- SAP Consultant: Retail and Supply Chain Execution Solutions
- Confidential specializes in SAP Retail Solutions from IS - Retail to newest F&R, Promotion Management (PMR), CAR, MIM Fiori (In-Store Merchandise and Inventory Mgmt.) and Planning for Retail.
- Also has been a Supply Chain Execution Consultant in LE-WM SAP's Implementations and has implemented EWM.
- Confidential ’s training and experience is international.
- He was trained initially in SAP in Saint Louis MO, USA, focusing at Massive Consumer Goods Industry and then in SAP Mexico in Retail.
- Confidential ’ previous experience includes nine years Retail and Supply Chain Operational experience with Confidential.
- He directed all aspects of major logistics projects at the Central American level, to include Business Process Mapping as a key component of the Confidential USA integration process.
- He served as Supply Chain Leader for the Warehouse Management System Catalyst
- Implementation twice, projects successfully delivered on time and within budget.
- 7 years SAP projects experience
- 10 years’ Operating retail experience
- People-oriented, trusted advisor
- Team Building & Leadership
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Evaluation
- SAP modules knowledge: IS-Retail, MIM (In-store Merchandise and Inventory Management), F&R, PMR, Planning for Retail, WM, EWM, CAR
- SAP ECC Retail Fiori tablets interfaces implementation supervision (Gateway)
- Staff Supervision & Training
- Industries: Retail, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)
SAP EXPERIENCE OVERVIEW:
SAP Retail solutions consultant
- Realization phase focused in strategy to provide Master Data to Stores Legacy application that will persist after S4/HANA implementation, all other legacy software will be replaced, but the challenge has been to satisfactorily maintain running the Store legacy application
- Extensive use of IDocs as every transaction for Inventory Management at the store generates a corresponding information exchange with S4/HANA
- Consideration in design for bandwidth and destination database have been important as stores have these technology limitations
- Close to 9 interfaces considered for Master Data and 11 for store processes
- 1st phase strongly focused in Indirect Procurement and Finance, all 450 stores, ended March’17, 1 st Go-Live and April 1 st began 30 days Post-Go Live support
- 2 nd phase focusing in Direct Procurement, and wave rollout to Stores and DCs, Added activity Fiori Functional Support
- MIM and Fiori Blueprint, Realization, escalated Go-Lives, Post-Go Live:
- Lead for the Retail stores stream
- MIM and Fiori ECC SPRO configuration
- Regular inventory management transaction types
- Advanced Returns Management submodule for reverse logistics
- SOLMAN usage for project control
- Change Management, Implementation and Training plans in advance
- Super Users training
- F&R additional support
Forecast and Replenishment (F&R) Consultant
- F&R hands-on config. (ECC and SCM)
- F&R Environment tasks config. and parameter setting support
- ECC and BI data upload
- Troubleshooting, Business functions activation and Notes application
- End-users Training,
- Training Materials Preparation
- Cut over activities
- Massive Data Loading from ECC into F&R
- Mock Cutover
Retail/Supply Chain Presales Consultant
- Directed or performed directly SAP Retail solutions customizations for presentations to customers: ERP for Retail, PMR (Promotions Mgmt. for Retail), F&R (Forecast & Replenishment for Retail) and P4R (Planning for Retail ), MIM (In-Store Merchandise and Inventory Management)
- Captaining big deals opportunities for Retail Territory and leading several people’s teams to close 3 deals in Q1’14: Confidential de Descuento Viana, Farmacias San Pablo, Abarrotera Del Duero. For Q2’14: Grupo Axo, For Q3’14: Grupo Viz (Sukarne) and For Q4’14: Big Deals with Soriana and Price Shoes
- Leading Process Design
- Direct working with the Client Stakeholders (Departmental Managers)
- Understand Business benefits and design solutions within clients' development road map
- Solution design across business process
- Pre-sales bid preparation
- Creation of POC (Proof of Concept) MIM, CAR, F&R
Retail Presales Leader
- Leaded complete MIM Proof of Concept, 4 months, tested in 9 stores (large, medium and small), Radio frequency buildings coverage testing, and help to select hand held terminals (HHT) model, Warehouse and Store Floor functions implemented. Hands-on configuration in Retail System ECC environment.
EWM Testing Lead; SAP ERP 6.0/IS-Retail/EWM
- Responsible for managing the full testing cycle by: defining Test Strategy, obtaining customer management buy in and support, executing the testing strategy, managing Testing Consultants, and delivering results on schedule.
- Testing Phase lasted 8 months and nearly 1,000 testing scenarios.
- Provide leadership by:
- Leading and directing testers to meet schedule requirements
- Organizing and leading the testing meetings (Daily Standup, Wrap up, Defect Management, etc.)
- Understanding and articulating the differences between various testing methods as required (i.e. Unit, Integration, Regression, etc.)
- Assigning task to all Testing Team members and ensure that all of them have sufficient work in the project
- Documenting, implementing, monitoring, and enforcing all processes for testing as per standards defined by the organization
- Ensuring the timely delivery of different testing milestones
- Authored functional and technical spec’s for EWM configuration, RICEF’s (Report, Interface, Conversion, Enhancement and Form)
- I dentifying and defining opportunity areas to be improved with SAP WM functions, in 9 plants all over Mexico and one DC in Tennessee, USA
- AS-IS Mapping of Warehouse processes to analyze and make recommendations about how to better processes with the improved use of SAP WM Module
- EWM Implementation:
- End-users Training,
- Radio Frequency testing,
- Hand held interfaces implementation for warehouse processes (MIM-like),
- Training Materials Preparation and
- Cut over activities for Phase I, Regional Distribution Centers Implementation. Cross-docking processes mainly covered.
- Execute Business Assessments to map customer requirements within SAP EWM Solution
- Training on the job (SAP hands-on)
- Complete SAP WM training (St. Louis, MO, USA)
- Participate in Proposals elaboration and Presentation to potential clients (WM and Yard Mgmt.)
- General Review and extensive testing of Logistics Execution (LE) Suite
- Monitor & Control all team activities by weekly meetings, assigning and reassigning tasks, Schedule Reviewing, budget control
- Maintain constant communication with customers, contract and invoicing control,
- Implemented Monitoring and Control Process from CMMI Model in my team-group
- Maintain project deviation in time and budget under 10% from original planning
- Drive projects performance to following KPI: Schedule Performance Index (SPI) to 1
- Leaded a team of 8 college graduates to document all processes in all logistics areas in whole Central America.
- Assignment in doing so was, to check that newer Confidential software version adapts to Central America unit needs (Fit-Gap Analysis).
- We visited 5 countries from Guatemala to Costa Rica to document as Confidential HQ requested
- Findings were presented in Confidential HQ bi-monthly in a 9 months period
Implementation Project Lead
- Logistics Operations Leader and responsible for implementation in Confidential ’s Distribution Center
- Coordinated support from Country and IT Management
- Goal achieved was to implement Catalyst (EWM like) software for fully automated on-line warehouse operations