- Over 10 years as an SAP R/3 ABAP/4 Consultant, with good functional knowledge of SD, MM, WM, SCM, PP, PI, FICO, BI/BW/BO.
- Expertise in full software development life cycle (SDLC) implementation of SAP R/3.
- Worked Extensively on ABAP Objects, Object Oriented ABAP.
- Data Dictionary, Classical and Interactive reports, ALV reports, BADI’s, BAPI’s, Transactions, SAP scripts, OO - ABAP with good conceptual and analytical skills.
- Having 3+ years in advanced areas like SAP Fiori-Gateway, HANA, S/4 HANA.
- Expertise in SAP HANA, SAP Data Services, Data Warehousing and Oracle.
- Successfully implemented a HANA project as well as a HANA POC.
- Heavy experience in ABAP/4 interfaces development, data conversions, enhancements, user exits.
- Extensively worked on Interactive reports, ALV and dialog programming.
- Good experience in BAPI, ABAP/4 objects programming.
- Multiple projects on data migration with BDC’s, Legacy System Migration Workbench (LSMW) for data upload for various SAP projects.
- Heavy good experience in data dictionary.
- Experienced in using various modularization techniques like subroutines, Function modules, RFC’s and class modules.
- Excellent Debugging, Troubleshooting, Event Tracing and Performance Tuning Skills.
- Designed business process solutions using SAP QM/MM/WM/PP-PI to support HUM, EBR, eDHR, controlled substance management & product recall.
- Good Knowledge of configuring EDI, ALE and good experience on IDOC programming, testing for inbound and outbound IDOC’s, extensions and creating custom IDOC’s as per business requirement.
- Expertise order-to-cash (OTC) process including inquiry, quotation, sales order, shipping/delivery and billing information system.
- Developed and modified Forms using Smart forms, SAP Scripts and also have good knowledge in Adobe forms.
- Experience in Workflow, WebDynpro, HANA, AFS, BOR and ABAP Objects.
- Extensive experience in Requirements Gathering, Conducting Workshops, Analyzing, Process Designing, Prototyping,, Configuring, Implementing, Testing Of Business Application Process in SAP HCM Module: Payroll, ECM, Benefits And Leading The Payroll Implementation Teams.
- Worked with RICE (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions) and with Tax reporter HR Forms (PE51); Remuneration statements; Payroll Journal.
- Creation and Configuration of Rates in ISU and updating of Profiles& Web services Development.
- Hands on experience with BRF+ Rules, expressions, functions, Decision Table, Action log etc.
- Experience in Deregulated Utilities IDE (Inter Company Data Exchange) configuration and design of ISU IDE that includes ALE-IDoc configuration and development of Inbound & Outbound Processes.
- Involved in configuration of Workflow tasks and coding of multi-step SAP workflows for MM, SD, and FI using workflow tools and debugging for trouble-shooting.
- Responsible for design technical specifications from functional and business requirement by developing corresponding Detail Design Specifications for Forms, Reports, Interfaces, Conversion and Enhancements (RICEFW) and coordinate with Functional team to ensure proper implementation of such components.
- Strong analytical skills & organized. Self-motivated individual with Good Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Good exposure of SAP NetWeaver Gateway and ODATA service development.
ERP: SAP R/3 4.7,4.6B &4.5C, ECC 5.0, 6.0.
SAP Tools: ABAP Workbench, LSMW, BDC, User Exits, ALE, EDI, ODATA, ALV.
Domain Knowledge: SD, MM, FICO, PP, PM, SCM, WM.
RDBMS: Oracle 8x, 9x, MS-Access.
Languages: ABAP/4 for SAP, C++, C, Java.
Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows NT/9x/2000/XP, Linux
Databases: Oracle 6i, 7i, 8i, MS-SQL Server 2000, MS Access 2000
Confidential, Bridgewater, New Jersey
Sr. SAP ABAP - S4 HANA Consultant
Environment: ECC 6.0, ECC 7.4
- Developed a Program for Extracting data from ECC into EDG (Enterprise Data Grid) with the objective of replacing SpringXD 3rd party extract tool.
