- SAP Functional consultant with almost 11+years of extensive experience in Production Planning (PP).
- Experience in PP module on the configuration and flow of processes - Demand Planning, work center, Routing and Material requirement planning (MRP).
- S/4 HANA project experience including migration from current ECC version and knowledge of new S/4 HANA features.
- Rich knowledge in Material Requirement planning (MRP) and its configuration settings, serial number, defined MRP profiles, MRP groups, MRP type.
- Expertise in configuring Process Management, Process Instructions and Process Messages including Process Order and SAP PP-PI configuration.
- Configured objects in capacity requirement planning like formulae, availability check during order create and release, standard value key, shift sequences, production schedulers, MRP controller and schedule margin key
- Having Rollout experience and highly client management skills
- Worked on MTS (Make to stock), MTO (Make to order), Make to order for configurable material, stock requirement/MRP lists, Variant configuration(VC), super Confidential 's
- Ability to create test plans, test case designs based on the business use cases.
- Integration testing, unit testing, functional testing, and helped end user in accepting testing.
- Developing functional specifications for various outputs like printing of quotations and purchase orders for standard purchasing, subcontracting, consignment, Goods Receipts slips, Labels, pick list and packing slips, Bill of Lading.
- Knowledge of change control procedures as per FDA regulations in Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Industry
- Proficient in Discrete Manufacturing, SOP, MPS and Capacity Planning experience
- Proficient in Repetitive Manufacturing elements such as planning table, rate routing, production versions and back flushing.
- Designed and Configured Repetitive manufacturing REM Profile, Run scheduler
- Hands on experience in Back flushing in Repetitive manufacturing.
- Worked on Order based manufacturing, Repetitive manufacturing, Process Manufacturing.
- Involved in all phases of ASAP implementation, including blueprinting, gap analysis, mapping, design, and configuration, testing, go-live, user training and post production support.
- Configurable Materials KMAT with Super Confidential and Routing, Variant Class, Characteristics, Characteristics Values. Assigned Object Dependencies, Preconditions, Actions, Selection Conditions, Constraints and Procedure to Configurable Profile
- Core Industrial and Manufacturing background with exposure to Retail, Telecommunication, Federal, Manufacturer and Pharmaceutical environments.
- Expertise in batch management, batch classification and backflush to issue materials.
- Configured Material Master, Vendor Master, Purchasing, Contracts, Scheduling agreements, Info records, Source lists, Release Strategies, Pricing, Service master, Account determination, Batch determination, serialization, Vendor evaluation and Partner determination
- Proficiency in Spec Designing, Gap Analysis, Technical Documentation, interacting with the Super Users & End User Training, Reporting and Data Conversion and uploading of Master Data, Go-Live implementation and after go-live support.
- Identified the training needs and trained the core users. Participated in the preparation of customization documents and user’s manual.
ERP Systems: SAP R/3 4.6C, 4.7, ECC 5.0, 6.0, S/4 HANA
SAP: PP, PP-PI
Computer Languages: C, C++, JAVA, Python
Operating Systems: MS DOS, Windows 98/XP/Vista/7.0, Mac
MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, Project
SAP Tools: HP Quality center, LSMW
Confidential, Glendale, CA
Sr. SAP PP-PI/ QM Functional Analyst
Environment: SAP 7.0
- Working as a SAP PP-PI Functional Analyst involved in both Production support and enhancements
- Worked on Creating and maintained PP-PI Master data Confidential, Master Recipe, Resource's and Production Version for newly created plants.
- Involved in new plants roll out including MRP Planning File Entries, Maintaining MRP Plant parameters, Scheduling Parameters and Special Procurement Keys.
- Configuration of PI sheets, process messages for selected products; Assigned Process Instructions to Phases and developed customized PI sheets (Browser-based)
- Responsible for all QM conversions: MICs, Inspection Plans, Inspection Methods, Certificate Profiles, Quality Info-records, QM Master Data views, Routings, Reference Operation Sets, Quality Levels, Sample Schemes, Samples Procedures and manual creation for dynamic modification rules.
