- Senior Consultant with a proven track record of developing processes that elevate corporate value and maximize business opportunities.
- 20+ years of SAP professional services, business development, and technical and business management experience within the public and private sectors .
- Background encompasses business process reengineering in program and project management, resource optimization, requirements gathering and definition, gap analysis, business process analysis and design, and application integration. Extensive knowledge of PM methodologies, SAP and Microsoft systems, and Professional Services.
- In - depth understanding of the integration of SAP modules. Skilled in leading teams to achieve increases in customer satisfaction, productivity, and profitability.
- Possesses an active enhanced security clearance issued by the Canadian Government and Nexus access to travel between USA and Canada.
- The main skills He has used and developed are briefly the followings ;
- Knowledge of client server and web environments to plan and direct the team through implementation
- Experience with managing testing, conversion, and cutover activities
- Align Project resources with business needs
- Propose solutions to assure risks are mitigated
- Responsible for driving change and identifying solutions
- Provide effective communication between the business and the project teams
- Excellent leadership abilities for supervising and motivating the project team managers
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to maintain relationships with internal and external resources
- Excellent organization skills, strong oral and written communication skills required
- Expertise in best practices
- Experience to include 20+ years of SAP implementation experience
- 4+ full life cycles, and global implementation
- Global industry experience and large SAP deployment experience
- Service industry experience
- SAP project evaluations
- Project planning and scheduling
- SAP (ERP) scoping and planning
- Scope change control management
- SAP integration testing
- Client negotiations
- Project scoping
- Change request management
- ERP Training design and implementation
- Client negotiations and contract management
- Transition management
- Detailed design, development
- Large scale roll-out and implementation
- SAP Change Management & Training
- System implementation and roll-out
- SAP Configuration
- Systems integration
- Organizational information planning
- Applications software
- Inventory and asset management
- Systems software
- Technology planning and migration
- Relational database software
- Accounting consolidations
- Micro computer software
- Downsizing assessment and management
- Application Development Tools software
- Transition & change management
- Financial management and controlling
- General Ledger
- Receivables management and revenue control
- Commitment and cash accounting
- Financial planning, modeling, and budgeting
- Order Entry Management
- Payables management and commitment control
- Procurement Systems
- Project Management Systems
SAP SD, PS w / strong know how in MM/PM/ PP/ FICO/AA/CATS/ BW/ IS-Retail/ IS-U/ PMP
- SAP SD/PS (RRB)/FICO/Retail/MM/PM/PP/CATS/IS-U / AMI 2.0 Microsoft Office Suite/ ASAP methods
- Training and Configuration skills.
Sr. SAP MM Consultant
- MM Analyst with MRP ramifications
- SAP Manufacturing system Deployment - Roll Out Fort Worth USA to Mirabel Canada
- Data Conversion analysis ( Enovia - > SAP; Legacy -> SAP)
- Data Validation Reports analysis
- HPQC Test Lead and Coordinator
- Business presentations
- Implement Client's template) MDM MM SCM ) GPD (PP PS MM CO) ) MRP relationships ) Enovia Dassault PLM - SAP interface ) CAMS
Sr. SAP PS / PP with WM Consultant
- Change Management Project
- SAP Manufacturing system rapid Deployment - Roll Out USA to Canada (New Plant for Sherbrooke Sealing Manufacturing)
- Implement Client's template
- Workshops - Fit Gap and Change Management Project
- MDM support: BOMs; Routings-Task Lists; Work Centers; Material Masters
- Integration Test Cycles (UAT) ) Support client's staff for MDM for PP; PS; MM; PM; SD
Sr. SAP PS / CO, CATS Lead Consultant
- Conducting development, prototyping and marketing of a CO/PS/IM/CATS configuration to support the new standardized Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting methodology for Federal Departments and Agencies
- Conducting preliminary concept development for a managed hosting solution for the SAP application, targeting a significant reduction in the number of instances and support staff in the Federal Government.
