- 15+ years of IT industry experience encompassing a wide range of skill set, roles and industry verticals.
- Extensive experience with analysis, design, development, customizations and implementation of ERP applications.
- Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements to technical requirements
- Database skills, Object Oriented Programming and development knowledge
- Experience in leading and managing teams. Handled multiple roles - Team Lead, Systems Analyst and Developer
- Involved in projects for different sectors like Industrial, Automotive, Public and Distribution
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, self-motivated, quick learner, team player.
- Involved in implementation/upgrade and maintenance Projects
- Experience in Production Support Maintenance projects and End-to-End Implementation projects
- Data Migration work and upgradation experience in multiple projects.
- Good Experience in Preparing Technical Specifications, Development and Unit Testing of W RICEF objects
- Technical Expertise includes ABAP/4, ALE, IDOC, design and development of Workflow
- Good experience in classical, ALV, Interactive reporting and Data Dictionary development
- E experience in ABAP/4 Interfaces, Data Conversions, Enhancements, User Exits.
- Experienced in using various modularization techniques like subroutines, Function modules, RFC’s and Class modules.
- Good experience in Dialog Programming, designing and developing layouts and forms using SMARTFORMS, SAP Scripts and Adobe Forms.
- E experience in Web Dynpro object development and ABAP Object oriented programming.
- Experience of HR ABAP Info types and used LDB, Function modules, macros for Reporting.
- Experience of SCM - SAP APO objects development
- Expertise in ABAP Debugging, Performance Tools, Runtime Analysis, SQL Trace.
- Experience in Business workflow and integration with Share point (DUET 2.0)
- Experience in Gateway service development
- Experience in SAP Personas 3.0 and scripting
- Functional knowledge in Finance, Material management, Sales and distribution, HR, Warehousing, Service Delivery and Commercial project management module.
- Knowledgeable in usage of Ticketing tools Remedy, HPQC, Service-Now and Client specific tools for logging in problem Tickets
- Experience with data modeling using Attribute View, Analytic View, and Calculation View.
- Experience in modelling security models in HANA specific to schemas, packages and analytical privileges.
- Experience with SAP HANA Programming including Structured Query Language (SQL), SQL Script and CE Script.
- E xperience in creating Tables, Procedure, Decision Table, Table Function and various objects.
- Experience with SAP HANA Administrator including managing schemas, data model objects, import / export content.
- E experience with reporting specially handling complex scenario’s using joins, Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP) and SQL.
- Experience with SAP HANA Data Provisioning and using SAP Landscape Transformation (LT) Replication Server (SLT).
- Knowledge of AMDP-ABAP managed Database Procedure and CDS (Core Data Service) View create in DDL source Editor.
- Experience with Data Extraction Transfer Loading (ETL) methods.
- Modelling experience in SAP HANA Studio, usage of SAP HANA views in ABAP.
- Involved in developing Direct Ship process which replace existing business process. In Direct ship process products are shipped from third party manufacturer to final customer bypassing local distribution centers. The idea with direct ship console is to provide the user the ability and flexibility to process the orders in the ECC system and generate labels at the TPM/3PL. This console will cover most of your needs from filtering Direct Ship sales orders, delivery creation, Carbonization, pick pack and PGI, including managing and generating labels
- Developed Direct Ship Console using Module pool programming where user can navigate across Sales Order, Delivery, Handling units and able to print HU labels.
- Developed Adobe forms for HU labels which can be printed from Console.
- Developed a report to auto update batch on delivery to batch on PO.
- Worked in to migrate MSSQL on HANA database, doing checking existing ABAP code compatibility to for HANA code-to-data mechanism and doing performance tuning as per HANA guidelines. Using HANA Model created for reporting into ABAP program (through external view or Database Proxy). Developed ABAP CDS View and ADMP method and extensively reuse them in ABAP program to get performance benefit of HANA.
- Created attribute, analytic and calculation views for Sales and Procurement modules as part of the current POC.
- Data Provisioning and replicating data from source system to HANA Database using SLT
- Attending Client requirement meetings to analyze the feasibility and roles to be played by different systems
- Requirement gathering for enhancements or fulfilling gaps in business process
- Part of Hyper care convey work around solution and new ways of working for the business.
- Checking feasibility of the defects whether or not to make the change to the system.
- Coordinate with change management team and prepare the Transport requests to capture the correct sequence of objects to be transported
- Validate objects between Development, Quality and Production servers post transport
- Performing manual tasks for those changes which cannot be transported to system.
- Monitoring the system health during early life cycle phase. So the proactive action could be taken.
- Monitoring incident tracking system (Service-now) to look for new incidents raised by end users.
- Resolving the incidents in the Service-now tool with proper resolution steps for future use.
- Perform peer review for the technical objects before final delivery.
Environment: ECC 7, SAP SCM 7, SAP HANA 2.0
- Analysis of defects raised during testing cycles and providing the solutions.
- Estimate, implement and delivery of new change requests related to SD, MM and QMN
- Introduced Fill&Kill and tolerance threshold concept in delivery due list program
- Maintaining documentation for bug fixes and enhancements
- Day to day monitoring of ST22, WE02, SM13, SM21, SLG1, SM37, SOST, AL11
- Copying and Modifying of Standard Tcodes to customize as per Business requirements
- Keeping track of Transports and Managing development Objects.
