- SAP experience comprises of 13 years of Production Planning and Quality Management with full life cycle implementations, rollouts and production support assignments.
- Worked for major industrial sectors including Liquor, Automobile, Smelting, Refinery, FMCG - Consumer, Chemical, Captive power, Power - Transformer and Switch gear and Mining.
- Worked with functional specifications of SAP Fiori and Personas tiles on PP and QM applications on SAP S4 HANA platform.
- Worked with complex interfaces and four tier landscapes integrating ECC<->SAP PI<->SAP MII<->MES.
- Worked in Quality Planning, QM Inspection - In process - Final- Receiving, Catalog, Notification, MIC, Inspection plan & QM master data.
- Worked on Make to Stock, Make to Order, Variant Configuration, and Repetitive Manufacturing with Long term planning (LTP) and Sales and Operation Planning (SOP).
- Worked on master data maintenance including routings, Bills of material, Work centers, Integration of PP with CO, PM, MM, QM and SD.
- Worked on implementing Engineering Change Management (ECM) and Engineering Change Order.
- Worked in managing group of offshore resources working Onsite and interact directly with the client.
- Worked on Logistics Execution Process including Vehicle Management System (VMS), Inbound and Outbound process, Internal Warehouse process, Kanban, Shipment Execution.
- Worked on Plant Maintenance master data like Equipment, Bills of Material, Functional Location, Task list. Also worked on Maintenance Orders, Service Orders and Billing.
- Integrate PP and PM Workstations, PP-PM-QM integration, Notifications and Serial Numbers.
Confidential, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
SAP PP-PI/QM SUB LEAD
- Gathering customer solutions requirements in relation to Production Planning and Quality Management processes which integrate to SAP core ECC capabilities.
- Worked in gathering requirements and configure SAP PP, QM, and functionalities.
- Participating as functional & technical analyst to translate business requirements to a solution design by following SAP PP-PI/QM recommendations and best practices.
- Working to configure, document, test, support and train on the related SAP PP-PI/QM solutions for the related full life cycle implementation projects.
- Translate business requirements into a technical design document and provide guidance and technical expertise to developers during development.
- Negotiate integration details with other technical teams and outside development partners.
- Involved in configuring SAP PP and QM.
- Worked with complex interfaces with SAP->PI->MII->MCMS/MES systems.
- Involved in developing functional specifications test and deploy functionalities.
- Working in various deployments.
- Involved in data cutover and non-batch to batch conversion of material master.
Confidential, Moreno Valley, CA
- Worked in gathering requirements and configure SAP PP, WM, QM and PM functionalities.
- Worked in configuration and support of logistics process including internal warehouse process, inbound and outbound delivery, goods issue, goods receipt, 107 & 109 process.
- Worked in batch, serial and develop pick list, transfer list using bar code scanning process.
- Worked in designing and integrating PP-WM processes and scenarios.
- Involved in configuring and working with complex variant configuration scenarios.
- Worked in integrating PP with WM, SD, MM, CO.
- Worked in cycle counting of various stock types in SAP.
- Worked extensively on developing SAP Fiori apps for Production and Quality in SAP S4 HANA.
- Worked with SAP Personas screen simplification tiles.
- Worked in launching functionalities in SAP dealer portal.
- Worked in configuring multi-level variant configuration 89 & 70 scenarios in SAP.
- Worked in setting up MRP, Demand management including planning profile and combination of options.
- Wrote functional specifications for new developments.
- Worked with various order types and make to stock, make to order production.
- Worked in configuring SAP QM scenarios.
- Configured warehouse management settings in SAP.
- Worked and configured product allocations in SAP.
- Worked on SAP Flexible planning scenarios.
- Worked extensively on MRP, LTP, SOP scenarios and configuration.
- Developed complex LSMW to create and change master data.
- Guided subject matter expert wherever necessary.
- Worked on testing new and old functionalities on SAP HANA S4 migration.
- Worked in integrating variant configuration data with hybris.
- Coordinate integration of torque tools to SAP ECC through MII 15.1.
- Configured QM and relevant master data upload in SAP.
Confidential, San German, PR
- Worked on supporting Logistics Execution Process including shipment, internal warehouse process, inbound and outbound delivery.
- Involved in cutover, go-live and post go-live support of PP, QM, SD, MM, and WM.
- Worked on MRP, Std. Production and rework production orders, Cross company STO and intra company STO, Outbound and inbound deliveries, Shipment, Handling unit, Purchase orders, Reports.
- Trained end users and super users on SAP.
- Resolved master data and transactional data issues.
Confidential, Torrance, CA
SAP Lead Consultant and Onsite Manager
- Resolved incidents of PP within SLA and work on Assemble to Order (ATO) process.
- Gather requirement and prepare scope document including functional specifications for review with client manager for an approval.
- Resolved QM relevant incidents within the SLA. Worked on form changes of notification.
- Lead the teams of PP, QM, MM, SD, FICO and ABAP teams in delivering and supporting SAP production systems.
