- Technical Lead in Data Quality Governance and Master Data Management (MDM) project with close to 9+ years of experience in designing and developing of complex MDM, ETL, DQ and BI solutions for customers from various domains like Insurance, Retail, Banking, Utilities, Financial Market.
- Working as Techno - Functional consultant with client in analyzing business requirement, transforming business need into technical solution and providing consultancy about the optimum way of implementing and designing solution.
- Excellent experience in Informatica suite of products including Informatica Master Data Management, Informatica Power Center, Informatica Data Quality, Address Doctor. Also, possess strong hand on experience on other ETL tool like SAP Business Object Data Service (BODS).
- Experience in system integrations in Batch and Real time including 3rd party data provider like Duns and Bradstreet (D&B) and other systems like Trillium, Peoplesoft, Share point.
- Excellent experience in working with publishing MDM data as JSON message to RabbitMQ and publishing into Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Excellent experience in working with different type database environment including Oracle, SAP HANA, SQL Server, Teradata.
- Strong hands on experience on data analysis, data validation, data profiling, data cleansing.
- Have experience and worked on both OLTP and OLAP system with Analytical modeling of database schema like star and snowflake. Also, worked as data modeler in ERWIN for ER modelling.
- Excellent experience in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and Kanban Agile methodology of project management. Well versed in project management process of Program Incremental (PI) planning, Sprint planning, Iteration planning, Scrum call.
- Well versed with Change Control approval process for code promotion, Autosys Job Scheduling, QC defect tracking, Version management in SVN.
- Possess excellent business writing skill including Business Requirement Documents (BRD), Use Case Specifications, Systems Requirement Specification (SRS), Process Flow Diagram, Technical implementation component diagram, Technical Process documentation.
Technology: Master Data Management, Business Intelligence, Data warehouse, Data Integration, Data Analytics
MDM: Informatica MDM 9.5.1, 10
ETL: Informatica Power Center, Informatica Data Quality (IDQ), SAP Business Object Data Service (BODS)
Database & Tools: Oracle 12c, SQL Server, SAP HANA, Teradata, Toad, SQL Developer, DBeaver
Reporting Tools & UI: SAP Business Object (BO), Webi Reporting, Informatica MDM Data Director(IDD)
Other Utilities: Putty, WinSCP, ERWin, Soap UI, Unix Shell Scripting, Autosys Job Controller, Tortoise SVN
Domain Experience: Insurance, Banking, Retail, Utilities, Financial Market
- Continuous interaction with business user across different line of business to make awareness of MDM capabilities and to understand their requirement and expectation from MDM solution.
- Leading a 3 member onshore and 9 member offshore ETL team.
- Design and develop entire ETL process from data acquisition through MDM till data publication
- Implemented agency hierarchy structure from the location data to derive distributor, brick mortar location, HQ and top Organization
- Implemented data mart as outbound/MDM publishing mechanism.
- Implemented data service via IDQ application to expose real time search, insert and update capabilities of MDM
- Implemented IDQ mapping to send SIF call to MDM to interact with it based on source data i.e. delete, merge, unmerge, put, recalBO etc. Performed proof of concept of using MDM service via SOAP UI before implementing the same in IDQ.
- Implemented DNB data acquiring by REST api call through IDQ. The framework is reusable which we are using for different line of business as well.
- Implemented data acquisition from sharepoint URL through REST api call for employee master
- Implemented the integration process from Trillium to cleanse and standardize address and name apart from several other data quality rules.
- Implemented data quality rules in IDQ to cleanse and standardize data before sending to MDM landing. The rejected records are going back to user via exception task/ human task for approval.
- Implemented data virtualization to restrict the data level access for specific user.
- Implemented name standardization process for person and organization name by using Informatica provided library and analyzing all possible format of name format in data profile.
- Implemented business logic of deriving prospect customer for person and organization by doing external match with MDM data which contains Siebel, SAP and DNB data. Source of customer data was company’s campaign application and salesforce data.
- Implemented and Enhanced Trillium integration process for ETL Batch Flow and UNIX shell script.
- Provided in-depth analysis of DNB data and hierarchy related area by cross-referencing data from multiple sources to create comprehensive report and present to the client.
- Worked on Hierarchy segmentation modeling which requires implementing complex logic in ETL to get the correct business segment and ranking in each segment value
- Worked on fixing the Hierarchy structures based on Business feedback - Linking and unlinking the child node to parent node while not impacting other hierarchy via MDM merge/unmerge process
- As part of data quality related activities, provided several data profiling report from IDQ analyst and SQL query based analysis report to client to identify the potential area of data quality improvement and to build up MDM rules, trust settings.
- Implemented customized external matching n' linking functionality as per their business requirements using HANA SQL scripting and SAP BODS to group their customers based on email address.
- Implemented multiple HANA Analytical views (Fact-Dimensional) to give a complete customer profile by cross referencing multiple sources including sales, inventory, product and customer to give better customer insight to business.
- Implemented several data integration process to collect, organize, analyze significant amount of data from various SAP application like ECC, CRM, etc. and create integrated views to business via HANA analytics and tableau reporting.
- Implemented multiple KPIs related to stock and sales using HANA analytics and present the same via BO webi reporting.
- Worked with Sales team of business to derive KPIs based upon stock movement and sales figures to derive better discount/offer schemes and to organize the retail store outlets as per consumer's buying p.
- Worked with inventory team of business to understand the customer behavior and pattern to derive better KPIs to stock movement on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Implemented data acquisition process from various Operational Data Store, retail store applications, online stores and other source files to HANA.
- Performance tuning of BODS jobs to fit in the 8 hour (business off-time) schedule using HANA in-memory database more efficiently.
- Resolved post production defects through detail in depth data analysis across all modules of the systems (data lineage from BO to ODS) and suggest potential area of improvement in various area.
- Implemented of process improvement to enhance design quality to reduce regression defects and re validation effort. Documented the approach and post validation from client, it became part of project practice.
- Worked on weather data module to forecast the energy consumption of electricity consumer based upon the data received from various govt. and private parties, which in turns help the business to place the order of electricity to grid to minimize the loss of energy wastage.
- Provided a detailed report to client’s technical architect team about the existing data volume and predict the forecasted data volume by analyzing the metadata and subsequently remediated of table structure for better storage utilization.
- Implemented data acquisition from weather data files which are coming from 3rd party source systems into SAP HANA database using SAP BODS.
- Involved in requirement gathering, designing and developing various modules using HANA through store procedures, HANA analytical and calculation views etc.
- Created multiple HANA analytic views and calculation views which was further published into BO webi reporting.
- Banking Domain -
- Provided production support and consultancy in areas of banking applications, Oracle 11g database, IBM MQ Series v7.0 and Windows Server 2008 Operating System.
- Implemented automated report generation using Oracle procedures and functions based on client requirement
- Maintained database and implemented request changeovers for smooth operation during business hours and off business hours.
- Worked as SPOC for more than 15 clients.