- Results oriented SAP trainer, instructional designer, functional SME, business analyst and onsite support professional.
- Eleven years of SAP technical - related design, development and delivery - with solid methodology for analyzing, implementing, and supporting SAP projects, Change Management and Continuous Improvement.
- End User Delivery
- Instructional Design
- Onsite Support for pre-deployment, post go-live operational support, issue resolution, and sustainment activities.
- Master Data Management (MDM)
- Plant Maintenance (PM)
- Warehouse Management (WM)
- Quality Management (QM)
- Production Execution (PE)
- Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
- Inventory Management (IM)
- Cost Management (CM)
- Funds Management (FM)
- Procure to Pay (P2P)
- Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Spending Chain (SC)
- Materials Management (MM)
- Real Estate Flexible Management (RE-FX)
- Finance/Costing (FI/CO)
- Business Intelligence/Business Objects (BI/BO)
Confidential, Houston, TX
SAP Team Lead
- Deliver /support of SAP Plant Maintenance global conversion and deployment from IBM Maximo to SAP ECC and Fiori.
- Deliver on-site and virtual classroom to corporate management and off-shore labor personnel.
- Participate in data conversion testing before implementation and new releases.
- Document system defects and create change requests.
- Liaison between end user community and technical/functional support teams.
Confidential, St. Paul, MN
Business Transformation Navigator
- Worked with Subject Matter Experts in multiple SAP process areas to determine requirements to create and maintain documentation and simulations using Oracle User Productivity Kit (UPK).
- Convert PowerPoint presentations to Articulate format for deployment.
- Ensured adherence to in-house style guides and standards for and documentation development.
- Ensured all material is delivered by established deadlines.
- Verified and updated Business Role to Process Role to Course mapping.
Confidential, Alexandria, VA/Hunstville, AL
General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) IMCOM Process Functional Support
- Supported Confidential installations with business process changes and modifications to meet DoD Financial Management Regulations (FMR) and Installation Management Command (IMCOM) guidance with regards to Annual Work Plans (AWP), while implementing and reinforcing the GFEBS/SAP business and functional process.
- Provided in-depth support and functional support for end-to-end business processes and mater data processes, including Plant Maintenance integration with Finance and Costing, Project Systems, Spending Chain, Warehousing, and Real Estate Flexible Management (RE-FX) modules.
- Provided SAP post go-live support and to the Department of the Confidential IMCOM - Directorate of Public Works (DPW) community, including:
- Resource Management
- Business Operations and Integrations Division (BOID)
- Real Property (RP)
- Operations and Maintenance (O&M)
- A76 contracted service providers
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
SAP Power User Trainer/ Post Go-live On Site Functional Support
- Provided GFEBS over the shoulder support and assistance to Program Executive Office/ Enterprise Information Systems (PEO/EIS) programs including:
- Defense Communications and Confidential Transmission Systems (DCTAS)
- Installation Information Infrastructure Modernization Program (I3MP)
- Computer Hardware, Enterprise Software and Solutions (CHESS)
- Defense-Wide Transmission Systems (DWTS)
- Power Projection Enablers (P2E)
- Logistics Modernization Program (LMP)
- Land Mobile Radio (LMR)
Confidential, Washington, DC
SAP Technical Systems Trainer/Instructional Design
- Responsible for the instruction of SAP Finance and Control (FI/CO) process areas for Confidential Financial Management Modernization Initiative ( Confidential ).
- Created SAP transaction-based simulations for content utilizing Global Knowledge OnDemand.
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
SAP Technical Systems Trainer
- Provided instructional design and delivery for content and simulations utilizing uPerform, SAP End-User Technical and Post Go-live Technical Support to the Confidential community.
- Confidential -wide deployment of General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS).