- Over 11+ years of SAP ABAP experience with strong ABAP development in MM, SD, QM, HR, FI, CRM 2007, PP and good knowledge of APO, BW.
- Expertise in ABAP environment, such as ABAP User dialog (Module pool), Business Objects, Batch data / LSMW, Sap script, Function modules, classical, interactive, ALV reports, Customer Exits, IDOC, ALE, Smart Forms, runtime analysis and debugging using SQL trace and ABAP debugger, eCATT, Domains, Data Elements, views, OOP’s, OSS notes.
- Worked extensively on ABAP/4, RFC & BAPI’s for QM, HR, BW and SRM for SAP GRC/VIRSA - Access Enforcer (AE).
- Good knowledge and understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Compliance process.
- Implementation and Support of SAP Security across every release since 4.7 including ECC 6.0.
- Good Knowledge in ABAP Webdynpro, SAP Fiori & worked on net weaver technology like Enterprise Portal solution deployment, configuration and development using Java technology.
- Worked on Exchange Infrastructure (XI) for Integration of various applications & good knowledge on PI & ESR
- Responsibilities in various projects include Programming, analysis and design required for ABAP development. Expertise on SAP Data Modeling & created data dictionary objects (Customs tables).
- Development and modification of Batch Data Programs for Data migration activities also used Call Transaction to develop data transfer programs. Migration of legacy data to SAP R/3 using BDC’s.
- Custom development of transaction screens and validations using Screen Painter and Menu Painter.
- Developing interfaces for SAP using ALE & EDI technology, IDOC’s and worked on LSMW.
- Extensive testing experience using testing tools such as Rational Team Test Suite, Mercury Interactive Tools. Bug reporting with Rational Clear Quest, Test Director and Mercury Quality Center
- Expertise in Runtime analysis and Debugging using SQL trace.
- Expertise in working with User Exits across various modules
- Development and modifications of scripts and worked on Smart Forms from scratch.
- Knowledge on BADI’S and worked on BAPI’S for QM module.
- Excellent interpersonal and communicational skills. Strong analytical & problem solving skills and passionate to high caliber challenges.
- Good analytical and logical assessment in innovative and creative thinking
- SAP Enterprise Portal(EP): Enterprise Portal (EP)-6.0 & 5.0, PDK-6.0 & 5.0, HTMLB,
- Knowledge Management, Universal Work list, EPCM, Webdynpro:
- Other SAP Knowledge: XI 3.0, R/3 4.6/4.7, ECC 5.0 & 6.0, ABAP/4, BSP, BW, RFC
- Java Skills: Core Java, Servlets and JSP
- Languages: HTML, XML, Visual Basic, DHTML, ABAP/4
- Databases: Oracle, MySQL, MS Access, SQL Server
- Operating Systems: MS Windows NT/2000, MS Windows 95/98, UNIX
- Other Technology/Tools: RDBMS Design, LDAP (Sun ONE & Open LDAP)
- Network Systems: LAN/WAN Technical Architecture
- Theoretical Knowledge: SAP Master Data Management (MDM)Professional Summary:
SAP ABAP Developer
- Developed interface that send all employees data to COBRA system.
- Upload employee photos in the application form.
- Modified wage type amount value in PA30 transaction.
- Developed program that updates retiree’s benefits.
- Developed program that updates all employee phone no’s on infotype IT006.
- Developed program that updates address on IT006.
- Developed forms that display class details on ESS so that employees can enroll into online.
- Developed custom evaluation path for the employee selection in MSS & HR admin.
- Printing remuneration statement (pay slips) using HR Forms.
- Process payroll updates, adjustments, deductions and garnishments for employee record changes, leaves of absence, insurance coverage enrollments/changes, personnel/payroll status updates, terminations and hires issued for payroll processing
- Prepares and presents troubleshooting documentation and train the end users.
- Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents programs. Assists in the modification of company products and/or customer/internal systems to meet the needs of the client and/or end-user.
- Developed payroll results report that displays all employees’ salaries and verify them against system and make necessary corrections in need.
- Create PU12 interface format for time data.
- Configured wage types in IT0014 and IT0015.
- Mapped managers and employees to relevant portal users by SSO.
- Created payroll operation.
- Displayed form in browser from MSS.
- Stored simulation payroll results for any reconciliation
- Displayed GL account long text instead of short text in FB03 transaction using enhancement frame work.
- Developed report painter to display customer balances for FI-AR.
Environment: SAP R/3 ECC6.0 involved in HR - OM, PA, PY, FI.
SAP ABAP HR Developer
- Developed Kaiser interface which send the non-agreement employees data (that were enrolled in kaiser plan only) to kaiser vendor system.
