- A Recognized Expert in Project Leadership, Experienced in All Aspects of Software Development and Integration Design, Migration/Greenfield, Product Management and Product Sales Support
- More than 30 years of comprehensive experience as a Project Leader, Project Advisor, Team Leader, Practice Leader and Systems Manager of software and application development projects, performance analyst and tuner, and Integration Designer.
- 26 years of experience in SAP S/4HANA, ECC, R/3 and R/2 implementations as a Functional Consultant, ABAP/4 Developer, Team Leader, Quality Manager, Project Manager, Technical Project Advisor, Consulting Manager, Product Manager and Pre - Sales Support. Experienced in many full lifecycle SAP implementation projects encompassing SD, MM, PP, MDG, CRM, EWM, TM, QM, WF, IS-Auto, IS-OIL, Variant Config modules.
- Expertise in S/4HANA Greenfield & Brownfield projects implementations: OTC (Order-to-Cash), Settlement Management (Rebates, Chargebacks, Commissions) using Condition Contracts, Vistex IP modules for Rebates & Chargebacks, Make-to-Order, Make-to-Stock, P2P (Procure to pay) and Stock Transport Order business processes. Extensively used S/4HANA Data Migration Cockpit (LTMC), Migration Object Modeler (LTMOM), Conversion of Customers / Vendors to BP CVI in S/4HANA, Fiori Apps extensions & BRF+ in S/4HANA implementations.
- Expertise in Validation of Business Processes for FDA Compliance & Regulatory Audits.
- Expertise in the integration of third-party applications Viz. Windchill, ProcessWeaver, AXEDA, Vertex with SAP and PI systems.
- Industries worked: Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, High-tech, Chemical, Automotive, and Manufacturing industries.
- Experienced in leading large global teams (onsite and remote) through complex program and project tasks.
- SAP S/4HANA (1809) SD with Settlement Management - Configuration & E2E Scenarios setup for Sales Rebates, Chargebacks, Billbacks, Sales Commissions.
- Full lifecycle implementation experience with SD, SM, MM, CS, QM, EWM, PP and ABAP/4.
- Process Design, Gap Analysis, Configuration & Enhancements
- SAP Sales & Distribution - E2E Configuration, Sales Order Management, aATP check, Variant Configuration (VC), Pricing, Billing, Returns, Credit/Debit notes, GL Account determination, Tax determination.
- VISTEX IP Configuration - Agreements, Rebates, Chargeback, Billbacks, Sales Incentives.
- Experience in integrating SAP ECC/S4HANA with ProcessWeaver (Pick-Pack-Ship), Windchill MDG, PI/AXEDA software license provisioning Application.
- Hands on Experience integrating SAP S/4HANA ERP with Blockchain Hyperledger platform using OData & REST APIs.
- Operations, Business Process Documentation, Training, Presentations, Unit testing, Integration testing.
SAP ECC/Suite on HANA (SoH) Solution Architect
- Configuration of New Material Types, Item Categories, Order types, Characteristics, Classes, QM Inspection Lots, Usage Decision, Shipping Points, Storage Locations, Output types & Access Sequences for Software Delivery to AXEDA License Key system, Setting up Serial# profile for Medical Devices to track software Licensing, Integration to PW - ProcessWeaver to Pack, Ship, & Rate shopping, Configuring POs for Software Booking to Parent Company in Germany to reverse invoicing. SAP module worked: SD MM EWM QM WF and third party systems ProcessWeaver and AXEDA.
- Setting up New Pricing Tables, Condition types, Access Sequences
- Create end to end documents from IQS Quote, SOs, Deliveries (Picking, Packing Lists), Pack & Ship using PW, Invoicing, Inspection Lots, Usage decisions, FI Invoicing Etc.
- Cutover list preparation for all the required items to go live.
- Develop Business User training documentation and training.
- Recommending and testing all the related Custom Transactions and Reports to migrate on to SoH platform.
- Worked on Validation, Compliance and Regulatory Audit document for O2C and CRM business processes for more than 200 business requirements and Functional Specifications.
