- Recognized leader with 25+ years in MIS including 18+ years in SAP leading global Implementations for SAP ERP applications with implementation experience in SAP BI Hana Hn (Business Intelligence), SAP EDI, SAP MII (Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence), SAP PI (Process Integration), SAP Enterprise Portal and SAP Implementations for Mobile devices. Also leading the implementation of other productive Systems with Connectivity and Interface within SAP such as OTM (Oracle Transportation Management), OpenText as part of ECM, MES, Ivalua, Vistex, SAP Hybris, SAP CRM, Kofax, EveryAngle, Cloud and Egemin AGV, among others.
- Global leadership and experience Proposing, Coordinating and Implementing Business Process improvements to be managed in SAP in highly critical areas. Practice in leading complex implementations while fostering strong customer relationships.
- Highly skilled in defining the strategy and driving the delivery of IT and SAP solutions to meet global business and customer needs. Strong focus in creating a team - spirited environment that promotes team involvement, motivation and collaboration.
- Global SAP Implementations: Management and Support in the Functional, Technical and Development area
- Project management: scoping, planning, budgetary control, resource allocation, execution using Agile and Scrum method:
- Business Process Analysis and Design with integrated Implementations in SAP Manufacturing process
- Cross: functional Management and Leadership of Internal and external resources Customer/vendor relationship building Innovation - initiatives for under-performing projects and innovation in Technology Compliance management IT Management with high experience in Networking, Data Centers Servers, Systems, Communications and Telephony
SAP REGIONAL MANAGER, Southfield MI
- Design and implement cost-effective business processes developing integrated solutions within SAP on different critical areas consisting on the analysis, evaluation, recommendation and support among all Senior Managerial and Executives.
- Successfully implemented SAP having 12+ full-cycles implementations, including international locations.
- Direct, supervise, train, coordinate, manage and lead the SAP Functional Implementation and Development team; Maintain control of development cycles, testing, and software release functions; utilizing formal project management methods, including internal documentation and external communications
- Budgeting, forecasting, hiring and managing internal and external SAP resources.
- Vendor Relationship and evaluation in regards to services and quality of Consultants offered for different Projects.
- Leadership Planning and implementing SAP releases upgrade, including Enhancement Packages, Hot packages and OSS Notes, coordinating all phases that includes Evaluation, Modification adjustments, Testing, and Documentation.
- Extensive experience planning and implementing Developments in SAP to improve the process of multiples key areas, including implementations for mobile devices, utilizing the latest Developments tools in SAP such as ABAP Objects, BOPF, BRF+, Workflows, ABAP Proxies, Adobe Forms, Fiori, SAPUI5, Personas, BSP and Webdynpro.
- SAP SD Sales and Distribution, functional configuration expertise implementing standards and custom requirements.
- SAP BI Business Intelligence Planning and Managing the implementation under SAP HANA Platform and BW 7.4.
- SAP Portal EP7 Planning, Configuration and Management. (Portal Content, User/System Administration, Content Administration/Management, Collaboration). This implementation allowed Customers and Vendors access key information from our SAP system necessary for the prompt reaction and success of the relationship.
- SAP EDI/ALE (Electronic Data Interchange) Planning, Configuration, Implementation and Management. Including also the Translator software X12 Seeburger creating all required Mapping for different EDI messages. This implementation fulfilled the requirements from our Customers to automatically inter-exchange Business documents.
- SAP MII (Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence) Planning, Execution and Implementation, including interfaces connectivity within SAP ECC. This implementation automated the manual input of the Manufacturing Production recording the information from the Machines into the SAP such as Production of parts and Machine Performances.
- SAP PI (Process Integration) Planning, Manage and Coordinate the implementation. Interexchange system that allows communication between SAP and others systems. The implementation was required to fulfill the Financial Brazil implementation to electronically transmit financial information required by Government.
- Implementation, Coordination and Managing on the IT area concerning Networking, Data Servers (Windows based), Communication devices (Routers, Data Switch), Administrative and Technical Systems and PBX (Phone systems).
