- Experience of over 8 years as a functional consultant in SAP Sales & Distribution (SD) and integration of SD & MM with FI, WM and PP modules.
- Expertise in client interaction, conducting complex business process analysis, strategic planning, writing functional specifications, requirements gathering, supervising teams on implementation projects and knowledge transfer using ASAP and Agile Methodologies.
- Functional expertise: Pre - sales activities such as inquiry and quotation, and major business activities such as Pricing, Billing, Shipping, Transportation, Availability check (ATP), Partner Determination, Output Determination, Bill of Materials and Variant Configuration.
- Purchasing/Procurement: Hands on experience in configuring Material Master, Vendor Master, Partner schema, Purchase requisition, Purchases order, Venison management, shelf like check and pricing schemas.
- Pricing Experience: Configuration of Condition Types, Condition Tables and Access Sequences, Determining and Maintaining Pricing Procedure, Creation of Condition Records, Special Pricing Functions such as Condition Exclusion and Analysis of Pricing.
- Billing Experience: Configured Billing Documents based on Billing Types and Item Categories, Customized Invoices and mapped the integrating of billing to Accounting and Controlling.
- Inventory Management: Customizing done in Goods Movements, Cross Company and Intra-company Stock Transport orders using Stock Transport order (STO), Subcontracting, Customer and Vendor Consignment & Third-Party Orders, Physical Inventory, Cycle Counting.
- Expertise in Cross-functional integration of SD with MM, FI & PP modules and Exposure on CRM (Sales & Services).
- Expert resource for customizing allocation of Free-of-charge items, and customization for Free of charge delivery, Invoice Correction Request, and Return Orders, Credit Memo, and Debit Memo.
- Variant Configuration: Hands on experience on Super BOMs, Configuration profile, Object dependencies, Constraints, and Pricing.
- Experienced in testing scenarios such as Integration, Functional, Regression, User Acceptance Testing, Performance and End-To-End Testing.
- Ability to peer review test cases, proficient in managing QC Test planning, Test execution and defects tracking in Quality Center.
- Demonstrated ability to work both in independent and team-oriented environments with well - developed organizational skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills with problem solving ability.
Confidential, Hunt Valley, MD
SAP SD Functional Analyst
- Developed detailed functional specifications, enhancements and modifications documents.
- Configured and customized several aspects of SAP SD including Master data components, Sales order management, pricing ATP, delivery processing, shipping transportation and billing.
- Configured document types, item categories, pricing procedures and copy control rules of master contract, quantity contract and value contract.
- Configured Pricing Tables, Access Sequences, Condition Types and Pricing Procedure determination.
- Organizational Data Configuration: Created plants, storage locations, purchasing organizations and groups. Assigned plants, purchase organizations to company code, assigned factory calendar to plants and plants to purchasing organization.
- Configured Order To Cash (OTC), Material Determination, Account Determination, Route Determination, Contracts, Agreements and Rebates Processing.
- Configured sales document types - Order, Inquiry, Quotation and Billing for end users and inter-company cross billing.
- Defined the process of extracting, transforming, and loading the data into system, by defining the functional specifications and testing the programs.
- Customized several returns scenarios by creation of new Order Types, maintained copy control procedures, Credit memo request, and Debit memo request.
- Involved in IM activities like goods receipts issues, physical inventory, scrap consumption and return to vendor and customers.
- Worked extensively on pricing procedures and pricing conditions, requirements and formulas including AFC. Configured SD functionality of variant bill of materials and variant price.
- Configured custom order types, OTC (Order to Cash) scenario related delivery and billing type for a specific material characteristic billing variant configuration and Multi level BOM.
Confidential, Oak Brook, IL
SAP SD Functional Analyst
- As a SD analyst conducted biweekly ticket review meetings with the BSE (Business System Expert’s) around the globe to gather requirements, analyze and prioritize the production support tickets. Troubleshooted and analyzed production related critical business issues on daily basis
- As the part of the international requirements, configured custom sales order types, item categories, delivery types, billing types and copy control routines to register sample, demo and free of charge orders within SAP. Analyzed existing reports and EDM Extracts to see the downstream impacts of creating new order types, item categories and billing types.
- Areas of configuration and design focus include pricing, tax determination, order types, inter-company and external vendor purchase orders, goods movements, deliveries, commercial invoices, end customer and inter-company billing for both domestic and international locations.
- Closely worked with the Supply and Finance teams to resolve the cross-functional business requirements.
- Provided customized solution for rebates for Italy’s unique number range system requirement. This involved configuring Rebate agreement types, customized Rebate credit memo requests, Rebate correction Requests, Rebate Request for Manual Accruals and related billing types.
- For Thailand’s requirement of tax-inclusive pricing requirement, analyzed the existing pricing procedures, pricing conditions, routines.