- Testing Pricing functionality for State Taxes in the pricing procedures for various States.
SAP S/4HANA Settlement Management Solution Architect
- Configuration of New Condition Contract types, Contract Categories, Settlement Doc types, Contract Condition Tables, Contract Condition Type, Access Sequences, Contract Pricing Procedures, business volume criteria definition, settlement calendars and FI/CO Integration.
- Configuration of SD Pricing (Condition tables, field catalog for condition tables, Condition types, access sequence, pricing procedures), condition type groups, Item category, pricing formula definition, eligible partner definition.
- Creating test data and Testing CCM functionality to generate Credit/Debit Memos to Customer Rebates, Vendor Charge Backs based on Settlement calendars: full settlement, Partial, Delta and Accruals etc.
- Mapping of EDI 845, 844 and 849 Contract & Chargeback price authorization/product transfer docs to SAP IDOCS and setting up of new message types and process codes to process Inbound & Outbound IDOCS.
- Customization of CCM Apps in SAP Fiori Launchpad.
- This Ready2Run Customization can be built as a Preconfigured SM Solution for various LOBs and BUs.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
SAP S/4HANA Practice Head & Enterprise Blockchain Solution Architect
- Blockchain Track & Track Solution (SupplyChain) for customer deliveries & integrate with SAP Fiori Frontend using SAP Cloud Connector and SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- Blockchain Application (LifeBlock) for Medical Devices Track & Trace to connect Manufacturers, Distributors, Hospitals, CareHomes, Patient Users & Regulators.
- Blockchain Healthcare - Patient Tracking Application which has full workflow from booking a Physician Appointment to Claim processing by Insurance Company - Hyperledger - SAP Cloud Platform. Presented DEMO of this application at ‘Blockchain Healthcare Summit - Chicago ‘May 3rd 2018 organized by SAP NextGen, UIC Chicago, Advance Clinical & Matter.health, attended by 175 delegates.
- Blockchain Trade Finance Solution (Invoice Financing) & integrate with SAP Fiori Frontend using SAP Cloud Connector and SAP HANA Cloud Platform. This application will have Dynamic Invoice discounting and Third party (Broker) financing options
- Project Bidding Blockchain Solution & integrate with SAP S/4HANA PS (Project Systems), SAP Fiori Frontend using SAP Cloud Connector and SAP HANA Cloud Platform and other ERP PS Systems using REST APIs.
- Blockchain Auction Application & integrate with SAP Fiori Frontend using SAP Cloud Connector and SAP Cloud Platform
- Blockchain Asset Transfer Application & integrate with SAP Fiori Frontend using SAP Cloud Connector and SAP HANA Cloud Platform
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr SAP Solutions Architect & Program Manager
- Preconfigured build on S/4HANA - Land scape simplification process to S/4HANA - sLOG (Simple Logistics)
- Performed system design, build and end-to-end testing using SAP S/4HANA and Fiori Apps testing across different modules - SD, MM, EWM, FICO, and Analytics.
- Pre-configured hi-tech solution for hardware, software and services using S/4 HANA and Fiori Apps.
- Configuration of Order Management & Billing based on Order fulfillment.
- Experince in S/4HANA Data Migration Cockpit using LTMC and LTMOM.
- User experience is simplified with Fiori Apps.
- Vistex Project Management - Sales Rebates & Incentives with 4 offshore resources.
- Co-ordination with Basis / Security for the Roles and authorizations for Demos.
Technical Environment: SAP ECC 6, S/4HANA 1610 1709
Confidential, Lake Forest, IL
SAP SD MM EWM Techno-Functional Consultant
- Design of solution map and business process documents (BPD) to new project.
- Configure third party drop-ship sales orders, which trigger automatic purchase requisition creation from order schedule lines.
- Configure third party purchase requisitions and purchase orders.
- Configure intercompany stock transfer orders (STO) for third party serialized products.
- Configure goods receipt of serialized products using SAP MIGO and RF transactions.
