- Highly accomplished IT professional with 14 Years of experience, with proven track record of delivering high levels of productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Good Experience in SAP data management using ILM Activation, Archiving Object Configuration (SARA Customizing), ILM Store creation, Data volume management, ILM Rules and Policy Creation, FILE Conversion, Extraction and enable Info structures for Archiving objects (AO’s).
- Good experience on administration on SAP ERP systems (4.6 to ECC 6) and SAP HANA (1.0/2.0)
- Good experience in Cloud administration, SAP CAL and Fusion middleware administration (SAAS, PAAS, IAAS)
- Good experience in Big Data and Data analytics using Hartonworks, Cloudera, Apache Hadoop
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Demonstrated ability to install, manage, system analysis, design, configuration, security and testing activities associated with the implementation of SAP R/3 4.7 to ECC 6 Enterprise pack 8
- SAP upgrades and patching
- System landscape transformation (SLT) for ongoing replications
- SAP Information Lifecycle Management (SAP DATA Archiving, SAP DATA Management)
- SAP BASIS Administration: Installation, upgrades support packs, OSS notes apply, Transport management, DBA cockpit, Job scheduling and monitoring, Daily basis housekeeping schedules.
- SAP Archiving Architecture to cover OpenText (Extended ECM).and HADOOP
- Installation, Upgrade and Maintenance of SAP R/3 Systems, SAP BW and SAP Portals
- Installation and maintenance of OpenText and HDFS nodes for ILM Stores
- Transport Management
- SAP Database maintenance and support
- SAP DR Solutions
- Performance Tuning and Support Pack Management.
- Configuration of SAP router and installation of IDES
- Post - production Support (L1 to L3 level)
- Worked on Client Administration such as Client copy/export/import.
- Experience in installing Enhancement packages in various systems.
- Strong experience in SAP database administration activities such as monitoring, table space management, backup and recovery of Oracle database using SAPDBA and BR Tools.
- Performed system copy/refreshes.
- Installed and configured SAP Solution Manager 7.0/7.1 for MOPZ, SMSY, SLD, CCMS, E2E, RCA, CSA, Early Watch Alerts EWA, Central Systems Monitoring, System Performance Monitoring and Business Process Monitoring. Service Desk, Change Request Management CHaRM, Support Pack Updating, change tracking through Transport Requests, Diagnostics agent.
- Used HLM HANA Lifecycle Manager to Administrate, Integrate, update SAP HANA Components and worked on all Admin Tools for SAP HANA and performed SAP HANA Operations such as Table Administration, Periodic Manual Tasks Transport Changes.
- Strong practical knowledge in Sizing of SAP HANA, Memory Management and Software Packaging.
- Setup of SAP HANA Peripheral Ecosystem which includes SAP HANA, SLT
- Installed SAP HANA using Unified Installer including pre and post installation activities on new SAP HANA SuSe systems
- Archiving for technical and functional objects using SAP standard customization
- Database analysis
- ILM Store configuration using OpenText server and HDFS storage
- Files conversation, retrieving the archived data from Storage units.
- ILM policy defining using GDPR guidelines.
- SAP Cloud: SAP CAL services for HANA.
- Oracle Cloud computing - SaaS, PaaS, IDCS Environment
- Oracle database administration (L4 support)
- Hadoop administration - Cloudera, Hartonworks
- Disaster Recovery
- Upgrades and Migrations.
- Backup & Recovery using RMAN, Brtools, DBA calendar, Emc2 tools, snapshot recovery mechanism
- Oracle ERP Modules administration - Fusion applications CRM, HRMS Modules
- ITIL Best practices and Project Management.
Primary Skill Set: SAP Basis administration, SAP Archiving, ILM implementation Hadoop Administration, Database administration
ERP: SAP and Oracle
Operating Systems: Solaris, Linux, HP-UX, AIX) and Windows
Big Data administration: Cloudera and Hartonworks
Databases: Oracle 8i -12c, MS - SQL, My-SQL,SYBASE,MaxDB
Tools: BRTOOLS, RMAN, Data pump, Export/Import, Data guard broker, Grid Computing, Replication Manager ( Emc2 ) tools
Confidential, Sanford, Florida
- Providing knowledge and implement SAP data archiving processes and procedures based on customer requirements.
- I have worked and implemented SAP archiving and ILM for various customers
- Fully understanding and communicate to the process and technical teams, the capabilities and limitations of the SAP Data archiving solution set. Advocate recommended process design and technical design changes within the process.
- Collaborate with functional and technical team leads, and senior members of the SAP client community, to define and implement global SAP data archiving processes and solutions.
- Lead/participate in SAP data archiving related design workshops, gathering and understanding the business requirements, translating/mapping those requirements to BT business process solutions, aligning and rationalizing disparate requirements, identifying/managing gaps and addressing resultant change impacts.
- Design, create, test & document the configuration of SAP Data archiving modules/tools in support global business requirements.
- Ensure the products and components work together to meet the objectives and performance goals as defined in the functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operational requirements.
- End to End implementation for SAP ILM objects and catch-up archiving for legacy data
- Database analysis for storage measurements
- ILM Activation for NON ILM SAP archiving Objects
- Project plan for the Data Archiving Implementation.
- Creation of the variants & scheduling the jobs based on business requirements.
- File conversations using ILM rules and policies
- Creation of Functional Specification, Design documents, Preparation of Test Scripts for validation and End user s for retrieve the archived data.
- Hyper Care support for ongoing issues.
- Database analysis for Oracle ERP modules
- DBMS ILM policies creation and working closely with DEV team for bug fixes on Oracle 12c product
- Exadata, HDFS files storage unit’s preparation for tables partitioning.
- Backup and Recovery policies for archived data using Snapshot mechanism.
- Single sign on (OIF) implementation
- Oracle Access management deployment for ERP solutions
- Confidential using Microsoft AD, LDAP,Kerberose,application users synchronization.
- Implement High availability
- Support and Development Bug Fixings
- Involved in installation of Oracle and SAP on different platforms, apply new Oracle patch, managed database backup using BRBackup, RMAN, Snapshots, Upgrades and migration
- SAP Archiving technical objects solutions for ERP modules.
- Performed SAP basis administration and DB activities in day by day housekeeping, transport requests, apply the OSS notes, DB patching, Sap Kernel patching, run the regular housing keeping jobs.
- Provided technical support for Production systems
- Supported customers to manage their operational data ranging from 500 GB to 10 TB in SAP database, solving of space problem, data loading problem
- SAP Archiving job scheduling, customization based on requirements.
- Table Partitioning, creating Index Organized tables, Creating Locally managed Tablespaces.
- Database Sizing, Tablespace Management and Rollback Tablespace Management, Transaction Management and Security Administration.
- Unix Shell scripting in csh, ksh for automating startup/shutdown of databases, getting system alerts etc.
- Used Oracle Advanced replication feature to set up multi-master replication, dealt with conflict resolution and performance issues.
- Troubleshoot system issues, monitored scheduled jobs and set up maintenance plans for proactively Monitoring
- Creating the required users, and roles for the application.
- Involved recovery of database information and maintaining
- Automated the system refresh (system copy) process
- Creation / Maintenance of roles, groups as per policies at application level
- Enable Auditing using SOX policies for application and DB users.
- Tuning application/DB parameters dynamically as per the need
- Monitoring the standby database for data guard.
- Support and maintaining RAC databases, various RDBMS versions standalone DB’s
- Fusion Middleware administration
- WebLogic Administration
- Implementation SSO- Single sing on through Confidential (OID), Oracle Access Manager (OAM)
- Oracle applications administration & Maintaining for R11i to R12 versions