- Over 14 years’ experience in IT, 10 plus years of experience in SAP especially in SD & Warranty/Service management with cross - functional experience in MM, PM, and FI modules.
- Experience in leading an end to end Implementations project in SD & CS modules.
- Combination of a comprehensive business and Functional background and leadership skills has led to various key roles and responsibilities in overseeing all phases of project cycle including planning, blueprinting, designing, testing, data conversion, implementation, Cut-Over, Go-Live and production Support.
- Excellent exposure to manufacturing & Distribution systems at a conceptual and implementation level in sales & distribution.
- Prepared Business Process Blueprint with the business users and core team members, mapped the requirements into SAP, identified process gaps & provided solutions.
- Experience with Master Data & Transactional Data conversation and Interface.
- Expertise in SD-MD for Master Data, SD-BF for Basic Functions such as pricing, output, SD-SLS for Sales, SD-BIL for Billing, SD-SHP for Shipping, SD-TRA for Transportation, SD-CAS for Sales Support, SD-EDI for Electronic Data Interchange and SD-IS for Information Systems.
- Has implemented SAP projects in various industries including manufacturing & Distribution, Medical device, Electronics, Automotive, Consumer products, E-commerce.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, coordination and interpersonal skills and a team player.
ERP: SAP S/4 HANA version: 1709, SAP R/3, Versions: 4.0b, 4.5b, 4.6c, 4.7, ECC 5.0 & ECC 6.0
SM/WTY: Warranty claim processing & management, Recall, Master warranty, Authorization, Equipment Master, Service order & contracts, Service notification. Measurement Point & Measurement Document, Functional location, Labor code catalog, work center.
SD: Order to Cash Processing (OTC), Billing, Credit Management, Pricing, Conditions, Pricing procedure, Master Data, Material Listings & Exclusions, MRP, Output Determination, Partner Determination, Account Determination, Contracts & Agreement, Shipping, Transportation, Stock Transfer Order, EDI, Idoc.
Tools: Solution Manager, HP Quality Center, u-perform, JIRA, ARIS-Industry Print, Ascendant SAP Toolset, Dative, e-Room 7, SharePoint, Info Pak 5.80 Recorder & Simulator.
Confidential, SFO, CA
Team Lead - SD/Service/Warranty Management
- Comprehend the end to end existing Dealer warranty claim process and vendor warranty recovery process.
- Lead the business process design workshop using an agile methodology approach.
- Executed and tested appropriate configurations in Order To Cash cycle in Order management in SD module.
- Conducted a user story session to capture business requirements for complete warranty claim process.
- Map the complex legacy warranty process into SAP, complete the fit-gap analysis & provided the solution.
- Design & configured the solution in system, reviewed a workshop ppt and conducted Demo to client in Sap Fiori application to core warranty group & SME during each Sprint.
- Defined a Custom actions & processing status and provided logic for custom FMs & User exist for VSR.
- Assisted in the integration test for SD/FI and validation of company code data.
- Prepared & provided functional effort & estimation for RICFE objects, presented a change request to client operating committee.
- Reviewed and approved functional specifications, process design documents, and business process documents, test scenarios & test scripts.
- Worked with Data migration team & provided mapping details for claim & Recall in Sap, validated the master data & transactional data.
- Provided required support to Dealer portal team & BI/BW team members.
- Screened & managed onsite & off shore resources from the various different location: US, Canada, India & Egypt.
- Provided basic training to onsite & off shore resources in warranty claim process in Sap & explained warranty claim & vendor claim business process.
- Responsible for defect triage & resolvent during system integration sprint cycle in HP- ALM
- Provided weekly update during PMO meeting, highlighted critical issue & risk related to project.
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
Sr. SAP Consultant
- Lead the blueprint work shop with business process leads and super users for Asia-pacific global templet release.
- Understanding & familiarize with existing solution of end to end process of H-D global warranty claim process & vehicle registration.
- Reviewed & analyzed individual level 3 requirements and re categorized them in HPQC.
- Reviewed & approved a business process documents with process leads on different claim process & registration.
- Authored a functional specification document for claim conversion, enhancement and Dealer portal translation to support regional language in Asia.
- Configured a new mater warranty type and configured VSRs for regional legal requirements.
- Performed a series of test on dealer portal to validate warranty claim & vehicle registration types.
- Performed a mock data load for claim history conversation, labor catalog codes and Dealer labor rate.
- Prepared a test plan & test script for claim process & VELO registration & update process.
- Lead the testing workshop of warranty security roles based on sales org. & country.
- Designed & tested a general products & parts validation under valid customer warranty.
- Responsible for presenting & seeking an approval of new change request to solution integration team members & PMO.