- I have developed Few Dynamic programs which will work across all Confidential & Confidential platforms.
- Developed one EDG Extract program which will fetch the data from ECC into EDG.
- The program will get the data from BSEG and BKPF tables based on the Date and Time and InterfaceID we entered in the Selection-Screen.
- The program will output the data into an Internal table based on Header and Item tables.
- The Output of the Program will give Number of Records Extracted with Extract ID.
- Developed a Maintenance Program to see the data which was extracted by the Extract ID.
- This Maintenance Program has 3 radio buttons to Display data, Delete Data and Delete Done.
- This Program will process the Idocs created at a Particular Time.
- Implemented an enhancement in standard FM IDOC INPUT ORDERS for EDI inbound interface. This interface will create sales orders automatically through EDI for 3PL customers.
- Worked on an IDOC Reprocessing tool which will tie up all the failures in Inbound IDOC and reprocess the failed IDOC after the issue was fixed.
- Worked on order to cash (OTC) process including order management, delivery processing, invoicing, cash application. Responsibilities included SAP SD Configuration, Functional Design and Customization.
- Utilized LSMW to facilitate transfer of master data and transactional data from legacy system to ECC 6.0 • Configured order-to-cash (OTC) process including inquiry, quotation, sales order, shipping and billing information system.
- Developed File Move Utility Programs to replace standard UNIX Scripts.
- Developed a File Move Utility to move the files from Source Directory to a specified Target Directory.
- This Program will have the option to rename the Target File name.
- This program will process several files located in parent directory in transaction code AL11 and will send it info Web using the standard lp UNIX command.
- This program will accept all the wild card characters (*).
- This program will process several inbound files located in UNIX directories (normally visible through transaction code AL11) and submits the program that handles such file for posting to SAP. After file processing, this utility moves the file to either error or archive directories.
- This utility is going to be used by support personnel to be able to manually move files from error directories back to inbound or outbound processing directories to repeat execution (recover from a job failure). For that reason, a transaction code must be created with the applicable authorization group used for support personnel.
- Created a program to load all the Files into a Particular Directory in AL1
Confidential, Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Sr. SAP ABAP - Fiori Gateway, S4 HANA Consultant.
Environment: ECC 7.4
- Troubleshooting the Performance Issues.
- Proficiency in ABAP Technologies - ABAP Workbench, ABAP Data Dictionary, Report Programming.
- Developed in ABAP/4 Interfaces, Data Conversions, Enhancements Framework, User Exits, Custom Exit, BADI. Extensively worked on Interactive Reports, ALV, Module Pool.
- Good experience on BAPI, ABAP/4 Object Oriented programming and LSMW.
- Experienced in using various modularization techniques like subroutines, Function modules, RFC's and Output Generation.
- Familiar with process of Functional Areas which include SD, MM and FICO Module.
- Develop, test, and document SAP Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms, and Workflows.
- Worked as one of the key members in Go-LiveHypercare team and resolved so many top priority issues.
- Perform integration tasks for in-house developed systems and/or purchased hardware and software solutions.
- Working closely with the SAP Basis team to monitor, test and tune application components for optimized performance and integration.
- Performing testing work.
- Recognize the critical elements of complex application problems, develop and evaluate data, determine solutions, and make logical recommendations.
- Designing and implementing processes, or process improvements, to aid in development and support.
- Work with the team to develop and test functionality that meets documented design.
- I have worked on User-Exits to populate partner profile document number.
- Worked on substitution rules using OBBH to populate purchase document numbers.
- Worked effectively on debugging issues with Finance and Basis team to help them fix the issues.
- Involved in Go-Live (Development, Implementation and Testing Phases) for upgrade project from pi 7.0 to 7.1.
- It also included giving guidance on when to use and when not to use PI, providing architectural guidance, helping with complex designs, builds and testing.
- Modified Code as per Change Requests on daily basis.
- End-To-End testing and debugging of interfaces and Transported design and configuration objects to the Respective servers.
- Developing Repository Objects, Integration directory and integration testing for various interfaces.
Confidential, Kansas City, KS
Sr. SAP ABAP Consultant
Environment: ECC 6.0
- Checked if an order is a relevant order and created an entry in a custom table during order save used user exit MV45AFZZ.
- Checked to see if a purchase order is relevant or not and to create an entry in the table used a BADI.
- Wrote a program which is manually run for SO/STO data extract in files and drop them on UNIX location.
- Worked on BI/BO report extraction from SAP ECC side for several standard (VBAP, VBAK, BKPF, BSEG) and custom Z-tables.
- Worked on building reports using the WebDynpro custom application for retrieving Daily Deliveries, Sales Orders, Purchase Orders & Invoices.
- Developed Decision table and functions in BRF+ for custom validations.
- Developed Program in BRF Plus to get decisional table data.
- Prototyped and demoed SAP S/4 1610/1709 - QM functionality for inspections, result recording, usage decision, notifications, batch management, serialization, HUM etc.
- Championed and configured solution for in-process inspection using PI-sheets, batch traceability, management of incoming controlled substance (Morphine), SPC with control limits & charting, quality notifications, eDHR, serialization, HUM, product recall & integration of SAP QM with GTS, LIMS and Track wise.
- Created an RFC to receive data from a file sent by web methods and update VBAK, VBAP tables and create delivery and update picking quantity and write a report to the spool.
- Created an email program for customers to receive order related information and estimated time of their deliveries by Email and SMS.
- Wrote another program to extract data from MRN to load data pertinent to customer’s trip times and distances.
- Worked on SAP PI interfaces, configuring the Idocs and XML interfaces.
- Updated Sales order, purchase order and delivery linked to both sales order and stock transfer order using BAPI’s and making BAPI extensions.
- Create an invoice for the return delivery created for return order using BAPI.
- Performed post goods issue and reverse goods issue for delivery linked to stock transport order.
- Did an invoice receipt and reverse invoice receipt process for purchase orders.
- Performed 311 movement to change from Bonded to Duty Paid Inventory BAPIs MB CREATE GOODS MOVEMENT, MB POST GOODS MOVEMENT and cancel good movement.
- Added new process classes to an existing BDC, Created Classes for a excise look up scenario for further reusability of the program.
- Made changes to an existing BDC to update Tax classification based on VAT indicator.
- Performed various validations. Ex: If an order or delivery has been created, if item numbers are valid, for order types and do not allow order number to be entered in the item overview.
- Implemented BADI (ISU AMI ATTR MR) for Edit and estimation meter reads.
- Created objects in addition to maintaining relationships between organizational units, positions, jobs, and assigning cost centers and Developed and managed the establishment of end user documentation defining processes, procedures and user guidelines for SAP HCM system.
- Worked on the entire OM structure for the company starting with Organizational units, positions, jobs, cost centers and the relationships between the various objects in SAP and Worked on the Internal and External number range allocation for the employees in addition to various Integrations from PA to other Sub modules within HR and Worked extensively on HR master data of EE's with regard to Info types related to OM, PA, Time Management and Payroll.
- HR business operation - monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade and support SAP HCM/HR system and Created settings for the organizational environment for payroll: period parameter to generate payroll periods with start and end dates for each payroll area and check date.
- Configured HCM processes & forms using Adobe interactive forms as per business requirement.
- Worked extensively with Payroll/Time Schema/Rules/Operations.Configured Wage types, Payment models, Priorities and arrears, Benefits integration with Payroll
- Provided HCM solutions for the global roll out for multiple countries in HCM process for SAP HR Time Management, Workflow, ESS, ECM, and MSS.