- Providing Subject Matter Expert support to the inter-Departmental and Agency forum for the CO/PS/IM/CATS modules. These duties include:
- Analysis and presentation of emerging capabilities in the modules to all forum members
- Explanation and presentation of the modules to users who have not implemented them but are interested
- Assistance in performing a fit/gap analysis, blueprint and implementation plan for the appropriate components of the modules
- Providing Center of Excellence and Level 3 Help Desk support to Federal Government SAP installations
- Integration of SAP Project Systems (PS) to FI Financial Accounting,,CO Controlling, CATS, IM (Investment Management), PM, MM,
- Develop proof of concepts for IM with; CO/Internal Orders; PS/WBS; PM Work Orders
Sr. SAP PS / PP with SD MM CO Consultant
- SAP Manufacturing system rapid Deployment - Roll Out France to North America (New Plant for Montreal Subway-Metro Bogies Manufacturing)
- Implement Client's template
- Workshops - Fit Gap
- MDM support: BOMs; Routings-Task Lists; Work Centers; Material Masters
- Integration Test Cycles (UAT) ) Support client's staff for MDM for PP; PS; MM; PM; SD in following Domains;
- Sales - Invoicing:
- Sales administration
- Customer delivery
- Customer invoicing
- Project initialisation
- Sales & Operation Plan
- Engineering - Master Data:
- Work preparation (Routings)
- Production - Manufacturing
- Manufacturing Sub contracting
- Purchasing - Procurement
- Overhead and services purchasing (indirect costs)
- Purchasing for manufacturing (direct costs)
- Procurement-Scheduling Agreement
- Stock - Inventory
- Inbound logistics
- Stock Management (WM) - Project Stock
- Outbound logistics
- Finance - Controlling
- Time booking
Sr. SAP SD / PS / PM RRB Consultant Specialist
- Developments related to Optimization Projects
- Centralized business requirements, performed fit gap analysis and recommended solution
- Enhanced the SAP SD RRB-DIP solution (with touch points to MM, PS, PM)
- Mapping of PS, PM objects w/ DIP - RRB
- Simplification of RRB concepts for Management
- Working on SAP FI CO aspects of cost billing: Costing sheets, Settlements
- To help stabilize Non Freight Invoicing / Collection system, based on priority items as per business team
- Define As is and To be requirements
- Design, Build and Test solution
- Help other team members in the best approach to resolve system issues
- Participate in system enhancement road map
- Go live support and communication with programmers
- Provide SAP PM/Asset Management and PM/PS Integration expertise in the implementation of SAP ECC6 for maintenance and service operations.
- Member of the Asset Management Operations team; responsible for design, configuration of all PM Technical/Data objects, RICEF development, Unit and Integration testing of all planned and unscheduled maintenance & service management processes (PM/MM/PS).
- Lead and participate cross functionally in multiple design/development workshops to document business requirements, AS-IS processes, identify gaps, develop best practice integrated To-Be designs, and provide PM Process Training to power user project team business representatives.
SAP PS / SM / PM / IS-U SAP Solution Architect
- Working on Smart Meters Mass Deployment and interfaces design between SAP HQ systems and External Supplier for mass installation
- Definition of specifications related to PM Work Orders and scheduling to be used as support framework for recording Mass Installation operations for Labor and Equipement tracking of Smart Meters by 3 rd party outsourced installer.
- Working on SAP AMI 2.0 version for Web Services across; SAP<->MDMS/MDUS<->Head Ends;
- Configuration & Testing
- Solution Architecture Design
- Work Order Management (PS/PM/SM)
- Entreprise Asset Management
- AMI 2.0 implementation
- Support Project / prepare SOW
SAP PS / SD / SCM / Consultant
- Involved with Upstream Divisions / Geo Markets definitions in SAP; Costs Centers; Profit Centers; Profitability Analysis & Reporting
- Upstream Business Segment examples;
- Process & Pipelines Services
- Chemical Services
- Holes Stimulation Services
- Tools Services
- International Deployment SAP Consultant for SCM / Logistics matters; MM; WM; Inventory Management; Equipment; PM, PS, PP.
- Master data upload and conversion from legacy system; Materials; BOMs; Routings; Task List; Work Centers
- SCM data load using Excel V lookup and CATT programs
- Material Master, BOMs simple and complex multiple layers, Vendor masters, equipment master, batch management, serialization, variant configured materials, serial number loads
- Intercompany stock transfer orders load, Purchase Order, stock transfer orders load
- Provide SAP PM/SCM implementation expertise in the transition of multiple legacy systems (JD Edwards & SAP 4.6) to ECC6 resulting from the corporate acquisition of BJ Services.
- Member of the Supply Chain Management / Manufacturing team; responsible for Remanufacturing, Manufacturing, Fleet and Facilities planned and unscheduled maintenance processes (PM/MM/PP).
- Lead and participate cross functionally to document AS-IS processes, identify gaps and requirements, develop best practice integrated To-Be designs, provide SCM/PM Process Training and Go-Live support to power user Process Specialists and end users
SAP PS / RPM / Consultant
- Participate and act in implementation of My SAP Enterprise Portal 7.0 for module PS & RPM as part of the PPM Team (Project Portfolio Management) for all phases, Design, Realization, Training, and Unit & Integration Testing.