Lead SD Consultant
- Comprehend the complete automotive process of warranty claim management & Service order process for aftermarket solution.
- Spear head the blue print workshop to capture a requirement from key business members for end to end Warranty management process and integration with SD.
- Created & reviewed Gap in warranty & sales objects, Created RICEFW objects from the gaps, Authored and reviewed a Functional specification for Conversion, Enhancement, Interface, Webdynpro, Portal & reports.
- Reviewed & approved functional spec., test plan & test script for ITC scenario for aftermarket service & warranty.
- Created a mapping document for master data & transactional data for conversion and interface for mater warranty & warranty claim history with legacy team.
- Prepared a process business flow chart from AS-IS to TO-BE for warranty management & Quality Notification.
- Configuration of Master Warranty Management, Warranty Claims Management, Fleet Breakdown, General, and Preventive Maintenance processes.
- Configured a warranty pricing for labor charge, Condition types, and warranty claim types for ECC & Dealer Portal. Configured a sales and billing document types to fit warranty credit & Debit memo consolidation.
- Defined an actions, processing status and define a specific action matrix for each claim types to accommodate various business process.
- Define a work center types & responsible technician for specific work center based on service & repair plant.
- Built an enhancement for core materials return process & core charge credit return for fleet & warranty repair process.
- Configured a custom quality notification & enhance a custom fields to accommodate trucks condition & cause, configured a notification number range and define a shop papers & forms for notification.
- Configured a catalog for code group & activity code for service notification.
- Created a new equipment class & characteristic, created an equipment master data & Function location data for unit test & regression test.
- Configured an output determination for Service order, warranty claim and credit memo request.
- Managed a team of functional consultants on site & offshore along with resource requirement & planning.
- Reduce a customization by utilizing a standard SAP solution for warranty credit & debit memo consolidation.
- Configured RRB, DIP profiles for fleet Billing scenarios, added new dependent and independent DIP profiles for fleet Billing scenarios.
- Designed an atomized action process solution and conduct a demo session to get business buy in of credit memo consolidation.
- Set up a batch job for billing due list and warranty credit memo generation.
- Managed a data conversion tasks, prepared a cut-over task list, performed an integrated test cycle in HPQC and reviewed Business process documents for user & dealers training with u-perform tools.
- Screened onsite and offshore functional resources requirement & managed resource planning.
- Provide a post go-live hyper care support & managed a production ticket
Confidential, Long Beach, CA
Sr. Service & Warranty Management consultant
- Provided an on-site system & user support during first phase of go-live of Sale and Service depot division.
- Managed production defect tickets & change order request for service / warranty management RICFW objects.
- Implemented core requirements for SD/SM Modules for the returns process management.
- Performed a unit test of a Service Order from Repair Order for customer service division.
- Involved with key Development team in gap analysis and designing SM/WTY related enhancement.
- Lead the design workshop with key business process expert to improve the efficiency, reduce manual process & user error and introduce and implemented an end-to end process of auto pay & close of warranty repair claims.
- Worked with key Business & Development team mates in error analysis and re-design of a repair claim process to integrate with SD.
- Gathered requirements for Service Management related custom reports, authored a functional specification and worked with technical team on development.
- Prepared test script for unit test & regression test, performed test in Dev & QA environment for Equipment upload for Core Material & Parts, warranty update & warranty swap utility enhancements.
- Defined and assigned a standard view user profile for Customer Master sales summary report and assigned an information block view.
- Conducted a Demo session to users and super users and achieved their buy in on customized parts status, claim search and Defect summary report for service depot.
- Understand the end-to-end business process of Branded SD design and completed the goal & objectives of the Blueprint confirmation sessions.
- Gathered report requirements related to Order & PO documents, worked on ABAP & BI reports with technical team member.
- Authored end users’ documents to identify errors and resolution process for warranty enhancements.
- Prepared test script for unit test & regression test, performed test in Dev & QA environment for service & warranty objects.
Confidential, Franklin Lakes, NJ
Sr. SD Functional Consultant
- Gathered business requirements from process owners & configured Sales order, Billing documents for intercompany.
- Worked with client core team members to design & develop output determination procedure for Sales order & Billing application.
- Design test script and performed a unit test for Pro Forma Invoice & Invoice output Forms in Dev & QA system.
- Created a test script and performed a unit test for order to cash process for specifics sales area in Dev system. Knowhow about MTO stock, Sale order stock and customer special stock.
- Performed Inventory management tasks like goods receipt, goods issue, transfer posting, stock transfers and physical inventory check.
- Prepared a System Requirement Specification and System Design Specification for SD-Billing documents & Output types.
