- Performance driven and committed ABAP Consultant with 20+ years of experience in handling ABAP projects including 16+ years in the US.
- Overall 22+ years of total IT experience, with prior experience in System Analysis, and Development using Oracle (7.x).
- Recently completed on SAP ABAP on HANA and looking to work on HANA projects.
- Expertise in technical upgrade, implementation as well as support and enhancement projects.
- Adept at Performance Tuning, Design and Development in ABAP/4, LSMW, BDC, BAPI/RFC, ALE - EDI/IDOC interfaces, ABAP-Objects, BADIs, Implicit enhancements, Event-triggered SAP Workflow, ABAP-PI Proxy Interfaces, Adobe Forms & ALV in SAP modules of SD, MM, FI/CO, WM, PM/SM, AM/PS, PP, CRM.
- Experienced in data migration from legacy to SAP. Proficient in technical upgrade from 4.6C to ECC5 & ECC5 to ECC6 (various enhancement packs). Good exposure in CRM 7.0 and Global Trade Services (SLL).
- Extensive experience on SD User exits.
- In-depth expertise in ERP implementation & support, leading multiple projects using different development methodologies and implementing QA processes & tools.
- Deep experience in systems analysis, database administration and developing applications in a Client/Server Environment with Oracle 7.x.
- Take initiative and demonstrate leadership in overcoming challenges during project implementation.
- Deliver projects within defined cost, scope & timelines.
- Execute quality methodologies as per CMMi and ISO audit procedures.
- Handle upgrades & support projects and practice operations.
- Interfaced & coordinated with business analysts and end-users on behalf of the client to understand requirements. Meticulously clarified issues, gathered feedback on finished product, reviewed optimized code and coordinated integrated & acceptance testing.
- Assumed responsibility for resolving defects within SLA timeframe guidelines. Solely responsible for the resolution of highly critical defects.
- Mentored & trained offshore team members. Actively coordinated offshore business activities.
- Instrumental in development of critical & complex objects, technical specifications and performance tuning.
- Consolidated and analyzed status/utilization reports and coordinated team meetings.
- Proactively contributed ideas for process improvements at offshore site and oversaw OSS note implementations.
AREAS OF PROFICIENCY:
- Problem Solving Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Contingency Planning
- Software Integration
- Time Management
- Team Player
- Crisis Management
- Communication Skills
SAP Modules: SD, WM, MM, FI/CO, PM/SM, AM/PS, PP, CRM.
SAP Technologies: HANA-ABAP, Webdynpro ABAP, LSMW, BDC, BAPI/RFC, ALE-EDI/IDOC, PI-ABAP Proxy, BADI, SD User Exits, Implicit Enhancements, ALV, ABAP-Objects, Data Dictionary, Indexes, Change Documents, SQL Trace, Event-triggered Workflow, SAP Scripts, Adobe Forms
Database: Oracle (7.x)
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE:
Technical Scope: Conversions, ALV Reports, Enhancements, Interface, Forms
- Open Sales Order, Price
- GR Label Transfer Order
- Transfer Order Label for Internal Goods
- Quality Label for Transfer Order
- Missing Parts Label for Transfer Order
- Sales Order report with Stock information
- QM Notification Scrap report
- Planning Database
- Outbound Proxy: CEVA Logistics Data
- Cycle Count
- Delivery/Shipment checks for Cylinder
- PM Notification email
ConfidentialSenior ABAP Consultant
- Create Transfer Order and Transfer Requirement for Missing Parts:
- Message type DESADV, Idoc DELVRY07 extension for IMT Orders
- Product Master interface for Class code
- PO Ship Date for Vendor Calendar
- Event driven Kanban PO: Plant revision level and planned delivery time from MARC.
- ME59N Vendor Calendar and Revision level enhancement
- QM Notification Scrapping
- Vendor Calendar and Milk run
ConfidentialSenior ABAP Consultant
- Material Cost Estimates report sent to Legacy
- BOM Cost Analytical Report
- Work Unit Routing Create/Change
- Escheduling Backflush
ConfidentialSenior ABAP Consultant
- Kanban Supply Area create/change in SAP
- Kanban Control Cycle Maintenance
- Forecast data being sent to Legacy from SAP via JDBC adapter
- Material Movement types-FTZ report
- Replicate MSN008: Part# inquiry screen to show where used list by W/U.