Confidential, Southfield MI
SAP REGIONAL MANAGERResponsibilities:
- Overseeing and Leading IS systems implementations evaluating the Business necessity, benefits and ROI.
- Manages projects with resources from IT and business following company project management methodology.
- Responsible for ensuring multiple SAP projects are delivered within scope, time and budget requirements.
- Develops project plan, budgeting, resources assignment, forecasting project costs (capex/opex) and coordinating activities with project team, Business Unit managers and PMO’s involved.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of projects, following up with the PM assigned the success completion of blueprinting sessions, Unit testing, Integration testing, User Acceptance Testing, Go live and hyper care.
- Monthly Accrual and Forecast for the Cost Center responsible updating the CAPEX and OPEX.
- Successfully planning, execution and implementation of SAP at 4 locations replacing other non-SAP systems.
- Serve as the liaison between Business and IT ensuring the proposed solutions are planned and implemented per the business expectations.
- PMO Project Tollgates and Status Reports preparation and presentation, including Goals, Benefits Scope, Assumptions, Constraints, Dependencies, Risk and Issues, including also Budget, Resources and Timeline.
- Analyzing and evaluating existing and future Architecture for Systems connecting with the SAP ERP System and other SAP Systems such as Hybris, CRM Cloud, BW/BI Hana, PI/PO, APO, SOLMAN.
- Planning and managing SAP Roadmaps to HANA and S4/HANA, SOLMAN upgrade, Business Planning and Consolidation, Job Scheduler HelpSystems, Panaya, Worksoft (Testing automation), among others.
- Preparation and Implementation of multiples IT processes following best practices in order to set Controls, Revisions and Approvals to pursue an optimized ERP performance and landscape.
- Direct contracts and hiring of internal and external SAP resources, Vendor relationship and evaluation.
- Managing over 30+ direct and indirect SAP internal and external resources engaged in multiple projects. Most of them SAP Functional, Developers, Basis, Security, APO, BW, CRM, PI and EDI resources.
- Works directly with the Regional project teams to confirm requirements and scope the projects, keeping in mind the need to implement the standard SAP template as much as possible
- Management, allocation of SAP resources and plan review for other software’s implementations to interface with SAP such as Ivalua, Vistex, Kofax/Unipay, Hanse Orga, Redwood, Attunity Gold client among others.
- Managerial integration, technical overview and relationship with other SAP and IT areas, such as SAP Hybris, SAP BW/BI Hana, SAP APO, SAP CRM, ITRP, Oracle DB, VMWare and Linux
- Regular update of project status, issues and constraint to Directors and Executives.
- Manages projects with resources from IT and business following the Agile project management methodology
- Continuously participation in the Global PMO meeting preparing and presenting the Projects tollgate and Status reports for all the Projects managed, including Budgeting, Timeline and resources management.
- Continuous coordination with Managers about Business Process improvement involving investigation, evaluation and recommendation to be configured, developed and implemented in SAP.
- Continues Projects Planning Execution, evaluating and analyzing complex tasks and defining strategies to allocate the right resources with effective budgeting focusing in cost saving and prompt delivery.
- Continues activities tracking within the resources involved in the Projects, promptly addressing any raised issue.
- Planning, preparation and Execution of the SAP APO (Advanced Planning and Optimization) system with successful interface with the SAP ECC system.
- Planning, preparation and Execution of the OTM (Oracle Transportation Management) system implementation to handle Freight rates and carries determination, including technical activities for interfaces implementation within SAP and EDI communication.
- Planning, preparation and Execution of the MES (Manufacturing Execution System) and SAP VIM (Vendor Invoice Management) implementation.
- Planning, preparation and Execution of SAP Solution Manager upgrade coordinating the global Testing for the entire SAP SLDC Transport Process when implementing solutions in the Productive System.
- Continues Employees Performance evaluation and as part of personnel development to fulfill future business requirements and professional grown.
- Multiple systems evaluation to implement such as SAP Fiori, SAP Personas, SAP Cloud CRM and Salesforce.
- OpenText workshop, planning and implementation of the system as a Content Repository and Document Control System with Workflow capabilities for the entire organization.