- Worked with Payroll Schema, Rules and operations to correct the Benefits deductions for different Union employee groups
Confidential, Chicago, IL
SAP ABAP Consultant
Environment: ECC 6.0
- Developed a report in ALV titled ' View Sales Orders '. The objective of this report is to search the application database for open sales orders. The inputs are Sales Organization, Sold to party, Material No, Customer purchase order No, and Sales order creation date.
- Created a report for displaying the details of a Delivery Document using the tables LIKP, LIPS.
- Established ALE and IDOC setup, Distribution of transactional data for Sales order (Message type ORDERS, Basic IDOC type ORDERS05), Order confirmation (Message type ORDRSP, Basic IDOC type ORDERS05).
- Configuration of ALE, IDOC to receive and transfer the service orders.
- Customized and Modified IDOC for PO acknowledgement using ALE and EDI techniques. Used MASTER IDOC DISTRIBUTE, to create the IDOCs.
- Designed, developed, tested and implemented Workflow for vendor Master Creation.
- Worked on uploading a purchase info records using IDOC method in LSMW.
- Worked on Data Transfer using BAPI method in LSMW tool to upload data from legacy system to SAP System for Material Master.
- Developed a LSMW, which is used for uploading Customer master data to migrate customer Master Data from legacy system to SAP R/3 database.
- Written BDC programs to update and change vendor master data by Session method for transactions XK01 and XK02.
- Enhanced the Production Order delivery process by setting up delivery complete indicator if the order was TECO (Technically Completed) and release status was inactive by using BADI definition WORKORDER UPDATE and the method BEFORE UPDATE.
- Added custom functionality for sales order (create, update) in user exit MV45AFZZ under forms USEREXIT SAVE DOCUMENT PREPARE and USEREXIT MOVE FIELD TO VBAP.
- Created a Smart Form to display Customer Info, Company info & Company Logo. Also displays the Item Number, Material Number, Description, Order Quantity, Total Price. Also created custom Smart styles in the process.
- Converted the existing SAP Scripts to Smart Forms for Sales order, Invoice and Delivery Note.
- Configured & Develop new forms in SAP Scripts, Smart forms & Adobe forms for newly added Company Code & Sales Organization.
- Developed Workflow for Blocked invoices Notifications and Configured the Organizational Structure to set up the responsible persons and parties for receiving notifications.
- Developed an ALV tree report using ABAP objects for Inter-Business Unit Trading report by Financial Month.
- Developed an ALV report using ABAP Objects for Pipeline charge calculation.
- Involved in Coding, Testing, Reviewing of Objects.
- Enhancing the functionality of existing objects as per the requirements.
Confidential, Dallas, TX.
SAP ABAP Consultant
Environment: - ECC 5.0, 6.0
- Developed Custom application using sap UI5 by consuming Odata ABAP service with MVC .
- Developed multiple OData services and provided to the front end to consume on UI5/Fiori.
- Worked on OData with different classes and methods to develop services.
- Working on display the Parts Order UI5 application as per the client requirement.
- Coordinated with Basis team to install/configure SAP NetWeaver Gateway landscape for enabling SAP Fiori and custom UI5 apps.
- Created Responsive Designs (Mobile/Tablet/Desktop) using HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap .
- Involved in OData Net Weaver Gateway Services: Parts order.
- SAP Fiori Tracking Parts Order application by adding sap.m library screen elements.
- Supported fixes in adding Company Logo, company website link and description in FIORI screens.
- Designed and developed OData Services for developed User interface and integrated with backend.
- Developed FIORI application using SAP UI5 and SAP web IDE.
- Created JSON data in files for displaying static information.
- Applied custom style sheets in the application to achieve the design given by the client.
- Implemented REST web service to communicate with the Java server in backend.
- SAP FIORI Implementation and Extensibility (Customization, Config and Routing).