- Configured Control Recipe destinations, Process messages and Process instruction categories; Created PI categories using PI assistant wizard
- Customized reports with RF functionalities and managed placement strategies such as picking, put away, shipping and loading for different warehouses
- Assisted specific business tasks such as uploading transactional data by implementing BAPI and storing them as Remote Function Call (RFC) Modules
- Involved in MES integration, Inbound, outbound, PI sheets processes for various plants.
- Interfaces testing for MES connection problems and LIMS (Labware) problems
- Used the combination of planning strategies 20 & 70 to bifurcate the demand planning Vs supply planning. 21 strategy group for the materials driven through project systems.
- Highly integration with the PS module for the business segments like CDS, CMS, Discovery, biology & Chemistry.
- Sort string usage to identify the materials which has similar characteristics for controlling the quantities at the time of creating the manual reservation.
- Used the concepts of phases and relationships in master recipe for accurate results in production scheduling.
- Manual reservation creation with process order - phase link using the BAPI.
- External number range for process order as per the product code, serial no and fiscal year logic.
- Usage for batch characteristics for recording the crucial parameters for the production GR batch.
- PI sheets usage for recording the phase start and end timings online.
- Option of weighing details recording for the batch and by-products at the time of goods issue and phase confirmation.
- Change records for process orders were captured successfully.
- Fiori apps training to the client for the tiles Monitor Internal Requirements, Monitor Material Coverage, Monitor Process Order, etc.
- Worked on various Class Types including Material class, Batch class, and Order Control class and managed Object Dependencies for characteristics and characteristic values.
- Provided support to end users and coordinated with them to resolve various issues on Z- reports, serial numbers, batch job failures and custom tables.
- Created Inspection Plans and assigned to Inspection Characteristics and Sampling Procedures to Inspection Plans.
- Extensive support in the configuration of Master Data such as Material Masters, Routings and Work-Centres and extended the materials in Master Data to include forecasting as well as Work Scheduling views.
- Configured process order types, resources, goods movements, and Operation Confirmation and availability checks.
- Configured Quality Notifications in aspects of the internal problem.
- Configured the Quality notification workflow to streamline the Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) management, by automatically notifying relevant quality, manufacturing, purchasing and engineering teams.
- Created SAP Queries, Query group, and Info, set for having custom reports.
- Worked extensively on Unit testing and Integration testing, used work soft certify for testing the system for any inconsistencies and Created new test scenarios for custom enhancements for the new plants.
- Used solution manager as an implementation tool throughout the project for developments and bug fixes.
- Selection of use of material variant or use of configurable material as per client's requirement.
Confidential, Lake Forest, IL
Sr. Lead SAPPP/QM Consultant
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
- Been through various stages of ASAP methodology, worked right from Blue print phase to Go-Live phase of the life cycle.
- Extensively worked on Shop Floor Configuration for the new plants; Custom Order Types, Order Type Dependent Parameters, Scheduling Profile and Confirmation Parameters
- Reconfigured plant parameters for Materials Requirement Planning (MRP) such as MRP groups, MRP controller, MRP types, planning calendar, planning horizon, lot-sizing procedure, and availability check for components.
- Maintained make to order planning, planning with final assembly strategy for various products.
- Involved in developing custom programs to calculate safety stock and re-order point based on the demand and history.
- Forecasted demand of product groups and transferred Planned Independent Requirements from the Sales and Operation Planning to Demand Management.
- Configuration of QM notifications and COA and print parameters
- Performed configurations in QM master data such as inspection characteristics, inspection planes
- Worked on the integration of the Demand data between ECC and APO
- Helped in maintaining backorder processing, backflushing, and automatic goods movements.
- Involved in Configuration of Inventory Management like Goods Receipt, Goods Issue, Transfer posting, Return Delivery and Stock transfers, Reservations, and Reporting in inventory management.
