- SAP FICO consultant with more than 13 years of SAP Functional experience in implementing, customizing, configuring, integrating, testing, user training and support in SAP FI/CO. Configuration experience covered multiple sectors such as Manufacturing, Health Care, Chemical and Retail industries.
- Strengths include understanding of the business processes and conversion of business requirements into SAP solutions in the most cost effective manner with sound Financial Analysis.
- Extensive experience in SAP process design, business analysis, development, configuration, testing, integration testing, end - user training and post implementation support. As a FI/CO consultant successfully completed 3 full implementation cycles using ASAP methodology.
- Analyzed, investigated the business processes and functionality, implementing and testing them in SAP R/3 Module FI and CO. Created business blueprints for the processes and specified the requirements. Prepared documentation, flow charts, ed interfaces, tested and reviewed training documentation.
- FI Enterprise Structure: Company, Company code, Fiscal Year Variant and Posting Period Variant
- General Ledger: New GL, Chart of Accounts, Field Status Groups, Posting Key Configuration, Automatic Account Determination, G/L Display configurations, Tolerance Groups, Number Ranges and Document Types.
- Accounts Payable: Creation of House Banks and Bank Accounts, Check lots, Payment Program Configuration and Creation of Vendor Master Data and Vendor Groups. Vendor Invoice management (VIM)
- Accounts Receivable: Creation of Customer Master Records, Creation of Terms of Payment, Reason Codes, Default Account Assignment.
- Treasury: Bank Account G/L Structure, EBS, Lockbox Configuration, Treasury groupings and Exchange Rates.
- Asset Accounting: Complete asset configuration setup. Creation of Assets Master records, Handling Depreciation for the Assets, Calculation of Scrap value for the Assets at the time of Sale of Fixed Assets and posting the profit/loss in the respective G/L accounts, calculating depreciation, calculating depreciation area.
- Intercompany transfer pricing, Intercompany Sales and purchases, setup all entries for the possible combinations of sales organization and bill to customers so that direct the intercompany invoice triggered through output ZDZ4.
- Integration of FI/CO, SD and MM functional Modules. Worked on the different process of Procure to Pay from Purchase order to automatic payment run and Order to Cash from sales order to incoming payment.
- Profitability Analysis: Operating Concern Development, Characteristic Derivation, and Assigning Values to Value Fields, CO-PA planning, Activation of CO-PA, CO-PA Reporting and Creating Drilldown Reports.
- Product costing: Make to stock (discrete manufacturing), Make to Order (Product cost by sales order) scenarios
- FSCM: Biller’s Direct, Collections management, Credit management and Dispute management
Wichita, KS FICO Lead
- Handled configuration and team lead responsibilities for Core FI (FI-GL/AR/AP/AM), CO (CCA, PCA, PA, PC), FSCM (TR - Banking /EBS/ Lockbox) Processes.
- Responsible for the daily support and maintenance of the production environment including system monitoring, incident and problem management support activities in the support of the business process owners. Followed the ticket management process SOLMAN and ensured SLA’s are met and user expectations are exceeded.
- Configuration and testing in the areas of FI-GL-transactions, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss, inter-company, Clearing Inter-company Vendor/Customer Open Items, CO-CCA-Assessments/Distribution, PCA-settings, hierarchy, account assignment objects, Product Costing, PA- structure, value fields, planning and reporting.
- Continuously provided support in month end and year end activities. Worked on material Ledger month end closing issues
- Worked closely with other module leads to setup new plants in various regions. Trouble shoot input tax and output tax errors while posting purchase and sales invoices.
MI FICO Functional Analyst
- Involved in all phases of project from Business Blueprint, design, build, unit testing, system integration testing, user acceptance testing, load/cut-over testing, end user training, implementation and support for Retail Industry.
- Worked with the Key users to study and understand the existing business procedures and documented the As-is processes. Mapped the processes onto the SAP system and prepared the To be processes document.
- Configured the FI and CO settings on the development server and transported to the testing and ultimately to the production server after successful testing by users.
- FSCM: Credit management, Collections Management and dispute management design, configuration, testing and implementation.
MI FICO Functional Analyst
- Involved in all phases of project from Business Blueprint, Realization, Final preparation and go-live using ECC 6.0 Best Practices for Chemical Industry.
- Created the standard hierarchy, cost centers, primary and secondary cost elements and distribution and assessment cycles for transfer of costs from cost centers to other cost objects.
- Profitability Analysis: Costing Based Profitability Analysis involving setting up of Characteristics linking of Condition Types in SD to Value Fields Configuring COPA Reports in Report Painter.
- Asset Accounting: Setting up of depreciation areas and calculation keys, screen layout, Asset Classes for all assets and ensuring upload of all asset masters resolving issues on settlement of WBS elements to AUC and then to Assets.
- Worked in Cardinal Health Finance Systems program for development of Global
- Financial applications support team to support break fix in Order to Cash, Record to Report, Purchase to pay, Asset Life Management business processes for Health care industry.
- Configured Electronic bank statement setting, defined transaction type, planning type for external transaction codes to see the cash position. Created memo records to see the cash position of the new company
- Worked in Asset accounting module operation support team helped the user by using AFAR transaction code depreciation recalculation resolved the problem. User was not able to see the correct acquisition value and accumulated depreciation in asset explorer.
SAP FICO Analyst
- Followed ASAP Methodology worked on the Blueprints in Finance and Controlling Processes.
- Ensuring that the Entire Master Data is Uploaded and Rolled up effectively for the relevant Company Code. Holding Matching Sessions with Client about Master Data Feasibility. Using LSMW uploaded the vendors.
- Complete Workable Solutions for Product Costing (Standard Costing Run) and Material Ledger configuration
- Conducted Integration Testing in all Areas of Finance, and controlling Profitability Analysis. Business Process Mapping with Relevance to Product Costing and Profitability Analysis Module for New Scenarios. Unit Testing and Integration Testing of Product Costing and Profitability Analysis with Tight Integration to Sales & Distribution
SAP FICO Consultant
- Responsible for all phases of full implementation life cycle using ASAP methodology.
- Provided assistance in resolving design and configuration issues regarding G/L, A/R, A/P and Controlling.
- Responsible for baseline configuration in FI Company Code, Fiscal Year Variants, Financial Statement Versions, Chart of Accounts. Responsible for the configuration of Line Item Layouts, G/L account Master Records, Tolerance Groups, Document Types, Posting Keys, Field Status Groups, posting periods, etc.
- Assisted the client in Unit testing, Integration testing, UAT. Involved in setting up the month end process. Implemented terms of payment, Automatic Account Determination for overpayments/Underpayments & Cash Discounts, and special GL transactions like down payment request/down payments.