- Developed Optum interface that send all employees data (i.e. agreement, non-agreement/surviving spouse/retiree/grandfathered / family data) to optum system.
- Developed BCBS interface that pass all non-agreement employee & dependent details including retiree to BCBS system.
- Developed COBRA payflex that pass all non-agreement employee & dependent, surviving spouse, retiree, grand fathered, family details from SAP to COBRA pay flex system on weekly basis.
- Developed Metlife LTD/STD interface that pass all employees that participate in STD/ LTD to metlife.
- Developed Vendor pay flex (DCFSA) that pass all non-agreement employees from SAP to Vendor pay flex DCFSA system on weekly basis.
- Developed Network Demographic interface that pull all the active agreement & non-agreement eligible employees data and create a file on application server for TNW vendors pick up.
- Develop CNA interface that pass all employee rmation to CNA to offer new hires coverage, terminate coverage and complete the direct bill process.
- Developed cliqbook outbound interface that allow the employees to book their own travel through their site. It is used to maintain cliqbookstatus.
- Developed common class, methods that were used by many interfaces.
- Upload HRSC visa status information into SAP using LSMW.
- Upload people soft medical, dental, vision & waive plans into SAP infotype 0167.
- Developed conversion program that migrates emergency contact details from IT0021 to IT0006 to maintain standard functionality.
- Developed conversion program that will update all existing positions (which consists of non-agreement, contractor & agreement non ops positions) to IT1013 so, that it may be inherited by the employee receiving the assignment to the position rather than requiring the administrator to manually update it during the PA40 transaction).
- Developed conversion program that will update ( all history ) employee's subgroup to executives whose job code is 'EXE' & begin date is greater than 07/01/2012 in IT0001.
- Fixed phone no's (as previously phone no's were pulled from IT0006, now phone no's moved from IT0006 to IT0105). This issue is fixed by pulling the data from IT0105 rather than IT000 in /UPHM/HSC INTF XMS EMP DTL (employee demographic outbound) interface.
- Developed conversion program for updating (employee list that has LTD benefits from people soft) LT/LM employee subgroups for the employees who are on LTD. We will be updating employee subgroups through data change personnel action.
- Developed conversion program that migrate all emp. phone no's data from IT0006 to IT0105 (all the latest record's I.e. 12/31/9999 will be considered).
- Done changes to benefit open enrollment adobe form
- Developed conversion program that remove all phone no's data from IT0006 for all existing records).
- Developed conversion program that updates people soft retiree benefit list into SAP.
- Developed conversion program to update PS HSA plans into IT0169 (savings plans).
- Developed conversion program to update surviving spouse with '9' for employee no.
- To standardize TE&Y employee organizational structure and position assignment, all active TE&Y employees will be assigned.
- Developed conversion program that update position to organization structure.
- Developed program that create (default) LTD1 for the employees who doesn't enroll LTD1/LTD2 during the open enrollment.
- Developed program that update the salary over ride field in IT0168 info type.
- Developed conversion program that update the marital status to 'unknown'.
- Developed conversion program that update the martial since date field in IT0021.
Environment: SAP R/3 ECC6.0 involved in HR - OM, PA, PY.Confidential
Role: SAP ABAP Developer
- Developed LSMW to upload for FI-AR data.
- Developed LSMW to upload FI-AP data
- Developed LSMW to upload FI-GL data.
- Developed report for GL balances.
- Uploaded material master data through IDOC.
- Uploaded PO data using BAPI method.
- Changed description of parameters in LSMW
- Mass update of tax classification material in material master using direct input method.
- Uploaded customer master extended address using BAPI method.
- Developed custom smart forms for customer credit memo.
Environment: SAP R/3 ECC6.0 involved in FI, SD, MM.
Confidential, Jackson, MS
Senior SAP ABAP Developer.
- Developed interactive ALV report for Vendor Aging Report in FI-AP module.
- Developed outbound interface which sends all open PO's that needs to be invoiced from MAGIC system to Paymode system for MM module.
- Developed goods issue ALV report (using OOPs) for MDOC account assignment that validates timing of new requests or issues that enable the inventory managers to determine if persons are eligible for new items if a request is made.
- Developed assets by employee assigned ALV report (using OOPS) that display all the active assets in the organization for FI-AM module.
- Developed method get directory files in the ZCL ZCA FILE UTILITY that fetches all the files details for a given logical path.
Environment: SAP R/3 ECC6.0 involved in SD, MM.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Senior SAP ABAP Developer.