- Configured planning strategies and requirements types, creation of MRP elements, basic and lead time scheduling, strategy group to MRP group assignments, define MRP controllers, plant parameters, and lot size calculations and planning horizons.
- Involved in Master Data mappings of Material Master, Vendor Masters.
- Created and executed Unit and Integration testing plans based on input from business and IT team members.
- Worked on Make to Order (MTO) strategy 40 (Planning with Final Assembly) as per client requirements.
- Worked on Capacity Planning and configured Capacity Evaluation, Capacity Leveling, and Capacity Requirements.
- Configured PO, PR, STO, Source List, Quota Arrangement, Purchase Info Records.
- Configured and designed Vendor Evaluations, Scheduling Agreements, and Consignment.
- Developed Functional Design Specifications according to requirements for enhancements in reports for PP and MM.
- Monitored Order confirmation and backflush of material on Shop floor and supported the transition from legacy system to SAP during Cut Over period.
- Active production support for issues related to Production Planning and Material Management.
- Worked with frozen schedules using planning time fences and MRP types.
- Configuration of core SAP MM, Purchasing requirements to meet defined business requirements.
- Provided Go-Live and post Go-Live support.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Jr. SAP PP-PI Functional Consultant
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
- Worked closely with the business and project team members to evaluate business needs, defining and prioritizing requirements and agreeing process flows and analytical capabilities that align wherever possible with leading practice business processes.
- Created cut over plan prior to Go-Live.
- Worked on Reorder Based Planning (Manual & Automatic) and forecast based planning for Raw materials (ROH).
- Configured various objects in Capacity requirements planning like formulas, availability check during order create and release, standard value keys, overall profile, shift sequences, scheduling parameters for planned and process orders, production schedulers and MRP controllers, order type dependent parameters, Process Order confirmation and Scheduling Margin keys
- Wrote function specifications for as per the business requirements for ABAP team.
- Worked in Data Migration using LSMW, BDC.
- Involved in creation of operations and phases in master recipes by defining control keys, relationships between phases and standard values Configured Production Variants using material master formula within recipes.
- Worked on Material requirement planning, Master production scheduling, Long term planning and reorder-based planning.
- Implemented Detailed Scheduling, Evaluation and Leveling to allocate operations to resources Configured PI sheets, process messages and process instructions.
- Worked on Control Recipes simulation in master recipe, control recipe monitoring, Reporting process messages through PI sheet.
- Created and configured the Master data including the material master, master recipes and resources. Calculated capacity requirements for resources by using standard values and formula constants.
- Configured settings for batch determination and batch check in case of process orders.
- Defined batch-specific material unit of measure to capture amount of active ingredients
- Production Support for Production order creation, Batches Management, Inventory Posting and Quality Management.
- Defined characteristics groups, characteristics, and set up process message categories ascustomization of process messages.
- Configured Repetitive manufacturing functions such as REM profile, planning table,Product cost collectors and backflushing.
- Interacted with the Controlling team to solve issues related to costing sheet, activity pricing, work center, activity type and cost center assignment mapping, product cost collectors.
- Created training documentation and trained users.
- Collected Data from users before customizing.
- Provided support during and Post Go-live.
Confidential, Exton, PA
SAP PP-PI/QM Consultant
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
- Involved in Full Life Cycle Implementation from designing to end user trainingand production support.
- Manufactured scenarios in PP-PI for Make to Stock (MTS).
- Worked on Material Master, Resources, Master Recipe, and MRP, ConvertingPlanned Orders, Release, Confirmations, Goods Movements and Cancellation.
- Involved in creating batch Management, Batch Determination, BatchClassification, Batch Strategies and Serialization.
- Responsible for gathering requirements and aligning business process for the implementation of the LIMS system LabWorks.
- Managed implementation of the following SAP modules: PP, SD, FI/CO, MM and QM, utilizing the ASAP methodology to replace LIMS.