- Mapping of front end UI with Entity/entity set of ODATA service.
- User Eclipse Toolkit to extend Fiori Apps.
- Package Approve PR Fiori App using Apache Cordova & and evaluate Fiori Client.
- ODATA Service Technical Design Document consisting of Service Name, Backend table and Functional Module.
- Responsible for design the architecture of the Application.
- Acted as a major senior developer/ team lead/scrum owner.
- Responsible to manage the scrums and track the sprints.
- Launchpad Configuration which includes Catalog, Group and role setup.
- Customization of My Benefits in UI5/Fiori and also in OData to miscellaneous plans.
- Bug fixes in Development and Quality and testing above all project and also Fiori project.
- Supported the reimplementation of SAP including SRM.
- Implementing SRM Extended Classic Scenario with Ariba Integration at Aryzta.
- Integrate SRM with Ariba Procurement Catalog (APC).
- My role is working as Functional SRM Consultant for SRM 7.0 to implement the new customer TUV SUD which is based in Germany.
- The system is configured for standalone system. The Shopping Cart after fully approved will create the Purchase Order in SRM and will be send to the Supplier Portal where from the PO is transmitted to the customer backend system.
Confidential, Wilmington, MA
SAP ABAP Consultant
Environment: - ECC 6.0
- Developed a ALV report to Display the Project, WBS, network/order and activity related details such as basic work, forecasted work, forecasted remaining work, start date, end date, percentage completed.
- Equipment Master, Functional Location Master, Work Centers, Material BOMs and Measuring Points were uploaded using LSMW (Legacy Systems Migration Workbench).
- Worked with Compatibility Unit functionality.
- Developed BDC programs in PM module to upload Equipment Master and Notification Types data into SAP from Legacy Systems CEDSA and MPP.
- Worked on conversions using BDC programs to load Maintenance Item Data into SAP.
- Created a Function Exit to check any form of telecommunication available. If none of the fields (Phone/Telex/Fax) are provided for a vendor, an error message is shown.
- Coding of the User exit ZXTRKU02 to populate the shipment information when creating the ASN (Advance shipping Notification).
- Developed a Smart Forms for Standard Quote with custom requirements.
- Involved in modification of SAP Scripts Invoices (RVINVOICE) according to customer needs.
- Developed new Smart Forms and print programs for Packing Labels, Shipping Labels and Drop Ship Labels.
Confidential, Cambridge, MA
SAP ABAP Technical Consultant
Environment: - ECC 5.0
- Set up and maintained in ECC 5.0 Custom Condition fields, Condition Tables, Access Sequence requirements.
- Purchase Price Variance Report: Developed a report program “Purchase Price Variance” is the price of the finished good when it differs from the Material Master record. This report displays the Pos with incorrect PPV amount.
- Modified the report for transfer in activity for company code where the goods receipt is performed without PO.
- PBA Measurement Report: Developed the program for PBA measurements summary information.
- Worked on a user exit to post the MM invoice and Subsequent Debit/Credit against the Vendor Purchase Order posted through IDOC.
- Worked on enhancement for to post the FI invoices posted through IDOC.
- Worked on IDOC for posting the data in FB05.
- Developed an interface that the program is used to create an interface for daily data transfer of vendor master.
- Developed an interface program that uploads asset acquisition data (AS01).
- Worked on interface fixed asset master upload program.
- MM02 upload: developed a program will automatically load alternate material master descriptions through MM02 transactions.
- Worked on interface program that uploads data to VD02 customer details.
- Worked on Size curve interface to read log table and post PIRs.
- Loaded the account payable (AP) line items information into SAP by using LSMW.
- Changed layout set for Billing Document Information to change the country information.
- Changed Invoice Layout set design in Smart Form.
- Extensively worked on SAP Scripts and Smart Forms and involved in the migration of the requests and involved in configuration of NACE with Functional Team.