- Maintenance of User exits, Badi's, BTE's, FI Validations and Substitutions
- Analyze and resolve the tickets with in SLA, update the tickets with correct status
Environment: ECC 6.0
Workflow/Treasury Cell Lead
- Responsible for the developments related to Workflow and Treasury in Finance module
- Developed complete custom workflows and integrated with SharePoint using ODATA services
- Automated payment run process by combining three activities (Payment run, Batch creation, File generation)
- Developed WebDynpro components for Billing request and GL Acct with Create, Change and Display views.
- Developed HR reports to update master data and report for Employee assignment analysis.
- Analyze and Review Business Requirements/Functional Specifications.
- Help functional team in completing technical details in functional specification
- Help functional team in prototyping
- Quality Coordinator.
- Track progress of the development & update Project manager proactively.
- Escalate issues, risks and changes to the respective Escalation Managers for resolution
- Participate in review / status meetings.
- Maintain and communicate weekly status reports.
- Determine the complexity, provide the estimations to Functional/Process team
- Monitor team and provide technical guidance in delivering Objects on time
- Review the deliverables and ensure everything is delivered with good quality.
Environment: ECC 7.0, SRM 7.2, NW Gateway, Share Point with Duet Enterprise 2.0
- I have been involved in customized SMS system design and development to handle ADR (Asset Disposal Requests) for BCGov. Developed SMARTFORMS for AIR type PO and ADR sales receipt and ADR Summary reports. Developed Reports and Enhancements for Cash and Carry Sales. Developed WEB Services for Internal Order and PR creation using BAPI.
- Involved in BCGov and BCLC System upgrades ( Unicode and OSS Note Corrections )
- Performed the Runtime Analysis and SQL trace and analyzed the performance of Programs, Screens and Function modules created in ABAP/4 Workbench
- Monitoring short dumps in Production systems and fix them by finding root cause.
- Developed Inbound Account Payable and Account Receivable interfaces for BCLC
- Developed Customized QM Notification Interface for Prinoth using BAPI’s. Implemented BADI’s ‘NOTIF EVENT SAVE’ and ‘WORKORDER UPDATE’.
- Developed couple of ALV reports in PA and OM using HR logical data base.
- Worked on enhancement of info types 0001 and 0015.
- Developed complex pricing routines to calculate condition values in Sales.
- Developed and modified all kinds of RICEFW objects as part of AMS support.
- Ensure support tasks are completed and objectives met consistent with service level objectives.
- Maintain and modify support processes defined in the transition phase.
- Manage the quality of the personnel assigned in support roles.
- Ensure support personnel are trained according to job requirements.
- Worked directly with the ATB program manager to establish the overall framework.
- Assign and coordinate Confidential resources in accordance with the Resource Plan.
- Tracks Knowledge Transfer status against the plan, takes action to ensure timely completion of tasks.
- Reporting KT progress daily and cutover risks weekly before Go-Live. Keeping the customer contact, project employees and offshore team informed.
- Confirming all project information is being centrally stored, shared and available to team.
- Prepare a monthly status report which will identify the status of knowledge transfer activities to date, any issues encountered and recommendations.
- Participated in four Dress rehearsal cycles before Go-Live. Provided technical solutions for the issues identified in EOD process and Application log.
- Provide visibility to management of service delivery issues.
Environment: ECC 6
- Custom program to redistribute House Bill-1 appropriated Project related-expenditures posted in one Fund across multiple Funds based on criteria.
- Extensively involved in development of module pool programs for RF devices in WM.
- SMARTFORM for Customer Invoices. Credit memo, Pick list and barcode labels for WM.
- Conversions for Non-FI Business Partner, Internal Order, Settlement Rules and etc.
- Interfaces for Internal Order, Site Manager PO Create and Change and etc.
- User Enhancements, customization of standard Reports.
- Provided technical and investigative support for functional users on interfaces, defects, change requests, debugging issues, testing, service pack upgrades and adhoc report requirements
- Continued support for production issues as third level production support specialist.
- Incorporated code instrumentation in select transaction with Application Response Measurement (ARM) API to enable performance monitoring and tracking.
- Supported user community in defining Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Investigated causes of SLA non-conformance with profilers, Oracle traces and SQL-LAB.
- Performance tuning, SQL query enhancements, code enhancements to achieve performance targets
- Responsible for leading a team in offshore delivering solution to our customer in the Oil sector.
- Deliver new and complex high-quality solutions to clients in response to varying business requirements
- Responsible for managing scope, planning, tracking, change control of technical issues.
- Responsible for effective communication between the team and the onsite. Provide day to day direction to the team and regular project status to the customer.
- Translate customer requirements into Technical design documents, establish specific solutions, and leading the efforts including programming and testing that culminate in client acceptance of the results.
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of Technical experience in ABAP programming skills to deliver solutions to customer.
- Establish Quality Procedure for the team and continuously monitor and audit to ensure team meets quality goals.