- Acted as a liaison between the business and IT to determine Enterprise Application Integration requirements, XML message formats, data transformation and mapping for Germany’s Electronic order requirement.
- As a Testing Lead on several projects created test plans, test scenarios, test scripts, test reports, coordinated the testing and timelines with the BSE’s located at different locations around the globe.
- Laid out the Test plan, Test strategy and Defect resolution process for the project. Created requisite documentation and updated URS/UAT’s.
SAP SD Functional Analyst
- Worked with other project team members and business departments to identify appropriate business solutions and resolve specific issues related to the Global SAP design.
- Implemented business requirements such as Designed Reports and created technical specification for Product Recall reports, Net sales report, sales territory report, product sample sales report and sales detail reports
- Additional activities included Quote to Cash configuration including order types, item categories, availability checking and scheduling, pricing determination, tax determination, output determination, route determination and reports.
- Wrote queries to retrieve sales data, customer data, territories linked to sales orders, product pricing linked to customers, taxes/surcharges linked to sales orders, customer mailing list based on old sales data, payer’s credit limits/payment terms for business users and the auditor’s onsite.
- Designed interface programs in SAP to get pricing data from the external contract management system into SAP. Supported the users to get the correct pricing files into SAP from the external system.
- Handled the SOX audits by designing custom programs and reports for monitoring unauthorized changes. Reviewed the existing interfaces, which lacked proper security controls and designed new controls to provide appropriate security features. Worked with FI team by creating queries to extract the sales and financial data for the sox reports.
- Participated in the Business Intelligence workshops and provided data to help map the fields to the UK SAP system. Highlighted the gray areas and helped the end users understand the reports derived from and compare it to the BI Cognos reports.
- As a SD functional Analyst was responsible for the ongoing production support activities, implementing new business requirements, designing functional and technical requirement specifications. Monitored the critical batch jobs on daily basis by involving the responsible business users. Provided 24 hours on-call support.
- Resolved support tickets such as running sales and financial reports, add users to the email list, create/discontinue batch jobs based on usersrequests, create queries for non-sap users, fixed printer problems etc. which were logged into clarify on daily basis.
SAP SD Functional Analyst
- Participated in the full life cycle implementation of the project including blue-printing, requirements gathering, configuration, enhancements, testing, knowledge transfer and Hyper care.
- Involved in Business Process Management, requirement gathering, gap analysis and AS-IS TO-BE business processes document.
- As a part of the Merger strategy, finances and operations of these various acquired brands were successfully integrated under one sales areaand single company code.
- Extensively involved in Order to Cash implementation.
- Primary Consultant of the Business Integration team that prepared comprehensive RICEF list.
- Involved in Pricing Configuration like creation of condition tables, access sequence, condition types as per the client requirement and adding fields to the field catalog by doing system modification.
- Configured Incompletion Procedures, Copy Control, availability check (ATP), Delivery blocks and their status. Worked extensively on Logistics and Sales Information System.
- Actively involved with the Process Design for Delivery and Billing in the SD module.
- Configured Condition Records, Condition tables, Access Sequence and Condition types and pricing procedure determination.
- Prepared functional specs for various new Sales Order and STO types to suit Pepsi needs.
- Prepared functional specs for various reports; Sales Performance Report (BW report), Inventory by Batch Characteristics report (ECC report).
- Integration with FICO including revenue account determination, new account keys, business area determination, assigning value fields to condition types for CO-PA, configuration of credit management
- Worked on ALE, EDI and Idocs both inbound and outbound model.
- Testing configured transaction and creating test data for SD related transactions.
- Wrote Test plans for Delivery Processing and billing, invoice documents and tested them manually. Performed Integration Testing and unit testing, and documented bugs.
SAP SD Functional Analyst
- Conducted group workshops & one-on-one requirement gathering sessions with super users and management.
- Prepared a detailed document of AS-IS study and developed the detailed TO-BE processes to suit the company objectives.
- Worked as a primary consultant in implementing Order to Cash.
- Customized and implemented organization structure and sales areas as and when required by the management.
- Maintained price relevant master data in customer master record and material master record.
- Configured custom sales, billing and delivery document types to suit the business requirements.
- Involved in Logistics Execution Configuration like warehouse management, shipping and Transportation activities.
- Involved in Variant Configuration total process flow like Creation of Configurable Material, Creation of Characteristics, Creation of Class, Creation of Configurable Profile, Creation of Object Dependencies and Creation of Variant Condition Records.
- Configured Output determination procedure, text determination and partner determination.
- Configured change pointers on custom tables to send an IDOC from SAP to legacy system whenever data was changed in these custom tables.
- Configured delivery processing, picking, packing, shipping point determination and storage location determination.
- Interfaced with ABAP4: Technical support (giving program specifications) for ABAP/4 developments and worked on various kinds of User exits, enhancementdevelopment.