- Over 16+ years Information Technology implementation and administration experience.
- ITIL V.3 Certified
- Experience in implementing and managing of corporate IT services with focuses on SAP ERP EHP, Security, database, SAP Portal, SAP HANA BW, SAP BOBJ Information Steward, Data Service, SAP DQM for MDG, SAP Enterprise BOBJ.
- Comprehensive experience in administration and management of Unix/Linux/Windows systems and other technologies.
- Implemented change management and disaster recovery processes.
- Design and implement new SAP products into SAP system landscapes.
- Exhibit ability to adapt to changing technologies and business requirements.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; able to build relationships within an organization to improve teamwork and productivity.
- Formal SAP Training in Basis Administration for Unix/Oracle, Enterprise Portal, ABAP/JAVA Administration, Portal Content Administration.
- Formal SAP Security training.
- Full implementation of SAP ERP Solutions.
- Proven ability to assist in installation, configuration, and setup of different SAP products, including SAP S/4 1809, SAP HANA BW, SAP ERP 7.4 EHP 5,6,7, Netweaver 7.0 (2004s), WEB AS JAVA, Enterprise Portal,NWDI, XI,Solution Manager Charm including CTS+, Solution Manager RCA, SAP GRC Access Control, Process Control,BOBJ Data Services, information Steward, SAP DQM for MDG, BOBJ Enterprise, MDM, MDG, xRPM and LSO.
- Upgrade on different systems including latest ECC 6.0 EHP 7.0,
- SAP HANA, HANA DB CLIENT upgrade
- SAP BOBJ products including Information Steward, Data Service, SAP DQM for MDG, BOBJ Enterprise.
- RWD U - perform installation and administration.
- Proven ability to assist in installation, configuration, and setup of different Oracle products including standby, HA failed over.
- Exceptional database and system troubleshooting skills within SAP HANA, Oracle, MS SQL Server
SAP Lead/Senior Basis Consultant
- Design SAP system infrastructures for S/4 Hana 1809, SAP BOBJ data services 4.2 SP11, SAP BOBJ Information Steward 4.2 SP11 with back end MS SQL Server. Solman 7.2 with backend HANA 2.0.
- Design DR and backup strategies for SAP system landscapes.
- Lead SAP Basisteam implement SAP BOBJ 4.2 DataServices/Information Steward, S/4 HANA 1809, Solman 7.2.
- Security set up on BOBJ
- Lead SAP BOBJ Data Services architect design for BOBJ system landscape and transport strategy utilizing Central Repository.
- Install, upgrade, configure SAP BOBJ 4.2 SP 5, SAP BOBJ DataService 4.2 SP10, SAP HANA 1.0 SP12. SSO for BOBJ, BOBJ client tool Dashboard, Lumira, Crystal report, IDT.
- Daily support SAP BOBJ promotions, system admin, trouble-shooting, performance analysis, security admin Cluster BOBJ for over 11 server nodes.
- SAP BOBJ DataService for HANA ETL jobs processing with batch jobs. Install, upgrade, configure data service 4.x.
- SAP HANA data process with modeling import and export, security work.
- SAP HANA system admin, upgrade, patch, production support.
- SAP HANA Security - System Privileges, Object Privileges and Analytic Privileges.
Lead architect/project lead
- Design the system landscape of SAP MDG project which involves SAP MDG, SAP BODS, SAP Information Steward. Implement the installation, configuration of the whole system landscape including SAP MDG, SAP BODS, SAP Information Steward.
SAP Basis Consultant
- Provide Basis administration support for client. System landscape includes ECC 7.4 EHP7,Solman 7.1, PI 7.0, EP 7.0, BI 7.0, GRC 5.3, CUA, CE 7.2 (NWDI), BOBJ 4.2 (Information Steward, DQM for MDG, DataService), BOBJ Enterprise 4.2, SAP HANA BW.
- Activities includes daily production support, 24/7 on-call rotation, performance tuning, configuration/installation, support package,EHP upgrades, HANA DB client installation, upgrade
- Architect the external sap portal network layout on existing internal sap portal. Installation and configuration of Apache server, SAP Webdispatcher, portal, and SRM backend. Enabled SMAIL work process on SRM/Portal. Portal content, layout, desktop, framework redesign for external portal.
