- Over twenty - five years of SAP experience possessing knowledge of SAP project management, SAP operations, SAP systems design, SAP functional development and leveraging SAP solutions for business process improvements.
- Proven team leadership and project management, including leadership of many full cycle SAP implementations.
- Accomplished Senior Manager with domestic and international experience delivering SAP implementations and SAP support services to SAP customers across multiple industries.
- Performed all phases of the SAP project life cycle using SAP Activate methodology that included: Discover, Prepare, Explore (Design), Realization (Development/ Build), Deploy (Test) to Run (Go Live/Production).
- Work effectively at all levels of operation to provide solution governance, transparency and cooperation across teams, from high-level strategy definition to hands-on technical and functional system configuration.
- Extensive knowledge of implementing and configuring SAP Project Systems (ECC), SAP Solution Manager (7.2), and SAP S/4HANA using SAP Activate Methodology.
- Proven success in planning, organizing, leading and managing SAP implementations and SAP continuous business improvement projects
- SAP Program / Project Management
- SAP System Integration
- SAP Application Lifecycle Management
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and advanced skills in MS Visio)
- Clarity PM Software
- SAP MM (Purchasing Requisitions and Purchasing)
- SAP IM (Investment Management)
- SAP FI (Asset Accounting)
- SAP Controlling (CO)
- SAP Business Warehouse (BW)
- SAP Basis (Authorization Management-User Administration)
- SAP ERP Architecture
- SAP Activate Methodology
- SAP SRM - Supplier Relationship Management
- Agile Methodology
- SAP Upgrade
- SAP Process Integration
- SAP Public Sector
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Analysis
- SAP Solution Manager
- Change Management
- Strategic Planning
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) IT Strategy
- SAP OSS notes
- Cross-functional Team Leadership
- Functional Specifications
- Technical Specifications
- Testing Documentation
- Business Process Management
- Business Intelligence
- Project Portfolio Management
- Integration Management
- Application Lifecycle Management
- Management Consulting
- SAP Implementation Experience
- Software Documentation
SELECT WORK EXPERIENCE:
SAP Senior S/4 HANA Consultant
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Interact effectively with all levels of IT and Business Management to conduct SAP Blueprint and Roadmap scoping sessions in preparation for the upcoming SAP S/4 HANA Implementation.
- Establish and manage relationships with client and multiple vendors.
- Responsible for setting and meeting Enterprise IT strategic goals for the SAP S/4 HANA Implementation.
- Mentor and educate team on SAP Activate Project Methodology.
SAP Senior Program / Release Manager
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Responsible for the strategy and approach of the SAP Supply Chain Management Program using SAP SRM and SAP S/4 HANA.
- Provide leadership and management for the framework and processes that will be used to develop a release capacity model, determine release schedules, define an operational model for planning releases, and deploying releases into the production environment.
- Responsible for the gate reviews that will be used for quality assurance purposes
- Leverage OSS Notes to fix application functionality
- Led teams delivering SAP ECC 6.0 to S/4HANA upgrade - SAP upgrade experience
- Led teams integrating other applications into S/4HANA
- Helped to define technology roadmaps and solutions
- Lead role in the analysis and design of business processes enabled by SAP
Sr. SAP Program / Project Management / SAP IT Business Services
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Program Manager for SAP ECC, S/4 HANA, and SAP Solution Manager at Confidential & Confidential .
- Provided effective management, leadership, and drive the vision for a team of SAP project managers.
- Provide governance and quality of all SAP program and professional services projects. Directly responsible for the successful delivery of:
- Project Management for SAP initiatives
- SAP Integration Management - SAP upgrade experience
- SAP Process Transformation for methods and tools and benefits (financial) management
- IT Governance
- Interact effectively with all levels of IT and business management, to review roadmap and project progress, systems portfolio progress, and issue management as it relates to the initiatives within the SAP PMO and beyond.
- Responsible for sustaining business and SAP IT transformations through optimized processes and organizational efficiency with a business-driven IT architecture.
SR. SAP Functional Consultancy
- Led SAP improvement initiatives, while at the same time analyzing functional processes that needed re-engineering. OSS Notes utilization to fix and improve application functionality.
- Navigated a complex political environment that spans multiple USDA agencies and multiple departments.
- Configured the integration with SAP SD (Line items on Sales Orders and Debit Memos) and SAP PP (Production Orders) and SAP MM (integration with Purchasing).
