testing, modeling of business requirements, translating user requirements into functional specifications.
- Created a planning plant for the maintenance activities and assigned it to maintenance plant .
- Maintained equipment categories and defined additional business vies for equipment categories.
- Customized Work Center and Work Center categories and link to task lists. Also, configured field selections for Basic data, Scheduling, Capacity and Cost Center assignments. Configured and assigned person responsible for work center.
- Configured and defined Warranty Types and permit categories
- Built hierarchies for Functional location structure
- Defined notification and order integration and assigned notification types to order types.
- Configured Order Types and assigned Order Types to all Maintenance Plants. Defined default order types for maintenance plants.
- Defined priorities and configured scheduled parameters for maintenance and service order.
- Defined possible Maintenance Activity types and Assigned Valid Maintenance Activity Types to maintenance order types. Set Default values for maintenance activity type for each order type.
- Worked Functional Specifications for maintenance processing , Preventive Maintenance processing and spare parts Processing and Plant Maintenance Information system.
- Worked on enhancements (user exits) for capital work order delegation of authority to determine customer specific default values, Created Settlement Rule, combining transactions of create Notification and create work Order in to fewer screens.
- Helped developers with Work Order Forms Notification Overview, Material Issue Slip and Work Order Optional Control ticket .
- Performed unit testing, Archive testing and Security and Role Testing in PM and setup the test data, test scenarios and test scripts.
- Created detailed user documentation and held sessions for End users.
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
Confidential, Rapid City, SD
SAP PM Consultant
- Codification and creation of for raw materials, sub-assemblies and finished goods, Maintaining alternate part nos. and preparation of Bill of Materials .
- Procurement & monitoring of consumables, Raw Materials. PRs , sending enquiry, maintaining quotations, selection of vendors/contractors.
- Maintaining physical inventory stocks and safety stock procedures.
- Creation of POS , amendments and monitoring the same.
- Maintaining PO, PR Coordinating with Sales, Production and Inspection and Finance departments.
- Creation of MIS reports and Year end processing.
- Resolved issues in inventory management, handling of special stocks.
- Activities including analyzing and designing business processes and defining parts of an organization.
- Prepared Functional Design and documentations (RICEF) for the Plant Maintenance module. Involved in integration design with MM and FI .
- Configured complex enterprise structure & manage Technical objects of Equipment's, Functional locations, Task List and Maintenance Items.
- Configured maintenance Notification & Order type , Planner group, catalogues , condition indicator & control keys.
- Involved in data gathering, data conversion and post load technical validation for objects like Functional Location, Equipment , Task list and Maintenance plans conversion.
- Creation of Integration test scripts, test scenarios and test data & integration testing.
- Preparation of test cases for Business Intelligence (BI) Report and KPI's.
- Actively performing knowledge transfer to client employees.
- Support Document Management System implementation for Technical Objects Functional location and Equipment.
- Support PM Orders, planning and execution of preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance work orders and settlement processing for Spectra operations. Responsible for Plant Maintenance post go-live support.
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
Confidential, Sanford, FL
SAP PM Consultant
- Responsible for designing, implementing, tracking and reporting on the processes for all Plant Maintenance data migration objects which made up half the data volume.
- Preparation of AS-IS Business processes & documentation, SAP ASAP methodology. Mapping of the client Business Processes and prepared of all documents from BBP to End User Manual. Finalization of enterprise structure in SAP scenario.
- Experience in SAP PM Module configuration and worked on Master Data and Maintenance Process .
- Defining maintenance plant & work canters and configuration of screen sequence, field settings & basic settings.
- Configuration of Master Data in plant maintenance-Basic Settings-Technical Objects-Functional Location- Equipment masters .
- Worked on Maintenance Notification Processing and configuration of Maintenance ORDER Processing .
- Created custom Notifications and matching Catalogs for each type for reporting normal maintenance through design and engineering to capture costs for internal and external resourced labor and materials and services.
- Valuation types were used to differentiate new materials to repaired and un-repaired materials. Sub-contracting Purchase orders from Service Orders were used to purchase repaired materials while consuming un-repaired materials.
- Configuration of maintenance planning and task lists and preparation of user manuals and manuals
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Analysing the AS-IS business process, mapping the To-Be processes for SAP ECC 6.0 PM Module implementation.
- Interacted more with client and adapted client's requirements within the scope of SAP.
- Configuring SAP PM, settings as per requirements of the To-Be processes. Areas covered include maintenance order processing, notifications, refurbishment order, time & performance-based maintenance plans, break-down analysis, costing of maintenance jobs, production reports, and configuration of equipment, functional location and task list master.
- Creating bills of materials (BOM) for functional locations and equipment masters.
- Integrating with QM Module and material master settings for QM.
- Testing integration with other modules. Analysing and designing of authorization profiles based on roles and responsibilities.
- Performed the necessary configuration of QM module with emphasis on Goods Receipt Inspections and vendor evaluations.
- Configured Order Types and Assigned Order Types to Maintenance Plants.
- Making process flow diagram, design documents and user manual and Providing Functional specs for PM Reports and Layouts.
- Creating and maintaining equipment tasks lists allocating time, material components and PRT's.
- Working with EH&S interface and devising integration aspects in the equipment master which are also used in case of recording accidents.
- Created detailed user documentation and held sessions for End users and provide post implementation support.
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
Associate SAP Consultant
- Worked on different phases of implementation from business requirement collection, project analysis, process design, blue prints, configuration, data loads, unit testing, integration testing, and production support .
- Involved in features discovery sessions with business users and identified product scope and functionality
- Aligned closely with senior management to understand priorities, influence decisions, propose solutions to ensure success.
- Conducted sprint planning sessions to identify user stories for the current sprint.
- Worked on business analysts, collaborated with technical architects and cross-functional teams for successful product delivery.
- Developed user stories with detailed acceptance criteria and screen mockups.
- Perform Product Owner review of completed stories to ensure acceptance criteria are met
- Tracked and prepared the reports throughout various SDLC phases like release status, backlog items reporting, test results, required resources, defects status, releases and performance baselines.
- Participated in Deployments and Migrations to do the Business sign off on various production releases of the application.
- Maintained and updated Sprint backlogs and Product backlog , based on change in scope of the project requirements during various sprints.
Environment: SAP ECC 5.0