- 5 years of strong functional experience in implementing, customizing, configuring, integrating, testing, writing, Functional Specs, Data Conversions with LSMW, Document preparation, User Training and Production Support in SAP FICO Module. Experiences also includes analysis of huge datasets using SAP HANA artifacts, extracting data from third party systems, and loading them in SAP database repository. Performed FI Configuration including FI Master Data, GL, A/R, A/P, Project System and New General Ledger. Configured business partners for customer - vendor integrations in S4 HANA System. A proficient finance and controlling consultant with knowledge of multiple Accounting methods i.e. US GAAP & IFRS and experienced in the following industries: Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Oil & Gas, Textiles, Medical Devices.
Confidential, Fort Worth TX
- Attended Blue print meetings on project scope, business process, evaluation, timing and resources.
- Worked in Full life cycle implementations, Rollouts, Support and Upgrade projects.
- Configured SAP Financials FI/CO and Submodules (FI-AR, FI-AA, FI-MM & FI-SD)
- Created and defined Controlling Area/Company Code for the CALA Region.
- Created Chart of Accounts, GL, AR, and AP, Asset Classes, Master Data, Validation, Asset Types, Allocation of Numbers ranges and transfer of legacy data in Asset Management module.
- Level 2/3 Support for SAP FICO
- Created Internal Order set up for ZP93 & sample order to allocate cost from the inventory to the Selling and Marketing Cost Center.
- In-depth knowledge in configuration, implementation, ASAP methodology, system design and development and gathering user requirements
- Experienced in Blueprint, Configuration, Unit, Stress, Volume, Regression, User Acceptance and Integration Testing, Training, Documentation and Production support.
- Special emphasis on Data Migration specifications with BDC, Legacy System Migration workbench (LSMW) for data uploads for various SAP Projects
- Extensive experience in developing specifications for Interfaces and Custom Reports
- Good knowledge in ABAP debugging techniques to work with user-exits and cross applications
- Excellent in working with posting validations, substitution rules, forms, interfaces (ALE & EDI), user-exits, and reporting tools
- Active member in conducting the team meetings, Customer feedback meetings & self-assimilation programs.
- Knowledge in identifying, testing and documenting of SAP application controls in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX).
Snr. Application Engineer
- In General Ledger (GL) configured /setup Operational and Country specific Chart of Accounts.
- In New GL worked on the activation of the New GL Accounting, definition of the ledger for New GL, integrations the GL with Subcomponents, Document Splitting, Segmentation and Parallel Accounting.
- Worked on Customer Cash Discount Overview and Credit Limit Display
- Defined Tolerance Groups, Tolerance for Employees, Customers and Vendors, maintained initial settings for Recurring Entries.
- Worked closely with the MM team to configure Logistics Invoice Verification (LIV) process in Accounts Payable (AP) to facilitate 3 way invoice matching.
- Created Automatic Payment Program for vendor payments and invoice processing in FI-AP using checks. Configured House Banks, Payment Methods and tested the payment run
- For month-end closing, assisted users in running the Depreciation runs and in rectifying the errors during the depreciation run
- Worked on Validation and Substitution rules as per business requirements.
- Used LSMW and back office conversion/load methods to upload Master Data for Customers, Vendors and GL Accounts.
Snr. Engineer BLS
- I produced detailed mechanical engineering documentation and drawings illustrating new product designs and improvements to existing machinery.
- I ensured that equipment’s are properly designed, selected, and installed based on a life-cycle philosophy of an asset.
- I also ensured that equipment’s performed effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrated advanced skills in operating equipment and machines including CNC machines, cutting machines and hydraulic presses for the fabrication of mechanical components.
- I established and monitoring programs for critical equipment analysis and condition monitoring techniques.
- I reviewed deficiencies noted during corrective maintenance.
- I provided technical guidance for CMMS using SAP, Maximo
- I promoted equipment standardization across the enterprise.
- I developed standards for major maintenance overhauls and outages.
- I provided support to Area Managers to ensure all regulatory, external and internal, requirements were met.
- I troubleshot system and process problems in collaboration with other departments to ensure that all aspects of the manufacturing process, process control system and equipment operation are managed effectively. I also performed root cause analysis.
- I coordinated with reservoir engineers, geologists and frac specialist to optimize new well completions.
- Project Management of large full field retrofit projects as well as small projects
- I mediated the PHAs such as HAZIDS and HAZOPs
- I managed a lot of engineering contracts and performance of design review where applicable.
Business / Modeling Tools: MS Project, MS Visio, MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Rational Rose
Requirements Management: Tools Rational Requisite Pro
ERP: SAP R/3 FI/CO, 3.0F, 4.6, 4.7, ECC 6.0, BW 3.1
Operating Systems: UNIX, Sun Solaris, Window 95/98/XP, Server 2000/2003
RDBMS: Oracle 220.127.116.11 / 18.104.22.168/ 10.0.2.1 , MS-SQL Server, MS Access 2000.Tools & Utilities Developer 2000, ASP, V B Script, MS Project Management
SAP R/3 Tools: SAP-FICO, SAP-SD, SAP-MM, ABAP/4, Report Painter and Report Writer
Software Languages: SQL, PL/SQL JAVA, Visual Basic 6.0
SDLC Methodologies: Rational Unified Process (RUP), Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Iterative
Web Technologies: Java, JSP, VB Script, VB 6.0
Testing Tools: HP ALM, Quick Test Professional (QTP), Load Runner, Rational Test Manager, Rational Clear Quest