- 12+ years of Information Technology and Consulting experience which includes
- 12 years of strong consulting / implementation experience with SAP FICO / Fixed Assets / Investment Management modules that includes.
- Proficient in SAP S/4 HANA Central Finance for cloud and on - premise editions (1610, 1709, 1809)
- Experience in implementing SAP RAR Solution (Revenue Recognition) IFRS 15 compliance.
- Experience in implementing SLAN and SAP REFX to comply with ASC 842/ IFRS 16.
- 2 years of software development and system maintenance experience with multiple software across different industry.
- Proficient in ASAP (SAP) and AGILE methodologies in implementing SAP solution to multiple clients across multiple industries and multiple countries.
- Rich experience implementing SAP solutions to Banking, Pharmaceuticals, Finance, Technology, Insurance, Energy & Mining, Oil & Gas, Retail, Automobile (Service Parts), Utility, Aviation, Food & Beverage and Construction industries.
- Proficient working with extensively complex Enterprise Application Integration and Business transformation projects
- Effective contribution and active participation in strategy decisions (Executive / C-Level) and RFP, PMO activities
- Excelled in Program Management, IT Portfolio Management, Change Management & Process Management / Optimization, Project Planning, Budgeting and Resource planning
Solution Expert SAP FICO/ Fixed Assets
Environment: s: ECC, S4 HANA 1610, 1709
- Responsible for the implementation and support of SLAN/ NLA ( Confidential ) Solution for multiple customers.
- Complete end to end implementation of SLAN for an integrated model (SAP Integration) and a standalone environment.
- Planning and Implementing SAP RE-FX and SAP CLM leasing solutions for operating and finance leases in ECC.
- Valuation rules configuration and set up, Sub leases processes, Retrospective changes, ROU set up, Interest calculations in valuation parameters and Integration between SAP FI - RE-FX.
- Configure SAP Fixed Assets and General Ledger to integrate with Confidential .
- Responsible for the cutover and data conversion activities for all leased assets.
Solution Expert SAP FICO
Environment: s: ECC, S4 HANA 1610
- Responsible for the blue print and design activities for the implementation of SLAN/ NLA ( Confidential ) to handle the lease classification, lease terms, event management and contract adjustments.
- Responsible for the complete end to end implementation of SLAN for an integrated model (SAP Integration) and a standalone environment for multiple customers.
- Configure and present the E2E scenarios for all Operating and Finance Leases.
- Configure SAP Fixed Assets and General Ledger to integrate with SLAN.
- Customize and unit-test Confidential to allow the client to be compliant with IFRS16 and ASC842. Responsible to help customers build custom reports from the SLAN database.
- Responsible for all End user and super user training for the SLAN application.
SAP FICO/ RAR Lead Consultant
Environment: ECC, S4 1610
- Responsible for the Data migration Activities of FI Objects (GL, AP, IC, Fixed Assets).
- Responsible to all Tax configuration and integration for US, Europe and APOC company codes.
- Responsible for the build and execution of custom objects for COPA and Standard Costing / Actual Costing.
- Implementation of SAP RAR 1.3 (IFRS 15). Defined POB Structures to identify separate performance obligations.
- Implementation of SAP RE-FX to comply with IFRS 16 and ASC 842.
- Conducted workshop on SAP Simple Finance (sFin 1610) and documented the impact analysis on migrating existing Classic Finance to Simple Finance.
- Prototyped the test system to make sure the all the existing functionalities are working as expected after removing indexed and aggregate tables and replaced with HANA CDS views.
- Designed / Prototyped data modeling in HANA studio for featured custom reports.
Confidential, Durham, NH
SAP FICO FIXED Assets Lead
Environment: ECC 6.0
- Fixed Assets Revaluation for all US and Netherlands Company Codes.
- Lead Business User Workshop to define Business Process Procedures.
- Gathered high-level financial information requirements and translated these requirements into an appropriate SAP financial hierarchy (enterprise model).
- Responsible for the Data conversions activities for all Finance master data and transactional data.
- Responsible for drafting functional specifications for all custom objects (reports, interfaces, forms and enhancements)
- Responsible for all the Fixed Assets, GL and Tax configuration, Data Migration, UAT and end user training.
SAP FICO Lead
Environment: SAP ECC
- Responsible for the end to end implementation of SAP Banking/ In House Cash, SAP BCM, EBS and Lockbox.
- Responsible for the functional aspects of the project, starting from blue print, realization, testing, cutover and go-live.
SAP FICO / Fixed Assets Lead Consul tant
Environment: SAP ECC
- Responsible for the end to end implementation of SAP FICO (New GL, AP, AR, Banking, Fixed Assets, Vertex (Taxes), Cost Center Accounting, PS and CO-PA) with PP/MM/SD integration.
- Responsible for the functional aspects of the project for Finance, starting from blue print, realization, testing, cutover and go-live.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
SAP FI Lead
Environment: SAP ECC
- End to end implementation of EBS, PMW and In-House Cash for US and Canadian company Codes. End user training included.
- Configuration and implementation of payment medium workbench for Canadian company codes to process checks, wires and ACH payments.
- Implementation of In-House Cash and EBS
- Resolved Production support tickets on a daily basis.
SAP FICO Banking Solution Lead
- Responsible for the Fixed Assets revaluation for all US and Netherlands Company Codes.
- Lead Business User workshops to define Business Procedures.
- Responsible for Data Conversion Activities for all Fixed Assets master data and transactional data.
- End to end implementation of - Domestic/ International ACH/ SEPA, SWIFT Payments for US and European Company C odes.