- A result driven professional with around9 years as an SAP R/3 ABAP/4 Consultant, with good functional knowledge of SD, MM, WM, SCM, PP, PI, FICO, BI/BW/BO.
- Expertise in full software development life cycle (SDLC) implementation of SAP R/3.
- Worked Extensively on ABAP Objects, Object Oriented ABAP.
- Data Dictionary, Classical and Interactive reports, ALV reports, BADI’s, BAPI’s, Transactions, SAP scripts, OO - ABAP with good conceptual and analytical skills.
- Having 3+ years in advanced areas like SAP Fiori-Gateway, HANA, S/4 HANA.
- Expertise in SAP HANA, SAP Data Services, Data Warehousing and Oracle.
- Successfully implemented a HANA project as well as a HANA POC.
- Heavy experience in ABAP/4 interfaces development, data conversions, enhancements, user exits.
- Extensively worked on Interactive reports, ALV and dialog programming.
- Good experience in BAPI, ABAP/4 objects programming.
- Multiple projects on data migration with BDC’s, Legacy System Migration Workbench (LSMW) for data upload for various SAP projects.
- Heavy good experience in data dictionary.
- Experienced in using various modularization techniques like subroutines, Function modules, RFC’s and class modules.
- Excellent Debugging, Trouble-shooting, Event Tracing and Performance Tuning Skills.
- Good Knowledge of configuring EDI, ALE and good experience on IDOC programming, testing for inbound and outbound IDOC’s, extensions and creating custom IDOC’s as per business requirement.
- Developed and modified Forms using Smart forms, SAP Scripts and also have good knowledge in Adobe forms.
- Experience in Workflow, WebDynpro, HANA, AFS, BOR and ABAP Objects.
- Involved in configuration of Workflow tasks and coding of multi-step SAP workflows for MM, SD, and FI using workflow tools and debugging for trouble-shooting.
- Responsible for design technical specifications from functional and business requirement by developing corresponding Detail Design Specifications for Forms, Reports, Interfaces, Conversion and Enhancements (RICEFW) and coordinate with Functional team to ensure proper implementation of such components.
- Strong analytical skills & organized. Self-motivated individual with Good Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Good exposure of SAP NetWeaver Gateway and ODATA service development.
- Gateway Services debugging, analyzing error logs.
- Hands-on experience of designing service call within Webdynpro component to call methods designed in ABAP workbench.
- Developed Webdynpro components by following MVC architecture.
- Worked on Webdynpro ABAP ALV and developed reports using Webdynpro.
- Developed a mass price change Adobe form Notifications using Webdynpro Application by displaying ALV and Adobe forms.
ERP: SAP R/3 4.7,4.6B &4.5C, ECC 5.0, 6.0.
SAP Tools: ABAP Workbench, LSMW, BDC, User Exits, Workflow,ALE, EDI,ODATA, ALV.
Domain Knowledge: SD, MM, FICO, PP, PM, SCM, WM.
RDBMS: Oracle 8x, 9x, MS-Access.
Languages: ABAP/4 for SAP, C++, C, Java.
Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows NT/9x/2000/XP, Linux
Databases: Oracle 6i, 7i, 8i, MS-SQL Server 2000, MS Access 2000
Confidential, Irvine, CA
SAP ABAP Technical Consultant
Environment: ECC 6.0
- Developed a Program for Extracting data from ECC into EDG (Enterprise Data Grid) with the objective of replacing SpringXD 3rd party extract tool.
- I have developed Few Dynamic programs which will work across all Johnson & Johnson platforms.
- Developed one EDG Extract program which will fetch the data from ECC into EDG.
- The program will get the data from BSEG and BKPF tables based on the Date and Time and Interfaced we entered in the Selection-Screen.
- The program will output the data into an Internal table based on Header and Item tables.
- The Output of the Program will give Number of Records Extracted with Extract ID.
- Developed a Maintenance Program to see the data which was extracted by the Extract ID.
- Develop, test, and document SAP Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms, and Workflows.
- This Maintenance Program has 3 radio buttons to Display data, Delete Data and Delete Done.
- Given to the business users to handle the IDOC errors in workflow.
- Created workflow for sales order that returned and modified for updating the billing block to the final delivery block.
- This Program will process the Idocs created at a Particular Time.
- Implemented an enhancement in standard FM IDOC INPUT ORDERS for EDI inbound interface. This interface will create sales orders automatically through EDI for 3PL customers.
- Developed the offline Adobe forms from the scratch for Purchase Order in both ECC and SRM.
- Three Separate Workflows created for this application which will be triggered from ISR Adobe forms.
- Worked on an IDOC Reprocessing tool which will tie up all the failures in Inbound IDOC and reprocess the failed IDOC after the issue was fixed.
- Created a high-level and detailed HANA implementation and migration plan and develop a plan for the current development resources
- Leveraged knowledge of data ware house, ETL and software development methodologies to contribute to the overall planning by recommending approaches, identifying resources and developing timelines
- Used HANA data as Pivot tables in Microsoft Excel through via MDX provider
- Transported HANA content from development, testing environment to Production environment using delivery units.