- Organize Data and Testing for P6 Primavera interface with SAP PS
- Develop Functional Specifications for new Custom Reports
- Prepare Data Elements requirements for RPM Dashboards design
- M apping of elements from CRM projects and objects of the SAP R/3 PS
- S et up a project scenario for the CRM project type to be transferred in SAP R/3 Customizing
- P lan the costs and revenue for a CRM project using the SAP R/3 Project System and the data transfer
- Earned Value Analysis with SAP
- Manage and support Integration Testing for Generation; Transmission; Distribution Divisions
- Design of CO Versions to be used with PS in order to accommodate Confidential Budget (Approved; Assigned) and Investments Management (IM) Cycle
- Development of ABAP Query Reports / Quick Viewer and modifications of SAP Menu
- Implementation and Configuration of Planned and Actual Interests Calculation for PS. Inclusion in PS Period End Business processes
- Development of specifications for Interest, Calculation program customization for Non Capital Investments projects.
- GO-LIVE for April 1 st 2010
SAP PS / SD Consultant
Confidential, BOSTON, MA
- Intercompany process with SD & PS generating the intercompany requirements
- Lab Services sales process utilizing sales quote, contract, order and billing
- Change order process related to the toxicology sales process
- Credit memo process related to lab services and toxicology process
- Pricing for all the above mentioned processes
- Designed and configured a solution to exchange rate difference between company code and Controlling area
- Assisted with SD revenue recognition process
- Configured and tested the following CSS Resource Related Billing sales processes
- The CSS Cost Plus ATO process utilizing sales order to debit memo request, debit memo billing
- The CSS Time & Material process utilizing sales order, debit memo request, debit memo billing
- In parallel times are entered into the system against project activities, approved, transferred to CO, transferred via DP91 and then the billing process takes place
- Participate and act in full implementation of My SAP Enterprise Portal 6.0 for module PS & SD as part of the Pre Clinical Team (PCS) for all phases, Design, Realization, Training, Unit & Integration Testing.
- Fit-Gap analysis on solutions to be adopted e.g.; ATO versus RRB.
- Specifically implement and design the Assembly to Order (ATO) and Resource Related Billing (RRB) for Commercial and Government Contract Business.
- Also design & develop (via Workshops) complementary Business processes; Inter/Intra-Company exchange of services; Result Analysis with modified Method of Calculation (Plan Period over Plan YTD); Capacity Planning for weekend shifts.
- Complete development of Business scenarios for ATO & RRB to Business Processes owners & acceptance.
- Writing have Integration Tests Scenarios encompassing; ATO Project creation with Sales Quotation; Pricing within Sales Document; Month End with Settlements; RA.
- Develop / Perform Unitary Testing and Integration Testing / Mercury Quality center
- Development of Functional Specifications for new customs reports with follow up with Technical programming, testing and implementation.
- Customization of calculations in PS Network Activities with usage of User Fields Activity Tab; development; testing; implementation.
- Complete configuration of PS & SD processes related to ATO & RRB with accompanying documentation.
- Working on SAP FICO aspects; Costing Sheets; RA; Settlements; Result Analysis.
- OSS support for my SAP EP 6.0 version related problems.
- Develop Project Plan and own responsibility in regards to English-French / USA-Canada Translation tasks required for Montreal, Quebec/Canadian Roll-Out.
- Change Management for Testing Plan; Training; Documentation.
- Manager for Integration Testing cycles with HP Quality Center
- Production of BPP’s with UPerform and QA.
- SAP Security & Authorization Checks Testing
SAP PS / MM / PM / CO / CATS Consultant
- Participate with the Integrator team of IBM, to the new implementation of SAP PS module
- Develop CATT/LSMW programs for Master Data Mass Load (Activity Types, Cost Elements, Standard Rates, Work Centers, Service Entry Sheets, PM Equipment with Classification characteristics and others.
- Taking part in Blueprint and Business Process Definition
- Performed configuration to project systems, CATS, FICO, MM, and Classification. The PS configuration performed was based on a WBS hierarchy, utilizing cost element planning,
- Develop / Perform Unitary Testing and Integration Testing
- Support Level 3; Used software; Remedy
- Fine Tune configuration; MM (Division; Store; Movement Types; Value Class / GL); PS WBS / Networks. New Control Keys
- Verify and Test Financial aspects like Periodic Settlements (WBS) and Logistics functions like Procurement for Services in PS Networks (Service Entry Sheet, Purchase requisitions, etc.)
