Possess 4+ years of experience In SAP Products Innovation.
- SAP BASIS Administration
- SAP HANA Administration
- Linux, Windows OS platforms
- HP Universal CMDB Monitoring tool
- C, C++, JAVA/J2EE, ABAP programming languages
- Apigee - Sysops, Apigee-CI/CD
SAP - IT Operational Analytics
- Delivered the role of SAP IT Consultant in supporting SAP Landscapes in Build and Operations primarily focusing in the area of SAP BASIS and HANA technologies
- Executing build and configuration of SAP technology landscapes for SAP’s Development and Testing environment as a part of BASIS administration
- Performing SAP solution maintenance activities as a part of L1 BASIS support
- Engaging with server management team in defining landscape Technical Architecture and Infrastructure, and setup for Customer landscapes
- Executing cloud delivery for Customer’s Information Technology (IT) environment from Implementation perspective
- Maintaining integration part of HP Universal CMDB tool used as central repository for maintaining and controlling all Confidential systems and server data.
- Co-driving Customer escalations in the area of implementation
- Building high level Documentation and processes to be followed.
- Performed SAP ECC 6.0 & SAP NW 700 installations remotely as per the client’s requirement.
- Monitoring the system and performing the Daily Health checks, maintaining operation modes for day and night operation, Background jobs monitoring, report on delayed background jobs.
- Developed Classical reports, Interactive reports, LSMW, User exits, BADI, Enhancements, Views, Database table creations
SAP IT Consultant
- Developed presentation logic by implementing struts framework software.
- Developed front end pages using struts supplied JSP tag library.
- Developed JavaBeans that are used by various modules of the application.