- A detailed oriented professional with SAP FI Certification and CMA of IMA(USA) qualified who strives to contribute his extensive experience to the betterment of company and its clients.
- Proven success in the configuration of SAP FI module parameters like company code, tax codes and financial statement versions for balance sheet and income statement reporting purposes.
- Extensive SAP FI testing experience on HPQC SAP testing platform in Agile environment, documenting, reporting the test results and generate the resolution.
- Maintains a high level of trust within the organization and consistently produces positive results.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Configuration Company code Dunning Letters in SAP Financial Reporting
- Asset Management Reports Configuration Tax codes Configuration PS elements
- Configuration Fin.Stmt versions Functional Testing HPQC Testing Platform
- MS - Excel, Word, Excellent mathematical, analytical & Communication skills
- Core leadership qualifications
- Team Building/Leadership, mentoring
ConfidentialSAP Test Engineer
- Creation of functional test scripts.
- Was an integral part of upgrade testing project for Fi module EHP7 to EHP 8
- Raised OSS notes with SAP with resolution of the same
- Engaged in balance sheet reconciliation portal testing
- Engaged in SAP finance and fixed asset portal testing
- Coordination with Worksoft certify automation testing team to assist them in troubleshooting issues with manual test scripts.
- Been part of Itunes team and learnt SAP FI-CA ( Contract accounts through RMCA system)
- Configuration of travel and management module workflow
- Asset management reports and basic aspects of materials management module
- End-to-end implementation of SAP FI testing cycles
- Executing test cases through workflow portal
- Execution of the scenario's in SAP SD module
- Configuration of company code in SAP ECC 6 as per node list received from review team based on SAP 4.7 version
- Accountable for configuring tax codes for various countries
- Responsible for configuring financial statement versions for balance sheet and income statement reporting purposes
ConfidentialAssistant Systems Analyst (SAP-FI)
- Generation and execution of test scripts using HPQC software in an Australian project.
- Executing security based testing to ensure that transaction codes work as per defined guidelines in an Australian project
- SAP FI Functional testing activities
- Creation of WBS elements as per client requirements
- Maintaining necessary budget for the execution of the project
- Verification of the unsettled cost report for project
- Accountable for booking invoices on CRM portal and validated the billing document as per client information and contract id
Associate Consultant (SAP-FI)
- Formulation of report based on the balance sheet on a daily basis and updated to senior management
- Estimation of profit ratio, credit ratio and liquidity ratio for the month and weekend
- Participating in budget preparation on a yearly basis
- Managing the ad-hoc requests received from various departments
- Drafting monthly payroll entries by cost center based on statement from the personnel department
- Bank Statement Analysis in MS-Excel
- Categorization of the Expenses
- Generating Reports in Confidential accounting software
- Review and Audit of Accounts and Expenses