With at least 15 years of experiences with emphasis on SAP implementation, business process and project deliveries with major IS - OIL Companies in Texas. Proven success in innovating strategies, efficiency improvement on SAP solutions, and end-user support. An enthusiastic individual speaking English, Mandarin and minimum French with strong desire to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
SAP Principal IT Analyst
- Work hand in hand with Project Manager on project deliverable to ensure all goals are accomplished according to specification and business objectives.
- Initiate and lead workshop with stakeholders to translate business requirements into a functional hosted solution design according to client needs and scope of services
- Exercise business and process analysis skills to ensure an optimal solution is provided to the business
- Work together with Team member to prioritize workload. Ensure completion of deliverables, managing schedules, meeting milestones, and ensuring creative /technical success
- Liaison with SAP SME’s and internal departments where applicable and conduct UAT/ as part of project delivery to the client Prior Project Go live
- Initiate and conduct Monthly/Weekly/Daily meeting with Team members as project progress to meet milestones
- Consistently record and track time for all time and material projects and serve as gate keeper to review all requirement documentation to meet change management guideline to ensure Transports move across all systems during project delivery
SAP Business Process Improvement Manager
Successfully streamline and retired 24 O&M(operating and Maintenance) projects across United States from their cumbersome process to minimize redundancy of work load interfacing to PTP(Procure to Pay)module. Re-design and configure Project System to adopt individual business requirements for Tunnel and Road operations. Assisting Senior Operating managers with monthly/annual on planning and Budget Forecast in SAP. Improve Business Process Flow for America Infrastructure business by implementing SAP Mobility Device Sylco.
Sr IT Business Process Analyst
Hired to become Full time employee and join their Project System due to excellence performances after 12 months contracting period ended. In depth knowledge of Project Control functionality and provide immediate production support on Project System with limited configuration. Solely in charge of transfer CATS to CO for nationwide and tracking of CATS data for Time and Labor to Controlling. Heavily involved in SAP Security role administration and Change Management and Aggressive Functional Testing
Senior ABAP4 Programmer
Exclusively appointed once again by Management to join SAP Implementation Team in France due to remarkable performance. Providing enhancement using ABAP4 programming for SAP modules (SD/FICO). Earned a reputation as a progressive/efficient senior programmer. Rapidly enhanced source code programs and won commendation from users and team leaders.
SAP Functional Analyst
Directing and assist business in all aspects of SAP functional issues within Confidential and Confidential . Simultaneously supporting helpdesk operations for applications support and AS/400 network connections. First in organization to be appointed by management to join the LONDON SAP Team to implement SAP R/3 4.0c in Singapore in the results of a capable individual working under minimum supervision and strong sense of leadership skill. Mentored and trained user to become SME on SAP functionalities.