- Render Subject Matter Expert services wherever necessary.
- Suggest business process reengineering techniques in adding more value to the client.
- Configure, test and develop new functionalities including enhancement of SAP PP/QM.
- Raise OSS message and resolve critical issues as needed by the client.
Confidential, Saginaw, MI
SAP PM Consultant
- Lead small projects to meet business requirements and automated certain business processes.
- Created functional specification for new changes, performing unit testing and integration testing. Carried out Business requirement gathering, involved in AS-IS and TO-BE processes.
- Creating functional design specifications for development work.
- Supporting the team for adherence to defined repeatable processes; ensuring architecture designs align with technology strategies and standards; Championing new standards as required.
- Lead and mentor junior team members.
- Completing team deliverables related to design, configuration, test, and implementation in solution manager and HPQC.
- Working with data downloads and upload tool like Cransoft.
- Tracking defects recorded in HPQC tool for SAP objects.
- Worked with major PM Master data and Transactional data.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Understood and supported Wave 1 ECC 6.0 - PP/QM/PM.
- Involved in implementation and support - Wave 2 ECC 6.0 - PP/QM/PM.
- Involved in configuring PP, PM and QM process in SAP including process order, control recipes, process messages, confirmation and PI sheets.
- Positioned SAP MII process in integrating various logistics processes.
- Handled incidents within SLA after finding out root cause of the problem.
- Involved in execution of mini projects about new plant creation including configuration, testing & post verification process.
- Worked with cost errors related to process order confirmation.
- Exposed to BMC remedy tool in supporting SAP configuration & development.
- Worked with PM Master Data, maintenance order, notification, and maintenance plan.
- Exposed to deadline monitoring, Calibration orders, functional location & equipment.
- Exposed to SAP MII related business process design and mapping of PM, PP-PI scenarios.
- Created master data for testing purpose, involved in Unit & integration testing and prepared MM/WM and PP-PI test scripts.
- Worked extensively in the SAP Interfaces related to SAP PP-PI
- Involved in implementation of the enhancements, configuration changes as well as day-to-day production related issues.
SAP Logistics Support Consultant- PP/QM
- Worked extensively on logistics process including TSW nominations, internal warehouse process, inbound and outbound deliveries.
- Understood mining business process and support complex landscape involving ECC, SAP XI 3.0, SAP MII 11.0. Involved in data preparation, field mapping with inbound/ outbound XML payload.
- Coordinated communication channel update, SM58 - Transactional RFC.
- Involved in monitoring idocs, partner profile, port definition, RFC destination.
- Monitored background job, control recipe, message, inbound & outbound queue.
- Coordinated SAP XI java stack & ABAP stack issues.
- Resolved tickets of logistics including PP-PI, MM, and QM process.
- Involved in regression & release testing of iron ore business process.
- Capacity planning: Worked with available capacity, reallocate within planning table, evaluation, levelling, re- scheduling and dispatching operations.
- Coordinated with SAP XI in establishing connectivity across QA systems.
- Worked with process order, messages, control recipe, master recipe.
- Worked with production version, process instruction categories & message categories.
- Involved in resolving issues related to release testing in QA systems.
- Worked with source list, purchase requisitions, purchase orders, TSW nominations, Contracts, sales orders, delivery and billing.
- Involved in PM functions including equipment, functional location, work order and notifications, historic work orders.
- Configured QM and relevant master data upload in SAP.
SAP Team Lead
- Gathered requirements through workshop of PP process.
- Prepared business blue print document (BBP) & process flow Visio of PP process.
- Involved in Baseline & final configuration of PP.
- Prepared SIT test scenario & test script of PP.
- Worked extensively on variant configuration, super BOM, Super routing.
- Worked closely in creating, updating and releasing standard cost estimate.
- Uploaded relevant PP master data & transactional data during SIT & UAT.
- Coordinated download, cleanse, validate, upload, cutover activities & post go live support.
- Worked in implementing ECM - ECO and change number and approval process.
- Lead and manage SAP data conversion team till Go-live.
SAP PP-QM-PM Consultant
- Supported project involving SAP PP/PM/QM modules.
- Worked with configuration related to rework production order and maintenance orders.
- Involved in over delivery tolerance for production orders.
- Resolved issues related to QM inspection lot, inspection plan & inspection type, S032 info structure update. Worked with Repetitive manufacturing including production versions, cost collector, planning table, material staging and back flush.
- Trained end user in SAP PM.
SAP PP-QM Consultant
- Involved in various implementation, roll out & support projects as SAP consultant. Also involved in various phases of ASAP methodology which include preparation of AS-IS, blue print, baseline configuration, final configuration, project preparation including functional design, data preparation - download & upload, go live support.
Associate Manager/SAP Power User
- Looked after refinery, smelter, captive power plant, integrate all functionalities in SAP.
- Involved in SAP projects related to preparing & designing process and scenarios.
- Involved in gathering requirements from business and discuss with internal SAP support team.