Seeking a challenging and rewarding career in SAP ERP as SAP ABAP /UI5/FORI BPC/HANA/Ariba Consultant where I can contribute my knowledge and skills for growth and development of the organization and to be able to implement solutions that meet the customer requirements.
- Holding H1B Visa and can join in 2weeks.
- Overall 8 years (Includes 6 years of Shell GSAP) of experience in SAP ABAP and 2 year on SAP Ariba /SAP ABAP HANA and currently working as SAP Technical Lead for Shell IT Downstream business operations.
- Having good hands on experience on SAP ABAP, FI, MM, SCM, Ariba Modules and Sabrix tax engine.
- Strong ABAP expertise across SAP Financials, Materials Management & One Source.
- Working knowledge on UI5, ABAP on HANA, Ariba Network, RICEF concepts.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work cross teams in the organization, both internally to other IT groups, and with business sponsors and users.
- Precise expertise in Reports, Module Pool’s, Smart forms, BDC, BAPI, Function Modules, User - exits and performance tuning.
- Good understanding in the analysis of business processes, Customizing the SAP system to meet the requirements of the business processes, coordinating with functional teams for custom requirements.
- Good Experience in Test Management tools - HP ALM.
- Organizer for Shell IT EPF collaborative events like EPF community Team Building, EPF Lunch & Learn Committee.
Reports: Interactive and Classical reports (ALV)
Conversions: BDC, BAPI
Interface: ALE IDOC, ODATA
OOABAP: Object oriented ABAP
Enhancements:: BADI s, Enhancement Spots & User exits
Workflow: Steps, Workflow Containers, Triggering Events
Web dynpro: Basic Components
Modules: SAP FI, SAP MM, SCM, WM & SAP BPC, Basic knowledge on WEB IDE, SAP UI5, SAP Fiori App Deployment / Extension, Postman tool, SAP Ariba
Analytical Skills: SAP BPC NW 10.1, 10.0 /BPC NW 7.5 & MS 5.0, BI 7.3 /BW, EPM Functions, EVDRE, Excel
SAP ABAP Technical Consultant
- Worked on end to end process for Ariba Supplier Chain Management.
- Involved on Business Add-on, Ariba ITK Installation’s for SAP Ariba to kick start the project.
- Having functional knowledge in Creating PO’s, Creating Cervice entry sheets, Creating Logistics Invoices, and Payments and Tax Calculations, Goods Receipt.
- Addressed Ariba issues at UAT phase and go-live phase.
- Activated Web service configuration for Ariba Network.
- Have complete idea on the end to end Ariba Procurement process.
- Developed a BADI ARBERP INBOUND MAPPING to trigger the service entry interface error workflow to the users.
- Developed a custom logic in SAP standard Ariba transaction code/ARBA/CONTRACT to Archive the Outline Agreements files in SAP Application server.
- Primary focal point for the all the GAME developments some of the major requirements includes MANI040,41, MANR041, MANR062, MANE40 etc.
- Developed new IDOC Interfaces to send Equipment and Functional locations data based on IDMS relevancy to Biz talk as part of requirements MANI001 & MANI002
- Developed a custom transaction code /DS1/FI C 4KE5 to replace the SAP standard 4kE5 to update Balance Sheet allocation & Balance carry forward process & provided the technical solution to execute via FCC portal/ foreground/background to support the complex Cashflow movements in Controlling Area business process.
- Worked closely with key stake holders to run the custom program from tools i.e. FCC portal/ foreground/background to support the business continuity & primary focal for the defect fixes during the Hyper care.
- Acted as primary resource for handover of Technical KT from Shell IT on One Source Module from Shell Senior Contractor to support One Source (Sabrix Tax engine) Implementation for GSAP.
- One of primary resource for the implementation of One source module in GSAP.
- Worked extensively to analyze the issues found during the implementation of One source with GSAP and provided the technical solution for the undefined/Adhoc business requirements.
- Implemented BADI FIPL SAFT EXTRACTED DATA with different methods to update/delete data from custom tables which are a copy of SAP standard tables (Updated by SAP transaction code FIPL SAFT) with some additional fields to support Poland legal and fiscal requirement.
- Acted as a single POC for all the technical developments of POLAND SAFT from GSAP solution build.
- Worked extensively to analyze and fix all the project design gap defects.
- Understanding the client’s requirements by discussing with functional Consultants and analysing the present SAP scenarios to update specifications for objects in the new SAP scenario.
- Extensively worked on developing RICEF objects: SAP Data Dictionary, SAP ABAP Reports, Data Conversion programs using BDCs and LSMW, Forms development using SAP Scripts, Smart Forms.
- ABAP Programs, Reports (Classical, Interactive Reports and ALV Reports), Dialog Programming, Adobe Forms, Business Object Repository.
- Served as a BPC Developer for 3months and continuing.
- As a Team Member, involved in client requirement gathering phase.
- As a Team Member, Developed objects - Asset Listing Interface and Report, Tax Gain profit and loss 4797 Report, ERAM Interface, Vendor Master migration.
SAP ABAP Technical Consultant
- Worked on requirements related to Warehouse Management and MM Module.
- Worked on requirement to enhance: During TO (Transfer Order) confirmation with difference in Quantity by default “Blank” difference indicator would be populated.
- Worked on requirement for BSP Application to enhance the currently existing multiple MOQ calculation logic of WALLOP order page into ICD order page (the quantity coming in CRATES being unchanged).
- Worked on customized report to enhance for non-replenishment process which is presently not available in non-mechanized warehouses. The requirement is to create a new storage type RSP and a new transaction code for open delivery replenishment process based on net delivery requirement for piece invoiced materials from non RSP bins to RSP bin.
- Worked on creating a customised report for WM cockpit for ICD factory-Inbound
SAP ABAP Technical Consultant
- Conducting quality Tests for offshore developments and testing them with different Test cases and scenarios.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work cross functionally across all levels of the organization, both internally to other IT groups, and with business sponsors and users.
- Created an ALV report using OOABAP to display sales orders.
- Developed an ALV report to show the detailed information regarding particular Purchase Order as per client requirement.
- Developed an interactive report using OOABAP to display delivery details on basic list and sales or invoice details on secondary list.
- Created reports in SD module such as sales order report, which covers all organizational levels, delivery status, invoice status, shipping details and partner function details.
- Created commission report for the sales department sorted by sales representative. Created interactive report for displaying vendor information. Based on the selection made the corresponding vendor bank details are listed such that the line selected in the basic list was visible along with the secondary list.