- Involved in designing & testing of email output functionality for Drop ship order & credit card sales order.
- Coordinated & executed integration test for tax classification and tax exemption scenario with Sabrix core team members.
- Configured different billing types, Condition tables & access sequence for billing application.
- Created characteristics, class & configuration profile for configurable material for Bioscience Instruments & Surgical Trays. Created material master under different types of material, BOM for configurable materials.
- Created a different master warranty data for medical device and assigned to medical equipment thru serial number upload custom program.
- Covered a scope of serial number management for medical device & equipment from business users in the areas for Sales & Distribution.
- Defined a new billable and non-billable extended warranty contract types as per business requirements.
- Executed test scripts for Unit & Integration test in HPQC, Created a defect and assign to offshore development team.
- Completed Complex Integration Scenario test for Drop ship orders, Consignment orders, Credit Card orders, Configurable materials and tested an idoc generation for billing output.
- Authored & Documented SDS (System Design Specification) & SRS (System Requirement Specification) in SAP Solution Manager.
- Completed functionality test for order & billing related security derived roles on SAP Net weaver global portal and validated in share point
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr.SD Functional Consultant
- Analyzed and developed requirements for enhancements to OTC; ensures the system design fits business and user needs.
- Gathered a service related business requirement from clients and provided customizing solution for Contracts & Billing for Advertisers and Affiliates.
- Designed a customize value contract & service contract to fulfill unique business requirement for client’s online marketing service.
- Provided a key solution and Configured a contract related periodic billing plans.
- Defined and customize a various service & contract related item category for sales documents.
- Executed and coordinated system integration testing; performed tests and modified application configurations to resolve errors.
- Identified opportunities for improving business processes; assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems.
- Created and performed a unit test plan for value contracts, service contracts and billing plans.
- Prepared a configuration documents for reference and drafted detailed procedures for permanent records.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Lead SD Application Specialist
- Prepared functional specification documents for data conversion of Master data and Transactional data for SD.
- Define new customizes Sales orders type to accommodate business requirements.
- Performed route cause analysis on output determination and define/assign output types for Sales, Shipping and billing documents in QA & PRO environment.
- Complied business process master list and designed test script for order to cash cycle for new SAP system.
- Lead the off shore technical and functional resource to track cut over activity tasks & master data load activity.
- Worked with key business users to determine the scope of transactional data requirement for Open Sales Order conversation in to new SAP system.
- Created master list for Open Sales Order data from legacy system and mapped them to IDOC.
- Performed Integration and Unit test for Order Management in Dev. & QA environment.
- Performed complete Master data validation between legacy system & Target system, documented any discrepancy and provide solution.
- Performed validation of SD Configuration Data, configured any missing value in new SAP system.
- Maintain & Define new number range for Sales, Billing and Delivery documents in QA & PRD SAP system.
- Worked with BOBJ Team & offshore Technical Team members in Troubleshooting error during IDOC processing. Set up various partner profiles.
- Authored document for Pricing Conditions Record transfer for BOBJ Team using Standard SAP best Practice and created new pricing condition records.
- Extended support to BOBJ Team in mapping table-fields & data set up.
- Assisted in the integration test for SD/FI and validation of company code data.
- Involved in Unit test on Stock Transfer, Picking, Packing and Goods issue.
- Prepared Cut-over activities & Go-Live planning for SD -OTC with core business team members.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
SD/OTC Functional Analyst
- Worked on RICEF objects in multiple area of SD & MM. Understand client business requirement and map them to SAP functionalities and prepared functional specification design documents for SD enhancement.
- Designed Unit test script & data for test, performed Unit tests and analyzed test results for several OTC enhancement tools.
- Involved with Business Partners to gather requirements for series of OTC enhancements for SD module for International wholesale business unit.
- Designed an individual unit test plan for Development & QA environment for SD-Sales, SD-Billing and SD-Pricing.
- Hands on experience in SD general configuration. Involved in configuration of sales documents, billing documents and item category for new sales area for DFS-Asia business units.
- Set up daily & weekly Batch jobs for Order Status & wholesale Inventory availability report.
- Design & Developed open order excel upload tools for mass upload in to SAP for certain sales area.
- Completed a system enhancement to customize Open Sales Order Status & Inventory Management reporting tools, modified the tools to accurately projected Inventory reservation & receipt information for WM.
- Prepared an End User Guide and provided training to end users and super users.
- Set up and scheduled daily background jobs to run A/R reports for sales orders ready to release from credit hold.
- Managed & coordinated testing of auto email notification functionality in SAP in QA & PRD environment.
- Conduct & lead the workshop to end users to demonstrate various SAP SD customizes tools/transactions.
