- Confidential is an accomplished information technology and management consulting services leader with over 22 years of professional services experience.
- He has sold and managed multi - million dollar professional service engagements for clients throughout the United States and in a variety of industries.
- He has an excellent track record of optimizing client performance through the strategic transformation services, operational improvements, and information technology solutions in both private and public sectors.
- Confidential specializes in strategic Enterprise Data Management solution sales, project management, analysis, business process management, master data management, business intelligence, data governance and strategic planning. His industry experience includes consumer products, retail, insurance, telecommunications, and financial services.
- Account Management for clients, Proposal Development, Strategy and Implementation, Enterprise Data Management (EDM) Practice Management and Technology Development, Sales Presentations, Technology Point-of-View (POV) and White Papers
- Team Building and Leadership, Meeting Facilitation, Strategy Planning and Project Scoping, Project Monitoring and Control, Budgeting, Resource Planning and Risk Management, Performance Management using Earned Value (EVM), IT Governance, Data Governance, Project Management Office (PMO), PMP
- Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK), Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), AGILE, Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI)
- ITIL v3, Business Process Management Notation (BPMN), Gap Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Requirements Gathering, Functional and Technical Specifications, Project Definition and Initiation, Master Data Management (MDM), Data Governance, Strategy Maps, and Strategy Development
Enterprise Solutions Development: SAP BI/DW, MDM - Customer, Vendor and Product
Statistical and Data Analysis, Integration and Reporting: SAP Analysis for Office, Business Objects, Excel, Data Warehousing, DSS, InfoSphere DataStage, QualityStage, Pentaho, Data Governance, Data Quality, Data Conversion, Data Profiling, Data Mapping, Data Mining and Analysis, Executive Dashboard and Analytic Reporting
Relational Database Management Systems: ORACLE, SQL Server, SAP HANA, SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC), IBM DB2
Miscellaneous Tools: MS Project, MS Access, Visio
Director, SAP Consulting and Solutions
- A leader in the Data Management & Analytics group. Providing Master Data Management /Governance Strategies and Implementations utilizing SAP S/4 HANA, and Analysis for Office
- Projects have been with a Confidential based manufacturing company, delivering the SAP master data management / data migration strategy. approach, project plan and solution development
- Aligned the Data team with the FICO, MM, SD, and WM business process teams to plan and deliver the identification, cleansing, transformation, and loading of the master (Vendor, Customer, Location, Materials) and transactional data from various legacy source systems into S/4 HANA.
Director, SAP Consulting and Solutions
- A leader in the SAP Data Management & Analytics group. Providing Business Intelligence Strategies and Implementations utilizing SAP BW, HANA, HEC and Analysis for Office
- Managing cross-functional project teams, project budgets and providing oversight of the development of multiple program threads and releases
- Providing IT governance and process improvement strategy for IT PMO
- Projects have been with New York Life Insurance, delivering key SAP data intensive business processes, financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting processes, master and transactional data governance from source to analytics.
Senior Manager, Enterprise Data Management Group
- Senior Manager in the Information Management practice and a leader in the Enterprise Data Management group
- Responsible for selling and delivering solutions that include Master Data Management (MDM), Data Governance, and Data Integration/Management technologies
- Extensive project management of data management and decision support applications strategies and implementations
- Typical project activities include MDM, strategy, business requirements definition, data governance, technical / data architecture, functional / technical specifications, data integration and migration (ETL, EAI) and development, testing, performance tuning,, and deployment
Confidential, Seattle, WASenior Manager
- I assisted the client as a Senior Program manager for SAP Data Conversion and Data Governance teams
- Managed the team, conducted reviews and determine the functional and technical scope, created and managed development schedule and resources, both on and off-shore
- Created and schedule the release approval process in agreement with change and/or product management processes and managed the change control and defect resolution processes
- Provided consulting guidance for the Enterprise Data Management Organization (DMO)
- Designed and developed the overall Data Governance Framework, including organization model, policies, procedures and standards to be used by the DMO to manage master data
Confidential, Tulsa, OKSenior Manager
- The client is a global supplier to the Oil and Gas industry, operating 300+ stores in globally. I assisted the client with defining and implementing an SAP ERP and Master Data Management solution
- Program threads included Data Governance, Item / Product Master Data Management (MDM) implementation of 800K SKUs, and a Data Quality implementation for Item, Customer, and Location data
- Overall program manager for over 50 on-shore and offshore consultants, and contract resources
- Oversaw the current state analysis on existing master data; design of future state architecture and organization structure, policies and standards
- Designed and implemented the overall development and deployment strategy, tracked development, documented scope and changes, manage version control
Confidential, Minneapolis, MNSenior Manager
- The client is one of the largest retailers in the North America, operating 1200+ stores in the US and Canada.
- Defined and implemented the Enterprise Data Management Strategy. Program threads included Enterprise Data Governance organization and policies, Enterprise Master Data Management strategy and Customer Master Implementation, Metadata Management, Change Management Strategy and Data Warehouse Optimization.
- Overall project manager for over 20 on-shore and offshore consultants. Oversaw the current state analysis on existing master data, the design of future state recommendations, and strategy for a global implementation, as well as, vendor/tool selection, and the design and implementation of the Customer Master domains
- Manage / Technical Lead for the Data Conversion the cleansing, standardization, and conversion of master data into Oracle EBS and SAP ECC using IBM DataStage
- Program Manager for the Master Data team (Customer, Vendor) of 40+ on-shore and offshore resources
- Oversaw the overall conversion design, deployment strategy, customer data analysis, cleansing, matching, tracked defect and changes, coordinated Oracle EBS and SAP deployments, scheduled transports and code migrations, reviewed configurations
- The MDM thread is responsible for creating and implementing Supplier and Location Master domains, redefining the organization, business processes and data governance components that will manage the consistency, uniformity, accuracy and integration of the core master data
- The project spanned separate and simultaneous rollouts in the UK, Japan, India, Argentina, Mexico, Canada, United States, Latin America, and China
- The Project Manager for 100+ on-shore and offshore consultants and oversaw the MDM vendor selection and strategy, design of future state processes and architecture, and the global implementation and rollout
- Location and Suppler Master data domains were implemented using IBM WebSphere Customer Center, DataStage, and QualityStage systems and then loading into SAP