- QM Notification WF
- Form Workflow for Material Master Procurement type change
Technical Scope: Enhancements, ALV Reports
- Automate PS-Calloff Orders process
- Catchup Revenue enhancement
- Table Maintenance Screen enhancement
- FI: Billing’s Accounting document enhancement to change document type
- FI: Report to show billing details for unscheduled deferred carve in/out for GL Account.
Onsite Coordinator, Data Migration
- Analysis, design, development and testing for SAP Pricing and Support projects.
- Technical Specification, Complexity determination, Perform Code Reviews, and Solution Design, Project co-ordination between Onsite team and Offshore team, Business Meetings.
- Provide Status Updates, Forecast future work content and mentor Eastman Pricing team members.
- Took ownership for developing and completing the complex objects:
- Reportback Webdynpro: Webdynpro Creditback application - Improvements in the design in the new Reportback and Performance enhancements. Resource Utilization: Earlier 3-4 users were dedicated as compared to now, where only one user is responsible for Reportbacks.
- Delivered Reportback report without Functional Specifications, over the weekend.
- Received appreciation emails from the Client’s Business Analysts and Supervisor, as End-user requirements being the top priority.
- Report of Competitive Prices by Materials or Customers
- Report of List Prices Simulation
- Reportback transaction: a credit-back Webdynpro ABAP transaction.
- Reportback Purchase vs Support Price report
Sap Technical Consultant
- Developed Interactive SD Contract report showing details from Quotations, Contracts and Serial numbers
- Revenue Recognition report: linking SD and FICO.
Technical scope: WRICEF, RF, Labels, EDI-Idocs, AS400-SAP, MsAccess-SAP.
- Functional Specification Review and signoff, Complexity determination, Performed Code Reviews, Solution Design, Development Programming and Naming Standards, Delegated work, monitoring and Coordinated with offshore and prioritized schedules of team members for on-time delivery.
- Provided Status Updates, Maintained WRICEF Tracker, Forecasted future work content and Mentored team members.
- Responsible for Data Migration activities from legacy system to SAP: identification of import technique in LSMW.
- SAP ITS-RF mobile configuration
- Took ownership of developing and completing complex tasks.
- Development of Reusable Function Modules and resolving any technical/complex problems -
- Implicit Enhancements in PP - Re-sequence Collective Production Order number, and ECM - Disable Effective date.
- PP Enhancement (BADI): Production Order as GR Batch.
- Involved in analysis of EDI maps for transactions: 142, 810, 820, 824, 830, 850, 856, 860, 861, 862, DELFOR, DELJIT, APERAK, RECADV.
- Used Idoc transactions: WEDI, BD87, WE02, WE20, WE21.
- RF Incoming Goods Receipt for Mexico
- Designing solution, preparing technical specification, generating test plan, coding, performance tuning, unit & integration testing, debugging, SD user exits, pricing routines, reports, extracts, interfaces, and conversions.
- Solely responsible for pricing developments @Sharp: Copy manual price from TAPA to TAN (APO project), Reprice when Rush indicator set, (CPC project), enhancements in sales order user exits, and Billing user exits for Meter Reads.
- Copied manual pricing and certain other fields from TAPA to TAN. Enabled/disabled certain fields, Exclude TAPA from Incompletion log, and changed TAN quantity color.
- Monitored rebate balance and upload.
- Material and Pricing conversion
- Enhancements in sales order user exits, and billing user exits for meter reads.
- SD: Distribute shipment cost to the delivery lines at the time of shipment, flexible allocation tool, jsox audit reports, rebate conversions and po output rush flag. Convert non-alv reports to alv, edi for service invoices, rebate transaction register, serial# details on billing idoc, secmex external billing process and mass extension of rebates. Split auto-pick jobs into multiple jobs, po order to fund report, edi 846 inventory advice extract to home depot, copier rental reporting, customer deduction processing and customer audit report.