- Uploaded Vendor Master Data using ALE/IDOC method
- Uploaded Purchase Info records using IDOC Method
- Uploaded a PDF file in an Adobe Form offline scenario
- Assigned a Transaction Code to LSMW.
- Sending an Adobe form as an attachment in an email
- Configured events for HR workflow.
- Developed remuneration statement for using HR forms.
Environment: SAP R/3 ECC6.0 involved in SD, MM.
Confidential, San Mateo, CA
SAP ABAP Developer.
- Developed custom BAPI that provide particular transaction details from SAP to third party (Policy controller) by using enterprise service WSDL where certain criteria is validated and determines whether to provide authorizations or not for a particular transaction for that specific user.
- Developed BADI for CS01/CS02/CS03 that call this custom BAPI and pass the appropriate values to policy controllerthrough enterprise serviceConfigured SOA MANAGER
- Identify & developed enhancement for Routing CA01/CA02/CA03 that calls custom BAPI and pass the routing no and provides decision for access or deny for a particular user.
- Developed BADI for CV01N/CV02N/CV03N (document) that pass document no to custom BAPI & validated in the policy controller that provides access or deny decision to particular user to create, update or modify that transaction.
- Identified & developed enhancement for MM01/MM02/MM03 that pass material no to this custom BAPI where these values were verified in the policy controller and decision is made.
- Developed user interface (ALV grid) that updates values to custom tables.
- Developed BAPI to provide the CUA user details.
- Prepare test cases.
- Migrated customer data along with relationships using LSMW in CRM.
- Created and configured business partners in CRM.
- Created sales order in CRM system using LSMW.
Environment: SAP R/3 ECC6.0 involved in PLM, DM, MM, PP
Confidential, Lansing, MI ITeam
- Implemented BADI to update the Date Specification infotype based on the different actions in PA30, to calculatethe Tax Borne by the employer and the casual leave eligible.
- Manpower Requisition Approval Form: The purpose is to raise a new Requisition to fill a vacancy. This is a complete customized Workflow including the Business Object and Screens. No of approval levels and approvers are determined as per the Organizational Structure.
- No Dues Approval Form Workflow: The No Dues Form is raised when an Employee leaves the Organization. This customdevelopment is used to get approval from all support departments for clearance.
- Inserted logo using webdynpro for Payroll report.
- Developed LSMW for Customer master with standard batch input, Vendor Master for SD and MM modules.
- Configured absences and attendances for TM in SAP System.
- Upload absences & attendance data for TM using LSMW.
- Defined Payroll Areas and assigned relevant Period Parameters, Date Modifiers and created Payroll Control Records.
- Maintained the info types like Basic Pay (0008), Recurring payments and deductions (0014) & Additional payments (0015).
- Maintained the country specific payroll info types like 0186, 0196, 0197, 0198, 0346, 0581, 0582, 0584, 0585, 0587, 0588,0241, 0057, 0411, 0423, 0364, 0353 and 0818 & tested thoroughly.
- Developed webdynpro ALV Reports to generate Bank Advice Statement, Payroll consolidation Report, Anomaly Reportand to calculate Sick and Casual Leave eligibility and Service Years of employee
- Created and maintained organizational objects: Configured organization structure for North America & Canada
- Organizational units, jobs and position. Assigned tasks to the positions. Assigned cost centers to the organizational units.
- Designed and developed several outbound interfaces to send master data, benefits data, data, jobs data, ros/uds data to several outside systems including several benefit providers.
- Developed Tracking Report, Employee List Report, Employee Report, Employee Movement Report,promotions to Band Report and a report to retrieve appraisals data for payroll.
- Designed and developed an inbound interface to load data from an external system to handle annual salary increase and annual bonuses for executives for payroll.
- Developed interfaces for changed records, Compensation details with HR master data and basic pay.
- Calculated average values for wage types used in previous payroll periods, valuating a wage type in the current period using these average values.
- Developed LSMW objects to update the hiring custom infotypes.
- Created a E-form for vacation carryover request, attendance and absence for TM, executed in ESS and MSS requirement and triggers the workflow to the service center to update manually the Infotypes.
Environment: SAP R/3 ECC6.0 involved in HCM, Benefit
Confidential, Palo Alto,
- Upgradation of SAP GRC/VIRSA AE 4.0 .Net base line BAPI’s from WAS 640 to WAS 700 for Security & HR modules.
- Design and development (Creation and Enhancement) of SAP Base line BAPI’s for SAP security aspects (Role assignment, profile generation, User creation/change/Remove).
- Created User Account using SU01 as per the requirement
- Assign profiles & roles for the user account using PFCG & creating authorization objects.