- Led the SAP Project Systems improvement initiative while at the same time analyzing functional processes that needed re-engineering based on RUN SAP Continuous Process Improvement Methodology.
- Led a fit / gap analysis that encompassed improving the SAP system functionality within SAP Project Systems, SAP Investment Management, and SAP Appropriation Requests by analyzing whether the present SAP ECC system fit the Capital Management Process needed.
- Provided guidance and direction pertaining to SAP Application Architecture and SAP Business Process Analysis to understand the root cause at the SAP ECC Application layer for the SAP Application Lifecycle Management.
- Responsible for positive customer outcomes through effective planning and management of large and complex SAP Projects / SAP Service Enhancements. SAP upgrade experience.
- Partnered with stakeholders to efficiently schedule resources and facilitate delivery. Key contract points include Portfolio Management and Release Management.
- Defined and developed the end to end SAP Solution Manager Roadmap that included leveraging SAP (ALM) Application Lifecycle Management Best Practices.
SAP Senior Director
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Managed as a Project manager, a Global Team, the implementation of improvements to SAP Solution Manager: SAP Change Request Management (ChARM) and SAP Enterprise Support.
- Led the integration of a newly acquired acquisition that included a major SAP transactional and master data project that provided better Governance for the continued use of utilizing SAP Best Practices.
- Implemented SAP Test workbench that included the integration with the SAP Business Process Hierarchy for an improved, more efficient testing approach.
- Directed the delivery of improved SAP Incident and SAP Change Request Management (ChARM) processes and procedures based on ITIL foundation.
- Overall responsibility for SAP Functional Support, SAP Configuration, SAP Systems Support, and SAP system performance.
- Participated in SAP Global Project Portfolio Management (PPM).
- Liaison with the SAP Global Applications Team to agree on SAP Solutions, prioritize tasks and SAP projects as well as assure and facilitate close cooperation between both SAP Support Groups in Europe and the United States.
- Championed the identification of improvement of the principal SAP Business Processes and proposed, in close cooperation with the department heads of the operating units, new SAP Projects to further enhance efficiencies in the SAP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and/or SAP Business Process Management.
SAP Director / Senior Manager / SAP Configuration Analyst
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Primary responsibility was to manage the oversight of the SAP ERP Project(s) for Solvay ( Confidential ) for both SAP Technical and Functional Teams.
- Managed SAP technical experts configuring and developing the SAP systems for continuous operational improvements, maximising business value and supporting business transformation. SAP upgrade experience.
- Led the SAP EDI and transactions team.
- Directed a Global Team consisting of technical, functional, and quality assurance members; managed the implementation as well as performed some of the functional customization of SAP Solution Manager.
- Advised and coordinated with SAP Basis and SAP Workflow organizations on integration with the Level One Support Groups for SAP Service Desk and Business Owners for an improved Operational Governance Model, based on ITIL standards using SAP Change Request Management (ChARM).
- Resolved complex support issues and work with our operations team to address complex business challenges/demands.
- Expert with SAP MM which functions similarly to SAP SRM - Supplier Relationship Management - and implemented corporate wide relates strategies for Purchase Requisitions.
- Appointed the Global Functional SAP Lead for the International SAP Knowledge Center which included responsibilities for SAP Project Management and the day-to-day operations for Finance/Accounting/Clinical/Marketing and R&D organizations.
- Led the SAP Global R&D Management (based on SAP ECC 6.0) program that included providing substantive leadership and motivation to a team of some 20 staff of Global Resources across multiple company codes.
- Responsible for the execution, functional development, and configuration of the Global roll out SAP Project Systems throughout United States and Europe.
- Proven track record of Customizing and Development combined with the ability to demonstrate expert level configuration in SAP Project Systems and SAP Solution Manger.
- Progressed my career with two promotions from an SAP Configuration Analyst to Senior Management.
- Worked within the SAP COE Organization and reported directly to the Global CIO. Partnered closely with global business leads in Finance, Sales, Operations, HR and R&D, along with business systems analysts, application development program.
SAP FICO / PS Functional Consultant
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
- Worked, primarily on business process re-engineering during the design phase of a large SAP ERP Implementation.
- Worked within the SAP CO module managing Master Data and light configuration work within SAP Profit Center Accounting and SAP Cost Center Accounting.
- Re-engineered and streamlined several business processes; annual savings of $748,800.
- Devised and documented updated operating policies and procedures from streamlined business processes.