- Experience in triggering Workflows through change documents, function modules, message control, business transaction events and status management.
- Developed File Move Utility Programs to replace standard UNIX Scripts.
- Developed a File Move Utility to move the files from Source Directory to a specified Target Directory.
- This Program will have the option to rename the Target File name.
- This program will process several files located in parent directory in transaction code AL11 and will send it info Web using the standard lp UNIX command.
- This program will accept all the wild card characters (*).
- This program will process several inbound files located in UNIX directories (normally visible through transaction code AL11) and submits the program that handles such file for posting to SAP. After file processing, this utility moves the file to either error or archive directories.
- This utility is going to be used by support personnel to be able to manually move files from error directories back to inbound or outbound processing directories to repeat execution (recover from a job failure). For that reason, a transaction code must be created with the applicable authorization group used for support personnel.
- Created a program to load all the Files into a Particular Directory in AL1
Confidential, Houston, TX
SAP ABAP Consultant
Environment: ECC 6.0
- Developed an ALV report which displays all the sales orders for one particular customer, the items order for that particular order, quantity ordered, good’s issue date and contact information.
- Developed a Custom Function Module to retrofit the existing documents with the statistical pricing and display the result in ALV report.
- When a partial credit is offered to the customer against an invoice, there may be a need to recover discount based on the credit value. Created new VOFM scale base and condition value routines.
- Created a new tool for Uploading and downloading the pricing condition records using BDC recording.
- Created BDC programs to transfer data from legacy system to SAP R/3 for Material Master, Customer Master using Batch Input Session.
- Added the new condition types to ‘COND A’ message type to distribute the Sales Price to respective regional boxes based on the regional specific filter.
- Worked on BADI‘WORKORDER UPDATE’ to send outbound Production Order IDOC to 3rd Party system.
- Worked on User-Exitfor T-Code DP91-(Resource Related Billing Request) for a standard program ‘MV45AFZZ’ to fetch the condition record using the custom field (ZZPGID)maintained in the Base Price access sequence.
- Enhanced the Function moduleto calculate the Billing Request and PRO-RATIO for profile ' ZECOMTM’ using Enhancement point and the Pro-rated hours will be displayed in RRB (Resource Related Billing).
- Posted the FI document Data using standard BAPIfrom an excel file and committed the work.
- Developed Workflow for Blocked Invoices Notifications and Configured the Organizational Structure to set up the responsible persons and parties for receiving notifications.
- Worked on the standard include ‘LZEQUF01’ to populate the long text notes field in the IC(Inter Company) accounting document with the DO Id(Delivery Output) read from flat file in EQUATE using the program which is sent by CIT.
- Worked on the standard FIIDOCextension document type ‘FIDCC2X’ for populating the contract header text into IDOC custom segment.
- Worked on ‘EXIT SAPLVEDC 004’ (SD EDI ORDRSP: Customer Enhancement to Import Additional Data) to delete unwanted line items based on the item categories.
- Worked on Contract output IDOC (ORDERS05) modified custom user Exits.
- Setting Up basic EDI configuration, Message condition, Port and Partner profile. Extension of basic IDOC’S and extending IDOC’S programming using User exits and documentation of customized fields. Configured Inbound and OutboundIDOC’S.
- Extensively worked on performance tuning to improve runtime performance of the existing ABAP programs.
- Created a VA23 in Webdynprofor the end user to use in a TAB.
- As per the requirement displayed the smart form as PDF document in ABAP Webdynpro.
- Webdynpro Program was developed to provide GUI access to the users to create groups, group the materials, and maintain pricing in tiers for groups. The details are maintained in custom tables.
- Maintained and determined the required Pricing Procedures by configuring various Condition Types with the required Condition Tables. Defined the associated Access Sequences, created Condition Tables and worked on the special pricing functions such as Condition Exclusion.
- Configured billing documents, billing plans and billing types in Order to Cash process.
- Worked on Workflows to send an email whenever a material is created and notification of the work items to an external email.
Confidential, Smith Field, RI
SAP ABAP Consultant
Environment: ECC 6.0
- Created BADI implementations for enhancement of Customer master, Sales Order transactions, Purchase Order transactions.
- BDC Program for creating billing document (transaction VF01) and printing the Invoice for the invoice using SAP script.
- Handle the complete offshore team and was the medium of communication between onsite and offshore.
- Involved in development of custom tables, Data Elements, Domains, Views and Match codes using Data Dictionary.
- Developed Dialog program to maintain cost center assignment for end users based on their HR role.
- Created Data Dictionary objects along with Views, Search Helps and Table Enhancements.
- Created Table Maintenance Programs for uploading data into more than one DB table at a time.
- Located obsolete tables and prevented the loss of any relevant data.