- Configure FIFO picking strategy for outbound (Standard delivery and STO delivery) serialized products using transfer order and RF transaction.
- Setup new product master data and vendor data for new product enablement.
- Configure and set up new pricing master data for sales and purchasing to the new serialized products.
- Setup the new outline agreement and contracts for serialized third party products.
- Unit testing and GoLive with serialized third party products for Order to cash (OTC) and Purchase to Pay (PTP) cycles.
- Extending Customer Order monitoring and exception management module (custom developed) functionality to company’s new Divisions across the globe. Order monitoring and order exception management application conditionally stop operating divisions purchase orders prior to shipment and confirmation of these orders. By doing so, these orders can now be managed by their associated operating divisions and business teams before further processing
- Design of solution map and business process documents (BPD) to new project for Order to Cash process.
- Configure intercompany & third party contract manufacturing sales orders, Sample Testing orders, Customer complaint with Return & Rework, Customer Requested Product Changes, Debits and credits and service Orders.
- Configure intercompany stock transfer orders (STO) for in house & third party products (1066 & 1099 process).
- Configure goods receipt of products using SAP MIGO and RF transactions.
- Setup new product master data and vendor data for new product enablement.
- Configure and set up new pricing master data for sales and purchasing to the new products.
- Design of Quotation, RGA output, Commercial and Proforma Invoice output smartforms.
- Writing UTS and SFT scripts for OTC functionality and execution of the same using HPQC testing tool.
- Data file validation for Material and Customer master, pricing records upload and prepare for GoLive.
Founder & Chairman
- New Business Development
- Managed a team of onsite and offshore SAP SD MM WM PP and ABAP/4 consultants.
- Project Proposals, Planning, Costing, Resource Planning etc.
- Responsible for project realization, data migration, testing, training and go live activities
- Full configuration of SAP SD system for Order-To-Cash (OTC) process flow and Logistics Execution interface in the process.
- Configure MM modules to Scheduling agreements, stock transfer order, Order creation, Shipping notifications, Drop and Direct shipments, Goods receipt, Goods issue and final Delivery.
- Configured orders, item categories, deliveries, pricing and special sales order like third party consignment, and service order.
- Configured static credit checks, pricing procedures using customer pricing & document pricing.
- Configured condition tables, condition type, access sequences, and created condition records for automatic pricing during sales order processing and the billing stages.
- Configured special pricing functions - condition exclusion, minimum order value, and created discount and group condition types etc as per new business pricing requirements.
- Configured the Billing Processing, Inter Company Billing and Rebate agreements and involved in the Integration with Accounting.
- Functional specifications for Requirements/Routines in pricing, Invoice layouts and reports
- Involved in Data Migration using LSMW, UTP and go-live support.
Confidential, Troy, MI
Lead SD/MM/WM/RF Consultant
- SD-MM Consultant, in a Confidential and Services project, covering pricing, exclusions, direct shipments, material exclusion. Configuration of different output conditions to enable a WEB based application GO-DELPHI, Edi integration for 850, 810, 856, 857, Delfor and Deljits, account determination and integration with FI. Copy controls, User Exits, Debugging skills, Text determination, Training, deployment, go-live support, unit, string and integration testing.
- Responsible for all WM configuration and implementation.
- Design of new Mobile Data Entry (MDE) SAPConsole transactions for Manufacturing, Shipping, deliveries, demand print, build pallet, GR, interplant receiving, Bin-to-bin movement, transfer posting, TO confirmation, push deliveries etc. Training, deployment, go-live support, unit, string and integration testing.
- Identify, configure, and implement new procedures within WM, Shipping, and IM areas.
- Develop, design, and implement new Barcode Labels
Confidential, Janesville, WI
Senior SAP Cross Functional Consultant
- Customization of SAP Pre-configured client layout sets to SAP standard programs for SD MM and FI modules.
- Developed new include programs to be called from SAP Script forms.
- Design and development of new SAP Script and program to simulate delivery note for order confirmation.
- Design and development of new SAP Script and a driver program for Shop packet for production orders.
- Design and development of obsolete material interface program.