- MM: Extract commodity code and jsox vendor master changes.
- FI: Preprocessor for Confidential Bank Canada, ssg warranty payment extract, cost center extract to concur, manual journal entries audit report and end of month - sales & use tax liability.
- Assumed responsibility for changing business partner on equipment & schedule line category in addition to preparing billing due list and deleting distribution lock. Used Workflow Event management to change business partner on equipment.
- Implemented embargo check and sanctioned party listings. Undertook audit of business partners and consolidated audit documents through inbound abap-proxy.
- Responsibilities handled included testing objects, unicode related corrections in custom programs, BADIs and userexits, SPAU and SPDD adjustments, and OSS Notes implementation.
Confidential, New Jersey
- Data migrated from 3.1 to ECC 5.0
- Conversion of rebate agreements, rebate agreement maintenance, material master, pricing conversion, balance settlement of rebate agreements, open invoices converted as inquiry orders, automatic rebate payments and summary of aged rebates report.
- Compiled and presented monthly order flow report (ZOFT). This report provided information on status of open orders & deliveries. It also focused on the execution of re-point functionality and hence became critical for the client’s operations.
- Coordinated and prioritized schedules of team members for on-time delivery. Handled functional specification signoff within a tight timeline.
- Responsible for communicating the project status, monitoring workload among team members, tracking the development according to the project plan, escalating the critical points in the PMO meetings, complexity determination, establishing the programming and naming standards, creating the issues tracker (to be used by both onsite and offshore), conducting meetings with management and team, actively tracking the billable hours, and forecast the future work content.
- Responsible for Functional Specs review and Sign-off within extremely tight timeline.
- Responsible for Data Migration activities from legacy system to SAP: Imparted LSMW to team, identification of import technique in LSMW and target structure fields in SAP, communicating and resolving errors.
- Mentored team members by conducting internal project s.
- Meticulously resolved any technical problems.
- Generation of unit test plan and test data, managing transport requests, conducting code reviews, Solution Designing and psuedo code in Technical specifications.
- Took ownership for developing and completing the complex process of bin to bin stock transfer user exit.
- Instrumental in developing generic function modules and interfaces (Idoc Programming) - delivery confirmation/post goods issue and material master changes.
- Kept the management & customer regularly updated on project status.
- Responsibilities included determining complexity, effort estimation for objects, conduct team meetings, timely delivery of deliverables (despite delays in issue resolution), Creation of exhaustive test cases in addition to conducting code reviews, resolving technical issues, designing solution, coding complex programs and interacting with functional analyst for resolution of issues.
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
SAP Principal Consultant
- Took ownership for resolution of defects within SLA’s. Single handedly resolved highly complex defects, 1 issue that was open for 1 year.
- Actively involved in analysis of custom and standard SAP transactions.
- Interacted and coordinated with offshore colleagues for resolution of defects and with business analysts for resolution of issues.
- Generation of test scenarios, integration testing, technical specifications, OSS notes implementation and development of security audit report for Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
Project Lead/Onsite Coordinator
- Coordinated offshore development and provided status/utilization reports to the client.
- Took up the responsibility to code the HR programs when the offshore link used to be down very frequently.
- Pro-actively coordinated with functional analysts for integrated testing, generation of test cases/test data, user acceptance testing and resolution of issues.
SAP Technical Lead
- The Confidential involved provision of an interface in sales order entry to ensure that only management can order leadership items both for themselves and their subordinates. Restriction was placed on the quantity of items that can be ordered at a given time. The development was done in sales order user-exits.
- Achieved distribution of master/transaction data on a real time basis through change pointers and workflow.
- Compiled and presented reports in ALV format and coordinated offshore development work for custom reports and transactions.
- Fine-tuned program to create condition records for customers for Bonus Addon project. This process reduced the time taken to load 25000 records from 12 hours to 1 hour.
- Developed the process to automate the data distribution on a real-time basis through change pointers and workflow.
- Creation of custom bapis for pricing & credit card authorization, custom idoc’s, message types and outbound extraction programs.
- Development in idoc user exits for manual pricing condition, manual credit card authorization and promotion materials.