- Extracted data using SQL statements from data base based on multiple conditions like Primary Key relationship, foreign key relationship.
- Modified Scripts, Smart forms of Invoice and Billing reports.
- Created and Maintained View Cluster, Cluster tables, Pooled tables and Table pools etc.
- Created a report to read the data from BSIS, BSAS, BKPF and ZCASTTG01A tables, as per the specs, and uploaded the ASSIGNMENT field into FB09 transaction.
- Developed both CLASSICAL & INTERACTIVE REPORTS for freights, stock evaluation, ledger report for plants, stockyard location and external processing agents and generated reports for purchase order listing involved in the data migration from legacy system to SAP R/3 system.
- Developed Inventory layer, Billing Adjustment, Invoice and Pricing adjustment reports.
- Developed the report to find out agreement number based on the credit cancel memo based upon client business requirement.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
SAP ABAP Consultant
Environment: ECC 6.0
- Supporting QA testing performed & ensuring that the applications are up & running in the environment for unhindered testing
- Changes done in user exit to populate correctly where Customer PO number is missing from warehouse When UPS to customer was done the custom PO was missing
- Verifying if all the jobs currently running in QA environment are required or not and discontinue the ones that are no more required
- Changes needed for retrieving expected arrival date for replenishment PO's.
- Doing the root cause analysis of any issues happening in QA and fixing them, or passing them to appropriate teams to fix
- Changes done in BAPI where in Product Search Results not showing RSC quantity for National Central Items or CDX items.
- Doing health check of the QA applications on a regular basis.
- Made Changes to use a article instead of article where it was unable to submit an order.
- Used Enque and Deque While updating the table ZSD ORD STAT ALL in Report ZSD ORD INV PAD STAT Job was abending due to lack of memory allocation.
- Designed Adobe form for Shipping delivery instruction.
- Designing and configuring custom Workflows
- Modified sap script layout set of payment voucher. Payment voucher is a Sap script layout which will be attached to standard screen.
- Modified layout set using SMARTFORMS for SD module documents such as Invoice, Delivery, Sales Order etc.
- Configured control parameters for TR/TO & configured storage type search, storage section search, storage bin type search strategies
- When store is sent from SAP to WMS it should sent its parent info. Update on relationship between the stores in SAP doesn't update the same in Legacy. The changes were in enhancement.
- Module pool changes had to be done where ZPRCC transaction is broken in QE1 environment. You cannot set a temp special price. When you return to main screen change is wiped out.
- Extensively worked on Transfer Order (T.O), Transfer Requirements (T.R), Inbound/Outbound Deliveries, Put Away Pick away Strategies, Batch Management, IM and WM Movement Types • Identifying the sequence and scheduling of jobs pertaining to given set of applications in QA. Currently identified applications are: Orders, Purchasing, Statements, Invoicing, DMPS, WMS processes.
- Proving the data for testing for theStorage bins, Control Cycle, Batch history, Cost Component Split, Inventory at IM Level, Inventory at WM Level, Picking, Put away Strategies, Cross-docking, Warehouse movements, Routing, Shipping and transportation.
Confidential, Kansas City, KS
SAP ABAP Consultant
Environment: ECC 6.0
- Checked if an order is a relevant order and created an entry in a custom table during order save used user exit MV45AFZZ.
- Checked to see if a purchase order is relevant or not and to create an entry in the table used a BADI.
- Wrote a program which is manually run for SO/STO data extract in files and drop them on UNIX location.
- Worked on BI/BO report extraction from SAP ECC side for several standard (VBAP, VBAK, BKPF, BSEG) and custom Z-tables.
- Worked on building reports using the WebDynpro custom application for retrieving Daily Deliveries, Sales Orders, Purchase Orders & Invoices.
- Created an RFC to receive data from a file sent by web methods and update VBAK, VBAP tables and create delivery and update picking quantity and write a report to the spool.
- Created an email program for customers to receive order related information and estimated time of their deliveries by Email and SMS.
- Wrote another program to extract data from MRN to load data pertinent to customer’s trip times and distances.
- Worked on SAP PI interfaces, configuring the Idocs and XML interfaces.
- Updated Sales order, purchase order and delivery linked to both sales order and stock transfer order using BAPI’s and making BAPI extensions.
- Create an invoice for the return delivery created for return order using BAPI.
- Performed post goods issue and reverse goods issue for delivery linked to stock transport order.
- Did an invoice receipt and reverse invoice receipt process for purchase orders.
- Performed 311 movement to change from Bonded to Duty Paid Inventory BAPIs MB CREATE GOODS MOVEMENT, MB POST GOODS MOVEMENT and cancel good movement.
- Added new process classes to an existing BDC, Created Classes for a excise look up scenario for further reusability of the program.
- Made changes to an existing BDC to update Tax classification based on VAT indicator.
- Performed various validations. Ex: If an order or delivery has been created, if item numbers are valid, for order types and do not allow order number to be entered in the item overview.