- Confidential brings a deep understanding of SAP systems and implementation with a special focus on Project Systems, Plant Maintenance, Controlling and Finance.
- Besides his core skillset, he is well versed in SAP Customer Service and Sales
- . He has served clients in the Oil & Gas, Process, Public Utilities, Beverage, Engineering & Construction, Public Sector and Manufacturing industries over the past 20 years. In addition, Confidential demonstrates experience with Investment Management, Asset Accounting and Document Management.
- Confidential has delivered ten full - cycle SAP implementations having successfully led teams in all phases.
- In his most recent engagements, he played various roles in the capacity of solution architect, team lead, cutover manager, integration manager and project manager.
- Confidential is certified in Confidential ’s EVD and SAP’s ASAP project delivery methodologies. He also holds a PMP certification and Six Sigma Greenbelt certification.
- Core skillset is in implementing Project Systems and EAM
- Has designed and put in place solutions for clients selling projects for revenue. This includes tight integration between PS and SD.
- Team lead on a number of SAP implementations
- Deep integration experience with PM, PS, CS, SD, PP, MM/IM, and FI/CO
- Knowledge and experience with SAP PPM
- Ten full life-cycle SAP implementations with experience in working with multiple stakeholders across functions, managing deployment, understanding and coordinating integration topics across teams
Confidential, Radnor, PA
Plant Maintenance Consultant
- Plant Maintenance consultant responsible for implementing SAP Plant Maintenance to replace the existing Maximo system being operated by business units from the recently merged Air Liquide units.
- Existing Confidential units using COGZ and Carbonics units using INFOR were replaced in a second phase of the rollout.
- Among the functionality introduced was Equipment, Functional Locations, Task Lists and Maintenance Plans.
- Document attachments made to Equipment and Work Orders were managed in an external document management system called DocuWare.
- DocuWare was interfaced to the SAP General Object Services via an off-the-shelf connector that enabled users to attach documents to PM objects from SAP.
Technical Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, Powerplan.
Confidential, Minneapolis MN
Project Systems lead
- PS Lead consultant responsible for implementing SAP Project Systems with Controlling interfaced with the existing Passport and Maximo Work Management systems, JD Edwards and Powerplan systems.
- This includes configuring and testing the SAP Project System to work in concert with the above existing systems.
- In particular to receive work orders and charges from the legacy work management systems as internal orders in SAP, processing them and relaying them to external legacy systems.
- He is also responsible for data conversion, testing and documentation of the design relating to the above.
Technical Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, Powerplan.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
SAP PS Lead, Architect, Manager
- Led the assessment effort for the client’s PLM system in ECC 5.0 which consisted of Specifications Management using Recipe Management, ECM/ECO and DMS interfaced with a number of legacy systems including Ariba and Oracle for Materials Management and Purchasing.
Technical Environment: SAP PLM on ECC 5.0/6.0, Ariba, Oracle.
Confidential, Seattle WA
- Provided SME and design expertise to the setup of the client’s EAM system.
- This included designing and writing specifications for the management of capital projects using SAP investment management, plant maintenance, customer service, project systems and PPM for their business units.
Technical Environment: ECC 6, SAP PPM.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Confidential was part of the project management office.
- His responsibilities included assisting with the cutover and post go-live process.
- This specifically included setting up a post go-live team to support the client team.
- He was also actively involved in the build of the deployment plan, including pre-cutover, cutover and post-cutover activities.
Technical Environment: ECC 6, SAP PPM.
Confidential, Dayton, OH
- Led the Finance team through the blueprint phase of the project with 3 onshore, 2 offshore and 2 client resources. He is responsible for planning blueprint workshop schedules, leading requirement gathering workshops, coordinating with the procurement team and managing the deliverables assigned to the Finance team.
- The challenge in this project is to implement a solution that utilizes the existing Facets claims management system and integrates with FS-CD and SAP ECC.
- The vision is to ultimately replace the client’s outsourced payment functions with in-house payment disbursement.
- All of this to be done while meeting the unique statutory reporting requirements of the healthcare insurance industry.
Technical Environment: ECC 6, Trizetto Facets, eFreedom
Confidential, New Haven CT
Solution Architect/ Integration Manager
- Confidential was the solution architect responsible for the overall coordination of the FI/CO, PM and MM teams and ensuring a unified design.
- He was also responsible for coordinating the integration of the SAP systems with the over 30+ legacy systems in place.
- This was keeping in mind that that eventually both SAP systems would be merged into one.
- We designed a two-controlling area design for the interim with each company staying independent.
- This was followed by merging both controlling areas into one when the second company went live.
Confidential, Houston TX
PS Design Expert
- Analyzed the client's current processes for managing projects and recommended options for gaining actual cost visibility.
- Confidential recommended the use of SAP's Material Ledger with actual cost to circumvent the disadvantages of using material at standard cost from five different locations.
- Implementing these changes would mean the client could avoid cost-overruns like the one where they went 25% over budget on an $800 million project.
- Confidential was responsible for studying the client's business, discuss requirements with the client and Confidential delivery team members and develop an approach to resolve the client's issue.
- In successfully delivering value to the client, Confidential leveraged his network to get colleagues with in-depth knowledge to speak to the client and discuss the finer points of the proposed solution.
Technical Environment: ECC 6
Confidential, Thorofare NJ
Team Lead, Cutover Manager, Integration Manager
- Led the team responsible for bringing together the client's security system installation business from a number of IT platforms to a single instance of SAP.
- Confidential and his team studied the client's business of custom security systems, off-the-shelf systems and IT solutions.
- They then designed a single process and system for managing these varied businesses thereby enabling cross-transfer of resources, centralized scheduling and a single method for billing, recognizing revenue and reporting installation cost and revenue.
- Confidential transitioned into the role of cutover manager and coordinated the cutover planning and execution over 10 sites.
- The work involved building the detailed plan including pre and post cutover site readiness activities.
- Confidential was also the site lead at one of the go-live sites during post go-live stabilization.
- With the start of the second phase of the project, Confidential was the integration manager of the project during the blueprint and realization phases. He was responsible for managing deliverables schedules for the process team, identifying and coordinating the resolution of integration issues between teams and reporting to client leadership.
Technical Environment: ECC 6, BI
Confidential, Nashville TN
- Led the analysis and design of a bi-directional interface between Microsoft Project and Primavera.
- A major part of the client's business is supporting services for the Federal Government, which required reporting in MS Poject.
- The client managed projects internally using SAP and used the interface developed to produce status reports for their clients in the required MS Project format.
Technical Environment: MS Project, SAP ECC 6
Confidential, Orange County CA
SAP PS/AM Solution Architect and Project Manager
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the project starting with pre-project planning, blueprint, realization and go-live.
- He created the project plan, defined deliverables templates, ensure milestone completion and customer sign-off, planning and execution of integration testing and go-live.
- Confidential led his team to deliver the entire scope of the project on time and on budget.
- Confidential was also responsible for managing the independent contractors on the project implementing a Business Intelligence solution to support part of the client's existing SAP ECC installation.
Technical Environment: ECC 6, Business Intelligence