- Develop Cut Over Plan with Confidential éotron team while planning SAP Security and BASIS operations plan for targeted implementation March 1 st 2007.
- Contract was extended until December 2007 as Post Go-Live Change Requests and Support SAP Consultant for PS, MM, HR-CATS, CO, PM. In regards to Engineering / Logistics operations support.
- Develop / write specifications for ABAP customization needs on PS module; WBS; Networks; User Exit; BAPI / BADI related; test; validate.
- Change Management aspects / planning; Development of Training documentation; provide training as Instructor.
- Documentation Translation Q/A & proof reading
Business Process Manager
- As Team leader for the Engineering & Construction group of Confidential SAP InVision / Accenture team.
- Help the Client and guide in developing functional design by leading client end user workshops, in order to evaluate future TO-BE processes, customizations, etc. and identify any RICEF GAPS to the existing process.
- FTE’s reduction calculation, ROI, derivation of benefits and preparation of sign-off document for Executive Management.
- Business Processes involved in phase I; Definition of Landscape.
- SD APO
- MM SRM
- PS CProjects, xRPM
- PLM/PS with IM
Project Manager / Sr. Consultant
- Develop relationships & methodologies for PS-SAP with PMI concepts in accompanying the client.
- Also supported the Confidential -Quebec Business Analysts on site for Business processes concepts and configurations.
- Also acted dual roles as SAP Senior Consultant & Project Manager for the Telecommunications, Networks and Systems division of Confidential -Quebec, in implementing the 1st version of PS functional enhancements.
- IM/PS and Archiving practices.
- Responsible for a team of 6-8 persons as Project Manager
- Respect of budgets and deadlines with success
- Define Global Mandate, responsibilities, deliverables, Business indicators definition
- Monitor and control all project phases and assess progress at Management Steering Committee
- Assure solutions integration for Business Processes from functional and technical point of view
- Ensure Change Management / Training program development & QA
- SAP Knowledge transfer to Confidential -Quebec staff
SAP Sr. Consultant / Project Manager
- Since the end of implementation of version 4.6c of SAP, all change or enhancement propositions that are available by Business Process on the new version were revised and prioritized. Classified on the basis of their relevancy, a number of requests were grouped and became specific projects.
- Each of the Enhancements will be implemented according to these two steps: a first phase demonstrates the new functionality with a prototype so the business owners can evaluate the relevancy of the enhancement.
- The second phase consists to the implementation of change and the training of users, further to the approval of the enhancement. All enhancements have been prioritized by the Business Process Owners and their realization will require three phases
- Maximize the use of CBC SAP R/3 system as we improve the tools and functionality provided to the user’s community
- To eliminate interfaces and custom programs in replacing them by standards SAP functionalities
- To integrate external processes to the SAP central system.
- Implementation of PS Networks and Resource Related Billing (RRB) including Configuration using the DI P Profile functionality
- Concept, Blueprint, Design, Configuration for the new SD International Sales System; Customer Sales Order; Pricing; Invoicing; Customer Maintenance; Material Maintenance; Packing List; Billing; Cash Sales
- Development of training materials with RWD software
- Support level 3 for SD-PS-CO modules
- Used software; Remedy, Mercury Quality center (Test Director)
Director - Solutions Architecture
- Initiated consultative sales account management of opportunities that involved executive level contact to position sales strategy, solution design, demonstrations, pilots, and business case and ROI development, business process re-engineering, software development, and system integration for SAP Commerce One e-Procurement solution suite.
- Managed technical pre-sales activities in the sales region by developing account management strategies with sales representatives and partners on target accounts\involving the Emergis Order to Pay Gateway.
- Managed the solution design process of new solution service offerings involving enterprise procurement (order management) and sourcing. This involved detailed vendor assessment of technology partners, business case development, service description, revenue projections, go to market strategy and vendor negotiations.
- Designed corporate wide case studies for use by Emergis North American Sales force
- Designed corporate wide case studies for use by Emergis North American Sales force
- Acquire technical knowledge on E-business solutions including E-Procurement: Ariba (Buyer, Marketplace, Sourcing and Dynamic Trade), Commerce One-SAP (Buyer Desktop, Sourcing, MarketSite), Clarus (E-procurement, Auction, Sourcing); ERP (SAP); CRM (Siebel & e-CRM-Trivium); Supply Chain Management (i2); e-Security (Netegrity & EnTrust) and Web Content Management .