- Closely worked with on-site developer & off shore developer on development of several Order management systems enhancements & modification.
- Worked actively with ABAP developers in designing & creating SMARTFORMS for Pro Forma Invoice, A/R order release report & Payment tracking & audit tools.
- Extended support to End users in Error handling and provided functionality know how on case by case basis.
- Worked closely with Project Manager on planning, coordinating & managing project.
- Completed configurations in Basic functions such as Pricing, Pricing procedure, Partner Determination, Output Determination, Batch Determination, Material Exclusion/Listing and Material Determination.
- Efficiently Managed and Tracked Project task & timeline on Daptiv PPM portal.
- Worked with ABAP developer in error handling, analyzing & ABAP debugging.
Confidential, Richmond, IN
SM/SD Functional Consultant
- Involved in configuring Sales & Service Order processing & creation of new transactions in order management.
- Responsible for becoming completely familiar with existing SAP SM/SD design and enhancements.
- Developed user training documents for Customer Service Module using Infopak, Simulation software.
- Blueprint work - Gather business requirements, deliver workshops, identify gaps and recommend best practices, Configuration responsibilities - Yes, Testing responsibilities - Unit and Integration testing, Training responsibilities - BPP’s and training materials with RWD upper form software.
- Designed, configured, create test plan and Implemented Sap Standard Repair Order process for Customer Service Unit.
- Configured Custom Service Notification Type, Delivery Type, Sale Order Type, and Service Order Type.
- Write the test scripts for regression Testing, Perform regression test and test record in Quality center.
- Worked with BSE (Business System Experts) to understand Client reporting needs and articulated SAP Business solutions to Client when needed.
- Responsible for production Support, Documentation, User training for knowledge transfer.
- Involved in defining Business Organization structure in SD. Defined number ranges for customer master record and the sales document.
- Post implementation support and troubleshooting, follow-up on initial user problems and resolving them by making required changes.
- Played a key role in Unit test Scenario preparation, Integration testing, and preparing User documentation guide for UAT.
Confidential, Fresno, CA
SD Functional Consultant
- Participated in all phases of life cycle including Requirement Gathering, ASAP Methodology, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment solutions, Post production Support, Documentation, User training for knowledge transfer.
- Handled continuing process improvements especially on SD modules including but not limited to configuration adjustments, testing, documentation - sales order including backorder processing, fulfillment processing, handling unit in delivery processing, serial number management, bar-coding, labels, output maintenance & generation, claims processing, report run, batch jobs, etc.
- Executed and tested appropriate configurations in Order To Cash cycle in Order management in SD module.
- Skills Worked on Sales and Distribution design and configuration with main features like Free Goods, Pricing, Pricing Procedures, Consignment Sales, Third Party Sales, Return Sales Process, Quantity Contract, Value Contract, Listing and Exclusion, Billing, Account Determination and Logistic Execution.
- Provided SD and MM go-live support to Customer Service, Shipping and Transportation users (including master data maintenance, sales order processing including special processes like MTO, MTS, BOM, CMIR, consignment, logistics execution - warehousing & transportation, output determination, especially invoice correction, purchase order processing, goods receipt, goods issue, transfer order, EDI and IDOCs).
- Design and execute the test scenarios and test scripts, make changes to configuration, with final execution into a “live” environment.
- Work with users to coordinate information exchange for support of systems changes.
- Develop and administer support documentation and provide training and coaching to end-users.
- Document and control all changes made to productions systems via change control process.
Confidential, Moonachie, NJ
SAP SD/SM Consultant
- Configured SD module involving Sales Order processing (Order to Cash), Different Order Types like Loan Orders, Direct Ship Orders, Third Party Orders and Return Orders, Consignment Sales.
- Implementation of SAP pricing configuration, Custom Pricing Procedures, Pricing routines, accounts Determination Procedure, Copy Routines.
- Maintain Text/Output/Partner determination procedures for sales applications.
- Configured Variant Configuration to define the features of a configurable material and used configuration profile for a material to control the configuration process in the sales order.
- Developed and designed new transactions for Service Order creation with product selection option, Online Warranty Creation.
- Configured & Performed Unit test for service notification & service order for In-House Repair and Repair at site process.
- Created status profile for service notification and service order for In-house repair Division.
- Liaison with other departments and trading partners to gather business requirements related to Customer Service projects and support.
- Provided support to Customer Service users in the area of master data creation & maintenance.
- Performed continuous process improvement of supply chain related processes.
- Extended business analysis expertise on efficient inventory management, re-ordering of critical parts and supplies, maintenance scheduling and planning, etc.
- Setup and implemented reporting, documentation and User Training processes for the Circulation systems.