- Developed extractions with BI by fetching required HR data.
- Developed Web Dynpros and BSP forms to collect data and drive Personnel Action Events in PA.
- Developed ABAP Query to display the active employee details by using advanced screens in HCM.
- Complete Development from conceptual design to realization BSP data Migration tool now used in productive HR multi-client environment as a web enabled Conversion/Interface/Reporting tool
- Design and development of Custom BAPI’s for updating custom tables (Maintaining user profiles and parameters) from access Enforcer application for BW module.
- Design and development of Custom BAPI’s for creating customer in the Organization structure for SRM module.
- Involved in thorough integration testing (i.e. SAP GRC/VIRSA - Access Enforcer & SAP).
- For one of the company codes, HR/Payroll was handled in SAP; however they kept their existing financial systems.
- Therefore, an interface was designed and developed to send SAP payroll results to that company’s financial systems.
- Handled performance tuning for AE provisioning HR module
- Developed interface for HR/Payroll system to upload employee planned leave data by using 2001 info type
- Developed BI extraction report to display the payroll details in EP.
- Developed BI extraction report to display the PF details of each employee by using Web Dynpros.
- Implemented BADI to update the Date Specification infotype based on the different actions in PA30, to calculate the Tax Borne by the employer and the casual leave eligible.
- Developed reports to generate Monthly PF Report, Annual PF Report, Salary Register, Loan Balance Report
- Developed ALV report that displays the payroll details of each employee & its deductions
- Developed BI report that displays individual cost assignment details for wage types in the infotypes 0014 & 0015.
- Deployment and configuration of BI/ESS/MSS business package in portal (MySAP 2004)
- Dynamically loaded components in Web Dynpro.
- Configured organization structure according to the clients’ requirements.
- Created jobs, positions & assigning them to employees.
- Monitoring the whereabouts of SRM PO as well as ECC PO Approval and where it is presently in the workflow.
- Leave Application through ESS: When employee request leave through ESS Work item should be sent to the Manager approval it should be sent to Director based on the Reporting Structure. Standard leave application workflow has been enhanced to support 2 level approval.
- Carried out quality checkpoints to Test cases, Unit Tests, eCATT (Automation) & Mercury Tools.
- Developed Business Server Pages (BSP) framework and rendering engine for PA & OM maintenance screens from configuration tables and data living on a remote SAP R3 instance (via RFC calls).
- Involved in preparation of TDS, UTD & Test Scripts.
- Configured maintenance optimizer and downloading Support patches through solman (Solution Manager)
- Installed and configured SMD Agent on managed Systems (Solution Manager).
- Configuring SSO for BW, CRM and R3 Systems.
- Developed interface for HR/Payroll system to upload employee absence data
- Developed interface for Time Management to upload time data periodically
- Developed program to send the absence data of the employees as PDF attachment by using the adobe forms.
- Creating Users, assigning roles to Users
- Customizing logon image and Portal Branding
- Integrated BI systems with Portal systems.
- Homogeneous system copy of NW 2004 and NW 7.0.
Environment: SAP R/3 ECC6.0 involved in Security, BW 7.0, and HR & SRM 4.0 modulesConfidential
Role: SAP ABAP Developer
- Performance Tuning for the TYCO existing Report’s in Purchasing Module
- Converted reports to ALV by using object oriented programming.
- Developed interface which upload the shipping details from legacy system to SAP
- Configured ALE for IDoc processing. Logical systems were created for each client in an SAP instance, and each client was assigned a logical system. Definition of the Distribution Model, Ports, RFC destinations and Partner profiles were set up & good knowledge on WEDI transaction.
- Application of OSS notes and patches using manual modifications and SNOTE transaction.
- Developed user exit MM06E005 to update G/L account details while PO creation.
- Developed user exit MM06E005 to populate/select G/L Account details based on Company Code and Vendor.
- Developed a use tax report, which will display document number, G/L account, PO and the corresponding ship to address details, tax amount and base amount details.
- Developed interface that updates the payment details in FI-AP module
- Developed report that gives all the summary of profit & loss account for a particular fiscal year.
- Participated in peer reviews.
- Defining Organization structure, Defining Standard tasks and Workflow Template, Assigning Standard tasks to Positions, Implementing Events on Tasks and Developing Workflow Builder.
- Created Workflow template for Release of Purchase Requisition using BUS2009.
- Integrated ALE with workflow for purchase order.
- Expertise in preparing the technical documentation & procedures.
- Resolution of tickets & work lists as part of production support
Environment: SAP R/3 4.7 involved MM, FI/CO, Purchasing & PP modules