- Provided technical support to all LIMS and CNDB users in Europe, Asia/Pacific and North America.
- Maintained and updated the configuration of both systems. Also responsible for testing and implementing any changes as needed.
- Defined the planning parameters like Planning Horizon, Planning Time Fence,maintained Safety Stock, Lot Sizing Procedures, and Rounding Profiles.
- Maintained and defined Scheduling Parameters, parameters for Basic Dates,scheduling parameters for Planned Orders. Defined Order types, order typedependent parameters, settlement type, status profile and control indicators.
- QA inspection lot BADI enhancement to build DD250 Shipment number - custom tablesbuilt to support process.
- Defined Conversions for Planned Orders to Purchase Requisitions, andPurchase Orders.
- Worked together with Business Users for identifying and designing the varioustest scenarios and for creating detailed Test Cases and Test Scripts for Unittesting using Mercury Quality center.
- Worked on Control recipes simulation in Master Recipe, Control Recipemonitoring and reporting process message through PI sheet.
- Worked on process orders and Confirmation of process orders through processmessages.
- Defined Control keys, Confirmation parameters based on different order types forvarious production orders.
- Integration testing with MM/SD/FICO such as Procure to Pay, Demand to fulfilmentorder to cash scenarios.
- Recorded the Gaps using solution manager which were analyzed during the workshop andhave designed to the solutions for the gaps.
- Trained process owners for Classes and Characters maintenance, materialmaster for configurable material.
- Configured, Designed and Implemented Catalogs, Inspection Characteristics,Inspection Methods, Sample Determination, QM-Specific Data in Material Masterand Dynamic Modification Rules
- Involved in the backlog teams in helping the end users with clearing the backlogsand understanding the business flow in the organization.
- Prepared documentation for knowledge transfer and trained key users. Monitoredthe helpdesk and resolved the issue/quarries for end users.
Confidential, Swedesboro, NJ
SAP PP Consultant
Environment: SAP ECC 6.0
- Prepared data mapping spread sheets, custom reports, enhancements and uploaded master data for Confidential, Work Centers and Routings.
- Used various planning methods for MRP and total planning at plant level both online as well as background.
- Resolved MRP issues with relevance to scheduling dates of PO and planning file entry.
- Configured routing determination, MRP plant parameters, MRP groups, MRP types, lot size calculation, planned orders and movement types.
- Configured Production scheduling profile, Production order types and automatic purchase requisitions from MRP.
- Worked extensively on Sales and Operation Planning (SOP) and Demand Management.
- Defined Requirement types, Demand Management techniques, Confidential Explosion/Routing selection.
- Created various standard Material Management (MM) documents which include Purchase requisition (PR), Purchase Orders (PO), Purchase Info Record.
- Creation and changes in release strategies in Purchase requisition and Purchase orders.
- Worked on Vendor Master, Source List and defined screen layout for Purchase Info Records.
- Defined number ranges for Purchase requisitions and Purchase orders.
- Developed custom reports for production order status, backlog of the load, list of production order quantity changes.
- Responsible for training my counterpart besides training and creating documents and presentations.
- Interacted with ABAP team to deliver the client requirements
- Performed data migration using LSMW for master records like material master, vendor master, purchase info record, open purchase orders.
- Worked with BASIS team regarding the issues on user access to setup enterprise profiles.
- Worked on unit testing, integration testing on various scenarios for the PP module.
Confidential, New York, NY
SAP PP Consultant
Environment: SAP R/3 4.6C
- Was involved in configuring the MTO and MTS strategies, defining requirements type and allocating the requirements class.
- Created and maintained Bill of Materials and Routings for the semi-finished and finished products as per the requirements of the business.
- Designed Event driven KANBAN PP integration with warehouse management (WM),stock posting, transfer order and custom table updates with RF transactions.
- Prepared the unit test scripts and integration test scripts and executed the unit test andintegration test.