Confidential, Deerfield, IL
Lead MM/WM Consultant
- Goods receipt to purchase orders, Create Bin-to-Bin transfer, Material IC text display, GR labels, and Storage location to storage location transfer, TO confirmation using delivery note (blind picking).
- Design of SAP function modules to QM notification Action Box to move unrestricted stock to blocked stock and vice versa, create Rework orders with material and without material, move unrestricted stock to inspection stock etc. This also involves developing a new screens to all these function modules to in corporate sales order details and special stock indicators into material goods movements.
- Configuration of QM master data, QM Notification types - Vendor, Customer, Internal; QM Notification processing, Defects recording, Task list set up, QM view setup for material master, QM Inspection plans for Production Orders.
- Customization of SAP Pre-configured client layout sets to SAP standard programs for MM, SD and FI modules. Developed new include programs to be called from SAP Script forms.
- Design of online transaction to display material details viz. Vendor info, customer material info, Purchasing Documents (POs, RFQ, PRQs), Sales orders, Quotations, Blanket orders, pricing info and available stock details. Developed 8 TABSTRIP screens to accommodate all the data in one screen.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Lead WM-SD Cross Functional Consultant
- Involved in Project Preparation, Business Blueprint, Realization, Final Preparation and Go Live and support stages of project.
- Configure MM/SD modules to Scheduling agreements, Order creation, Shipping notifications, Goods receipt, Goods issue and final Delivery.
- Design of user exit in GR program to populate advanced shipping notification (ASN) numbers into custom tables, develop logic to generate inbound Label print file for incoming shipments.
- Design of SAP Console transactions (Barcode Scanner) to post inbound shipments VL32N) and to Create outbound deliveries (VL01N), create mixed load sales order (VA01) etc.
- Designed a solution to handle special business process for mixed load orders for Automotive packaging industry. This solution take care special handling of ASNs, first-in first out of ASNs, accept mixed load container sizes & weight, quarantine checks, fumigation etc.
- Customization of Receiving manifest, shipping manifest SAP Scripts.
- Configure ALE-IDOC set up to receive EDI documents from the customer, RECADV Inbound), DESADV inbound), DESADV (Outbound).
- Design of data conversion/load programs for Vendors, Carriers, Materials, Master Schedules, AP docs, AR docs, Open Purchase orders and Customers.
- Design and developments of ABAP BDC programs to upload Vendor Master, Carriers, Customer master, Material master, Master schedules, Account Payable docs and Account receivable docs.
- Unit testing and go-live support.
Confidential, Lincolnshire, IL
Senior SAP Consultant
- Involved in complete configuration and development of SAP SD availability check against Product Allocation functionality.
- Involved in setting up of Product allocation planning structure S951, Allocation Procedures, Allocation Objects, Planning hierarchies, Planning parameters, consumption periods to product allocation, update rules/formulas to incoming orders into S951 etc.
- Setting up of flexible planning screens, planning types, macros to be used in Product allocation.
- Involved in design and development of Product allocation planning report, which will feed the Product Allocation structure S951 with threshold values, and preparing unit test plans (UTP) and testing of the Production Allocation functionality.
Confidential, Peoria, IL
Senior SAP Techno Functional Consultant
- Involved in Legacy Configurator study to map Confidential products - Hydraulic excavators, earth moving equipment, engines etc. into SAP using Variant Configuration functionality. Built configurable product prototype in SAP using VC functionality. Created characteristics, classes, object dependencies, materials, BOMs, pricing condition records and configuration profiles.
- Involved in design and development of interfaces to create characteristics, classes, BOMs, object dependencies, and assign object dependencies to characteristics, configuration profiles and BOM items, pricing condition records, configuration profiles using SAP provided APIs. These interface programs will be embedded into SAP new dimension tools like SAP Internet Pricing & Configuration (IPC) and SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software packages as standard utilities to migrate legacy variant configuration data.
- Attended in-house SAP CRM 3.0 training related to IPC and Variant configuration to develop the interfaces to CRM module.