- Leading role activities: Work with various groups to prepare all the milestone work including configuration, testing, and final roll out.
- Portal 7.3 EHP 1: Install Portal 7.3 and upgrade into EHP1
- SAP HANA BW Migration with Linux: Work with CISCO to migrate BW system into HANA BW
- NWDI: Installed and configured NWDI 7.0 on existing Portal.
- ECC 6.0 EHP5, EHP 6, EHP7 Upgrade: Upgrade ECC 6.0 EHP3 to EHP5, EHP6, EHP7
- NWBC: Installed and configured NWBC for ECC 6.0 MDGF project.
- MDM 7.0 Slave creation and dataview creation: Create slave and dataview for EDM project to sync BOBJ jobs
- BOBJ Information Steward, DataService 3.2, 4.2: Maintain BOBJ realtime service and batch jobs as well as MDM clix jobs used by CE 7.2
- Upgrade BOBJ from 3.2 to 4.2
- Upgrade Address Directory Server
- CE 7.2: Maintain, config CE 7.2 with backend ECC, BOBJ, MDM, PI systems.
- Solman Willy SMD: Install and config SMD agent, host agent for SMD
- BOBJ Enterprise 4.0, 4.2: Migrate BOBJ content with EP using SSO, create BOreports
- Information Steward 4.1, 4.2 - Project Lead: Install, configure information Steward, Information Platform, DataService
- Leadership activities: Meeting with various groups to get the whole project done within timeline. Responsible for the whole SDLC including installation, configuration, testing, and go live.
Senior Basis Consultant
- Provide Basis administration support for client. System landscape includes ECC 6.0 EHP4, Solman 7.0, PI 7.0, EP 7.0, BI 7.0, GRC 5.3, CUA, Charm, CTS+, SMD, Willy. Activities include daily production support, 24/7 on-call rotation, performance tuning, configuration/installation, support package, upgrades.
Senior Basis Consultant
- Provide Basis administration support for client. System landscape includes ECC 6.0 EHP4, Solman 7.0, PI 7.0, EP 7.0, BI 7.0, GRC 5.3, CUA, Charm, CTS+, SMD, Willy.
- Activities includes daily production support, 24/7 on-call rotation, performance tuning, configuration/installation, support package,upgrades.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
SAP Senior Consultant
- Provide Basis/Security administration support for SAP Basis/security for client Energizer.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
SAP Netweaver Basis/Security Admin
- Implement newest SAP project. System landscape includes EP 7.0, PI 7.0, ECC 6.0, CRM 6.0 (ABAP), BI 7.0, Solution Manager EHP1 7.0 (including Charm - Change Management and diagnostics and Wiley monitoring), GRC Access Control/Process Control, and BPC.
- Part of SAP system architecture design team to ensure the system landscape meets company needs.
- Hands-on work involved installation, OSS note, client copy, ABAP and Java transport, SAP Marketplace admin, portal admin and portal content admin work, SLD configuration, SSO configuration, SAP security and user master data admin,Portal UME,CUA,GRC Access control/Process control build and configuration.
- Install Wiley Enterprise Manger on Solution Manger
- Install Diagnostic Agent on Managed System
- Initial and Basic Configuration for Monitoring System
- Configuration for Managed System
- Monitoring and Analysis managed systems
- Requirement gathering from Business Owner
- Design for Change Management business process flow
- Security user and role mapping and creation
- Configuration for CTS+ (Portal and PI)
- Unit Test and UAT Test with end user
- Training Document creation
- End user training
- Final roll out and support
- Install CA CASD add-on into Solution Manager
- Configuration between CA Service Desk and Solution Manager
- Configuration of central and local SLD on various systems
- Do the SLD content updates
- Configure all the backend systems to connect to SLD and do the data supply from both ABAP and Java stacks
- Maintain user, role, group within Enterprise Portal UME
- Create User Master Record in ABAP
- Create role and profile in ABAP
- Mass user/role maintenance
- BPC Security set up
- Configure CUP (Compliant User Provisioning - Virsa Access Enforcer)
- Configure ERM (Enterprise Role Management)
- Configure RAR (Risk Analysis and Remediation)
- Configure SPM (Super user Privilege Management)
- Configure RWD within SAP
- Training end user for using RWD
- Configure RWD scheduled job
- System Admin for RWD