- Was involved in creating inactive versions of the plan using SOP and transferring the active version of the plan to demand management.
- Modified the settings for production scheduling profile, missing parts profile.
- Configured and executed the Shop Floor activities including creation of orders, conversion of planned orders, shop floor papers, goods movements, order confirmations and availability check.
- Good Working Experience in Enhancements- User exits, BADI’s.
- Implemented Capacity Planning and capacity levelling for work centers.
- Configuring custom order types Production Order types, Planning strategies andconfirmation control keys.
- Changed the configuration settings that existed for lot-sizing procedure and defined rescheduling check.
- Modified the settings for reorder point and time-phased procurement of raw material.
- Maintained the configuration profile and made necessary settings in the configuration for classification.
- Created and executed test scripts in Unit Testing and Integration Testing.
- Identified the training needs and trained the core users. Participated in the preparation of customization documents and user manual.
Confidential, Saint Petersburg, FL
SAP PP-VC Consultant
Environment: ECC 7.0
- Actively involved in business discussions and provided best solution as per the industry standards and given various solutions to Supply chain business.
- Interface with business users and analyze business processes and specify/configure applications to efficiently support those needs.
- Configured Global Available to Promise(GATP), Capable to Promise, Multilevel ATP, Transportation time, Priorities, Fix pegging to receive the Requested delivery date for Customer orders.
- Co-ordinated with technical team(ABAP) and gave functional specifications for customizing reports according to the user requirements.
- Weekly & monthly review on Production support tickets, prepared documents for repeating issues
- Extensively worked on Reports, Clean to Start (CTS) for Planning and Clean to Build (CTB) for Purchasing for Confidential Customers.
- Configured in such a way that Planned Independent Requirements process to calculate and manage material demand forecast for MRP and calculation of demand forecasts to be considered by MRP using historic data on material consumption
- Identified the Gaps for CTS and CTB, Provided the solution through RICEF
- Provided the CTS and CTB report which can be usable to over 5 customers as Global one.
- Documented Functional Specifications On CTS and CTS, Also end user training materials.
Confidential, Leesburg, VA
SAP PP Consultant
Environment: ECC 6.0
- AS -IS study of the business and Project blue print for Testing of SAP R/3 configured for Product Costing.
- Analyzing, mapping of fields between legacy systems and SAP, extracting and uploading legacy data for the PP Master data.
- Performed fit-gap analysis. Conducted Business discussions with core team and business process workshops for Blue print design. Prepared Blue Print Documentation
- Participated in configuration and customization of PP functionalities: Master Data (Materials, BOMs, Resources and Production Versions), Product Master Data, MRP, Work centers, Routing.
- Worked along with technical consultants and developed customized reports for PP and MM module.
- Defined Control Keys, Confirmation Parameters based on different Order types for various Production Order
- Worked on WIP, Variance calculation, settlement and closing of the production/process order.
- Designed, tested and supported for the development of functional specifications for RICEFW objects- Interfaces, Reports, User exits, Conversion and Enhancement of standard SAP functionality
- Analyzed interface between home grown manufacturing execution and SAP.
- Worked on LSMW, BDC to transfer data from legacy system to SAP
Confidential, Evansville, IN
SAP PP Consultant
Environment: ECC 6.0
- As PP functional consultant involved in understanding 'as is' process and blueprinting 'to be' processes with gap analysis and identifying custom development objects.
- Created generic SAP PP process flows and Blue-print document with functionalities to be implemented during which several meetings were held with power users for data collection. Created a Control Configuration document (CCD).
- Carried out SAP PP settings for make-to-stock processing, as per the business blueprint, and successfully completed the realization phase of the project.
- Maintained master data of PP through Agile interface.
- Agile Interface with PI integration by allowing only Sap Relevant Stock- Confidential ’s.
- Responsible for requirement gathering from users and writing Functional specifications for RICEF objects, Following up with ABAP team for development
- Integration with other modules of SD, Fico, PI, MM.